"Jujutsu Kaisen: The Forgotte...

By CurlyWriter91

"What will it take for you to leave us alone? A kick to the face? A bit in the neck?" ______________________... More

Chapter 1: Memories of Love
Chapter 2: Freeze
Chapter 3: Fight & Flight
Chapter 4: Cursed Object
Chapter 5: New Beginnings
Chapter 6: New Beginnings Part 2
Chapter 7: New Beginnings Part 3
Chapter 8: Are You Serious?
Chapter 9: Family Gem (Secrets)
Chapter 11: Scariest Place on Earth, Evening 1
Chapter 12: Scariest Place on Earth, Day 2 Part A
Chapter 13: Scariest Place on Earth, Day 2 Part B
Chapter 14: Next
Chapter 15: Let's Get Ready to Rumble
Chapter 16: That One Time...
Chapter 17: Help Came
Chapter 18: Sister-Exchange Event, Day 1
Chapter 19: Sister-Exchange Event, Day 2
Chapter 20: Re-Connection
Chapter 21: The Future
Chapter 22: Mission Canada
Chapter 23: Mission Canada, Part 2
Chapter 24: Mission Canada, Part 3
Chapter 25- Mission Complete
Chapter 26: I Got a Favor
Chapter 27: To Ask
Chapter 28: And it Could Kill Us All
Chapter 29: My Heart
Chapter 30: Can't Take it Anymore!
Chapter 31: Come Again?
Chapter 32- Make it Make Sense
Chapter 33: Don't Come Again!
Chapter 34- Welcome to Chaos!
Chapter 35: Welcome to Chaos Part 2

Chapter 10: Scariest Place on Earth, Day 1

189 9 5
By CurlyWriter91

We are handed debriefing papers with the following information:

Mission Location: Tokyo Disneyland

Reason for Mission: Six civilians have disappeared with no signs of recovery; all are presumed dead or seriously injured

Primary Mission Objective: Recover the civilians, and bring them back to Jujutsu Tech (dead or alive)

Secondary Mission Objective: Exorcise curses at the park

Sorcerers Assigned to the Mission: Geto Suguru, Gojo Satoru, Santa-Clara Lithuila, Nanami Kento, Ijichi Kiyotaka, and Haibara Yu

Points of Contact: TBD

Expected Turn Around Time: Two days

"Why isn't Shoko listed? And who is Ijichi Kiyotaka?" I ask Yaga.

"I stay on campus to hone my Reverse-Curse technique," Shoko responds with a casual attitude.

"Since Shoko can heal others using Reverse Curse Technique, it is vital that she remain safe on campus grounds," Yaga mumbles with his arms folded across his chest.

I shrug my shoulders and continue writing. It would be better to have Shoko out in the field to deliver first-aid on the spot. This way sorcerers are less likely to die from injury.

"We don't have to worry too much, newbie. You can use a Reverse-Curse technique and will be with us. Be gentle if I need healing. Ok?" Satoru, feeling cheeky and playful. Suguru gives him a stern look.

"I can't make any guarantees of not being too rough." I smile at Satoru.

"Alright, Santa-Clara and Gojo, leave each other alone. Gojo and Geto, assign groups and tasks when you arrive at the park. You are all dismissed."

There are two black cars, each with a driver. We split ourselves up, three students per car, I ride along with Geto and Haibara.

"What languages are you studying? How come you are reading...and what is with the tattoos?" Haibara's face lights up with each question leaving his mouth. His eyes sparkle too.

"Haibara, how about we leave Blaise alone."

I look over the edge of my book and smile. "I am studying Spanish and reteaching myself Japanese."

Both of my coworkers tilt their heads to the side while I continue talking. "Both my parents spoke fluent French but, my father knew Japanese. My mother...she knew some Japanese. While growing up, we spoke French in the house." I sit back in my seat while talking about my family. Water pricks the sides of my eyes.

"And the tattoos?"

"A gift for my sixteenth birthday. They represent the growth I have undergone over the years."

Two and a Half Hours Later

"Glad you decided to join us, newbie. Suguru and I were deciding how we should split up."

"Well, congrats to you and Suguru." I cover my mouth while yawning and spot a couple walking toward us. Right behind them are three sorcerers.

"You must be the group sent to investigate the park. I am Sir Shingo and this is my wife, Madam Shingo." We bob our heads up and down. I steal a few glances at Madam Shingo: not because she is stylishly dressed in a pantsuit but, because of how controlled her cursed energy is. She frowns and moves closer to her husband.

"Wonderful! We are keeping the park open and ask you to conduct an initial investigation. I have been informed by your superiors you have two days to investigate. Should your services be needed for a longer period, I have the means to do so." Madam Shingo nods her head in agreement while placing her hands atop each other.

Why keep the park open? It would be easier to locate cursed spirits with a barrier and no civilians in the way. Are we spending the night at the park? How are we to remain discreet when the six of us are dressed in all-black school uniforms?

"Yong man with the curly hair, are you lost in thought?"

I look over my shoulder and close my mouth before squaring off with Sir Shingo.

"Sir Shingo, my name is Blaise. How are we supposed to gather information when the six of us stick out because of our uniforms? Do you expect us to spend the night at the park?"

Sir Shingo's eyes grow dark and he stands a little taller.

"Osamu will explain everything back at security headquarters. I have meetings to attend. Should anything come up, he will tell you how to get a hold of me."

Sir Shingo waves goodbye and takes his wife with him. My classmates and I follow Osamu into the park. We pass through the park gates and into the main street area: the smell of sugar and salt fills the air, making me smile internally. We make a sharp left at the holiday tree.

