Insanity | NBA Youngboy

By kaiwrotethat

"You make me calm, I don't know what I'm doing." - Sincerely, Kentrell. *old don't read* 08/18/2021-09/4/2021 More

Info/Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

25

10.8K 352 168
By kaiwrotethat

Next Morning 6:26am

"You crazy ass boy! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" A 13 year old TeeLee asked Kentrell 9 year old Kentrell.

"I didn't mean to." Kentrell pouted, looking at the dead dog in front of him.

"Ouu I'm telling mama." TeeLee shook her head, and Kentrell quickly grabbed her arm.

"No, don't tell her please. She gone put me back in the closet." Kentrell felt tears brim in his eyes. He really hated being in that closet.

"Trell you killed missy! You know mama love her dog. She finna beat your ass." TeeLee smirked.

She snatched out of his grip, running in the house, and Kentrell began crying.

He looked down at the small dog that he didn't remember killing.

Sherhonda busted out the house, making Kentrell's heart drop.

"Kentrell what the fuck ya' sick ass done did nie'?!" Sherhonda grabbed him up by his shirt, as TeeLee stood to the side, watching.

"You killed the damn dog!" She yelled, and Kentrell sniffed.

"I didn't mean to mama." Kentrell cried as she dragged him by his shirt in the house.

"You better be lucky ya fucking daddy ain't hea'! He would've fucking killed ya the same way!" Sherhonda yelled, slamming his room door closed, taking her belt from around her jeans.

She shoved his jeans down, as he sniffed.

"Turn around Kentrell." She glared at him, and he cried, turning around.

Sherhonda began swinging the belt hard against his skin making him scream.

Kentrell popped up out his sleep, sweat coating his his forehead.

He grabbed the towel he kept on the side of the bed, wiping his forehead.

Kill her.

Kentrell shook his head, getting up and going to the bathroom.

Kill her. Kill her. Kill her.

The voices got louder, and Kentrell grabbed his pills, swallowing them dry as he wiped his face.

He went to get a Gatorade out of the mini fridge Kailani kept in her closet, before laying back next to her.

Kentrell wrapped his arm around her, putting his head in her neck. He loved her so much, everything about her.

"Nene, wake up please." Kentrell mumbled, tapping her shoulder, and she began to stir in her sleep before her eyes fluttered open.

"You okay baby?" She squinted, and he shook his head no.

She wrapped her arms around her neck, hugging him, and he relaxed in her arms.

"I'm sorry you gotta deal with this Ken. You wanna talk?" She asked, and he sighed.

"I just wanna know why me? Like it's not fair. I didn't do shit to them man, and they ruined my fucking life. Ion deserve this shit. Ian no bad person, ian no killer, ian no gang banger, no." Kentrell held her tighter.

"I know baby. When was the last time you saw them?" She rubbed his scalp.

"Like 3 years ago. They moved to Atlanta. That's why I ain't moved out there, ion wanna be around them." Kentrell shrugged.

"Maybe you should go see them Ken. Get some closure, even if it's bad. It'll help ease some of your trauma." She told him, and he sighed.

"You think so?" He mumbled, and she nodded.

"Okay. Can you come with me?" He softly asked, and she nodded again, making him smile.

Kailani kissed his lips, before getting out of the bed.

He followed her to the bathroom, and they brushed their teeth.

Kentrell stood behind her, holding her waist as she washed her face.

He put one of her legs on the counter, sliding his finger down her slit.

"You wet for me Nene?" He asked, watching her bite her lip.

"You wanna fuck baby?" He smirked, sliding his dick down her slit.

"Yes please." She whimpered, and he pushed his dick inside her, grunting.

"Oh fuck." She moaned as he slowly stroked her.

Kentrell grabbed her waist, watching her face scrunch up.

"What you want mama? Slow or fast?" He grunted.

"Fast, shit go faster Ken." She bit her lip, and Kentrell slapped her ass, slamming into her.

He quickly rocked his hips into her, throwing his head back as she gripped him.

"Fuck! Oh my god." Kailani loudly moaned, holding on to the counter for support.

"I love you baby. Fuck, Kailani quit fucking do that." Kentrell moaned as she squeezed around him again.

He grabbed her hair, pulling her back against his chest. Kentrell flicked her nipple as he gave her fast strokes.

He looked in the mirror, biting his lip at the view.

"Look at me fucking you baby." He pointed to the mirror, and she looked ahead of her, her face frowned up.

"Kentrell." She moaned, and he grunted, feeling his stomach knot up.

"Shit, I love you baby." He kissed her neck, and she whined.

"I love you too." She said, and Kentrell lowly moaned.

"Nene I'm finna nut baby where you want it?" Kentrell rubbed quickly against her clit.

"Cum in me baby, fuck, I'm cumming!" She whimpered, and she came, feeling Kentrell shoot his nut in her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Kentrell grunted, pounding into her with each word, making her eyes roll back.

"I'm cumming again baby. Oh fuckkkk." Kailani moaned loudly, before she began squirting as he pressed down on her clit.

"Mhm, that's what I like to see mama." Kentrell groaned, cumming in her again.

Kentrell slowly pulled his dick out of her, biting his lip as she moaned. Both his and her liquids began to leak out of her, and he took two fingers down her slit, picking up the nut from both of them on his fingers.

He smirked, looking at Kailani.

"Say, Nene open yo mouth baby." Kentrell turned her to face him.

Kailani opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out.

Kentrell put his finger in her mouth, biting his bottom lip.

"Suck it off mama." He said, and she sucked his fingers, pulling back with a pop.

"You so fucking nasty." He grabbed her neck, bring her in for a rough kiss.

"Lemme see." Kailani mumbled as she pulled away from him.

Kentrell leaned down, opening his mouth, and Kailani slowly let spit drip from out of her mouth, into his.

Kentrell licked his lips, and she smiled as he swallowed it.

"Fuck, I'm cumming again." She threw her head back, and Kentrell rubbed against her clit.

He squatted, before taking her clit in his mouth.

"Mm, fuck." She moaned, cumming in his mouth.

Kentrell cleaned her up, before standing back up.

"So fucking sweet." He groaned, kissing her neck.

Kailani wrapped her hand around his dick, before he began nutting.

"What the fuck Kailani?!" He grunted, feeling her jack his dick as he came.

Kailani breathed hard, biting her lip as she tried to catch her breath.

"Fuck." Kentrell lowly moaned, grabbing his dick.

"Shit Kailani, watch out girl." He pushed her hand away, and she chuckled.

She started some shower water, and they got in after she cleaned her floor and counter.

Kailani leaned her head on his chest, as he rubbed her back.

"Kailani stop telling me to nut in you, that's why we in this situation now." Kentrell mumbled, and she laughed, making him smile.

"You don't have to listen, duh?! That dick be having me delusional." She frowned, and he smirked.

"Nah whatever you ask, I'm doing it. We jus gone have to deal with da' consequences lata'." He shrugged, and she laughed again.

They both bathed, and quickly got dressed.

"Come on baby we late." Kentrell called from the door.

Kailani walked out of her room, her hair in a messy ponytail.

"Nene I don't-." Kentrell started, and Kailani cut him off as he opened the car door for her.

"I know, you don't like my hair." She finished for him, and he chuckled as he pulled off.

"You look pretty mami." He said, driving with one hand, the other in her hand.

"Thank you baby." She rubbed his hand as she scrolled on her phone.

A few minutes later, Kentrell pulled in the parking lot, turning the car off.

He got out the car, opening Kailani's door, waiting for her to get off the phone.

"Yes bitch I'm still coming oh my gosh." Kailani rolled her eyes, and Kentrell chuckled.

"Okay Laylay. I love y'all too, bye hoe, bye ten." Kailani said, then she hung up.

Kentrell helped her out the car, kissing her forehead.

