Broken and Abused

By i_dont_hesitate

Pain and sorrow, loss and regret. It's all he knew Smacks, screams and sobs. His father hurt him, and his mot... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter 34
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter 40
Chapter forty one
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Tagged! OwO
Chapter forty five
Chapter 46
Chapter fourty seven
Chapter fourty eight
Chapter fourty nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty one
Chapter sixty two
Chapter sixty three
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter sixty six
Chapter sixty seven
Chapter sixty eight
Chapter sixty nine
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter eighty four
Chapter eighty five
Chapter eighty six
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136

Chapter 129

117 4 3
By i_dont_hesitate

A/n: I'm not a doctor, i'm making stuff up because I can.

Don't come for me.

About a week had passed since Lucia had realized her intense feelings for Alice, and found out that the feelings were mutual. She felt like she was one of the luckiest people in the world, though that was anything but true based on the past events of her life.

Virgil had been worried about school, though with all the serial killers on the loose, school was canceled for a while. They had a few months left of school still.

They'd stayed with Alice's parents for a while, and felt like they were overstaying their welcome, though Lucia wasn't even sure that they were going to let them leave to be completely honest-

They also found out that the police had quarantined the whole town, so there wasn't really any use in going home anyways, because they wouldn't be able to. They were outside the town.

There were a bunch of murderous rapists loose, so it made sense.

Rose was finally out of the hospital too, so she and Jack were happier than ever, and everyone had filed back into their houses eventually, thinking they were safe.

Everything was going well and good, Virgil had just a few more months of high school.

He was glad he'd get a week off though—The looks he got, the glares, the fake sympathy.

Everyone in the school knew of his father, the abuse, the murders...it was horrible. He was even more of a social outcast, everyone was afraid that he'd start killing people.

So that was nice.

"Virgil, it's getting crazy over here!" Remus said over the skype call.

"Yeah, you can't even check the mail without being killed! This single mom went outside with her kid to get the newspaper, and she was strangled to death. Her child was kiddnapped, and presumably sold into the human trafficking program one of the prisoner's who escaped had done. I think her name was Helen?" Janus said.

"Oh my god-have any of them been caught?!" Virgil asked.

"Well," Logan began, "most of them have. Andrew and Raegan seem to be the only ones still in the area, the ones who weren't caught either drove away, or used a disguise to fly away."

"Jesus" Virgil groaned.

"Yeah! And get this babe" Remy said, taking a sip of his coffee for dramatic effect-"they released Roman from prison!"

"WHAT?!?" Virgil asked.

"I know! Apparently, he'd served enough time, and he couldn't be punished for his crimes because of how long ago it was! How stupid is that?!?" Remy yelled.

"Roman, apparently sweet talked them too, acted nothing like someone who'd beat people up or murder anyone. It's crazy, man."

"Oh!" Emile added, "Ram and Kurt are dead."

"...What?" Virgil whispered.

"That night-they hadn't gotten out of their cells in time. There was a fire, remember? They recovered their bodies, burned and scarred just last week."

"Oh my god" Virgil whispered, covering his mouth. He just couldn't believe it.

"That-that's horrible-are they holding a funeral for them?" Virgil asked.

"I don't think so. Their parents want nothing to do with them, and nobody knows where they are-oh! Found the website-Apparently, they'll be holding a service for all who want to attend though" Emile said.

"This doesn't feel real..I can't believe-"

"Virgil, they-they were horrible to you. They bullied you every day of highschool, they murdered your sister, they weren't good people! They-"

"Remus, I suffered..every single day of my life. They were nothing compared
to my father. They got caught up with the wrong group, and though I don't think i'd ever be able to forgive them for what they helped do to Emily-I don't know, I just-nobody deserves to burn alive!" Virgil exclaimed.

"Except Andrew" Remy smirked.

"Oh yeah, except him" Virgil said, "I would send him to hell myself if I could. Also Roman but we don't talk about him."

"Well damn" Janus said, "at least you don't think he 'deserves forgiveness.'

"Okay, but what's happening to Roman though? Are they really just releasing him, no consequences or anything?"

"They're deciding, the whole situation is going to court once they find Andrew and my mom" Remy said.

Virgil leaned back, sighing deeply. This was going to be a long life.

————————————————————

Something weird had happened with Lucia. She checked her calendar every day, and she found that it had been a week after her due date and the baby still hadn't come. She was previously worried that she'd give birth too early, but it turned out her child would actually be late after all.

As soon as that week hit, she became very nervous, so Alice volunteered to drive her over to the hospital, and they could only hope.

The doctors checked her, only to find that she hadn't dilated at all. "We may have to do an emergency c-section if this doesn't change. Babies born too late will have many health risks. Your child could have heart conditions, lung problems, several organ dysfunctions."

"And according to new research" another nurse butted in, behavioural and emotional problems such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD, anger issues, anti-social behaviors, etc. can be developed in early childhood from being born after 42 weeks...and not to mention what he could inherit from your husband" the nurse said.

"Yeah" Lucia sighed.

"If you go over two weeks, the chances of loosing the baby or miss-carrying will go up higher. Of course, you could try to induce labor in the meantime. If the baby isn't ready to come in-well, i'd say four days, we'll have to do a c-section."

The idea of loosing the baby was agonizing to her. She wouldn't be able to take that if it happened.

"Actually" the nurse butted in, "There is a rare condition-in which the baby doesn't get the proper nutrients it needs over the pregnancy, this is caused by multiple past abortions and miscarriages-so it has to stay in the womb longer than usual. We can do an ultrasound to find out."

So they laid her onto the table and out that cold gel over her heavily pregnant stomach, and looked at the screen.

The baby in there was smaller than it should be at this stage.

"Hmm...they look to be how a month premature baby would...this is unusual, though not impossible. When this happens, labor is nearly impossible to happen on it's own. You will most certainly need to induce it. I'd say you can give the baby a week or two more in the womb, but there is a risk of losing it if you go over three weeks, even if it is premature looking."

"So scratch what doctor B. said, not four days, two weeks. You will have to be careful-and it is very important that I stress this-very careful. The child is fragile. Here, i'll give you this packet. It explains how to stay safe, what you should do, and how to induce labor."

"Oh, and-there could be something wrong with your child. Your body may be trying to keep them inside so that it can fix them before you give birth. Things such as underdeveloped organs, sight/vision problems, hearing problems..vocal problems, heart problems-the possibilities are endless."

They informed her of some possibilities, what may happen, it could be anything as serious as them missing a toe, to having a heart so weak, they wouldn't survive birth.

"The child must be born within two weeks though. Staying in the womb so long could lead to even worse health problems, and possibly death."

————————————————————

"You know what induces labor?" Alice asked when they got into the car after Lucia was released.

"What?" Lucia questioned.

"Sex~" she sung, wriggling her eyebrows.

"Oh, shut up!"

"Hey it's true! Sex, nipple stimulation, exercise, spicy foods, they're all known to work! We should try some later" Alice smirked.

"We have to wait a couple of weeks!" Lucia exclaimed.

"Until then" Alice sighed.

Lucia rolled her eyes, leaning back in her seat and resting a tired hand over her stomach, "you just need to come on already, child. Little attention seeker" she joked.

A/n: As long as I use fancy words and make it seems believable, nobody would know that I didn't use google, and made up everything that you read when Lucia was at the hospital-

Ya'll idk what gender this baby should be tbh 😭✋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 2.1K 149
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
284K 7K 101
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
35.2K 1.1K 16
To save her sister from a cruel marriage, sacrificed herself to the womanizer king.
40.2K 1.9K 35
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.