The alleyway is wedged between a fudge shop and an arcade hall. Once inside the security building, we descend a flight of stairs into a holding space.

Osamu stops suddenly, causing a chain reaction. I hit Nanami's back as another security guard stops short of running into me. Osamu turns around and addresses us all.

"This is where we keep visitors who find themselves in trouble. My office is straight ahead. I expect you lot to report back here at the park's closing."

We are handed security badges, park passes, and casual clothing. Three maps are distributed along with walkie-talkies. Osamu continues talking.

"I suggest splitting up into teams of two: each group taking a map and a walkie-talkie. The walkie-talkies are to be used on an as-need basis to contact security personnel. Use your cell phones to contact each other.

Sleeping arrangements will be set by the time we debrief. Feel free to enjoy the park as you see fit. But remember, you are here to find the missing patrons. I highlighted the areas where the patrons were last seen."

Osamu turns around and disappears into his office. Once inside the alleyway, we exchange phone numbers and have a quick debrief.

"I will be partnering up with my friend, Geto. The four of you can split yourselves up as you see fit. We will meet back here at five to compare notes. If you have something to say, save it for later."

"Well, I am teaming up with Nanami! We started at Jujutsu Tech together and have worked with each other before!"

"What do you have to say, newbie?" Satoru stares at me with his nose tilted in the air.

"I'd rather work by myself, but I would feel uncomfortable leaving Ijichi by himself. Come now." I address Ijichi with a smile and a gentle wave of my finger. Before leaving the alleyway, I turn around and look Satoru in the eyes and say...

"By the way, my name is Blaise. Get it right."

After changing and grabbing water, Ijichi and I head for Space Mountain. I am running over scenarios in my head and nearly miss Ijichi's words.

"Thank you."

"For what, may I ask?"

"Standing up for me against Gojo. He can be a handful for all of us at Jujutsu Tech and seems to pick on me more than others."

"Here, put your head in a neutral position with your hands to your sides, like this." I am teaching Ijichi a few techniques to help boost his self-esteem. He seems capable of being a strong sorcerer, but something is holding him back. Our lesson is cut short by...

"Hey, the line is moving. Come on!"

Once inside the Space Mountain building, the hair on my neck stands on end. The feeling of death dances in the air. Osamu circled Space Mountain twice on the map, and now I understand why.

After buckling into our seats and making sure our belongings were properly stored, Ijichi and I were in for a wild ride. Everything starts well and good until the coaster jerks to a stop in the middle of a nosedive.

"Again, with the mechanical issues? I thought the ride was fixed and ready to go!"

"Hey, I can see the tracks by looking straight ahead. It is like I can almost touch them. Rad man."

"Blaise?"

"Yes. What is up?"

"Something is hiding here, and it is creeping me out. We need to come back later." His voice is shaky and his eyes dart from side to side.

When Ijichi and I dismount the ride and walk through the space-themed souvenir shop, I point out the pictures displayed on the monitor: my eyes are partially closed, and my nose is scrunched up. Ijichi's hands are covering his eyes, and his mouth is opened wide. A pair of yellow eyes floats behind my left shoulder.

We meet up with Satoru and Suguru. I stretch my neck left and right, working out the kinks.

"Hey, what is the urgency?"

"I want to switch partners. You and me Blaise. And why are you standing up straight?"

"If you must know, I taught Ijichi how to carry himself with confidence. Unlike you, some of us had to teach ourselves to be more comfortable with who we are. If you want to fight me on this point, I am all ears."

"Satoru, there are nicer ways to communicate your needs. And don't rip Blaise to shreds with your antics. Come along Ijichi, where would you like to go next?" Suguru gets up from the table and walks off with Ijichi.

While walking aimlessly, I put my hands inside my pockets, keeping my eyes forward.

"Would you like to ride the Teacups?"

"Why not." Satoru's tone is curt and dismissive.

Once the music starts up, I take hold of the wheel and turn us counter-clockwise.

"I read the note you left on my door last night." There is no sarcasm or hostility in my voice.

"I am not the one who left the note on your door. My grandfather did. I think the two of you will get along well. What did you and Ijichi find at Space Mountain?" A huge grin adorns his face, the sun bleeds through his dark shades, revealing his smiling eyes.

"There is either a body or a strong cursed spirit. I am going to investigate further after the ride closes."

"Very good. And if you think you are going back there alone..." He does not finish his sentence as the ride comes to a stop

After riding a few rides and taking in the sights, we arrive at the pre-determined spot at ten till five.

"I am surprised to see you here early, Gojo," Nanami says. He turns to me with a slight bow and smile, "I Nanami Kento. It is a pleasure to meet you, Miss Blaise."

"Thank you." An unsettling feeling grows in my stomach. I smell fresh blood and a soul rising from a body. My mind snaps to reality when Suguru starts talking.

"Thank you everyone for making it on time. What do we have to report so far?"

I have fixed my eyes on the roof of the security building.

"There is at least one body and a curse in Space Mountain. The moment I stepped foot inside the building, an overwhelming presence of cursed energy hit me. The ride stopped due to mechanical issues." Ijichi nods in agreement with everything I say.

"Haunted Mansion needs a revisit too. There is a curse, but it may move." Haibara adds to the conversation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 7.6K 15
Life in general is hard for a teenager. Let alone one that had witnessed misery and death throughout his entire existence. So imagine how (Y/n) (L/n)...
11.2K 221 16
𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮... 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶... 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘋𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮... 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳... 𝘚𝘵𝘳�...
45.1K 1.3K 27
"𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧," 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'...
20.6K 729 8
⇢ "𝙬𝙤𝙬, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪?" "𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘣𝘳𝘰, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩...