❀I'm A Trainwreck❀

By lovinglangston

Ashland Craft, a 24 year old country singer who first got her start on The Voice, season 13, on Miley Cyrus'... More

C A S T
P L A Y L I S T, PT 1
P L A Y L I S T, PT 2
H O U S E S
P A R T O N E
P A R T T W O
P A R T T H R E E
P A R T F O U R
P A R T F I V E
P A R T S E V E N
P A R T E I G H T
P A R T N I N E
P A R T T E N
P A R T E L E V E N
P A R T T W E L V E
P A R T T H I R T E E N
P A R T F O U R T E E N
P A R T F I F T E E N
P A R T S I X T E E N
P A R T S E V E N T E E N
P A R T E I G H T E E N
P A R T N I N E T E E N
P A R T T W E N T Y
P A R T T W E N T Y O N E
P A R T T W E N T Y T W O
P A R T T W E N T Y T H R E E
P A R T T W E N T Y F O U R
P A R T T W E N T Y F I V E
P A R T T W E N T Y S I X
P A R T T W E N T Y S E V E N
P A R T T W E N T Y E I G H T
P A R T T W E N T Y N I N E
P A R T T H I R T Y
P A R T T H I R T Y O N E
P A R T T H I R T Y T W O
P A R T T H I R T Y T H R E E
P A R T T H I R T Y F O U R
P A R T T H I R T Y F I V E
P A R T T H I R T Y S I X
P A R T T H I R T Y S E V E N
P A R T T H I R T Y E I G H T
P A R T T H I R T Y N I N E
P A R T F O R T Y
P A R T F O R T Y O N E
P A R T F O R T Y T W O
P A R T F O R T Y T H R E E
P A R T F O R T Y F O U R
P A R T F O R T Y F I V E
P A R T F O R T Y S I X
P A R T F O R T Y S E V E N
P A R T F O R T Y E I G H T
P A R T F O R T Y N I N E
P A R T F I F T Y

P A R T S I X

40 3 19
By lovinglangston

Hardy's POV:

⚠️ very strong language and some violence happens in this chapter! this is a disclaimer! ⚠️

Delivered? Sent? What on Earth could Ashland be so damn busy doing that isn't answering back my calls or texts? I thought me and her were supposed to talk out our problems like grown ass adults like we are. But I see how that's not going for the two of us.

I decided I'd drive by both Ash's house and Jon's to see if she's at her place or his. I swear though, if she's at Jon's house, I'm going to be absolutely livid. I know how close those two can be. I was willing to make things work with Ashland, but if she's already moving on then I guess me and Caleigh can have our own thing like we've been planning for a while.

I loaded up me, myself and my phone in my souped up, black Ram truck and started the drive to Ashland's house as it was a lot closer to my place, unlike Jon's. His is like an hour and a half away from my place.

After I drove slowly and quitely to Ashland's house, I saw her car wasn't parked in the grass like it normally is, which made me feel queasy and very sick to my stomach. It's literally 7am. She's normally awake by this time and is walking her dog, at least, that's what I remember when we first started dating.

With a low groan escaping my lips, I put in the directions to Jon's house. He moved a while back and I've only been to his new house once. But that was only for his housewarming party.

I was hoping and praying that I wouldn't see Ash's car but right when I pulled into Jon's driveway, I saw her car. My heart broke silently in my chest. She isn't cheating on me with Jon, her best friend to get back at me.. Or is she...?

I shut my eyes tightly, took a lot of deep breaths, and counted to ten before I exited out of my truck. I then remembered that Jon had a spare key under his welcome doormat, which says "I'm probably at a Chick Fil A".. It's honestly so fitting. I mean, that dude is always eating Chick Fil A, or some kind of food for that matter.

I took it from under the mat where it was and I unlocked the door. Not a trace of Jon or Ashland was to be found, at least downstairs, anyways. I checked the living room and kitchen. There were over ten beer cans everywhere on the floor.

"What in the fuck happened?" I quietly asked, taking in all the mess.

