The Long Lost Mafia Prince

By Luna18Baby

~~ "Torturami ogni giorno, ma ferisci chi amo, pagherai." ~~ {} Rayver Cruise is not your cliché male chara... More

Prologue
Cast - Main and Parents
Cast - Rayver's Friends
Cast - Italian In-group
Cast - British In-group
Chapter 1 - My Confusion Level Just Hit Sky High
Chapter 2 - Some Things Are Just Impossible
Chapter 3 - You Can't Even Say One Word Straight
Chapter 4 - I Felt Something
Chapter 5 - One Out Of Ten
Chapter 6 - This Is Why I Extremely Dislike Extrovert Professors
Chapter 7 - Who Says He Will Live?
Chapter 8 - Why Would She Even Bother To Look At Someone Like You?
Chapter 9 - And I Am Deadly Serious
Chapter 10 - Excuse Me While I Internally Vomit
Chapter 11 - I Am Cringing So Bad
Chapter 12 - 🖾🖾🖾
Chapter 13 - I Just Called Mr. Luciano, 'Dad'
Chapter 14 - He Is Someone Worthy Of Love
Chapter 15 - The Day I See Regina Care Is The Day I See Her Beg
Chapter 16 - And You, Are The Long Lost Mafia Prince
Chapter 17 - Tomorrow Your Training Begins
Chapter 18 - That. Was. Disgusting.
Chapter 19 - I'm In Love With Regina
Chapter 20 - I Know Your Mother
Chapter 21 - Silence Speaks Louder Than Words
Chapter 22 - Would We Be A Family?
Chapter 23 - Strong Sensuality, And A Deep Loathing
Chapter 24 - I Am Worth To Be Called Her Brother
Chapter 25 - Worthy Of The Luciano Surname
Chapter 26 - The Things I Do To Keep You Safe
Chapter 27 - I Guess We Were Both Pluviophiles
Chapter 28 - Help
Chapter 30 - I'm Already Forever Damned
Chapter 31 - Addio, IL Mio Re
Chapter 32 - I Know You Love Me
Chapter 33 - The Queen Bloodlust
Chapter 34 - Meeting Both Voices In My Head
Chapter 35 - Hope
Chapter 36 - Even The Powerful Regina Luciano Has A Kryptonite
Chapter 37 - You're Gonna Forget About This, Everything Here, Okay?
Chapter 38 - Hello, Darkness, My Old Friend
Chapter 39 - Desperate Male Indeed
Chapter 40 - Colors
Chapter 41 - Let's Play A Game, Shall We?
Chapter 42 - Awake
Chapter 43 - I Love You
Chapter 44 - Selfish For Now
Chapter 45 - I'd Rather Die On My Feet, Than Live On My Knees
Chapter 46 - Do With Me As You Will
Chapter 47 - Fino Ad Allora
Chapter 48 - A Part Of Him That He Couldn't Accept
Chapter 49 - Purple Hyacinths
The End
Bonus - Her Lullaby
100K!

Chapter 29 - The Cause Of Her Demise

1.1K 49 2
By Luna18Baby

{A/N: KYAAAAH WE REACHED 1K VOTES! I'M SO HAPPY! TRIPLE UPDATE BECAUSE OF THIS!}

~~

Regina POV

"Where is Soren, Regina?" Kade asked, looking around. I ignored him at first, but when Wynter repeated the question, I was forced to answer.

"Hell if I knew."

She looked confused. "But, shouldn't he be here as well? He is your second in command."

I growled. "Soren's whereabouts are not of importance right now, Wynter. What we should be focusing on is how to get my father, our leader, back to our territory safe and alive. Massacre to the British is just a bonus."

They quieted after that, all of us lost in our thoughts. Our plan should be foolproof. To go in there and to get my father back; it's only a one-chance moment. I don't even want to think what would happen if we don't get him back-

Regina, seriously. Quit it. Since when have you been fucking insecure about your abilities? Fuck, Rayver is brushing off on me.

