mind games ⁀➷ s.j ✓

Від jungwwdiary

kim shiyeon and sim jake never really got along. he would always flirt with her to piss her off, and she woul... Більше

0
characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 (months)
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30.

17

1.9K 80 32
Від jungwwdiary

It was the next day and I was currently just getting ready. Jake had invited me to go places with him and walk around. I initially hesitated to go, because I didn't want to feel awkward around him, but he sounded so pouty and cute on the phone so I couldn't decline.

I was already finished with my hair and makeup, I just needed to change into the outfit I had already picked out.

I changed into the outfit and got my bag ready, putting everything I needed to bring inside. I wear my bag on my shoulder and do some final touches, then I walk downstairs to leave.

Sunoo wasn't home at the moment, so I didn't spend any extra time saying bye to him. Putting on the right shoes, I leave my house and I walk to the cafe.

Jake told me to meet him at the cafe and he would drive us around, so I didn't feel the need to bring my own car. The cafe was only a ten minute walk and I got there in no time.

Walking into the cafe, I look around discreetly and notice Jake sitting by the window using his phone. He had on a white T-shirt with a baseball bomber jacket, and ripped jeans. He had his hair messily covering his forehead, and he wore nice accessories to go with his outfit.

I walk over to him without saying anything and I stop in front of him. He notices my shoes and looks up from his phone, noticing it's me. He instantly smiles brightly at me and puts his phone in his pocket, standing up.

He towers over me as that same, puppy-like smile remained on his face while he looked at me with full eyes.

"Hey, Shiyeon. I'm glad to see you." He beams.

"Hi, Jake." I say back to him.

"Oh! I ordered you an iced vanilla latte with two pumps of chai. Your favorite, right?" He hands me the coffee.

"How did you know that?" I reply, taking the coffee.

"Sunghoon told me." He chuckles softly in embarrassment.

"You asked him?" I snort.

"Yeah. I was calling him while waiting for you to come, so I just asked." He rubs the back of his neck, getting shy.

"Well.. thank you, Jake. I appreciate it."

"Anytime. Let's go, now." He says.

I follow him out the cafe and over to his car. I get into the passenger's seat and he gets in the car as well, starting the engine. We put on our seatbelts then he begins to drive off.

I couldn't help but notice how oddly attractive he looked while driving; one hand on the steering wheel, the other leaned against the window edge. Something about him driving was super attractive to me and I don't know why.

"I can feel you staring at me, idiot." He speaks up with a small smile on his face.

"Pfffft," I stammer. "I'm not staring at you."

"You were totally staring at me. It's distracting me from driving, so don't make it too obvious." He replies.

"Why's it distracting you?" I ask.

"I don't know. Something about you looking at me makes me feel some questionable and mysterious way." He shrugs.

"I just won't ever look at you again then," I roll my eyes playfully.

"No, I didn't mean it in a bad way!" He looks at me for a brief second, then his eyes went back to the road.

"Okay, Sim Jake. Whatever you say." I giggle.

After a few more minutes of driving, Jake told me that we were at the destination. We both got out the car and I noticed where we were; it was a really huge park with cute clothing shops, cafes, and restaurants.

"Are you hungry? Should we go eat, first?" He asks me while we walk side by side into the place.

"Nah, I already ate in the morning. Are you?" I respond.

"Nope. We can eat dinner together later, then." He smiles.

"This place is huge. How did you find out about this place? Even I didn't know about it until now." I look around in fascination.

"I walk my dog Layla here all the time. Sunghoon showed this place to me a year ago, and we go here together nonstop." Jake answers.

"You should meet my dog sometime. She would love you." He looks at me with a smile, moving over closer to me while walking.

"I would love to meet your dog." I smile back at him.

"Let's go in here. I think you'll love this store." He grabs my hand out of nowhere and leads me to a store.

We walk inside and we remained holding hands. I gasp once I looked around the store to see cute stationary and stuffed animals everywhere.

"Oh my gosh! Jake! I love this store!" I squeeze his hand out of instinct from excitement.

He looks at me with a smile in awe, his ears and cheeks turning a shade of pink.

"I knew you'd like this place. I'm relieved you do." He says.

We kept our hands intertwined as he followed me around the store, while I looked at all the cute things. He would shake our intertwined hands when he wanted to show me something cool, and I would do the same.

"These plushies are so cute. It's so soft, too! Jake, feel it!" I exclaim, squeezing his hand.

He looks at the plushy and gives it a rub, his eyes widening like a little child.

"It feels like a cloud." He giggles.

"Are you gonna buy anything?" He asks me.

"I don't think so. I already have enough stuffed animals at home." I say with a small chuckle.

In the end, we didn't get anything from the store. We left the store and continued to walk around in the park, entering stores and shops that caught our eyes while we still held hands.

The sun quickly went down and it was already night time before we knew it. We had spent the whole day together, and at the end of the day, he lead me to a really cute hill with a nice view and cute lights.

We laid down a blanket and sat down next to each other, looking out at the view. We sat close to each other while eating ice cream.

Throughout the whole day, I could feel that we were getting closer and closer, a better bond forming between us.

"This place is so nice. I need to go here more often." I say.

"Yeah," he begins. "With me."

"With you?" I repeat, looking at him.

"Yeah. Come with me." He makes eye contact with me.

"Isn't it almost a tradition for you and Sunghoon to go here together, though? I'm sure he'd get petty and start being upset at you." I joke.

"Nah, he'd just have to deal with it. Besides, I like spending time with you." He says to me genuinely.

"Really? Do you?" A small smile forms on my lips.

"Yeah. I feel different when I'm with you." He looks at me with sincere eyes.

I gulp, my heart fluttering and butterflies began to form in my stomach.

We throw our ice creams away and sit back down. We ended up laying down on the blanket next to each other, looking up at the sky.

"The sky looks so pretty tonight." I breathe out, captivated by the stars.

"Yeah. Nights like this just make me forget about everything else in the world." He says.

"Sunghoon and I would always try and count the stars to see who counted more. He would always win, but I don't really fuss because he sounds so proud of himself." He chuckles softly.

"I would bring my dog Layla up here so we could play in the night time, too. She loves it up here."

I break out into a smile from listening to him.

Jake isn't the arrogant, rude, and cocky guy I always thought he was. He's considerate and thoughtful, and he cares a lot about the people in his life.

I felt a bit bad for having such horrible assumptions and impressions about him, because he really does seem like a nice person.

"You're not who I thought you were. Not at all." He speaks up again.

"Hmm? What do you mean?" I respond.

"I thought you were really cold and bitchy. I'm sorry, that sounds really mean, but.... I'm really happy that you're not that type of person. You make me feel so warm and happy inside." He looks at me with a grin.

"I don't know what it is, but you're really different. I see so many girls every day yet none of them give me the same feeling you do. I know I flirted with a lot of girls, but nowadays I find myself not even just the slightest interested in ANY girl." He explains to me.

"Whatever the feeling is, I really like it. You're different, Shiyeon. I don't know what you're doing to me, but I like it."

I don't know what you're doing to me, either, Jake.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

90.1K 4.4K 62
In her first year of university, Byun Jae had never expected to fall for her football coach. "You know every athlete is crazy in a way" "and that, h...
160K 8.4K 54
Unresponsive, unpolite, unwanting- he changes as the drink pours into his glass. Spilling all his secrets to a girl he wishes he never met, he's sudd...
6.2K 355 40
"If you don't get out of my house in ten seconds, I'm never going to let you go again," he lowly warns as a way of threatening her. It was as if her...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC