Abhishree ~ The Queen of Maha...

By magicallovely

Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming... More

Abhishree ~ The Pride of Mahabaleshgarh
Copyrights & Gifts
1 ~ Beginning of the End
2 ~ The Sunlight Through Window
3 ~ Groom the Prince
4 ~ The Princess Became The Slave
5 ~ A Night With The Prince
6 ~ Prince spent time with Courtesan
7 ~ Prince takes the Bath
8 ~ Princess gone wild
9 ~ The Fearless Princess
10 ~ The Prince's Chamber
11 ~ Prince is Interested in Princess
12 ~ The Sensual Sound of Swords
13 ~ Princess getting married?
14 ~ Princess Interested in 'Kamasutra'
Author's Note
15 ~ Princess's Last day in Mahabaleshgarh
16 ~ The Unroyal Wedding of Prince and Princess
17 ~ Prince undressing the Princess
18 ~ The Wedding Night of Royal Couple
Author's Note 2
19 ~ Prince started feeling for Princess
20 ~ The Queen is always the Queen
21 ~ A Night in the Prince's Arms
22 ~ A sensual and scary bath in River
23 ~ A Night to Remember
IT IS IMPORTANT
24 ~ Princess scared the Prince
25 ~ Prince will punish the Princess
26 ~ 'Can I Take You Now?'
27 ~ Princess is so Naive
28 ~ Princess's love for Prince
29 ~ The sensuality of colors that painted the Princess
Author's Note 3
30 ~ Princess will be Pregnant soon
31 ~ The Lion in pain and Anger
32 ~ The Princess in Red Drives the Prince Crazy
33 ~ The Night of unknown Pleasures
34 ~ Princess can be no more...
35 ~ Princess need the Prince
36 ~ Princess killed the Prince Rajvardhan...?
37 ~ Prince showed his love in front of all
38 ~ Princess seducing the Prince
39 ~ Princess turned the Prince off
That's Really IMPORTANT...
40 ~ The Queen and the King
41 ~ It's all Lie from the Beginning...
42 ~ Prince wants to spend the night with Princess
43 ~ Prince knows about Princess's Pregnancy
44 ~ Prince teaches lovemaking to the Princess
45 ~ Prince wants to do it Tomorrow
46 ~ Prince helping the Princess in Getting Ready for the Ceremony
47 ~ A surprise for Abhishree
48 ~ "Can I sleep with you?, here"
49 ~ "I would love to see my wife going Insane"
50 ~ The night is the Longest
51 ~ Abhishree takes the Revenge
52 ~ "You should be wild like this"
53 ~ Not the End but a new beginning
54 ~ Abhiraj! Once again.
55 ~ The cries of princess
56 ~ She is hiding something
57 ~ Surprise for Prince
59 ~ Sultan Arrived in Mahabaleshgarh
60 ~ The Reality Revealed
61 ~ The Birth of Twins
62 ~ Happily Ever After...
E P I L O G U E
Author's last word...
Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleeding Rose
Ruhani ~ The Language of Love
Abhishree ~ Important Announcement

58 ~ The Best Wedding Night

70.6K 4.4K 380
By magicallovely

Content Advisory 17+

Kindly vote and vote on all the chapters, Pweaassseeee ❤❤❤

Rajvardhan POV

All set for my big day, I was waiting for her to arrive at the holy mandap.

The last few days passed in hurry and so much work as I didn't get any chance to even see her.

I didn't know but the moment was filling me with some kind of completeness and happiness. I could feel the peace inside me.

Suddenly, I heard the giggles of the ladies and lifted my gaze to see her approaching slowly.

She was looking mesmerizing that made me feel skipped a few of my heartbeats. Her face was covered with a veil and she slowly climbed the three stairs of mandap.

The head priest asked her to sit beside me.

Just looking at her in the bridal attire she wore for me was filling me with some kind of responsibility and love.

"You are looking beautiful,"

I muttered slowly only audible to her while the priest started chanted the mantras.

"You too,"

My lips curved in a smile hearing her slow voice.

After a few of rituals like chanting a few mantras after the priest and putting the ghee and aahuti in the lagan mandap. We were asked for the holy rounds.

I remembered all the vows I had taken with her on that night. It was the time to change her world and fill it with immense love and love only.

We both stood up and the priest asked to take the seven promises.

I remembered all my cursing vows and felt ashamed for them from the bottom of my heart.

The priest said the first vow and we repeated after him.

"In the first vow, the groom says I will provide welfare and happiness for you and the children that we bear and you shall offer me food and help whenever it is required. In response to this, the bride promises to be responsible for the complete household management," 

My heart was beating fast while we were taking the holy rounds around the sacred fire.

I was literally having goosebumps seeing Abhi walking beside me and becoming mine. Becoming the Queen of Mahabaleshgarh.

The people around us were throwing flower petals towards us and specially Maa Saheb, who was almost dancing in joy. The moment was like heaven to me.

The priest chanted the second vow.

"In the second vow, the groom says that together, we will protect our children and home, and the bride in return promises to stand with her husband as his strength and courage. She pledges to rejoice in his happiness and in return, demands him to be loyal to her,"

I repeated my lines after him and Abhi also agreed for her part. Her voice was slow, beautiful and mesmerizing.

The process continues with the five more vows of respect, loyalty, love, trust, care, sharing of happiness and sadness, blessings, staying beside each other for a lifetime.

the last vow needed to be taken by her and I heard her sweet voice as she said.

"I will take care of you and promise to protect you from every evil eye,"

Her words hit me hard as I could feel the love, protection and care in her voice.

The rounds of holy fire and vows stand completed and we both sat back in our places.

the priests started chanting the sacred Mantras and we both remembered our ancestors. After taking their blessings, I was asked to fill vermillion in the partition of her hairs.

I looked at Maa Saheb who walked to her and lifted her veil up to the head. 

Her face looked beautiful. Her gaze down, cheeks red with blush. And I took the vermillion and took it to her head. Filling in long in the partition of hairs I claimed her as mine.

The red vermillion fell on her nose as I repeated it more than two times.

She chuckled a little as she brushed her nose a little with her finger.

I could see the water collecting in her eyes a little. I knew that she was missing her family so much but I couldn't help anything. All I could was to give her the life of happiness she deserves and I was determined to do it.

 The wedding stands completed and we both stood up to take the blessings of our elders.

We bowed down in front of my father. He patted my shoulder and blessed her.

"May God bless you and hope you keep this man in limits,"

I chuckled and we both moved to Maa Saheb.

She also blessed her. No one was blessing me. It hurt.

"May God bless you a baby soon, I am dying to be a grandmother,"

"Yeah, that we can see that,"

I teased her.

"I don't think, I need to tell your desperations in front of all,"

She warned me and everyone laughed.

I was shut and begged.

"No, Please..."

We met the senior and close officials of the Empire. They congratulated us and then it was time for the Royal dinner and Meeting ceremony.

We both were asked to take a rest as the First Meeting ceremony of the Queen with the Empire needed to be held. In that, the guests greet and congratulates, give presents and see the Wedded princess.

I got busy with the political talks to the Kings of other Empires. Being the King didn't allow you to have rest during the royal gatherings. While Abhi went to take some rest.

All the while I was missing someone who was my heart. My sister.

I hope she was here, she must be the one dancing in joy at my wedding. But, I hope she was fine there. She would be.

Suddenly, An attendee caught my attention.

"Your highness, Maa Saheb asked your presence in the Royal gathering hall,"

I nodded to him and he went from there. I excused myself from the group of persons and walked to the Royal gathering hall. Maybe everyone had arrived there.

Before I enter, the announcer announced my presence, the way they used to do for my father. My chest enlarged with pride.

