Random Marriage II

Da taeyeon_mystar

"I am not a mistress! Your mother was the mistress!"???? -Mrs. Kim you have tumor in your body need to remove... Altro

001
002
003
questions
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
test
12
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
reason
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
090
091
092
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
Second chance
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
Let's move to Book 3

109

457 30 1
Da taeyeon_mystar

As Superstar Media picked up its artist, Taeyeon's private plane landed at a nearby town.

As the boss of Superstar Media, Tiffany confirmed her artist's safety and successfully met with Xia Hanmo and Seohyun.

"Fany unnie, we are both OK. Seohyun took some medicine and is sleeping at the moment. Her boyfriend is currently taking care of her," Xia Hanmo said as she stepped out into the living room after tidying up a little.

Tiffany leaned back in the sofa and nodded her head as she looked at Xia Hanmo, "My worries have subsided now that I've seen both of you are fine."

"You know, you didn't have to come all the way here," Xia Hanmo was undoubtedly moved. After all, whose boss would personally fly to such a small town just to take one glance at their artist?

"I will naturally leave once I've confirmed that both of your are fine. By the way, what's with Seohyun's boyfriend?" Apart from Lee Young-Min, Tiffany had never heard about 'this' boyfriend.

Just as Xia Hanmo was about to explain, Yoong stepped out of Seohyun's room.

His tall and strong figure was comparable to Taeyeon's. But, he had a resolute and unyielding vibe that was very different to Taeyeon's dangerous aura.

No matter where Taeyeon stood, he had the presence of king.

Unlike this man...

"As soon as Seohyun wakes up, I will take her home," Yoong said to Tiffany.

"You..." Tiffany was full of doubt. When did Seohyun meet such an amorous person?

"I am Lim Yoong." After introducing himself, Yoong turned around and returned to the room. He had no desire to talk to anyone. After all, he had limited time.

Tiffany looked at Xia Hanmo and Xia Hanmo simply shrugged as she explained what happened on the mountain and how everyone abandoned Seohyun.

After hearing the entire story, the look that flashed past Tiffany's eyes was similar to the look that Yoong previously had.

"Great..."

Xia Hanmo couldn't help but feel chills from this look. So, she quickly changed the topic, "Where's President Kim? Didn't he come here with you?"

"He is working in the room," Tiffany replied before she reminded Xia Hanmo, "Pack your things, let's return to Korea tonight."

The flood originally attracted the attention of the public. But, the fact that celebrities were involved, further increased the attention placed on it. Superstar Media ended up picking up its artist first. So, as soon as they disembarked their private plane, they were immediately surrounded by reporters.

-"Xia Hanmo, can you explain how you guys managed to escape?"

-"Xia Hanmo..."

As Taeyeon was present, the reporters did not dare to get too close. So, Tiffany managed to reply to everyone in a relaxed manner, "Thank you everyone for your concern, but Xia Hanmo just escaped the hands of death and is very tired. I hope you can all let her go home and get some rest first."

-"Xia Hanmo, I heard that while you and your manager were running for your lives with the rest of the crew, you deliberately left everyone else behind and escaped on your own. Is this true?"

As soon as one of the reporters asked this question, Tiffany immediately glared at them.

"Where did you hear this from?"

The reporter remained silent for a few seconds, slightly intimidated by Tiffany's look. So, it took him a short moment before he replied, "This is news that I received from my friend in the disaster zone."

"What exactly did your friend say?" Tiffany asked.

-"He said that Xia Hanmo and Seohyun escaped with assistance from a soldier, but did not return to help everyone else..."

"Then your friend mustn't have told you that they would already be a bunch of corpses if Xia Hanmo hadn't proposed to leave the homestay in the first place, right?" Tiffany asked in a calm but serious manner.

"And your friend mustn't have told you that Xia Hanmo helped everyone resolve difficulties along the way and volunteered to walk last, just so she could ensure everyone's safety, right?"

