The Long Lost Mafia Prince

By Luna18Baby

~~ "Torturami ogni giorno, ma ferisci chi amo, pagherai." ~~ {} Rayver Cruise is not your cliché male chara... More

Prologue
Cast - Main and Parents
Cast - Rayver's Friends
Cast - Italian In-group
Cast - British In-group
Chapter 1 - My Confusion Level Just Hit Sky High
Chapter 2 - Some Things Are Just Impossible
Chapter 3 - You Can't Even Say One Word Straight
Chapter 4 - I Felt Something
Chapter 5 - One Out Of Ten
Chapter 6 - This Is Why I Extremely Dislike Extrovert Professors
Chapter 7 - Who Says He Will Live?
Chapter 8 - Why Would She Even Bother To Look At Someone Like You?
Chapter 9 - And I Am Deadly Serious
Chapter 10 - Excuse Me While I Internally Vomit
Chapter 11 - I Am Cringing So Bad
Chapter 12 - 🖾🖾🖾
Chapter 13 - I Just Called Mr. Luciano, 'Dad'
Chapter 14 - He Is Someone Worthy Of Love
Chapter 15 - The Day I See Regina Care Is The Day I See Her Beg
Chapter 16 - And You, Are The Long Lost Mafia Prince
Chapter 17 - Tomorrow Your Training Begins
Chapter 18 - That. Was. Disgusting.
Chapter 19 - I'm In Love With Regina
Chapter 20 - I Know Your Mother
Chapter 21 - Silence Speaks Louder Than Words
Chapter 22 - Would We Be A Family?
Chapter 23 - Strong Sensuality, And A Deep Loathing
Chapter 24 - I Am Worth To Be Called Her Brother
Chapter 25 - Worthy Of The Luciano Surname
Chapter 26 - The Things I Do To Keep You Safe
Chapter 27 - I Guess We Were Both Pluviophiles
Chapter 28 - Help
Chapter 29 - The Cause Of Her Demise
Chapter 31 - Addio, IL Mio Re
Chapter 32 - I Know You Love Me
Chapter 33 - The Queen Bloodlust
Chapter 34 - Meeting Both Voices In My Head
Chapter 35 - Hope
Chapter 36 - Even The Powerful Regina Luciano Has A Kryptonite
Chapter 37 - You're Gonna Forget About This, Everything Here, Okay?
Chapter 38 - Hello, Darkness, My Old Friend
Chapter 39 - Desperate Male Indeed
Chapter 40 - Colors
Chapter 41 - Let's Play A Game, Shall We?
Chapter 42 - Awake
Chapter 43 - I Love You
Chapter 44 - Selfish For Now
Chapter 45 - I'd Rather Die On My Feet, Than Live On My Knees
Chapter 46 - Do With Me As You Will
Chapter 47 - Fino Ad Allora
Chapter 48 - A Part Of Him That He Couldn't Accept
Chapter 49 - Purple Hyacinths
The End
Bonus - Her Lullaby
100K!

Chapter 30 - I'm Already Forever Damned

1K 48 3
By Luna18Baby

~~

{A/N: I just like to say that, comments are really appreciated, guys. Like, really, REALLY. So are votes. So, if you have any thoughts, please don't hesitate to comment, and if you like the chapter, please vote!}

Regina POV

Ignorance. Funny word that is. 

When it is said as a noun, it is meant to be something that is the lack of knowledge, education, or awareness of. But when it is said as a verb, it means to refuse to take notice of. 

Here's a very well-explained example. Ignorance is not knowing what would await us behind those doors. Ignoring is like disregarding the horrible feeling in my guts that something is wrong. 

So at the sound of that single gunshot, I realized that I have been both ignorant, and ignoring. 

An empty room is what greeted me. A simple room with four corners and four walls, with not a single soul in sight except for us, the newcomers. 

So then, who shot a bullet? And who got shot? 

The sound of a thud emerged from behind me, and in my peripheral vision, I saw a lifeless body fall beside me. I didn't bother turning around, because now, I wasn't ignoring anything, nor did I still have my ignorance in the current situation. 

"I shouldn't have ignored how going in here was easy. Far, far too easy." I mumbled, staring straight at the empty, dull grey wall in front of me. The sound of a gun clocking answered me. 

"Yes, you really shouldn't have." He answered. 

I've been cornered, I knew this, but I wasn't going down without a fight. 

Taking a deep breath, I readied myself, and swung around, pulling the trigger on my already cocked gun and shot, at the same time his gun had fired. 

We both froze, and after simply staring at one another, one of us spewed blood from our mouths. One of us looked at the area that had been shot. One of us had been shot in the stomach. 

One of us would die. 

And then, darkness.

~~

I gasped for air, feeling a burst of cold water being thrown at me. It was so cold that I felt like it was burning up. I tried to reach up and wipe the water from Antarctica that was dripping to my eyes, but I realized that I had been bound to a chair. 

While panting, I blinked repeatedly, trying to get rid of the blurriness in my eyes. There was also a constant ringing in my ear; the kind that you would hear once a heart monitor would announce the death of a patient. 

Death? Wait, why am I still alive? He… He shot me. Angelo. Ha! Who would've thought that someone from my closest group that I would almost consider as friends would do this to me? 

Finally, the ringing had died down. 