Rayver. I wonder where he is. I wonder how he is. I wonder-

The stopping of the car we were in halted my thoughts. We had found the warehouse -how damn cliché- and were now hiding in the dark forest behind it. The warehouse was far from civilization, thankfully. This way the cops won't be announced of our arrival until we were finished.

I hate it when they interfere with my kills.

It was dark out; the time? I don't know, nor do I care. We had to wait a while for Krysta to hack into the surveillance cameras so we could get in and out fast.

I personally don't mind the bloodshed, but unfortunately, we were hurrying. We had less than seventeen hours before that fucking Xavier annihilates my father.

Not that I'd let him. Not if I can fucking help it.

Finally, after what seemed like hours but was only minutes, Krysta told me she was in. Being the fastest hacker in our organization, something that should take one hour only took about half.

With grim looks towards each other, we nodded. No words had to be said. We knew that some would die in this mission, and truth be told, we have and would accept our death. We never expected silent deaths the moment we joined the illegal business.

Looking towards the door and to the unknown, I braced myself.

Time to rescue Daddy dearest.

~~

{A/N: Warning: I suck at action scenes.}

THIRD PERSON POV

Wynter was the first to exit the vehicle. Dressed in a skimpy dress that only the femme fatale of the Italian Mafia would be able to pull off, she confidently strode over to the two men guarding the entrance to the warehouse. People had more or less forgotten about this entrance, which was why both of them decided to volunteer to this area every time.

Since it was a Saturday night, they had indulged themselves to liquor, thinking very surely that their day offs would be on the next day. So now, because of their intoxication, not one of them dared question or object to the vixen coming their way.

Maybe this woman was just from their imagination?

Even so, they gave her a crooked smile, and in their drunken stupor, they saw that she smiled back at him, not knowing that in reality, Wynter was grimacing. She loved her job, yes; but sometimes, shit like this is so annoying.

Before she could even reach their posts, they walked forward while stumbling, giving her slurred cat calls.

Once they reached her, she didn't hesitate to take out two plunge daggers that were strapped to her inner thigh straight to their necks.

Done. Swiftly, and quietly.

Krysta, who was watching the whole scene through one of the cameras that she had hacked into, gave the signal for the two guys and their leader to go. With their black as night clothes, they stealthily went through the night, making their way to Wynter who had already searched the guards' bodies and found the keys. They handed Wynter a change of clothes to get more comfortable, and quickly, she changed.

Upon memorizing the map of the building, they knew that they were at the west-side entrance. Ricardo would most probably be put at the middle of the place, to ensure that he wouldn't be able to escape easily.

Knowing this, they knew that if escaping wasn't easy, then a rescue might be a bit more convenient. Sure, there were only four of them that would come in and slaughter, but they weren't just called the best of the best for nothing.

The first two hallways they went through were quiet save for the dripping of water that came from who knew where, but they didn't dare let their guards down. Upon reaching the third, they saw three men, walking towards their direction.

Planning to use the element of surprise, Regina signaled for them to hide in the darkness. Unfortunately, one of them accidentally kicked an empty can of soda that was randomly lying on the floor, successfully getting the men's attention, and ruining their chances for the upper hand.

Seeing that they couldn't undo what had been done, Regina lunged at the first guy near her. Copying their leader's actions, the rest of them jumped to fight.

As their enemies fought back, the Italians realized that these were most probably newbies, if their scared faces and sloppy moves said anything. They overpowered the three men quite easily, but once the last guy saw that his friends were dead, he panicked, and messily shot his gun.

Regina cursed. They weren't too quick to stop him from pulling the trigger, and now, that gunshot had most likely alerted some of the people in the quiet warehouse.

"Andiamo!" She snapped under her breath, just loud enough for her group to hear the urgency and annoyance in her tone. {Let's go!}

They hurried and rounded the corner, lucky that there weren't any surprise pop-ups this time, but at the next turn that they made, they had the unfortunate moment of meeting with another batch of goons. This time, there were ten of them.