"Your friend knows nothing. In fact, he didn't know that Xia Hanmo's manager had a fever and was suspected of carrying a virus, causing the two of them to be abandoned by the rest of the crew."

-"This..." the reporter was suddenly rendered speechless. He never expected this to be the truth.

"My agency's manager, Seohyun is still unconscious. If they still have a bit conscience, they better not use this incident to create hype. Otherwise, Superstar Media will let them learn the meaning of regret."

After speaking, Tiffany turned around and glanced at Xia Hanmo. She then said to the reporters, "I've already said what I should. Please clear the way."

Everyone knew that Tiffany could not be offended, so the reporters immediately cleared a path for her and the others to leave.

Taeyeon walked ahead and shielded his wife as he glanced at the reporter to note down his name.

Zhou Qing's prediction was right.

Someone was afraid that they'd be exposed for abandoning one of their own, so they tried to jump in first...

Meanwhile, the disaster continued and the flood was as strong as ever.

Because it was such a serious disaster, people from all walks of life paid close attention to it. So, after Tiffany provided her explanation once, she did not ask Xia Hanmo to further elaborate. 

Instead, she told her to assist the police in rescuing people by helping them understand the terrain. Afterwards, Superstar Media donated a large sum of money for disaster relief.

With the efforts put in by Superstar Media, the other artists couldn't say a thing once they arrived back in Korea. Only one artist tried to make up excuses, but the public quickly deemed them as creating hype and the artist quickly gave up.

...

Meanwhile, Seohyun slept for an entire day before finally waking up. When she awoke, she was already in Yoong's villa.

Seohyun couldn't remember anything that happened after she fell asleep. It seemed, her illness wasn't light.

"You're finally awake," Yoong said as he pushed open the door carrying a bowl of plain congee. "Have some. Otherwise, you won't have any energy."

"How's everyone else?"

"They're all fine," Yoong replied gently before he placed the bowl of congee into her hands. "You have a good boss."

"What do you mean?"

Yoong was referring to how Tiffany scolded the reporters at the airport. Actually, from the moment that Tiffany flew all the way to the disaster zone, it was already clear to see that she honestly cared about her staff and wasn't putting on an act.

"You can figure it out yourself when you feel better," Yoong couldn't be bothered with the happenings of the entertainment industry, he simply cared about his woman.

Seohyun nodded her head and took a few sips of the congee. But, it was simply too plain, so she didn't have much of an appetite.

"After you feel better, you should come to the military base to do some training."

"Huh?" Seohyun was a little surprised.

"Otherwise, you will be a burden for your artist."

Seohyun didn't want to accept what Yoong said. Even though it was the truth, did he have to be so straightforward?

"I'm not going."

"You are family, so you must go," Yoong said with a sense of dominance.

"I don't like being forced."

"Then you should listen to me. If I hadn't arrived at the village in time, who would have saved you?" Yoong's voice softened a little. "You should at least learn a few things about basic survival."

Seohyun could tell that Yoong had already come to a compromise, so she nodded her head, "OK. Once I have free time, I'll go."

The couple suddenly fell silent because they didn't have many common topics of discussion, so Seohyun started to feel a little awkward, "You've already wasted about two days...aren't you busy?"

Yoong did not respond. As he placed a set of spare keys on the bedside table, he suddenly leaned over and gave Seohyun a hug. He then stood back up and said, "After I leave this time, I may not return for another 5 days."

Seohyun's face flushed red as she nodded her head, "I'll return home after I feel better."

"You should just move over here..."

"Huh?"

"I'm not home often, so you don't need to worry about feeling awkward." After speaking, Yoong turned and left, leaving Seohyun all alone with mixed feelings.

Although she had no parents, it didn't mean that she was a casual person that would easily agree to a man's invite.

So, Seohyun simply glanced at the spare keys but did not take them.

After Yoong left, she packed her things and returned to the apartment that she shared with Wendy.

"My God, you're finally home..." Wendy ran over to help her. "I spoke to Fany unnie and she said that you were at my cousin's house. This time, he rushed over to the village to save you, were you moved by his actions?"

"I'm dizzy," Seohyun massaged her forehead as she sat down.

"So, how far have you guys progressed?"

"Quick, tell me."

"Quick..."

Unable to stand Wendy's questioning, Seohyun decided to be honest in the end, "When I was up on the mountain and almost dying, Yoong appeared before me. At that moment, I truly felt that I should place the rest of my life in his hands. I admit that I feel differently about him. But, he's too dominating."

"You're used to being wild, so you require a man to take control of you," Wendy laughed. "Regardless...one who survives a disaster is destined to good fortune."

Seohyun shook her head and said in a frustrated tone, "I don't see any signs of fortune..."

...

Two days after the flood passed, the public's reactions returned to normal. Which meant, the other artist's that were stuck on the mountain with Seohyun and Wendy, could finally resurface. But, the only thing they spoke about, was how dangerous the flood was and how frightened they were. No one dared to mention that they had abandoned Seohyun.

Except for one person, Zhou Qing.

While undertaking an interview, Zhou Qing told the reporters, "This time, we must thank Hanmo. Hanmo lives up to her identity as an artist from Superstar Media. Because of her experience in surviving in the wild, she saved all of us."

-"In that case, Zhou Ge ( Zhou Qing nextname), what do you have to say about the things that Tiffany mentioned to the reporters previously? Was what Tiffany said true?"

Zhou Qing knew he wouldn't be able to escape this question, so, after a few seconds of silence, he lifted his head and replied, "I think, when faced with a disaster like this, everyone is bound to be frightened. Because of this fear, many people will make selfish decisions to avoid harm."

-"At that time, Seohyun had a fever and Hanmo was simply 'intimidating' her into being obedient. But, someone happened to overhear her and got scared. It was a normal reaction."

"Of course, going ahead and leaving the two women behind, was a disgraceful act by all of us, including myself. I hope no one tries to deny this."

"One must admit to their wrongdoings."

"So, I want to officially offer an apology to Hanmo and her manager, Seohyun."

"I'm sorry."

Zhou Qing had always been on Xia Hanmo's side. Back when the incident occurred, he left because he had to ensure that the idiots didn't get lost or abandon another person along the way. But, he did not intend to fight for his innocence because he was level-headed and wanted to settle the matter.

So, Zhou Qing's words clearly verified what happened on the mountain that day.

Xia Hanmo had indeed helped everyone, but everyone ended up abandoning her and Seohyun.

In an instant, Zhou Qing's words ignited the anger of fans. But, this was only the minority. Most of the fans left messages on Superstar Media's social media account, asking for Xia Hanmo and Seohyun to forgive their idols' cowardice.

Of course, due to this incident, the public's impression of Xia Hanmo further improved.

_"I never thought that Xia Hanmo would actually have the ability to think on her feet and save so many lives."

_"I had heard that she was good at survival techniques. It turns out, it wasn't a lie."

_"I finally see the good side of Xia Hanmo. What's this? I actually want to be her fan now."

Meanwhile, Tiffany was respected as a boss after the public found out that she had rushed to a town near the disaster zone just to see her artist. Taking into account the way that she dealt with the reporters after she returned to Korea, she suddenly created a high and mighty image for herself.

_"I must say that Tiffany isn't only a good artist, she is also a great boss. She also has highly talented artists under her management. Superstar Media deserves to be noticed."

_"Tiffany exists to change what we know about the entertainment industry."

As a result of the incident, Tiffany, Superstar Media, Xia Hanmo and Zhou Qing all experienced different degrees of attention. So, their fame also increased.

From that day onward, everyone involved with 'The Big Adventure' viewed Xia Hanmo differently and acknowledged her identity as a permanent member of the cast. After all, she was multi-talented and exactly the type of person that they needed, especially her knowledge of survival techniques.

...

A few days later, Seohyun officially recovered and returned to work.

After arriving at Superstar Media, she met with Tiffany and noticed that her gaze was a bit strange.

"What's wrong?"