I entered and walked past the crowd to sit on the throne. I could feel all the eyes on me. I greeted a few people through my eyes as I reached the throne.

"Please have the seats,"

I said, my voice authoritative and heavy.

They sat and I took my seat too. 

Suddenly, the announcer started announcing.

"The Pride of Mahabaleshgarh, the Queen of Mahabaleshgarh, Maharani Abhishree Rajvardhan Mahabalesh is entering the Royal Gathering Hall,"

Everyone stood up as she walked through the crowd to the throne. Her face was visible now as she sat her veil on the forehead. She greeted Maa Saheb and other few senior relatives. She reached to me and put her steps forward to climb the stairs of the throne.

I forwarded my hand to help as she climbed up.

The ceremony started with folk dance, music and gifts. The environment turned so beautiful and mesmerizing a few times. While busy receiving the gifts, I wasn't leaving any chances to steal glances of her. She was looking extravagant today in red.

"You liked the attire?"

I asked slowly.

She diverted her gaze slightly to me and smiled.

"This is so perfect and beautiful,"

"Haven't you done anything special for me?"

I asked teasingly.

"Isn't the wedding enough to be called special?"

She countered back.

I chuckled.

"Of course, it is,"

Finally, after a long time, the ceremony finished and the meal for whole villagers was initiated in the local gardens of the Empire. Meanwhile, for the royal people, it was settled in the royal hall including me. She had to eat separately as the newly wed bride couldn't eat in front of everyone. 

She left for her chamber while I went to the royal hall for the dinner.

We had a few political conversations during the dinner which last till late evening.

Finally, the day was over and I was left alone to run to my wife. I was missing him. Hope she had eaten till now.

After meeting everyone, the guest was requested to take a rest in their guest room and at last, I walked to our chamber.

I dismissed the soldiers standing outside and took the step inside. The chamber seems a little dark as I walked inside. There were only a few light lamps brightening at a small distance. Every partition was closed with the curtains. 

I parted the three curtains and reached the rest area which was open to the garden. My sight fell on Abhi lying on the mattress over the floor placing her head on the pillow. Her eyes close and her face glowing under the moonlight. Her long hairs were open lying beside her. Her one knee was high and she was breathing slowly. For an instance, I felt a moth who just saw the fire and forgot his world.

I removed my footwear and walked closer to her.

Just then I stepped on the mattress she lifted her eyelashes.

"You arrived,"

I nodded.

"looking tired?"

"No, just slept."

I sat closer to her.

"Sorry, I disturbed you," I smiled.

She smiled back and passed me another pillow.

Placing my elbow on the pillow, I lied facing her direction.

"Finally, now you are officially mine,"

I stated.

She smiled and muttered.

"Officially?"

"Hn-hmm, now no one can question our relation,"

She chuckled and I forwarded my hand to cup her cheek lightly.

She brushed her cheek against my palm slightly closing her eyes and I asked.

"Have you had dinner?"

She nodded.

I leaned in closer to kiss her forehead.

"Good,"

"I know you are missing her,"

She stated.

I sucked on my lips and my heart just felt heavy with the word.

"I do,"

She held my wrist and muttered.

"Trust me, she is happy there,"

I lifted my gaze to her and muttered back.

"I trust you,"

She smiled and I just kept staring at her. She was looking flawless under the moonlight. The slightly messy vermillion on her head looking seductive now. Her hairs were like goddesses. the fabric of the attire was bringing her each curve to life and looking attractive.

"Prince, Can I ask you something?"

I nodded.

"When did you fell in love with me?"

"Umm,"

I thought a little and remembered the moment when I saw her after our awful wedding. She had burnt her hands and I get to knew that she had nothing to do with Gulaab. Even She was cheated by Suryadev.

"You remember the day when I get married to you forcibly,"

She nodded.

"That day I get to know that you aren't involved with Suryadev and he was cheating on you too. I realised my mistake and fell for you,"

She smiled and asked.

"What if I didn't meet you or got married to him?"