"You okay?" He asked her, and she took a deep breath before nodding.

"Come on baby." She grabbed his hand, pulling him inside. They both had hoods over their head, as well as their masks on.

"Kentrell your big ass chains gone give us away." Kailani mumbled, and he laughed, tucking them in his hoodie.

They walked to the counter, making the receptionist look up.

"Hey, I book a reservation yesterday, for Kailani Morello." Kailani said, and the receptionist typed on her computer.

"Yes ma'am, down that hall, room 213, someone will be in right away to help you." The receptionist smiled, pointing, and Kailani thanked her.

She grabbed Kentrell's hand, pulling him to the room.

"Sit right there Ken." She pointed, and he frowned.

"No, I wanna be by you." He mumbled, standing next to her as she sat on the bed, making her laugh.

He leaned down, kissing her forehead, and she smiled.

There was a knock on the door, and Kentrell opened it.

"Hi! I'm Dr.Tunechi, or just Tunechi, whichever you prefer." The nurse introduced herself.

"Like lil wayne?" Kentrell asked, and she laughed before nodding.

"I'm Kailani, that's Kentrell." Kailani said, and Tunechi nodded.

"So, I see from your email, you want a pregnancy test? Have you had any signs, on took any at home tests? Open your mouth for me." Tunechi told Kailani, and she did, letting her swab her mouth.

"Um I threw up, twice-." Kailani started and Kentrell cut her off.

"3 times." Kentrell said, making both girls laugh.

"Excuse me, 3 times. And that's really been it, just morning sickness." Kailani shrugged, and Tunechi nodded.

"I will be back in just a second. Excuse me." Tunechi walked out.

Kentrell sat next to Kailani on the bed, leaning his head on hers.

"Can we go get Christmas decorations tomorrow? I'm sleepy, I don't even feel like going to school." Kailani said, and he nodded.

"Whatever you want baby. You scared?" He asked, and she shrugged.

"I don't know. Are you? Do you want a baby?" She looked at him.

"Shit I don't know either. I know that if you are, Ima step up and handle my business as a daddy. My kid will never go through what I went through." Kentrell replied, and she smiled.

"I know baby." She rubbed his arm, before there was knocks on the door and Tunechi walked in.

"So, I just ran your tests at the lab, and you aren't pregnant." Tunechi said, and Kailani let out a breath of relief.

"Whew shit." Kailani felt her heart beating fast.

Kentrell chuckled, wrapping his arm around her.

"What she throwing up and shit for?" Kentrell asked Tunechi.

"You have a small stomach bug. Should go away by the end of this week. Just keep yourself hydrated and fed, and you'll be fine. You can pick up my business card at the front desk if you have any further questions or would like another visit. Be safe, use protection." Tunechi waved, walking out.

Kailani looked up at Kentrell, who was already looking at her.

"You upset baby?" Kailani asked him.

"Nah mama, I wouldn't have minded a kid with you though." He shrugged, helping her down.

"One day, mkay?" She said, holding his hand as they walked out, and he smiled.

"Fasho, I love you the most." He mumbled, kissing her lips, and she blushed.

"I love you too sexy daddy bae." She smirked, and he laughed.

I know I said 4 chapters, but bitch I'm tieeeedddd. I got y'all with at least 10 chapters this weekend. Maybe 7, y'all know I'm lazy and idc 😭😭😭😭. Miss fast ass mamas ain't preggers though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 12.9K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
658K 21K 41
แ€แ€›แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€„แ€บ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€›แ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€…แ€ฌแ€ธแ€™แ€ญแ€›แ€ฏแ€ถ แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซ. แ€œแ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€Šแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฐแ€™แ€ญแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บ... ...แ€™ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€™แ€™แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ซแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท....
485K 10.7K 56
Reneรฉ Rapp X Reader Imagines Regina George x Reader GxG Reneรฉ is taller and older then reader unless requested
105K 2.1K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...