"Would you care to explain who Yoong is?" Tiffany asked. "The incident with Lee Young-Min only happened not too long ago."

Seohyun didn't expect Tiffany to be interested in gossip. So, with a gentle laugh, she replied, "He could be considered as my boyfriend."

"What do you mean 'could be'? If he is, then he is!"

Seohyun thought for a moment before she explained everything that happened between herself and Yoong to Tiffany.

Including how he helped free her from the Lee Family and how he rushed up the mountain to save her...

After hearing her story, Tiffany replied, "In this aspect, Yoong is way better than Lee Young-Min. Lee Young-Min was helpless around you, but Yoong has you in the palm of his hands. But, you need to mentally prepare yourself. Being a military wife means you will spend more time apart than together."

Seohyun shook her head with a confused expression, "I haven't thought that far yet. Let's take things one step at a time."

Tiffany understood that it was because their love wasn't deep enough yet.

"Since you're back, then you should return to your post. 'The Big Adventure' will be reshooting their entire episode and Hanmo needs you by her side," Tiffany instructed. "Of course, this time, they will be shooting overseas. You need to think it over. Do you want to go or not?"

Seohyun lowered her head in deep thought. Finally, she looked up at Tiffany and replied, "Yes, I'll go."

Why would she not go?

Tiffany nodded her head with a mysterious smile, "You appear easygoing, but judging by the way you handled Lee Young-Min's matter, I can tell that you're not a very flexible person."

"En," Seohyun let out a gentle grunt in agreement.

She then returned to Wendy's apartment to pack her bags for her to trip to New Zealand.

Of course, it was almost time for Wendy to compete in the grand final of her competition. So, Seohyun naturally hoped for Wendy to win.

"If you don't win..."

"Don't worry, just go," Wendy felt Seohyun was being a bit naggy.

Seohyun originally wanted to tell Yoong that she'd be traveling for work, but she assumed that he'd be busy at the military base, so she decided to tell him the next time he contacted her. Therefore, Seohyun went ahead and boarded the flight to New Zealand with Xia Hanmo.

...

It was almost time for Wendy's victory battle. Even though her results were consistently number one throughout the entire competition, Wendy never slacked off and prepared seriously for every round. With the added fact that she had gone through training with Tiffany, her manager from Crown Empire had a very easy job with barely any concerns.

"Tonight is very important. I hope you can maintain your usual state. It doesn't matter if you win or not, the most important thing is how you feel."

"I'm sure this is what Fany unnie also wants me to tell you."

The reason why the manager mentioned this was because she knew that Wendy's victory had once been stolen from her. So, she was worried that Wendy would feel pressured.

In reality, Wendy was indeed nervous.

After all, she was previously one step away from victory and today was frighteningly familiar, so she was honestly scared that someone would plot against her again.

"Li unnie, can I give Tiffany a phone call?" Wendy felt that only Tiffany was capable of providing her with comfort.

The manager known as Li unnie, pulled out her phone and called Tiffany's number. As soon as the call connected, Wendy's face lit up like she had found a sense of security again, "Fany unnie...I'm scared."

Tiffany asked when she heard this, "Is there anything standing between you and the stage?"

"No."

"Trust me. You are going to win. I've already sent someone to do a thorough check for anything that could possibly go wrong. You are guaranteed to step safely onto that stage. So, can you guarantee that you will secure victory?" Tiffany asked.

After hearing that Tiffany had already checked the place thoroughly, Wendy finally relaxed. It was clear to see the amount of trust that she had in Tiffany.

"Yes I can," she replied confidently.

"Sing with all your heart. Tonight, the entire nation will be watching you."

With Tiffany's words of support, Wendy felt a boost of confidence. Now, even if she was asked to bring home ten victories, she would be able to do it without question. So, after she hung up the phone, she handed it back to her manager, "Thank you, Li unnie."

"Can't you live without Tiffany?"

"At least not for now," Wendy laughed.

