ā›š‘¼š’š’‡š’š’“š’ˆš’š’•š’•š’†š’ š‘“š’†ļæ½...

By iluvvvme_

āš™’š™š š™¢š™–š™® š™›š™žš™œš™š™©, š™šš™«š™šš™£ š™¤š™«š™šš™§ š™©š™š™š š™Øš™©š™Ŗš™„š™žš™™š™šš™Øš™© š™©š™š™žš™£š™œš™Ø. š˜½š™Ŗš™© š™©š™š™–š™© š™¬š™¤š™£'š™©... More

āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘¶š’š’†āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘»š’˜š’āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘»š’‰š’“š’†š’†āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘­š’š’–š’“āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘­š’Šš’—š’†āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘ŗš’Šš’™āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘ŗš’†š’—š’†š’āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘¬š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’•āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘µš’Šš’š’†āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’•š’‘š’†š’“ š‘»š’†š’āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘»š’˜š’†š’š’—š’†āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘»š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’†š’†š’āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘­š’š’–š’“š’•š’†š’†š’āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘­š’Šš’‡š’•š’†š’†š’āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘ŗš’Šš’™š’•š’†š’†š’āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘ŗš’†š’—š’†š’š’•š’†š’†š’āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘¬š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’•š’†š’†š’āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘µš’Šš’š’†š’•š’†š’†š’āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘»š’˜š’†š’š’•š’šāœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘»š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š‘¶š’š’†āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘»š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š‘»š’˜š’āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘»š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š-š‘»š’‰š’“š’†š’†āœ§

āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘¬š’š’†š’—š’†š’āœ§

365 13 20
By iluvvvme_

A week later...

It's been a whole week, Applejack was finally allowed to get out of the hospital and go to school and do what she would normally do. She went inside the school building, she was greeted by some people on her way to her locker. Everything was perfect. Rainbow finally learned her lesson, Although Lighting Dust and Rainbow were still friends. And not everybody forgave Rainbow.

"Hey girls." Applejack greeted with a smile. Her friends smiled and waved at her. All except Rainbow Dash. She wasn't here yet. 

"Hey AJ, Happy to be out the hospital?" Sunset asked with a smirk. Applejack chuckled. 

"Yup." Applejack replied. 

"So..You forgave Rainbow Dash?" Rarity asked. Applejack slowly nodded.

"Yes?" Applejack said questioningly, "Is there a problem with that? I know you guys didn't but...That doesn't mean I have to do what you guys do." Applejack said.

"No No, We didn't say you had to. We were just asking." Fluttershy said. Applejack sighed in relief. 

"Hey AJ." She heard a raspy voice say. She turned around saw Rainbow standing there. Applejack grinned and hugged her tightly.

"Hi Rainbow Dash!" Applejack said cheerfully. Rainbow hugged her back. 

"Hey Dash." Sunset said causally.

"Hey." Rainbow simply said. The others didn't say anything to Rainbow, And Rainbow didn't say anything to them.

"Um...Rainbow? Can I talk to you?" Sunset asked. Rainbow nodded. But Applejack and Rainbow Dash didn't let go of each other. Sunset smirked.

"It's only for Rainbow to know Applejack." Sunset said. Applejack pouted.

"Aw." Applejack said, letting go of Rainbow. Rainbow and Sunset went to the ladies bathroom. Sunset looked at Rainbow dead in the eye.

"Rainbow. I'm gonna ask you one simple question. And it requires an honest answer." Sunset said, sounding very sincere. Rainbow nodded.

"Do you have a crush on Applejack?" Sunset asked. Rainbow's eyes widened, she also blushed crimson.

"Uh...N-No. W-Why did you ask that?" Rainbow stuttered. 

"Rainbow. Tell the truth." Sunset said, now she was sounding even more sincere. So sincere, Rainbow couldn't help it but tell her the truth.

"I'm serious." Rainbow said, "I don't." Rainbow said clearly. The truth is, the answer was unknown. Sunset smirked.

"Alright, if you say so." Sunset said, "Now come on, Class starts in 2 minutes." Sunset said. They both walked out of the bathroom.

Sunset suddenly whispered, "I'm not stupid, I know she's falling for Applejack." 

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥...
𝟑:𝟏𝟓 𝐩𝐦..

Rainbow had just walked out of the school building to go home. She had only been walking for 5 minutes, and somebody had already stopped her.

"Hey Dash." She heard a familiar voice say. Rainbow turned around and saw Lighting Dust standing there with a small smirk. Rainbow smiled.

"Hey Lighting Dust." Rainbow greeted back. "What are you up to?" Rainbow asked.

"Nothing, Just came to say hi. Besides, my home is that way." Lighting Dust said as she pointed to the opposite direction. Rainbow chuckled. 

"Hm..Okay. Well..I'll see you later Lighting Dust." Rainbow said. Lighting Dust waved, Rainbow waved back and they both went their separate ways. Lighting Dust smirked and giggled.

✰✰✰

Rainbow was walking home and saw the park that she would normally walk pass to go home. Maybe she should go to the park for a little bit? She thought twice before going to the park. Then she made up her mind, she was going to the park. 

Rainbow made her way to the park, She went over to the swings and put her bag somewhere near her so she could keep an eye on it. She got on the swing and started whilst listening to calm music.

"Hey Dash."

She suddenly jumped when she heard the voice, causing her to fall off the swing. She heard a familiar giggle. 

"Hey, You okay?" The voice asked. Rainbow looked up and saw and tan skin girl wih blonde hair, Emerald eyes and freckles. Applejack. Rainbow blushed.

"Y-Yes..I'm fine." She said. Applejack chuckled and reached out her hand. 

"Come on." Applejack chuckled. Rainbow took her hand, Applejack helped Rainbow back on her feet. 

"What are you doing here?" Rainbow asked, She was still blushing.

"No reason. Just wanted to get on the swing. You?"

"Same reason." Rainbow replied. Applejack giggled.

"So anyway, Wanna get back on the swing?" Applejack asked. Rainbow grinned and nodded. 

✰✰✰

Applejack and Rainbow Dash were swinging on the swing talking about random things. Although, they both enjoyed it. But it caused a problem for Applejack. It didn't do anything but made her feelings grow stronger for Rainbow Dash. And as for Rainbow, She had butterflies in her stomach every now and then. Now the sun was setting. Everyone was currently leaving the park. Including Applejack and Rainbow Dash. 

"AJ, I should take you home. I don't want you walking by yourself." Rainbow said with a slight smile. 

"I appreciate the offer Dash. But I could walk home by myself." Applejack said. Rainbow scoffed.

"Nope. I'm taking you home." Rainbow said. Applejack chuckled.

"Noo. I said I will walk home by myself." Applejack said. Rainbow rolled her eyes. She decided she wasn't gonna say anything anymore. So without hesitating, She picked up the shorter girl and walked off without saying a word. 

"What? I- Why are you doing this!? This is kidnapping!" Applejack giggled. Rainbow rolled her eyes once again.

"It's not kidnapping if somebody you know picking you up like a child because they refuse to let me walk them home." Rainbow chuckled.

"I am a teenager, Not a child." Applejack pouted.

"You still are a child either way you look at it. Matter a fact, You're a baby." Rainbow snickered. Applejack gasped and pouted.

"Am not!" Applejack said. Rainbow laughed.

"Maybe not. But you're a baby to me." Rainbow said, she finally put Applejack back on the ground and put her hands on her shoulders. "To be honest...Your like a little sister to me." Rainbow said. 

"Really?"

"Yeah. You always have been." Rainbow said. Applejack grinned.

"Well, You're like my big sister." Applejack said. Rainbow smiled. She took Applejack's hat off of her head and put it on hers.

"Howdy Partner! My name is Applejack, And I loooveee Apples!" Rainbow said, trying imitate Applejack. She actually did it pretty well. Applejack laughed.

"W-What?"

"What? It sounds just like you." Rainbow said, Applejack giggled.

"Admit it. I did good didn't I?" Rainbow said and smiled confidently. 

"Nope." Applejack snickered. Rainbow gasped. 

"You're very disrespectful. Time for your punishment." Rainbow started tickiling Applejack. Applejack giggled. Then she had a chance to make a run for it. But got caught in less than five minutes. Rainbow and Applejack fell in the grass and shared a laugh. Although, Rainbow was still tickling Applejack, Now Applejack was laughing even harder. Rainbow stopped tickling Applejack so they both can catch their breath. 

Applejack felt a rain drop on her. Then more raindrops had came from the sky. Next thing they know, It was raining cats and dogs. 

"Wow..How did that happen all of the sudden?" Rainbow said in shock. Applejack sat up and shrugged. 

"I don't know. But it's getting late, Let's go home now." Applejack said. Rainbow nodded. She helped Applejack back on her feet. 

✰✰✰

It had been 5 minutes since Applejack and Rainbow Dash were walking. It was still raining, and it was cold. Rainbow saw that Applejack was slightly shivering. Rainbow took her jacket off and gave her jacket to Applejack. Now it was Rainbow turn to be cold, but she didn't mind. 

"Why did you do that? Now your cold. I don't want you to be cold." Applejack frowned.

"Hey, It's okay. It doesn't bother me. Plus, I didn't want you to be cold for the rest of our walk." Rainbow replied. Applejack smiled slightly. 

"Okay. But I still think you should've kept your jacket. I'm fine." Applejack said. Rainbow rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Whatever AJ, Let's just go home."

✰✰✰

Rainbow had came home and already had her dinner. She was now in her room on her phone. She thought about what her and Applejack did earlier today. She smiled at the thought.

"She's cute." She whispered to herself.

Today was great, Tomorrow was gonna be awesome and causal, but Rainbow and neither Applejack didn't know what was coming the day after tomorrow...

Don't forget to vote and comment what you think! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 36 14
Rainbow Dash saves a giant robot near the woods of her hometown and decides to keep it a secret from everyone even her friends. But the government se...
26.9K 810 24
Rainbow Dash, everyone knows her as the strong and awesome Pegasus she is. Applejack, everyone knows her as the honest apple earth pony she is. When...
7.9K 336 28
"š“š”šž š’š­ššš«š¬ š€š›šØšÆšž š‘šžš¦š¢š§š šŒšž šŽšŸ š˜šØš®." 怐 Applejack and Rainbow Dash started off as online friends. They soon had the courage t...
8.8K 303 29
āš“š”šžš² š¬ššš² š¤šžšžš© š²šØš®š« šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ šœš„šØš¬šž š›š®š­ š¤šžšžš© š²šØš®š« š«š¢šÆššš„š¬ šžšÆšžš§ šœš„šØš¬šžš«āž What would you do if you...