๐Ÿ–คONLY MINE๐Ÿ–ค

By S30KmyJ1N

(Under editing) "๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’ƒ๐’”๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‹๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’†๐’„๐’–๐’“๐’†... More

I
II
C: ONE
C: TWO
C: THREE
C: FOUR
C: FIVE
C: SIX
C: SEVEN
C: EIGHT
C: NINE
C: TEN
C: ELEVEN
C: TWELVE
C: THIRTEEN
C: FOURTEEN
C: FIFTEEN
C: SIXTEEN
C: SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER 18:๐Ÿ–ค A MONSTER ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 19:๐Ÿ–ค TRUE FEELINGS ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 20:๐Ÿ–ค ONLY U!!! ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 21:๐Ÿ–ค WILL U?? ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 22:๐Ÿ–ค UNREQUITED LOVE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 23:๐Ÿ–ค REUNION ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 24:๐Ÿ–ค SHE CAN'T ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 25:๐Ÿ–ค NEXT WEEK!!! ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 26:๐Ÿ–ค TAE OPPA!!! ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 27:๐Ÿ–ค FOREVER ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 28:๐Ÿ–ค IGNORE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 29:๐Ÿ–ค DOUBT ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 30:๐Ÿ–ค U LOVE HER, RIGHT? ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค JUST MINE๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 31:๐Ÿ–ค JUST LOVE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 32:๐Ÿ–ค TRUST ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 33:๐Ÿ–ค CHEAT ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 34:๐Ÿ–ค PUNISHMENT!!! ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 35:๐Ÿ–ค REMORSE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 36:๐Ÿ–ค A MESS ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 37:๐Ÿ–ค LAST BREATH ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 38:๐Ÿ–ค UNABLE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 39:๐Ÿ–ค LEFT ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 40:๐Ÿ–ค BANG!!! ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 41:๐Ÿ–ค I LUV U, PRINCESS!!! ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 42:๐Ÿ–ค SEPARATION ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 43:๐Ÿ–ค PAIN ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 44:๐Ÿ–ค EMOTIONS AVOWED ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 45:๐Ÿ–ค LOVE ME PLEASE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 46: ๐Ÿ–ค HOPES ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 47: ๐Ÿ–ค CHANCE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 48: ๐Ÿ–คAT MY SIDE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 49: ๐Ÿ–ค ENVY ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 50: ๐Ÿ–คAWAKE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 51: ๐Ÿ–คJEON JUNGWOO ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 52: ๐Ÿ–ค PREGNANT ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 53: ๐Ÿ–ค HER DESIRE ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 54: ๐Ÿ–ค WEAK ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 55: ๐Ÿ–ค HEY, PRINCESS!!!๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 56: ๐Ÿ–ค ENCOUNTER ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 58: ๐Ÿ–ค HURT ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 59: ๐Ÿ–ค ACQUITTAL ๐Ÿ–ค
CHAPTER 60: ๐Ÿ–ค ONLY MINE ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค TO TAELIENS!!! ๐Ÿ–ค

CHAPTER 57: ๐Ÿ–ค DIVORCE ๐Ÿ–ค

3K 126 29
By S30KmyJ1N

[ NEXT UPDATE ON WEDNESDAY ]

THIS JOURNEY OF LOVE IS VERY DIFFICULT

THE ONE WHO GETS UP AFTER FALLING GETS HIS GOAL

NO MATTER HOW THE PAST IS,

WE CROSS IT WITH THE JOY OF OUR LOVE!!!

Y/N'S POV

Y/N - HOW DARE U TO TOUCH MY DAUGHTER U BASTARD..HOW DARE U? ( I shouted while fuming in anger and gritting my teeth startling everyone present in the room. I was angry, angry at him and at myself. At him because of the so many opportunities that he gave me so that I can hate him and at myself for still not being able to hate him. And that enraged me, that enraged me to the point that I completely lost my understanding and was about to shout again. )WH...

Not caring about the place where we all were standing I was about to yell again when I felt someone entering the office and clearing its throat. My words got halted in my throat and made me turn towards the source of that voice. 

PRINCIPAL - Ummm..Is everything alright here Mr and Mrs Jeon?.. ( The principal who maybe just entered her cabin or who maybe was standing here all the time questioned dubiously making me nod my head.) So, shall we start the meeting now...

JK - Of course Mrs Lee..Let's start.. Only the 4 of us ( The man who was continuously looking at me neglected my words and without even blinking his eyes for once spoke turning my attention towards him. I shifted my eyes to him with my fists seized and saw a little smirk edging on his face by which he was trying to hide the gloom on his face. I scoffed staring at him and turned to the boy standing behind me who too was glancing at Jungkook with a clenched jaw.)

By seeing his firm jaw and tightened fists, I could tell it easily that he was infuriated by the way  Jungkook was staring at me. His eyes that were filled with fury were scaring the hell out of me and for a moment I totally forgot that he is a Doctor and not some Mafia. I gulped observing his red eyes and already knowing the outcomes of when Tae Oppa get angry unknowingly my hand reached for his strengthened fists and I held it tightly making him turn his attention towards me. 

He turned to me and looked into my eyes in response to which I passed him a slight smile that undoubtedly calmed him down and at the same time maddened the other male present inside the room. Taehyung Oppa held my hand back and looked at Jungkook with a mocking smile on his face. I sighed glancing at the two of them from time to time but before I could say something someone else rose to speak.

PRINCIPAL - Uhh Mr Kim..U and Ms Kim can wait in the canteen for now...Thank u.. ( The principal said before moving towards her seat and sitting on it. Taehyung Oppa glanced at me with worried and hesitant eyes making me smile assuringly and nod my head in agreement.) 

TAE - So..shall we go Miss Kim Jennie.. ( He stated sarcastically causing Jennie unnie to leave her place the next second. He too was about to leave the office but halted on his steps and turned to me.)

I grimaced seeing him turning and walking back to me with a smirk on his face but my eyes were left widened when he came near me and pecked my cheeks. My eyes popped out of my sockets for the 2nd time today and I felt fear running in my veins instead of blood perceiving the other guy strengthening his fists. I looked at Tae Oppa with my widened eyes and gave him a 'mind to explain' look and waited for his comeback but what he said next shocked me to the core.

TAE - Wae? Why are u shocked? Don't act like we haven't done this before... In fact, we have done more than that..That too a dozen times. Right Angel? ( He uttered with the smirk continuously lingering on his face and this time I was completely ready to see him lying on the floor fully covered in blood with Jungkook standing on the top of him with his gun in his hold. But that never happened as the next second Tae Oppa instantly left the office leaving me still shocked.)

I stayed still in my position apprehending his words that I heard for the first time today from that innocent mouth of his right in front of my husband who is boiling with anger comprehending the remarks that the guy just said to his wife. 

PRINCIPAL - Ahh..Mrs Jeon..U good.. ( The principal urged looking at my startled self to which I looked towards her with a jerk and nodded my head before walking towards her passing the furious boy.) I'm pleased to see u both here Mr and Mrs Jeon..

Y/N - We too Ma'am, We too... ( I responded with a smile while side glancing at the man who was looking at me like a hunter looks at its hunt, and that undoubtedly scared the shit out of me.) 

PRINCIPAL - U won't believe me Mr Jeon but Kizzie is one of the brilliant students of our school who have topped in each and every subject. She indeed is a bright child. ( She announced diverting Jungkook's attention towards herself and making him smile a little.)

JK - She has to be..After all, she's my daughter...My little Princess.. ( He declared caressing Cupcake's hair lightly whilst grinning looking at the little girl who was beyond bored sitting here while doing nothing. ) I knew she would take after me...I too was a brilliant student at my time...Aish..girls used to die for me even when was a 5 year old. Y/N too fell for my looks when I met her for the first time when I was 9..Am I right Mrs Y/N Jeon Jungkook?

The man beside me spoke dramatically pressing the three words of my name while staring at me making me roll my eyes and grit my teeth in annoyance. 'Here comes the poised Jungkook '.

MEANWHILE

" Don't u think u're crossing ur limits Mr Kim", The girl spoke continuously glaring at the boy who was uninterestedly sitting with her and was sipping on his drink. " And mind telling me what are my limits, Ms Kim Jennie".

Taehyung uttered glaring back at the girl who was fuming with anger still not being able to get the previous scene out of her mind. 

JENNIE - U shouldn't have done or said any of that...Not in front of him. ( She stated gritting her teeth making Taehyung sigh in response before smirking.)

TAE - And why shouldn't I have?...Cuz if it's just because he's her so-called husband then sorry Ms..But that not going to happen ever. 

He replied with a nasty smirk on his face making Jennie feel disgusted with her own brother whom she still considers her entire life.‎

‎JENNIE - How can u change so much Oppa.. How the hell can u?... What changed u Huh.. And if it's Y/N who changed u Oppa then trust me..she will hate herself..she will hate herself for being the reason for ur change...Leave it, talking to u is like hitting my own leg but u know what Oppa, I really regret letting Y/N get close to u...I regret it...

TAE - Don't u dare spit that shit again Kim Jennie..Don't u dare say that ...Meeting her is the biggest delight in my life...And now I can do anything to keep that delight of mine with me forever...And I think u know very well what can I do and what limits can I cross just to keep her with myself..So u better not interfere in it...Cuz u very well know what will I do if I lost her.. ( He stated with a sneer on his face before walking out of the canteen leaving Jennie on her own.)

JENNIE - U will regret it Oppa..U will definitely.. 

JK - So..What did u do today? ( Jungkook urged looking at the little girl in his arms who was clutching his neck tightly as she was afraid at the thought of him disappearing again.) 

KIZZIE - Not much...I played football in the morning with Irene and then we attended our art class...It was fun today...I was happy until that Yeonjun made me fall on the ground..I got an injury Appa but Suzy Miss helped me..So I'm no longer hurt.. 

Kizzie stated hugging Jungkook causing his eyes to become enormously wide perceiving her sentence and Y/N to chuckle seeing his reaction. 

JK - Mwo?..That jerk...How dare he hurt my Little Princess..Yahh Jeon Kizzie tell me where is that son of a...Aish I'll push him from the terrace..Just tell me where is that little punk who did this to my daughter. ( Jungkook roared checking Kizzie's bandaged arm making her titter and Y/N roll her eyes.)

Y/N - At least think before u speak Mr Jeon..U are talking about a 6-year-old kid..Not some 50-year-old Mafia...How can u even think like this..U are unpredictable.. ( U interrupted with ur hands crossed at ur chest and ur eyes gawking at him with a judging look that made him rub the nape of his neck in embarrassment.) 

KIZZIE - I'm fine Appa, it is not hurting anymore and Suzy Miss already scolded Yeonjun..And the little bit of pain that I was feeling totally disappeared after seeing u here... I'm too happy now ( Kizzie stated giggling in her father's arms making u smile slightly.)

JK - Anii...I'm the happiest one here...Cuz I missed u too much my little Princess.. ( He said and pecked her cheeks ignoring the little pout that was appearing on her face.) Waee? Why are u sulking?.. 

KIZZIE - U are a liar..If u would've missed me that u wouldn't have left me and Unnie alone.. U didn't miss us...U are a bad dad... ( Kizzie spoke while tears started to brim in her eyes that made Jungkook's throat dry and made him hug the girl tightly.)

JK - Sorry My little Princess..Please forgive ur Appa..He was...He was stuck somewhere.... somewhere far from this world.. ( He talked mumbling the last word reminiscing the time when he was just lying on the bed of the hospital like a dead body for more than a month. Whereas Y/N on the other side grimaced hearing his words and looked into his eyes to find a shade of grief in them. ) But don't worry Appa is here now...And now we all are going to stay togeth...

Y/N - No one's going to stay together...Never again..Come, Kizzie..Let's go home..Tae Oppa must be waiting for us outside.. ( U affirmed invading his talking turning the attention of both the father and daughter towards urself. Jungkook gulped on seeing the firmness and coldness in ur eyes and carefully placed Kizzie on the floor before approaching u. ) Stay where u are Jeon Jungkook.. Don't u dare come close to me...Not again..NEVER AGAIN..

U enunciated and pulled the little girl towards u by her shoulders with a jerk making her blench. 

KIZZIE - But Unnie..Why should we go to Taehyung Oppa's house now...We can go to ours as Appa is back now...Am I right Appa? ( The little girl towered by u two spoke while pulling the hem of ur shorts causing u to take a deep sigh before lifting her in ur arms. U pecked her forehead and stroked her hair resting her head on ur shoulder but before u could reply, someone else did it.)

TAE - Aniyya..Cupcake..U aren't going to his house..Because that is not ur house anymore...We three are going back to the place from where we came today..To our house...Understand? ( Taehyung asserted bending a little to come face to face with the girl who was still in ur arms making her pout in sadness. Whereas on the other side Jungkook again balled his palms turning them into tight fists making u swill and Taehyung smirk.)

JK - And who the hell do u think u are to say, that my wife and my daughter is not going to come with me u assh*le. ( He claimed while boiling with rage making the smirk on Taehyung's face grow more along with Y/N's heartbeats.) 

TAE - The one who has been taking care of them...And the one who was all along by their side when u weren't..Mr Jeon Aka The Mafia King.. ( He mocked with a smirk causing Jungkook to grit his teeth more strongly before spatting.)

JK - U really think u are too smart Kim Taehyung..Don't u..But let me enlighten ur knowledge, Mr Kim..That sometimes having half-knowledge about something can get u stuck in a very big problem...But having the full knowledge and still acting like u know the half... can lead u to a disaster...And trust me u are very close to that disaster...WHICH IS ME ( Jungkook announced while smirking causing the leer on Taehyung's face to vanish and get replaced by a tint of awe.)

TAE - Let's ..Let's go Y/N, the meeting is over right.. ( Taehyung stuttered and reached for ur hand to hold it. He held ur arm and turned to move out with u but halted when he found u not moving from ur place. ) Angel..What happene... ( He frowned seeing u statued in ur place and asked with his furrowed brows but just as his eyes landed on the other hand that was grasping ur other, his words got stuck in his throat and his eyes forced him to look at the raging man before him.)

JK - Looks like I didn't tell u before Mr Kim...But u don't have any right to touch my wife and my daughter...taking them is far away... ( Jungkook stated still clutching ur hand tightly yet gently not intending to hurt u and smirked once again watching Taehyung's blank face but the sneer on his face faded away when u pulled ur hand back and placed Kizzie on the floor before crossing ur arms right before ur chest.)

Y/N - And u think u have..Do u think u have the right to touch me and my daughter and take us with u Mr Jeon.. Do u? ( U commanded whilst gawking at him with ur enraged eyes, done by everything that was happening in front of u. Jungkook on the other hand loosened his fists and again tried to approach u only to get halted once again. ) Look's like I too didn't tell u Mr Jeon..that u don't have any fuc*ing right to touch me and take me with u...

JK - I'm ur fuc*ing husband Jeon Y/N..I have each and every right on u...On u and on my daughter.. ( Jungkook responded with his furious eyes and gritted teeth not wanting to lash onto u which u clearly noticed and scoffed before taking hold of Kizzie's wrist and rising to move.) U ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE JEON Y/N..ANYWHERE BUT UR OWN HOUSE..OUR HOUSE...DID U GET IT? ( He roared grasping ur free wrist making ur eyes widened and u struggle in his hold.)

KIZZIE - Unnie..Appa is right..we should go with him..That's our house..not the place where we live with Tae Oppa...Let's go home Unnie..I promise I will call u Eomma..Let's go to our home Unnie..Let's live with App.. ( Kizzie spoke breaking the eye contact between u and Jungkook and held ur palm, rocking them back and forth. Observing the desperation in her eyes for Jungkook, ur anger started to grow more and u gritted ur teeth before yelling angrily at her.) 

Y/N - NO WE ARE NOT GOING WITH HIM..WE ARE NEVER GOING TO LIVE WITH HIM AGAIN KIZZIE AND U BETTER GET THIS THING PRESERVED IN UR MIND..HE IS NO ONE TO US FROM NOW ON..DID U UNDERSTAND..THIS MAN STANDING IN FRONT OF U IS NOT UR DAD UNDERSTAND? ( U screamed with fury grasping her shoulders tightly making Kizzie jump in her place and stare at u with teary eyes. )

KIZZIE - U ARE BAD UNNIE..U ARE A BAD EOMMA..I HATE U UNNIE..I HATE U..( Kizzie cried after removing ur hands from her shoulders and running away breaking ur heart into pieces.) 

Y/N - Cupcake.. ( U whispered with ur palm floating in the air and with ur wet eyes that we're constantly staring at her disappearing figure. U wiped ur tears that were making ur eyes blurry and decided to follow the girl but halted when a hand gripped u and swirled u around.)

JK - HAVE U LOST UR FU*KING MIND JEON Y/N...From when the hell did u started to release ur anger on her huh.. ( Jungkook affirmed angrily holding u tightly in his hold by ur waist making u gawk at him with raging eyes before fighting in his grip.) 

Y/N - Leave me..Leave me Jungkook...I SAID FU*KING LEAVE ME U MONSTER.. ( U yelled struggling in his tight grip and when even after ur so many struggles he didn't lose his grip around u, u jerked off and slapped him hard.)

Y/N slapped Jungkook right on his face harshly turning his face to the left side making Taehyung's eyes wide with shock. Jennie on the other side who was standing at a distance from everyone gasped and palmed her mouth witnessing the scene before her eyes. Where on the same spot everyone including Y/N was shocked by her act, someone was beyond than happy. And that someone was non-other than Jeon Jungkook.

JK - I was dying to feel ur touch, Princess...I was craving it for a long time... ( He spoke after facing her and smiling creepily inducing Y/N to stare at him with an astounded expression. Jungkook chuckled seeing her reaction and cupped her face with his palms before caressing her cheeks lovingly. ) Let's go home, Princess..I have a lot to tell u. ( He said in a soft voice while glaring at Taehyung making him swill and at the same time melting Y/N with his soft touch.)

Y/N looked into his eyes and lost herself completely in those dark brown eyes that are the real replica of his inner self and that are showing love and only love for her. She stayed to stare into his eyes ignoring Taehyung's dark stare on her back but just as Jungkook was about to pull her closer to him she got back into her senses and pushed him harshly making him stumble a few steps back.

Y/N - STAY AWAY FROM ME AND MY DAUGHTER JEON JUNGKOOK..WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO OR TALK WITH U NOW...DID U GET THAT? ( She said with her clenched teeth before taking a few steps back and took hold of Taehyung's wrist before starting to drag him with her. )  

JK - She is my legal daughter Jeon Y/N and u're my fuc*ing wife...U can't snatch urself and Kizzie away from me..( He uttered sadly making Y/N halt on her steps and turn to face him once again.)

Y/N - Fine then...Let's do this.. ( U approached him back with Taehyungs' hand still in ur hold and said in a stern tone. ) LET'S GET DIVORCED JUNGKOOK. ( U announced not wasting a further second making everyone present there gasp with shock.) Let's get divorced so that I can have my Kizzie with me completely...Let's get divorced because there's nothing left in this relation anymore...Let's ge...

U delivered and unknowingly a tear dropped from ur eyes observing endless tears falling from his eyes. Ur heart ached apprehending ur own sentence and u again dared to say that while still gawking at him making him lose every single inch of sanity that was left in him till now. Jungkook didn't let u complete ur remark and pulled u insanely close to him and without waiting any further moment slammed his lips on urs.

He captured ur lips in his and harshly sucked them making u whimper under his touch. His right hand travelled to ur neck pushing ur face more towards him while his left hand held ur both hands tightly behind ur back. Feeling his lips after so long on urs, u stood stiffed on ur place until he tried to deepen the kiss more. U came back into ur mind and rose to struggle in his tight grip that was getting tighter with every passing second.

JK - DON'T U DARE SAY THAT AGAIN IN UR LIFE JEON Y/N..DON'T U DARE SAY THAT U WANT TO LEAVE ME...I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE JEON Y/N..NEVER...I'LL KILL MYSELF BUT I'LL NOT LET U GET AWAY FROM ME..NOT IN ANY LIFE OF MINE.. ( Jungkook affirmed furiously after leaving ur lips sensing u out of breath and made u look into his raging eyes. ) U CAN'T LEAVE ME Y/N...U ARE TIED WITH ME FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE..U'RE ONLY MINE!!!

Y/N - I'M NOT URS, U MONSTER..I DON'T BELONG TO U...NEITHER IN THIS LIFE NOR WILL IN OTHERS.. I'M NOT UR POSSESSION... AND LISTEN..LISTEN FOR UR OWN WELFARE... I LOATHE U...I FUC*ING LOATHE A MURDERER LIKE U JEON JUNGKOOK..I HATE U WITH MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE...I FUC*ING HATE LOVING U...I HATE EVERYTHING RELATED TO U...I HATE UR FACE..I HATE U DAMMIT...I HATE U WITH MY WHOLE HEART..I HATE U JUNGKOOK...I HATE U!!!

U yelled angrily with water continuously flowing down ur face and while staring at him with ur teary eyes who too was looking at u with his teary ones. A tear dropped from his yes perceiving ur remark and his heart started to ache badly that made him clutch his chest tightly before looking at u with his teary eyes. 

JK - Don't say that Princess..Please don't..U'll regret it once u'll know the truth...The truth that I...I..I didn't kill...

Y/N - Keep ur reasonings to urself Mr Jeon and let me live my life peacefully... Divorce me.. ( U pronounced invading him in between his sentence earning a tired chuckle from him that without any doubt made u frown. ) 

JK - Never..I will never do that...And u too drop that idea Princess cuz I know that u love me...U can't hate me even closer to the extent of how much u love me.. ( He uttered making u swill and grit ur teeth for the nth time before answering.)

Y/N - I hate u Jungkook...I really do..And I can prove it to u..want me to do that huh.. ( U responded back with ur gritted teeth making him smile wider which surely provoked u and the next second without even thinking twice u did something that again astounded everyone who was present there and caused Jungkook's smile to vanish from his face. U pulled Taehyung closer to urself with a snap and slammed ur lips on his causing his eyes to get wide.)

U kissed him forcefully inducing Taehyung to get stiffed on his place. For some reason, he couldn't kiss u back, because he knew that u were doing it out of anger and not with love. He felt the anger in that kiss instead of the passion that Jungkook was pouring on u a few minutes ago. Jungkook on the other hand observed u with his dark eyes and gritted teeth just as u pulled out of the kiss and looked into his eyes.

Y/N - I hope..u got ur answer now Mr Jeon Jungkook...So, it'll be better for u if u work fast with the divorce papers and if u can't then tell me, I'll take that responsibility too on my head...I'm dying to sign those papers...( U enunciated while gazing at him with ur red wet eyes and once again turned around to finally leave the place that was starting to suffocate u.)...And one more thing...I REALLY HATE U... ( U paused on ur steps and spoke while back facing him.)

Just like that, u left that place leaving the boy alone who was beginning to get drowned in his griefs now. Ur words strolled in his mind and made him clutch his head tightly causing Jennie to rush towards him to support his weak body. 

JENNIE - Jungkook..u okay?? 

JK - She..my Y..My Princess..She hates me..She hates me Noona..Y/N hates me.. ( He spoke with his hands still clutching his head and collapsed on the floor the next second making Jennie terrified severely.)

JENNIE - Oppa..Jung...Jungkook is not waking up...He..He is not waking up again Oppa..He isn't.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 898 42
A girl name Kim Y/N. A cute,sweet girl. A mafia king name Jeon Jungkook. A cold, dangerous,heartless guy. 'These two different hearts fell in love' "...
64K 2.5K 29
a story about a boy who get obsessed with his sister's boyfriend a girl name jeon Jennie who fell in love with taehyung at first sight and want him a...
2M 63.3K 65
(EDITING/REWRITING PROCESS) (Warning : If you're a first time reader, I suggest you to wait a little until I'm done with the rewriting to get a bett...
203K 6.3K 52
Jeon Y/N, A sweet and kind hearted soul with an innocent mind, she loves everyone and always tries to make people around her happy... Unaware of the...