It was a national competition and it was the grand final. Above all, it was being broadcasted live to the whole world. In reality, as long as Wendy maintained a stable performance, winning the competition was a piece of cake. But, Wendy wasn't satisfied with simply having a stable performance. So, when selecting the level of difficulty, she decided to select the most difficult.

The judges did not understand her decision. The victory was practically hers already, why did she have such high expectations for herself?

This was a question that the judges actually asked her. And Wendy replied, "Tonight, the entire nation will have their eyes on me. I know the amount of attention I'll attract. Since I've selected the path of singing, why shouldn't I put in my best effort and do all I can to thank my fans?"

"That's why I selected the most difficult song for myself."

"I'm curious what thing or person has given you this much courage," a different judge queried.

"My 1 Hero , Tiffany," Wendy replied. "I know, in everyone's eyes, she has a good side filled with mystery, wisdom, EQ and various talents; and a bad side that's shrewd, deceitful and vengeful. But, in my heart, she is someone that reshaped me and gave me a new life. She is my Hero."

"Although I've already signed with Crown Empire, I will never forget who picked me back up during my toughest time."

"Tiffany!"

"In my heart, she is a legend. A person that I will always strive to become, but will never reach."

"Thank you, everyone."

Wendy's words were filled with gratitude and emotion.

No matter how the public viewed the entertainment industry, at least everyone in Superstar Media treated each other wholeheartedly.

"You are a person that understands gratitude. You may start your performance."

Wendy did not go overboard with her gratitude, but she wanted everyone to know that her victory was created by Tiffany.

Those that once doubted Tiffany or ridiculed her, were about to end the night with swollen faces.

Wendy remembered everything that Tiffany taught her. She had taught her to always hold back a little and not reveal her entire bottom line.

So, when Wendy sang during this final battle – everyone was shocked!

Her explosive power, the tone of her voice, her emotions and her singing skills seemed to have reached its optimal state at the right time.

The song 'Fireworks' was sung perfectly. In fact, it was even better than the original singer...

-"Oh God, how many more surprises does this child have?"

-"My God, I'm also shocked."

-"I guess this child was holding back before."

-"She was trained by Tiffany, so what did you expect?"

The judges' words were enough to express what was going on; Wendy's final performance was shockingly amazing.

If her previous performances were only a little better than average and motivated her competitors to outdo her, her final performance made her competitors fall silent.

Because her final song was a complete tribute to Tiffany.

She sang the song for Tiffany to hear.

"I am currently live at the grand finale of the 'Journey Singing Competition'. I am your external host, XX. We have just heard Wendy's performance of 'Fireworks'. If you enjoyed her performance, pick up your phones now and cast your votes."

It was an intense battle. Wendy's performance triggered the other contestants to put in their best efforts: some had similar skills to her, some even sang their own original songs. But, the person that finally took home the victory was...

"After an intense battle, discussions between the judges and votes from the public, the winner is..."

"...Wendy! Congratulations Wendy..."

In an instant, the entire venue erupted in an applause; Wendy's victory was well deserved.

Another reason for their enthusiasm, was the fact that Wendy represented the minority of people that achieved fairness. She worked hard to chase her dream and relied on her true talent to take back control of her life. This was a source of motivation for many people inside and outside of the entertainment industry.

At least, there was someone that didn't rely on their background to advance in the industry. This opened everyone to countless possibilities.

As she received the trophy, Wendy cried like a baby.

With the trophy in her right hand, she mumbled, "Fany unnie, I did it. I did it..."

Meanwhile, the judges laughed. Wendy was too cute and the way that she expressed herself honestly, was much too loveable.

-"This child has a promising future."

-"It's hard not to be convinced by Tiffany. She only has three artists under her management, yet all three of them are hot topics of discussion."

-"She has overcome every difficulty thrown her way with honesty and an open mind. She's great."

Soon, the entire stadium lit up with fireworks; the best way to celebrate Wendy's victory.

It was like the night was cheering for Wendy.

...

As they watched the live broadcast, Taeyeon hugged Tiffany from behind and whispered beside her ear, "Congratulations Mrs. Kim, your first project was a success."