Since they weren't downstairs, I decided that I would check the upstairs rooms and see if they might've been in one of them. Because it wouldn't make any sense if both their vehicles are here and them two aren't here physically, that'd be a bit odd, to say the least.

I checked the guest bedroom, it was empty as hell. Literally the only things that were in there were big, huge brown boxes. I guess Jon's still unpacking or has no idea where to put the other stuff he has. Sucks to be him. That's what I'd say. I took a long and slow deep breath and that's when I opened up the door to what I assume is the master bedroom. There laid Jon, his dog, Whitley. And.. Ashland?! No, this can't be happening!

"Wake the fuck up! Wake the fuck up! Both of you, right now!" I shouted, scaring the dog away, and making both Jon and Ashland jump up in the bed.

"Hardy? What the fuck? Why are you in my house?!" Jon asked, his voice low but screeching.

"Before I can even think of answering that question, I have my own question; what in the hell are you doing in bed with my girlfriend?!" I yelled, my arms were crossed my chest.

"You better start talking. I'm not playing this damn game with either of you," I added.

"Michael, God damn, dude. You are so fucking stupid. You are talkin' to Caleigh, but yet you are worried about where Ashland is when she's safe, warm, and perfectly fine with me and at my place. You don't even really give two shits about her and it fucking shows! Your actions speak louder than words, haven't you ever heard that old saying?"

I was in shock. Jon was never the type to get defensive, especially over a person. That was new and very, very shocking. I wasn't expecting that out of him, oh man, he's testing me to my limit,
now for sure.

"M-Michael! You better not hurt Jon. He is my best friend and you have to accept that. Besides, you're the one talking to Caleigh so why in the hell do you even care about me or my whereabouts anyways?" Ashland asked, her face now damp with tears. Hearing her voice broke my heart. She was taking Jon's side instead of mine..

"Dammit, Ash, I thought we were supposed to talk this out like grown adults! You ain't gotta bring up Caleigh, she has nothing to do with this!" I yelled at her, instantly regretting doing so.

"You fucking did not just yell at her. You are crossing the line here, buddy. She's been nothin' but good and nice to you, and you still want to fucking talk and flirt and God knows what else with Caleigh! It's literally eight almost nine in the mornin'. Why are you doin' this, Hardy? Why, dude?" Jon yelled back to me. I knew things were possibly going to get physical, and I honestly didn't even care at this point.

Things got heated between him and I. Poor Ashland was scared of it all. This is all Jon's fault. If he wouldn't have slept with my girlfriend, we wouldn't be in this predicament!

"You want to take this outside? Because on God, we fucking will," My nostrils flared up with anger and fury. Jon seemed so calm and collected, which is odd.

"Actually, Michael, I'd like to go outside. You are scaring the piss out of Ash. You go on ahead," Jon tried to shoo me away. Just so I wouldn't scare Ashland anymore, I decided to hurry up and make my way outside into his front yard.

Jon's POV:

I finally managed to shoo Hardy out of my bedroom and house so I could buy myself a little time with Ash. How dare he come unannounced! How in the fuck did he remember that I have a spare key? I told him that ages ago. Dammit, why's he got to be so damn difficult and twist shit Ugh, I don't want to deal with this dude right now!

"Ashland, are you okay? I'm so sorry that this is all happenin'. I didn't know any of this was gonna happen or I totally would've prevented it, ya know?" I asked, my thumb softly grazing her shoulder. I could hear her sniffling like crazy.

"See, I knew it was a bad idea to sleep in the same bed with you this morning, last night, whatever time it was. Please don't get hurt, please don't fight. I don't want you guys getting hurt. Especially you," Ash looked into my eyes, her eyes as red as they could've been.

"Ashy, whatever happens between Michael and I, it's goin' to be just fine. We aren't gonna get into a physical fight. If he makes us, I'm goin' to be pissed the fuck off. I can't and won't do this. Don't think this is your fault. I promise it isn't," I stepped closer to Ashland, her head instantly falling onto my chest.