"-ina? Are you even listening to me?!" 

Oh, God. Is it too late to bring that fucking ringing back? 

"Zitto, stronzo. Brutto maiale." I muttered, already annoyed at his voice. {Shut up, asshole. Ugly pig.}

"I don't think you're one to give insults here, Regina. After all," He used his finger to lift my chin, —damn, when did he get so near to me?— forcing me to look him in his ugly eyes, "You're the prisoner here, not the other way around."

I glared up at Cavillor's green eyes, and with no warning, I reared my head back and headbutted him so hard that I think his nonexistent brain should've been cracked by now. 

"Fuck! Gah, that bloody hurts, you fucken' scoundrel!" He yelled, clutching his forehead. 

I rolled my eyes. "Point exactly, you dumb mutt. Hope that shook your brain– Oh, wait. You don't fucking have on--" 

A burning pain struck me in my abdomen, making me shut up and instinctively grind my teeth together to repress a sound of pain that would exit my mouth. 

"Now, you listen here, and listen well, princess, in these places, you have no power. In here, I am in charge of whether or not you would live, so be a good little girl, and shut the hell up, got it?" 

I didn't grace him with a reply, and instead opted on continuing on glaring daggers at him. I couldn't open my mouth even though I wanted to, anyway. Considering that he was pressing his finger on the poorly covered wound of mine that the gunshot went to. 

"Why…" I grunted. "Why save me from a bullet? It would've been much easier and faster for you." 

He smirked, giving my wound one single press before whispering, "Now, now. Where would be the fun in that?" He then smiled sinisterly, "You don't deserve a quick and easy death, Queen Bloodlust. You deserve a life full of torture. Plus, you're going to have to turn your Mafia into ours before you drift off into hell."

I smiled through bloody teeth, "Well, Death King," I said, using his official title, as he did mine, "I'd like to see you try to make me. Emphasis on 'try'."

"Oh trust me, I will, and will succeed."

~~

Hours? Days? Weeks? Oh, fuck 'em time. Time doesn't exist in this temporary hell hole that I'm occupying for the time being. 

Various torture methods have been induced on me, some were even so familiar that I had wondered how they knew of my style of torture until I remembered that Angelo Romano had betrayed me. 

Since when? I have no idea. All I know is that when I get out of here, he'll have his own taste of new torture that I have planned for him. 

My body has been disfigured already. More times than once, actually. The bullet wound? Oh, that was like nothing compared to the new dagger scars that I had accumulated. Also, they cut off my hair, which now made it hang up until my shoulders in an uneven way. 

Food? None. Water? None. My meds? Why am I even bothering? 

But even through all of this, I never yielded. No, not once. 

I never begged for them to stop. I never begged for them to give me food. I never begged for them to let me go. I never begged for them to have mercy. 

Why would I? All my life I had been taught to never bow down to anyone regardless of anything. Anything at all. So, why would I? 

Now, I'm currently being hung in the air, my hands being suspended from the ceiling by a pair of sturdy shackles that bound my whole wrists up to my fingers. My toes were hardly scraping along the ground, and my clothes had been tattered by the knives, punches, bullets, and whips that it had went through with. 

Once again, the face that I had come to hate more than before entered the torture chamber, an annoyed yet satisfied look on his face. "Give up yet?" Cavillor taunted.

I scoffed and laughed as maliciously as I could. I probably looked insane, laughing maniacally as I was suspended in the air.

Finally stopping, I turned to look him in the eye and said, "Break me. Do all you can to break me, but know this, Cavillor Flare." I grinned like a psycho, "I'm already forever damned. And whenever you see my face, I hope it gives you hell, knowing that I'll never give my Mafia to you, or anyone."

We both had a staredown before he nodded, and said out loud, "Bring him in." 

Inwardly, his words caused a battalion of emotions to surge into me, but I kept my face as it was before, staring straight at his eyes that were looking straight back at me. 

By my peripheral bison, they brought in a figure, a male, by the look of it, and made him kneel beside Cavillor. There was a black bag covering his face, stopping me from knowing who it was. By the sounds of the muffles that came from him, I could only conclude that his mouth was probably covered in duct tape, which prevented him from saying anything. 

With his eyes still locked in mine, Cavillor grabbed hold of the top of the bag, and pulled. I kept his gaze for a longer while before slowly going down to the person who's stared back at me, my silver-red eyes meeting familiar and familial silver ones.

~~

[1465]

{A/N: Hey Cagna!

Bwuahahahaha! I'm itching to not update the next chapter to keep ya'll on your toes, but I promised triple so...

Before you continue, any guesses who that is? And did anyone guess that the traitor was Angelo?

I mean, I tried to hide it but be obvious too...

Bah, just continue.

From Me To You,
Z}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 87.3K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...
139K 2.7K 32
Raven Scarlett Delilah, a dangerous 14-year-old orphan girl. On the outside, she may seem innocent and sweet but on the inside, she is strong, fierce...
1.3M 36.7K 35
Stefanie and Luna are 17 year old twins, who were raised by their aunt and uncle because apparently their family did not want nor cared for them. Bot...
2.3M 59.1K 39
Arianna Rossi, was no stranger to violence. After all she was the daughter of the mighty Lorenzo Rossi, head of the Southern Italian Mafia. Her dad h...