Tiffany looked at the television screen and let Taeyeon hug her as she sighed, "I hope Wendy will have more opportunities for development in the future."

"Are you doubting Crown Empire? Huh?" Taeyeon warned beside her ear.

"I wouldn't dare," Tiffany quickly surrendered. "President Kim, hurry and get some rest. You will start filming soon, you need to conserve your energy."

After hearing this, Taeyeon lifted Tiffany horizontally in his arms and headed straight to their bedroom, "If it wasn't for your sake, I would never leave your side."

"I know," Tiffany replied, "You've always done things for my sake; just for me."

Taeyeon did not say another word as he leaned over and covered her lips, making it impossible for her to breathe.

But, due to the fact that Tiffany was pregnant, he did not take things any further.

His woman was the best.

"By the way, Crown Empire will be hosting a celebration banquet for Wendy next week. As an important figure in all this, it's expected that you attend."

"What about you?"

"I'll be on set."

Tiffany nodded as she curled up in Taeyeon's embrace and fell asleep. In this world, other people may not trust Taeyeon, but she definitely had to.

...

Meanwhile, Seohyun was all the way in New Zealand and was still struggling to adjust to the change in climate.

At the same time, many days had passed since she arrived and the 5 days that Yoong spoke of had already passed, yet she hadn't heard from him.

This man was completely unreliable.

So, every time Seohyun had some time off, she would stare at her phone in a daze. Finally, after another two days, she received a phone call. But, the call was not from Yoong, but Wendy.

Seohyun thought Wendy was calling to tell her the good news of her victory, so she answered mockingly, "Well...if it isn't our singing competition winner. You've finally decided to give me a call, eh?"

"I didn't call you because of that," Wendy's voice was relatively serious. "I wanted to ask you if my cousin has contacted you over the last few days?"

"No, why?" Seohyun suddenly sat upright.

"My uncle gave me a phone call and said that he hasn't heard anything from his son. That's why we decided to ask you," Wendy sighed. "He must still be on his mission. It's fine, we will continue to wait."

However, another three days passed, but there was still no news from Yoong. This made the two elders at the Lim Family slightly anxious. After all, Father Lim was a senior government official, yet he had no idea where his son was. So, it wasn't hard to imagine how worried he was feeling.

This was completely out of the ordinary.

Seohyun continued to stay in contact with Wendy and was updated on the current situation. Although she was physically still in New Zealand, her heart had subconsciously flown elsewhere.

Xia Hanmo noticed her absent-mindedness, so in between filming, she said to her, "If you want, you can return to South Korea to look for him. I have Zhou Ge here to take care of me. It should be fine."

"But, Fany unnie said..."

"I will speak to Fany unnie about it. You should go back first," Xia Hanmo smiled as she patted Seohyun on the shoulder.

In reality, ever since the incident with the flood, Xia Hanmo's popularity on set skyrocketed and everyone treated her politely. With the added special treatment from Zhou Qing, Seohyun really had no reason to worry about Xia Hanmo.

Seohyun hesitated again and again, but even though her mind told her to stay, her heart told her she'd regret it if she didn't return.

So, she listened to her heart and booked a flight back to South Korea. She also gave Wendy a call and asked her the location of Yoong's military base.

After receiving this call, Wendy was shocked, "You're not planning to go there, are you?"

"Just tell me where it is."

"Korea 8th Division Air Base. But, even if you go there, you won't be allowed in."

"You don't need to worry about that," Seohyun said before she hung up the phone.

In this lifetime, Seohyun had done many impulsive things, but this was the first time she did something for the sake of love. Thinking about how Yoong previously rushed up the mountain to save her without reservation, she felt it was only right for her to respond in a similar way.

So, Seohyun prepared herself well and even asked Wendy to investigate the subordinates that previously followed by Yoong's side.

Wendy had no choice but to act as a middle-man and pass on Seohyun's request to Father Li. Soon after, Seohyun received the answer that she wanted.

But, before she left for the military base, she went to see one last person.

Sometimes, it was hard to tell whether film resembled life or life resembled film.

"Your brother is getting engaged. Shouldn't you come and congratulate me?" Lee Young-Min seemed to be holding onto his last thread of hope by showing up at Seohyun and Wendy's apartment. 

As long as Seohyun gave him the slightest bit of hope, he would immediately reject Mother Lee's arrangement. Otherwise, it made no difference who he married.

"If you want me to go, then I'll go," Seohyun's heart was unsettled, but it wasn't because of Lee Young-Min.

"I know that the relationship between you and the general is fake..."

"Who said it's fake?" Seohyun questioned. "Young-Min, I was meant to be in New Zealand right now, but Yoong has gone missing. So I came all the back here because of him. I will be heading off to look for him in a moment. Only when I see him will my heart feel a little more settled. Do you understand?"

"You will always be my brother. After all, we grew up together. But, he's the one that I'm worried about."

"In that case, I really didn't come at the right time," Lee Young-Min endured the piercing pain in his heart as he returned to his evilly charming self. "You should get going. After you find him...bring him along..

"I'm hoping to attend a wedding that my brother feels true about. If it's something casual, then I'd rather not go." After speaking, Seohyun walked past Lee Young-Min and rushed off to look for Yoong, even though she didn't know what to expect.

"How do you know that I don't have some tricks up my sleeves?" Lee Young-Min laughed as he watched Seohyun disappear into the distance.

He had spent his entire life under Mother Lee's influence and never truly lived for himself. So, from now on, he was going to let her know that no one could interfere with his life.

...

Seohyun started driving with one destination in mind: the military air base. She had to see Yoong and confirm that he was safe.

But of course, military bases weren't open to the public. So, after driving for three hours and arriving at the entrance to the base, she was stopped by some soldiers.

"Miss, this is an important military facility, no one can pass."

"I'm looking for Lim Yoong," Seohyun explained her motive. "I'm his girlfriend..."

"I'm sorry, Miss, but you are strictly forbidden to enter, regardless of who you are," the sentinel persisted.

"I can't even visit?"

The sentinel shook his head, "I'm sorry, Miss, please don't make things difficult for us. It's getting late, please hurry home. This is a remote location, you won't be able to find any accommodation nearby."

Seohyun knew that the military base was strict, but she didn't expect it to be strict to this extent. No wonder even Father Lim couldn't find any information about his son.

"Then I'll just wait here," Seohyun's temper was ignited and no one could do anything about it.

The sentinel shook his head helplessly as he directed her to a safe area to wait. In the end, Seohyun spent half the day waiting in that one spot.

Eventually, the sentinel finished his shift and was replaced with another one. And this new sentinel, of course, treated Seohyun in the same way. He had no choice. After all, military orders could not be revoked.

Soon, a few military vehicles drove in and out of the base. In order to get information about Yoong as soon as possible, Seohyun stopped each one.

"Xiao Fang, what is up with this lady?" one of the commanding officers spotted Seohyun as he left the base and couldn't help but question the sentinel.

"Reporting sir, this lady claims she is Major General Lim's girlfriend. She is here to check on his current situation," the sentinel replied. "To prevent a spy from entering the base, we did not notify anyone of her presence."

"I see. In that case, how long has she been waiting?"

"She has been here since the afternoon..." the sentinel replied.

"Then send someone to escort her out of here. This is a military base. Unauthorized people are not allowed in," the commanding officer said before he wound up his window and left.

After receiving his order, the sentinel had no choice but to say to Seohyun, "Miss, why don't I send someone to escort you back to town. There's no way you'll be allowed in here."

"I'll just wait here," Seohyun replied stubbornly.

The sentinel had no choice but to return to his post as he watched Seohyun lean against the corner.

Because she couldn't block the path going in and out of the base, she had no choice but to stop her car a few kilometers away and walk to the entrance. At this point, she couldn't possibly return to the car on her own because she'd be putting herself in even more danger.

Either way, Seohyun was determined to camp out here until she saw Yoong.

