My Second Chance At Life || T...

By lills321

Suzuki Aoi wakes up from an accident and suddenly regains memories of her past life. Being a prodigy, her pre... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Where Have I Heard This Name Before?
Chapter 2 - Just An Extra Character
Chapter 3 - That Girl
Chapter 4 - First Name
Chapter 5 - A Game Of Chase
Chapter 6 - Desires
Chapter 7 - Adorable
Chapter 8 - Peyoung Yakisoba
Chapter 9 - For A Friend
Chapter 10 - Favourite Stranger
Chapter 11 - Comfort Character
Chapter 12 - Before The Battle
Chapter 13 - Toman Vs. Valhalla
Chapter 14 - Thank You
Chapter 15 - After The Storm
Chapter 15.5 - Little Brother
Chapter 16 - First Love
Chapter 17 - Other Side
Chapter 18 - Partners
Chapter 20 - Nostalgia
Chapter 21 - Mysteries
Chapter 22 - Deja Vu
Chapter 23 - An Encounter To Remember
Chapter 24 - Sakura
Chapter 25 - Fever
Chapter 26 - Family
Chapter 27 - New Addition To The Family
Chapter 28 - Toman Vs. Black Dragons
Chapter 29 - Happy New Year
Chapter 30 - Our Secret
Chapter 31 - Next Step
Chapter 32 - Practice
Chapter 33 - Phone
Chapter 34 - Making Plans
Chapter 35 - After-school Surprise
Chapter 36 - Arcade & Guns
Chapter 37 - Girls' Talk

Chapter 19 - Familiar Faces

8.9K 540 236
By lills321

2005

I rubbed my sweaty palms on my pants and was nervously waiting for Hakkai. Today is finally the day I get to meet Yuzuha.. All the 'pretty girl' alarms were ringing loud and clear in my head when I finally saw her enter the cafe through the entrance. Feeling my shyness heighten as Hakkai called out to me and Yuzuha curiously looked at me, I awkwardly wave at the two of them.

"Hi! I'm Yuzuha." The beautiful lady introduced herself and I could only look at her with adoration. 'She's so pretty..'  Feeling a bit shy, I awkwardly introduced myself. It's just that I had a little girl crush on Yuzuha, but it was only a small crush, just a teeny tiny little bit.. She seemed to laugh at my shyness and teasingly called me cute. 'She called me cute...!'

Hakkai was looking at this interaction with keen eyes. Probably seeing me this nervous and awkward came off as a surprise to him. 'Is my sister going to be Taka-chan's rival now?!'  He thought to himself.

"Hakkai's told me a lot about you. You're super pretty!" I gather up my courage and finally say to her what I've wanted to say for a long time and she just gives me an embarrassed smile. "Why thank you, you're really beautiful yourself." She replies and I swear I'll get a fever if my cheeks keep heating up like this.

Unknown to the two of them while chatting, Hakkai was slowly starting to regret having introduced the two together. 'Taka-chan already has a few rivals here and there, and now one more seems to be joining in. And it would be my fault for letting them meet. Knowing this, Taka-chan would probably displace his jealousy as anger and direct it towards ME!'  Hakkai sighs but couldn't say anything as he did enjoy seeing the two of his sisters get along. 

"Really? We're the same age? I totally thought you would be younger than me." Yuzuha says with a grin. "Yup, I'm one year older than Hakkai too."  I smile back.

"Big sis." Hakkai calls and both of us look at him to reply. Realising this, I embarrassingly wave my hands in front of my face. "Sorry, I was just used to-

The both of them chuckle at me getting flustered. "I was calling out to you so no need to get embarrassed." Hakkai says to me. "I just call her by her name." He points at Yuzuha. 

"I want to be called big sis too, hmph!" Yuzuha cutely folds her arms while Hakkai just laughs at her. Not wanting Yuzuha to feel jealous of me getting called big sis, I tell to Hakkai that he can call me by just my name too and he happily obliges... immediately. "Aoi, let's go to the bowling center after this." He says causing my eyes to twitch a bit. 

"Add honorifics you punk." Yuzuha lightly punches Hakkai on the head while he just smiles. "It's okay, isn't it?" He asks while grinning and of course, I can't say no to that face so I just nod back in defeat. "You're too soft to him!" Yuzuha laughs while I just accept my fate.

Taking our leave from the cafe, we are heading towards the bowling center when I suddenly realise something. 'Bowling... Yuzuha and Hakkai... which means that Takemicchi is gonna return from the future today!'

We enter the bowling center and I glance to my side, only to see Takemicchi and Hina there. 'I don't want to interrupt anything so I'll just wait till Takemicchi comes back from the future and realises that Hakkai is by his side.'  I go out to get some drinks and snacks for everyone.

"Oh? We both got strikes!" Hakkai says to the man beside him. "We were totally in sync."

"Not bad." Yuzuha adds from the back.

.

.

I come back to see a shocked looking Takemicchi staring at Hakkai. If I could read his thoughts, it would probably be, 'Why is a Black Dragon, a vice-captain in Toman?!' He's probably forgotten about seeing Hakkai a few times before, like in the park last time.

I chuckle at his reaction and slowly make my way towards the group. I would love to know everything that happened in the future right away, but knowing that the future wasn't a good one for Takemicchi, I wanted him to take his time before saying it to me. 'I wonder what happened to me..'

As soon as I came into view, I met eyes with Takemicchi who looked a bit sad when he saw me. 'Guess I died again, huh..?'

"Aoi-san?" He questions and all of them glance at me.

"Oh right, you two knew each other." Hakkai says to Takemicchi and I. Quickly regaining his composure, Takemicchi introduces me to Hina and I bask in the glory of her attractiveness. 'Thank you God, for letting me meet these two pretty ladies in one day.'  I happily smile.

[ A/N: You're welcome ;) ]

As we all converse about random things, Hakkai invites us over to his home. I can see that Takemicchi's having confusions over Hakkai's personality. But who can blame him, this huge dork over here killing someone just wouldn't sit right with anyone.

We talk about Takashi, to which Yuzuha shows just how much Hakkai loves him by exposing his cellphone's standby screen which is a picture of Takashi.

I laugh at Hakkai getting embarrassed and pat on his shoulders, "I support you." I smile while feigning innocence. "What do you mean support?!" He brushes my hands off and gets flustered. "You and Takashi look good together, I support the both of you." I laugh and others closely follow. 

'Taka-chan... I'm sorry..'  Hakkai thinks to himself.

As we're walking, Yuzuha suddenly pauses. "Hakkai... we're in trouble." Hakkai looks at her questioningly. "Bro's coming back home."

"Well well well, if it isn't our young master, Hakkai!" A voice which I assume to be Koko starts to speak while coming forward. Hakkai and Yuzuha quickly hide me and Hina behind them. 

"Koko..." Hakkai mumbles while Takemicchi seems to realise that Koko was actually someone he had seen in the future.

.

.

.

"There's a Toman fucker in our turf?!" The dark-haired man says angrily when he's made known that Takemicchi is the first division captain of Toman. "You tryin' to fuck with us?! You're not leaving our turf in one piece asshole!" He shouts while Hina and Takemicchi look fearful.

"Sorry for getting you involved Takemicchi." Hakkai apologetically says. He mentions that he's actually the little brother of the boss of Black Dragons. "He's hardly ever home except for shit like this. Pain in the ass..."

"Hey!" A voice calls out to Hakkai. "Watch your mouth, asshole. Talk shit about our boss and I'll kill you." He threatens with a knife.

As I was hiding behind Hakkai, I slowly peek out from behind his shoulder to see the commotion that's going on. That's when a rush of familiarity suddenly hits me. A pair of beautiful blue eyes stare right into my purple ones.

'Why are you...'

"Aoi...?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 3.5K 80
Tokyo Revengers Γ— Female Reader [AU] You wake up in an unfamiliar place. Your room looks different, your face looks different, and your friends are d...
259K 11.5K 58
(Y/N) (L/N) Is Takemitchi Hanagaki's cousin and childhood bestfriend, she was a kind and caring person, but ever since (Y/N) transferred at the Phili...
89.5K 4.8K 83
Waking up in a hospital without exactly knowing why when she's told to be fine and completely healthy, [Y/n] soon finds out that she has amnesia if a...
196K 8.7K 94
[Various!Tokyo Revengers x reader/Oc] I was given another chance... I won't waste this life like the other two, I won't let them die in front of my e...