My Second Chance At Life || T...

By lills321

Suzuki Aoi wakes up from an accident and suddenly regains memories of her past life. Being a prodigy, her pre... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Where Have I Heard This Name Before?
Chapter 2 - Just An Extra Character
Chapter 3 - That Girl
Chapter 4 - First Name
Chapter 5 - A Game Of Chase
Chapter 6 - Desires
Chapter 7 - Adorable
Chapter 8 - Peyoung Yakisoba
Chapter 9 - For A Friend
Chapter 10 - Favourite Stranger
Chapter 11 - Comfort Character
Chapter 12 - Before The Battle
Chapter 13 - Toman Vs. Valhalla
Chapter 14 - Thank You
Chapter 15 - After The Storm
Chapter 15.5 - Little Brother
Chapter 16 - First Love
Chapter 17 - Other Side
Chapter 19 - Familiar Faces
Chapter 20 - Nostalgia
Chapter 21 - Mysteries
Chapter 22 - Deja Vu
Chapter 23 - An Encounter To Remember
Chapter 24 - Sakura
Chapter 25 - Fever
Chapter 26 - Family
Chapter 27 - New Addition To The Family
Chapter 28 - Toman Vs. Black Dragons
Chapter 29 - Happy New Year
Chapter 30 - Our Secret
Chapter 31 - Next Step
Chapter 32 - Practice
Chapter 33 - Phone
Chapter 34 - Making Plans
Chapter 35 - After-school Surprise
Chapter 36 - Arcade & Guns
Chapter 37 - Girls' Talk

Chapter 18 - Partners

9.1K 497 75
By lills321

[ A/N: I accidentally deleted this chapter right after publishing it so I re-wrote it from my memory 😃🔫 ]

______________________

Present Day(2017)

Takemichi looks in the mirror, only to find himself looking completely different from the times when he went to the present before. An expensive watch, a top-class bag, a different hairstyle, he didn't look like himself at all.

He sits in the car while feeling confused about the present situation. He decides to call Naoto but he realised that he didn't have his number. Looking at his phone, he remembers the favour Aoi asked of him and quickly looks up 'Ito Sakura' in the search portal.

"Ito Sakura, the niece of Ito Akio named director of Tokyo Hospital, psychology division."

"Meet the youngest director till date for Tokyo Hospital, Ms. Ito Sakura!"

He sighs in relief as he sees that Aoi's friend was doing just fine. He scrolls to look at some more news when he sees something horrifying.

"Ms. Ito Sakura, absent from the opening ceremony for the new branch of Tokyo Hospital."

"Whereabouts unknown for 2 weeks already: Where is Ito Sakura?"

'This couldn't possibly be related to Toman, could it...?'

Making his way to the high-class apartment complex, Takemichi realises that he is now a top admin of Toman.

Looking at the several familiar faces of Toman, and some new people who are supposedly the ex members of Black Dragon, Takemichi along with Chifuyu get called by Kisaki.

"Takemichi, Chifuyu, what do you think of me?" Kisaki asks. "You hate me, don't you? It was around this time, twelve years ago... when Baji died. That was all... my fault."

"I set up Bloody Halloween." He suddenly confesses to the two of them. Admitting his mistake and how his desire for power blinded him, he sincerely expresses his regret. He says that he didn't expect Baji to die and bows his head to apologise.

'This is unexpected...'  Takemichi thinks to himself. 'Kisaki's changed... he's a decent guy now. Could this.. actually be a good future?'

Offering them a drink, Kisaki asks if he could say one last thing to the two of them. "Earlier... everything I said... How I said I didn't think Baji would end up dead...

"That was... a lie."

"Huh?!" A sound escapes Takemichi's lips while he's left there shocked.

"I used Kazutora to kill Baji. And now... I'm continuing where I left off." Kisaki evilly smirks.

.

.

.

Feeling dizzy and suddenly losing consciousness, Takemichi wakes up to find his hands tied up to a chair and not being able to move. He looks at his side to see Chifuyu all beaten up and bruised.

"Matsuno Chifuyu, you've always held a grudge against me, since that incident twelve years ago. Trying to get revenge for Baji Keisuke?" Kisaki asks. "Even using a girl for your revenge.. who would've thought?" He grins with malice written all over his face.

'Using a girl? What the hell is going on?!'  Takemichi becomes confused.

"Oi, bring her in." Kisaki shouts to the guards outside the room and a familiar girl is brought in against her will, in front of them all.

'That's.. Is that who I think it is..? A-

"Stop it Kisaki!" Chifuyu shouts. "Aoi has nothing to do with this!!"

"Shielding for the girl, are you? Should've never involved her in this shit in the first place then, lover boy!" Kisaki kicks the poor guy in the stomach, repeatedly beating him down.

"Put her in front of me!" Kisaki orders the guards and the girl who was trying to squirm out from the hold of the guards is violently pushed to the ground next to Chifuyu. She couldn't move much even if she wanted to as she was drugged before.

"You're the one who ratted out Toman, aren't you?!" Kisaki starts kicking Chifuyu again. "Using this bitch's brain, trying to manipulate everyone, you small-minded bastard!"

He points the gun towards Aoi's head. "Such a pretty face, wasted on revenge. A brain that rivals mine, we could have made such a great team, don't you think?" He starts to laugh like a crazy person and Aoi glares into the eyes of the man she so much despised. Before he could pull the trigger, the door suddenly bursts open.

.

.

.

"I told you I would handle the girl Kisaki!!" A screaming Hanma comes running in but stops in his place when he sees a gun being pointed towards Aoi's face.

"Handle? You? Hah! More like be manipulated into doing what she wants you to!" Kisaki puts his hand down and pulls the girl up while holding onto her hair.

"This wasn't what you promised! You told me she wouldn't be killed!" Hanma shouts while Kisaki just laughs, "You should know by now that pawns only move according to the king's will. Did you really think I would keep my promise to a pawn like you?" As Hanma was about to move forward, Kisaki points the gun towards him.

"Take a step forward and you're gonna be the one getting shot." Kisaki threatens while Hanma freezes in place.

"Now that the stupidity is all over, got any last words? Suzuki Aoi?" Kisaki says, now pointing the gun towards Aoi's temple.

With reddened eyes, the girl gives a bitter smile.

"Takemicchi, it's not your fault. Please save everyone.. I believe in you... partner."

Without a minute of hesitation, Kisaki pulls the trigger leaving a bleeding girl on the floor.

"No... no.. No! NOOOOO!" Chifuyu shouts. "AGHHHHH!!" Takemichi does too at the same time.

A frozen Hanma remains behind them and has an expression devoid of any emotion, unreadable to anyone.

'I should have listened to you... Aoi.'  Hanma thinks to himself.

"Now that your girlfriend's gone, it's your time to die Chifuyu." Kisaki points the gun towards Chifuyu, showing absolutely zero guilt for having killed a person.

"Last words?"

Chifuyu explains what has happened to Mikey, Draken, everyone and how he's become involved in some real foul shit. "We've done a lot of terrible things... but deep down... we haven't changed."

"I leave Baji-san's will and Toman, to you... partner."

.

.

.

.

.

And the bullet leaves Kisaki's gun. Takemichi becomes a screaming mess, seeing two of his friends die one after the other due to Kisaki.

"How does it feel to have Toman's fate all on you?" Kisaki laughs at the crying Takemichi. "Don't worry... I'll let you join him soon."

"So long... My hero."

.

.

.

Before he could shoot the confused man, the lights suddenly black out. An unknown guy carries Takemichi out of the room during this commotion.

After getting some basic first-aid from the guy, Takemichi finally gets to see his face.

"Kazutora-kun..?"

A loud punch greets Takemichi in the face. "The last time I saw some members of Toman beating women just like this. When did Toman become this type of organisation?!"