I quickly jerked her head off of my chest and I laid both my hands on her shoulders. On God, all I wanted to do in that moment was kiss her. That's all I wanted to do. Push her up against the wall and kiss her until we're both gasping for air. Fuck, I hate being in love with my best friend..

She seemed shocked that I moved her head off of my chest and she bit down on her bottom lip, "Sorry for laying my head on you, J man," I shook my head.

"It's okay, Ash. I'll be back. I'm gonna go and talk things out with Michael. You stay in here with Whitley. Wherever he went," I ordered.

"J-Jon, can you wait for a second? I just need to tell and ask you something before you go.." Ashland trailed off as she stopped me in my tracks.

I was just about to walk out my bedroom so I could hopefully and peacefully talk to Hardy. Key words being hopefully and peacefully.

"Mhm, what's up, Ash?" I asked, leaning up against the now closed bedroom door.

"Is it bad that I've fallen out of love rapidly with Hardy? I just want to stay single for a while. I want to leave him, I just don't want him to become obsessed and a stalker.. I'm scared to death of that, but I know you'll be there for me every step of the way with and for me. I love you, JLang. There, now you can go," She said to me, her lips softly landing onto my own. My hands went into her hair and I kissed her back. Ashland then pulled away and grinned, pinching my bright red cheek.

What. The. Fuck. Holy fuck. I just kissed Ashland! Ashland just kissed me! Oh my God. I can't even wrap my head around the fact that this even happened. Whoa..

"Go on, Jon. I'll see you a little later on. You don't mind if I make me anything to eat, do you?" Ashland questioned, her eyes sparkling brightly.

"U-uh, yeah. Sure, you can cook whatever you find," I replied, stuttering as I was still shaken up after our kiss we shared.

Oh man, now if Hardy found this out, I think he'd really kill me. Like not even going to lie. But the good news here is that he's outside, or I hope so, anyways, so it'll just be mine and Ash's secret. For the record, I know her better than Hardy's dumbass could ever know her.

I exited out of my bedroom after Ashland went into my kitchen, and I went out the front door to see Hardy in my front yard. I huffed, still quite pissed that he was still on my property. That and normally when anyone comes over, they would at least give me a heads up unless it's very important or urgent, or an emergency.

I walked down the steps and approached Hardy, and instead of him speaking a word or even giving himself a second to think, my face was met with his fist. It hurt like hell.

"Oww! What the fuck was that for?" I hissed, my left hand reaching for my face.

My nose was bleeding, that's just great. I hope this bastard didn't just break my nose. I wiped my blood soaked hand on the side of my pant leg. I groaned as I finally gathered up enough strength and courage to lift my fist and threw a punch back to him.

"What was that for?!" He screeched and I just flinched as I heard him scream.

"You want to sit here and claim that I slept with your girlfriend. Okay, we slept in the same damn bed, but we didn't fuck, have sex, whatever you want to call it. You would know I'm very fucking loyal, faithful, and would never want to mess up a relationship. Oh, but you? You're sitting here, hours on end talkin' to some other whore on the phone that lives miles and miles away who probably doesn't even love you like Ashland does. Why are you using her? I hope you know how dumb you are! You done lost Ash. She just told me that she had fallen out of love with you very quickly. Her words, I tell you! You best switch up your actions and what you're doin' or I will call the police. You did technically trespass my property!" I raised my voice as I set my hands on his shoulders and roughly shoved him to the damp grass as the fresh, white, and thin layered snow had melted not too long ago.

"You.. You bitch! It's always got to be about what I'm doin'. And just for your information, Jon. I've got a surprise for you. I fucked your ex, Anna. She said I was the best she's ever had. I guess we know how you are in bed, no girl is going to want a bad sex experience with your dumbass. Just thought you should know," Hardy spat, getting up off the ground and he kicked me on my shin, instantly making me collapse to the ground.

I grabbed ahold of my leg and breathed through the pain, my salty and warm tears soaking up on my cheeks and on the still moist blood that was on my nose. Some of the blood accidentally smeared onto my cheek when I tried to wipe it away earlier.

I had my eyes shut rather tightly and then I felt Hardy hovering over me. His legs were straddling my waist on either side and he was throwing punch after punch to my face.. Until I decided I'd take the initiative to end this once and for all and I somehow and someway managed to snatch his glasses off and threw them far into my yard. So all those years in high school and college football did actually pay off, despite getting injured.. Go me!

Obviously, the fucker is pretty much blind without his peepers, or whatever you want to call them. Hardy gasped and felt his face and soon realized that he didn't have his glasses on. I couldn't help but snicker, and feel accomplished! Finally! That'll buy me some time to run back in the house. I also pray to God that he left the spare key in the house and it isn't on him, because I don't need him to come back into my house or on my property ever again.

The second I was back on my two feet, I felt the sting of the pain in both my face and my leg. I limped my way up the steps that led to my front porch and door and I opened it, walked into the house. I then hastily shut and locked the door as I slowly fell onto the ground. Dammit, I got blood on my new rug that I have in front of my door just so people can wipe their shoes off when coming in the house.

I sighed and the only thing I could even remotely do was just groan out in pain and agony, "Oh fuck, this fucking hurts.." I muttered out loud, one single tear drop falling to my cheek.

I don't understand the reasoning on why he wanted to get physical. Oh but lemme say, it felt so refreshing getting to smack and hit that dude. Maybe then he'll feel some kind of pain. It's his karma for cheating on Ash, at least, that's how I am seeing it as, anyway.

Ashland's POV:

I heard the front door open then close. I wonder if Jon was back in the house. I hope he was okay, I did hear some kind of yelling outside, I guess they didn't handle it maturely or quitely, neither. I put down what I was making for a late breakfast, and rushed to the hallway where the front door is. Low and behold, Jon was in the house.. But he was on the ground.

I managed to turn him so that he was laying on his back rather than his side and he looked rough. His face was bruised and swollen to the max, and his nose must've been bleeding or something. I think my worst nightmares came true.. Hardy attacked poor Jon, oh no!

"Jon! Oh my gosh, are you okay?! What in the hell happened, buddy?" I asked, rubbing my thumb on his forehead.

"Fuck, I forgot that you were goin' to end up seeing me like this, I'm so sorry, baby girl. I didn't mean for it to happen," He apologized, sulking softly.

With all the strength I had in me, I lifted him up and was able to get him to stand up on his own two feet. I helped him to the couch, which wasn't that far from the front door, thank heavens.

"Now, do you care to explain what in the actual hell happened? You look like you feel like shit." I wasn't going to try to beat around the bush. I needed to know why Hardy did this to my poor best friend.

I also still can't believe I managed to work up the courage and kiss him. I hope he doesn't hate me for that or anything. I honestly just was so desperate to feel his lips pressed against mine that I just broke free from my little shell and just did it. I'm shocked, embarrassed, but also, really hooked..? Like kissing Jon was something I really enjoyed, probably a lot more than I really should've.

I plopped down next to Jon on his couch and I caressed his arm gently, and I also kissed his forehead, since it seemed to be the only part of his face that didn't look too painful to be touched, kissed or anything else. I laid my head on his shoulder, turning on the TV, so the two of us could relax.

"I do feel like shit," He groaned lowly. "Michael happened, now that's what happened. The second I stepped outside, I got introduced to Hardy's fist to my face, which wasn't pretty.. At all. Obviously, me being me, I fought back to defend myself, also known as the right thing to do, and it just got heated and insane, lemme tell ya," Jon explained to me. He was talking so softly, I just knew he was in an abundance of pain.

Maybe he has a medicine cabinet in one of the bathrooms so I can give him some kind of ibuprofen, aspirin, or Tylenol to help with the pain. As for the swelling and bruising, all he needed was some ice, I determined that I would wash up his face a little later on when he's not in as much discomfort or distress.

"I'm so, so sorry that this happened, Jon. Are you sure this isn't my fault? I mean the main reason why he was so mad was because I was in the bed with you. Why does he constantly think if we hang out or spend the night, we are automatically doing the deed? Has he lost his mind?" I asked, trying to lighten up the mood a bit with the last thing I had said.

"I don't fucking know. But it's getting so damn old, and it's getting old very fucking quick. I am getting so tired of him being so back and forth. Either he wants you or he doesn't. He needs to stop being an idiot. You did the right thing though. I say you leave his ass and we both will stomach him during tour and we'll figure out what to do from there," Jon explained once more. "Oh, I don't even think the fucker has a brain, honestly. So he couldn't have lost his mind if he didn't have it to begin with."

I giggled softly as I got up off the couch, went to the kitchen, grabbed a plastic zip bag, and threw some ice in the bag. After making a makeshift ice pack, I went to the half bathroom that's downstairs and miraculously, there was a bottle of ibuprofen sitting right on the sink. I grabbed those and shuffled my way back into the living room, to see Jon lying down, watching something on TV. I couldn't exactly pin point what he was watching, but as long as he was okay, I didn't mind.

"Hey, bubs. I got an ice pack and some painkillers if you want to take them," I suggested to him as I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water out of the refrigerator so he could wash down the pills.

"Huh? Me? Okay, thanks, Ashy. It means a lot to me that you're taking care of me. But you don't even have to do that at all. You can go back home if you want to. I'll be fine, I promise," He whispered to me as I sat the bottled water, ibuprofen bottle, and ice pack on the coffee table that was in front of the couch.

"Bubs, you need to be taken care of. You just got the shit beaten out of ya. I'm so sorry about that. Hardy has never been that rough or hostile. Now sit up so you can take this ibuprofen. I'm no doctor, but I'm willing to try for your sake, Jon," I softly muttered to him, dropping the two painkillers into one hand, the bottled water in the other.

"Thanks a million, Ashland. I don't deserve you or your heart. You're the best friend I've ever had in my whole twenty eight, almost twenty nine years of my life. I don't want to ever live without you," He said lowly as he took the medicine, taking a sip from the bottle of water.

I carefully and gently put the homemade ice pack on various places of his face to hopefully have the swelling and bruising to go down, nodding my head to show Jon that I acknowledged what he had said. In return, I gave him a kiss on his blue and purple colored cheek. I snuggled into his neck and gently laid a kiss on there, just to see him smile, or anything like that.

~ ohhh my lord, i'm so sorry for 3 different POVs this chapter, i wanted you to get everyone's feelings, thoughts, actions and everything else with the action that had happened, so that's why all of their POVs are there. one of them might be shorter than the other opposing two, i don't mean for that to happen, that's just how it happened. 😂

~ i know i have "abandoned" my other book series, but that's because i literally have no inspiration at the slightest for forever girl (book 2 obv) and georgia peaches. but i will update those as soon as i get some inspiration!! i promise!! ☺️

~ i hope y'all have been enjoying this series so far! it's starting to become one of my favorites i've written (i have a lot of series than the ones i have published, by the way)! Jon & Ashland are slowly and surely are becoming my end game, and they aren't even together!! BUT THEY KISSED 😍😭😭 like i was actually lowkey screaming when i wrote their kiss scene!! 🙈

~ if you guys enjoyed this chapter, lemme know, vote, comment and add this story to your library. thank you in advance!! 🤍💕

⌦ ⌦ ⌦ Next chapter loading.. ⌫ ⌫ ⌫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 56 15
This is my story about John and amanda this just came to me and I've been having request to do a story of them both About story John finds. Amanda ba...
71K 2.9K 25
Tyler Joseph is mute. That's what it had said all over the internet. Tyler Joseph is now mute. How could an accident strip this man's whole life awa...
17.5K 907 25
❛ we were too close to the stars, i never knew somebody like you, somebody. falling just as hard, i'd rather lose somebody than use somebody. ❜ ꒰ 📼...
13.9K 377 10
We all have that one dream that we desperately want to come true, don't we? I know I do, my name is Clementine Meadows or at least I've made it to be...