So, after one night passed, Seohyun continued to stand outside the entrance...

The sentinels changed over and over again, but Seohyun still did not receive any news about Yoong.

"Miss, go home. You need food and rest."

"I don't need it," Seohyun shook her head.

"This is not the place to show off your endurance and perseverance. This is a military base."

"My boyfriend is in the military and I'm worried about his safety. What else can I do?" Seohyun asked helplessly. "I won't make things difficult for you, but I hope you won't make things difficult for me either..."

"You're too stubborn..." the sentinel felt defeated.

Seohyun had just recovered from a serious illness and now she spent an entire night in the middle of nowhere, so she was beginning to feel a little dizzy. But, she couldn't let herself fall over.

Yet...

...a loud bang was soon heard coming from her corner. The sentinel quickly responded to the sound and ran to Seohyun's side, "Miss, Miss...don't faint."

Left with no choice, the sentinel could only call for some soldiers to send Seohyun to the nearby military hospital.

As the doctor took care of Seohyun, she ended up falling unconscious.

...

12pm. Yoong and his comrades drove out of the military base after completing a special mission. He had been in charge of escorting a criminal back to South Korea for trial. As the criminal had a lot of underlings, it was a long and arduous process which took up a lot of time. It was so long that Yoong had lost track of time.

Finally, the mission was handed over to someone else and Yoong left, completely exhausted. But, his subordinates were still in the same car as him.

As the car pulled up at the gate, the sentinel was shocked to see Yoong. But he quickly decided to tell him, "Sir, I have something to report."

"What is it? Speak," Yoong was extremely exhausted.

"Yesterday afternoon, a young miss came to the base looking for you. As the base has its regulations and outsiders are not allowed in, she ended up standing outside for an entire day and night and eventually fainted. She said she was your girlfriend."

The subordinates in the car laughed as they heard this, "Chief, when did you start having a girlfriend?"

"I know, right? Aren't you aware that Han Xiao has had a crush on you for ages? She only transferred to this base not long ago because of you."

But, Yoong didn't hear a thing as he asked the sentinel, "Where is she now?"

"She's been sent to the military hospital."

After hearing this, Yoong immediately drove off at full speed towards the hospital.

No one believed that he had a girlfriend. After all, he and Han Xiao matched each other so well. Did he not like Han Xiao?

To verify the situation, Yoong's comrades and subordinates ended up following him to the hospital and quickly located Seohyun's room.

At this moment, Seohyun was still unconscious. Although her face wasn't as pale as when she first fainted, her cheeks hadn't returned to its usual rosiness either.

"Nurse, how is she?"

"She was simply too exhausted," the nurse answered.

Yoong sat down on the edge of Seohyun's bed before he turned on his phone. At this moment, one message after another appeared on his phone from Seohyun.

"Chief, she's..."

"She's my girlfriend," Yoong admitted.

"Errr...since that's the case, then we won't bother you."

The men were stunned; there was actually someone in this world that Yoong acknowledged as his girlfriend. They originally thought that he had never been involved with any woman because he had Han Xiao by his side and already treated her like his woman. Who would have thought that a Cheng Yaojin would unexpectedly show up and ruin the plan 1 ...

Yoong remained seated by Seohyun's side. At this moment, he had no one else in his eyes. All he felt was a deep sense of guilt.

He never thought that he'd make his partner worry about him so much.

Seohyun's appearance made him feel both sweet and heartbroken.

(Warning Han Xiao , Seohyun and Yoong will have Seirous Problem in future.

Yoong nearly dead because of that.)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

51.5K 3K 42
******************** "You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night." "So, how was the nightmare?" "Yah, it was not a nightmare. It was the bea...
72.5K 1.4K 27
TaeNy love-hate relationship story between the boss and her ugly secretary. Highest ranking: #1 in Locksmith #3 in TAENY and #3 in SNSD and Girls' Ge...
3.6K 221 25
Y/n x straykids When y/n installs a random hookup app she never expects to make friends and fall for not one but 3 men who might not like her for her...