"....."

"I don't give a shit about you... I wanted to save Chifuyu.. and Aoi.." He sheds a tear. "The two of them fought all by themselves all these years. And you... what the hell were you doing?!" He shouts at the boy.

Expressing his frustrations for the current state of Toman, Kazutora talks about the Toman that Mikey and Baji wanted. How they wanted a new age of delinquents..

"The Toman I loved wasn't like this at all! It was always shining!" Takemichi exclaims.

"Yeah. Let's take our Toman back." Kazutora replies.

Getting into the car, Takemichi is met with a red-haired girl that seems familiar.

"Ito Sakura!" He points, as he realises the face he had seen in the news a while ago.

"Yup, that's me." She replies uninterested. "What about Aoi?" Sakura asks Kazutora but he just shakes his head. "I couldn't make it there in time."

"I see..." A deep silence follows. Takemichi had to break the silence to find out more about what's going on. "Ito-san... I thought you went missing?" He carefully asks.

"Rather than missing, I went into hiding. Right before the opening ceremony of the new branch, my house was attacked by a few of the Toman men." She replies, shocking the boy. "But Kazutora saved me though."

"Is it okay.. to ask how you and Kazutora-kun know each other?"

"My aunt was his therapist back in juvie." She curtly replies, in a tone that said not to pry any further.

After being explained everything about the present Toman, from Mikey turning evil, to Kisaki and the ex-Black Dragons, Takemichi gets a better idea about what's going on.

"Chifuyu and Aoi were killed because they backed Kisaki into a corner. They found proof... proof that Kisaki had given the order to kill Tachibana Hinata. They were just one step away from getting Kisaki where they wanted him. But... for some reason.. they kept the proof hidden till their dying moment.." Kazutora says.

"Aoi didn't want to involve her family in this so she removed all traces of her origin and started living with Chifuyu. They pretended to be lovers to minimise Kisaki's suspicions. Often times, they discussed plans together and talked about it to us. Aoi.. she managed to get three people under Kisaki on her side.. However, Kisaki found out about this soon after.." Sakura adds to what he was saying.

.

.

.

"Get out Takemichi. Someone in this alley wants to meet you." Takemichi follows Kazutora's words only to be greeted by Naoto. But to his surprise, he suddenly arrests him.

In the interrogation room, Naoto tells the truth about everything to him. How Takemichi was ordered to wipe out someone by Kisaki and how he later found out that it was Hina who had been killed. The video showed evidence that it was Kisaki's orders but Chifuyu and Aoi didn't want to reveal it to the world. They wanted to protect their friend.. 

Takemichi cries in guilt, confusion, frustration and wants to give up on saving anyone at all but Naoto brings him back to his senses. "You didn't kill my sister! It was Kisaki who manipulated you!" Naoto calms Takemichi down.

"The only one who can change our terrible world for the better! It's you Takemichi-kun!" 

.

.

After discussing the possibility of Kisaki being obsessed with Takemichi and Hina, Naoto tells Takemichi that he's being moved to a detention center. "Now's the only chance to go back to the past." He says and brings his hands forward for a handshake.

Takemichi shakes hands with Naoto and goes back to the past yet once again.. 'The ex-Black Dragons, Kisaki.. I'll drive those two things that corrupted Mikey outta Toman! To save Hina.. To save my partners... To save everyone!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 8.6K 94
[Various!Tokyo Revengers x reader/Oc] I was given another chance... I won't waste this life like the other two, I won't let them die in front of my e...
72.4K 1.9K 175
Y/N Ackerman born in a wealthy rich branch, but not in a so happy lovable one, Y/N is also a stubborn and dense female. her will of fighting is most...
302K 13.5K 96
takemichi was stuck. he didn't know how to save mikey, but he still chose to dive back into the past and keep his promise. as he did so, he was back...
44.2K 1.3K 47
first of all this is just an idea that pop up in my head please I will continue the other story what will happen if you got reincarnated in anime but...