Regina eyed them warily. There were six more of them than her group, can they do this?

Oh, who was she shitting? Of course, they could!

With a very immature war cry, the nearest guy rushed forward to Regina, swinging his dagger around, trying to cut her. The others, seeing how their fellow member had taken the initiative to start, followed right after him.

Only a few had knives and daggers, and out of the ten of them, only two had guns. The others were to only use their bodies, seeing as they weren't permitted to use any of the Mafia's resources until they have proven themselves worthy.

Seeing as they weren't notified of whom these people were, they mainly targeted Kade and Angelo, thinking that one of them was the leader of the group. Clearly, they had underestimated the females, if it wasn't obvious by only two people for the girls, while the guys had three.

By the time Regina was done with her -very weak, if she would say- opponents, she was a blurred movement that didn't think twice to kill anyone that she would encounter next.

Unfortunately for them, one of the guys that had a gun shot it, the other one following right after. They aimed at the speeding woman, who had easily evades their attempts to shoot her. When she reached them, she bashed both of their skulls together, not holding back. When she dropped their lifeless bodies to the floor, she saw that their enemies were no longer in the living world.

She looked at her friends up and down, making sure that they were unharmed. But when she let her eyes fall on Wynter, she froze momentarily, seeing her seductress' lifeless body on the bloody floor. Gunshots had punctured her body, vital organs had been shot, and her chest was not heaving anymore.

Wynter Bloom was dead.

Regina closed her eyes for a second, feeling a flood of strange emotions burst in her. When she opened them again, they were back to being cold and uncaring. Not giving another glance to their dead friend, she walked ahead, ignoring the slight ache that stung her chest.

With three more hallways to turn to until they reached their destination, the remaining Italians walked on, hoping to not encounter any problems that would be hard to get through.

~~

A trail of dead bodies followed wherever they went, but one thing that no one they noticed was that all the people that they had been to weren't high-ranked members.

If Regina was thinking rationally at the moment, she'd realize that this whole mission wasn't hard. No, it was easy. Too easy for a whole place that was supposedly guarding the Mafia King of the most powerful Mafias in the world.

But, no. Her head was too far in the thought of getting her father out, that she overlooked all of these.

This was her second mistake.

The first being that she had trusted too easily.

Now that will be the cause of her demise.

"We're getting closer. Stay on your guard, I'm getting a feeling that we'll be in a lot of fight this time." Regina warns them, taking out her guns this time and tucking in her daggers that she had been using.

As much as she'd have liked to make more blood she'd, and believe in her that she would, they were in a tight schedule.

They finally reached their goal, which was showed by a dead end and a single door. Narrowing her eyes at it, she felt a bad feeling creep up her spine, but shrugged it off, thinking that it was just adrenaline.

With a nod to the door, they burst in.

And a single gunshot was fired.

~~

[1771]

{A/N: Hey Cagna!

Guys. I'm freaking out. 1K votes, damn. I know it isn't that much, but I'm still very happy.

Never really would have thought that some people would read this because the first book that I wrote (I unpublished it. It sucked.) I barely had a hundred reads. Let alone votes.

Now this? It makes me happy enough to gaze upon the small number. Better than nothing, right?

Anyway, about the chapter, does anyone have any guess what happened and who was shot?

Or you could just, ya know, go over the next chap. Triple update after all.

Go on!

From Me To You,
Z}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 1.6K 32
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok ×...
3.1M 73.5K 84
*needs editing* "Watch your fucking mouth"Antonio said slamming his fist on the desk. The twins just looked at their oldest brother in amusement at h...
13.4K 281 21
*A sequel of The Secret Mafia Princess.* Before reading this story, read the first story or else this story might be a little confusing, starting fro...
40.2K 1.5K 59
Disclaimer: Any edit used in this book is mine. The pictures, however, have been taken from Pinterest and does not belong to me. Credit for the book...