I thinned my eyebrows on her question and reverted.

"Then, I  haven't learnt the real meaning of love. And if you have got married to him. Then I would have killed him brought you back here only,"

She chuckled.

"You are dangerous,"

"I am your sick lover,"

I stated.

She smiled shyly.

"You are looking so beautiful today,"

"I know because I wore red today,"

I shook my head.

"Even red is looking beautiful because of you,"

She smiled timidly.

I leaned in closer and placed a short kiss on her cheek. She brought her hand to my cheek as I moved to her neck a little brushing her skin with my lips.

She sat up instantly and I held her hand to restrict her from moving.

"I think, we should go to the bedroom. The garden is open,"

"No one is around and no one is there,"

I stated and pulled her back. With the sudden pull, her hair danced and I felt as if there was some mark on her nape.

Our eyes met as she lied back on the place.

"Is there something on your nape?"

I asked and her face turned red as a tomato.

I thinned my eyebrows and turned her slowly.

Pulling her hair aside I saw my name marked on her nape.

"Rajvardhan,"

I smiled to the fullest as this was the best thing I had seen. 

I leaned in closer and kissed her nape. She arched her body and I sucked deeply.

Slowly I moved to ear and bit it a little while muttering.

"I love you, Abhi. And this is so tempting,"

I felt she got goosebumps as she replied.

"I love you too,"

Her voice was slow and I could hear her racing heartbeats. 

I turned her back slowly and asked.

"I hope you aren't tired,"

She sucked on her lip a little and shook her head lightly.

Slowly, placing my elbows on both of her sides, I leaned in to kiss her cheeks. Her skin felt warm, blushing while I brush her skin with my lips and asked.

"How do you want it to be?"

She took a deep breath and muttered slowly.

"Just like my husband wants,"

I deepened the kiss and muttered back.

"Your husband just want to fill you with love only,"

Slowly, while I was busy kissing her cheeks with care and love. I felt his hand gripping my kurta. She pulled slowly upwards and took it out.

I looked into her eyes softly when she slowly pull her up to make her lips reach mine. The touch fired a series of sensations in my body as she deepened the suck on my lips. Her soft lips pulling mine between them felt so amazing and breathtaking. My lashes forced closed as I gave in everything to her. Slowly, I took the charge and forced her down back on the mattress.

My hands moved to slip down her back. She wasn't wearing any jewellery and that was making me more turned on. I pulled the strings of her blouse when she was busy sucking my lips hungrily.

She broke the kiss realising I opened her blouse. Her face looked timid as I kissed her cheeks while pulling the shoulder down.

I moved to deepen the kiss on her neck as she moaned.

My feet touched her as I guided my hands to the strings of her skirt.

The smell of turmeric, sandalwood and rose was hitting my brain differently. Each pore of hers was like thousands of roses. Her skin was soft that I wanted to treasure the whole night.

I pulled the strings of her skirt and she shivered a little.

I guided my lips down from her neck to the slightly revealing chest. Pulling her blouse, I guided my hand to felt the softness of her bosoms.

She forced her lashes close when I pushed my mouth on her bud. She moaned as I sucked softly, pulling it a little with my mouth. She winced in pain as I pinched it with my fingers.

"Prince..."

She moaned.

Guiding myself lower I made a trail of kisses of her stomach. She touched my wrist as I forced my finger inside the band of her skirt to pull it down.

She looked at me timidly and her naked body glow under the moonlight like pearls.

She tightened her thighs together as I touched her legs. Kissing her thighs, I parted her legs apart to set myself between. 

She was breathing heavily.

I placed my lips on her pinning both of her hands over her head.

With the soft kisses on her lips and cupping her cheek with care. I adjusted myself and guided myself in.

She arched her back and cried with the sudden and slow pain.

Her moan was like heaven to me.

I was making sure me very slow to make her feel beautiful. With every move, her moaning was increasing.

The slow movements were surely doing the magic as she wrapped her hands around my shoulder and scratched me a little.

It was taking everything for me not to increase my pace and keep it slow to let her feel the pleasure the whole night.

"Ohh My god..."

She moaned louder.

I cupped her cheek and pressed my lips against her cheeks as it was difficult to keep it slow for me.

But, enjoying her moans and the hot reaction I kept it slow. It was beautiful, more satisfying, my body was sweating and she was arching her back every fourth and then. This was driving me crazy.

"Pleaseeee, Faster..."

She bit my shoulder and I smiled.

"You are loving it, Abhi,"

"Ahhhh, You are killing me," She said with anticipation.

Her reaction was killing. It was like a drug. I was tired but still waiting for my release. It turned past midnight and she was blushing hard like a red tomato. She digging into my skin. I had lost count of how many times she felt the pleasure.

Finally, after a really long session. I got my release and groaned in her ear.

She moaned with anticipation. Her voice felt tired, exhausted and she kissed my cheek.

I kissed her back and lied beside her panting hard. It was really difficult and exhausting.

She hugged me instantly and muttered.

"You are spoiling me,"

I pulled her in the hug and covered ourselves with a blanket. We both got tired of the long and gentle session and slept in no time.

I opened my eyes when the slight noise of birds was travelling in my ear.

I looked around and realised it was early morning but still there was darkness.

I looked at Abhi who was lying beside me but already dressed up. She might have woke up before and got dressed.

I placed a kiss on her forehead and she opened her eyes a little.

"you awake?"

She asked.

"yeah,"

She adjusted herself and placed her chin on my chest.

I snaked my arm around her and looked at her beautiful face.

"You know, you are glowing?"

She smiled.

"Is it because of the wedding?"

She lowered her gaze and then my eyes.

"Prince, I wanted to tell you something,"

"Yeah, tell me?"

I asked feathering her back.

"Umm, It's more than forty-five days since I had..."

"Since you had?"

I thinned my eyebrows straightening up a little.

"Umm, Since I had my last menstruation,"

My heartbeats started racing.

"Did you consult with the Royal Physician?"

She shook her head.

"I told about it to Sakhi Bai and she said I might be... umm... might be pregnant,"

My heartbeats just stopped. I sat straight and asked.

"Why didn't you see the Physician?" 

Her face turned a little pale.

"Prince, there was a lot happening in the Palace. Where everyone was questioning our relation, I didn't want to know that I have the heir of the Empire in my womb. I didn't want to hear anyone calling our child illegitimate,"

Tears rolled down her eyes and I hugged her.

Now everything made sense to me. Why she was so anxious about the wedding. I got water in my eyes and I said.

"You could have told me Abhi,"

"I am not sure yet,"

She chuckled.

"Let me call the Physician,"

I released the hug and kissed her forehead. My hands were shaking. I felt a knot in my stomach and said.

"God swear Abhi if this is real then you gave me the best gift at my wedding,"

Another update!!!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share...

Vote fast as there will be a cameo of Princess Gulaab and Sultan Rafiq Sulaiman in the Book in the next chapter.

Hope you reading Bride of Sultan. Readers are loving it. Just don't miss it.

Love you all ❤❤❤

Vote kardo bhai basss 20K bache hai, kisi bachi ka jeevan safal ho jaega...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 7K 41
Dedication To all the girls who want to get Chocked on his dick ~ Prologue ~ " make me yours reyansh"...
264K 15.8K 38
3 brothers, 3 women and 3 stories The vicious love of royals is a combination of 1 family and 3 vicious romances 1. THE VICIOUS BET Daharthya Rajpu...
6.2M 413K 69
That 'yes' could mean my death, torture, hate, disrespect, rape or anything more heartless and brutal. But, keeping my head high I said 'I am ready...
277K 17K 49
The prospect of becoming an Empress seemed blissful, yet the reality proved to be more cursed than she could have imagined. Every day, Nayantara's wh...