Fifty Shades of Connor [Girlx...

By Inori_Yuzuriha_

This is the story based on Fifty Shades of Grey. As the title suggests it'll be the gay version of the book... More

Fifty Shades of Connor
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Sequel
Book- 2 (Description)
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
QUESTION
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
SUGGESTION
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 82

3.1K 87 5
By Inori_Yuzuriha_

6 months later

Kate's Pov

After Jane proclaimed her dominance over Tine, Tine started respecting me. Kai told me that Tine always wanted what Jane and I had. I guess it showed us both in a new light. School life became easier after that, it was like a do-over and so... 6 Months had passed since then.

"A field trip?" Asked Tine as the class stared on.

"Yes a field trip, you guys have been so distant with each other lately. So we need a bonding exercise" I say excitedly.

"Where are we going?" Asked Mann.

"It's a secret" I say.

"Is the principal gonna let you take us somewhere secret and what are we 10?" Says Tine.

"Come on, be excited. It'll be fun, pack extra clothes and a towel plus, Jane and Kai will be there" I say as Tine gasped.

"He didn't tell me" Says Tine.

"Surprise! Also, you're all allowed to bring your boyfriend or girlfriend on this trip or a friend" I say as they yell in excitement.

"Are the rest of your classes taking this trip too?" Asked a student.

"Just us" I say.

This is gonna be an interesting trip, let's hope everything goes as plans.

10:00 am, The day of the Field trip

"I did a headcount, everyone is here" Says Mann.

"Let's do it" I smile as Jane followed me to the bus.

"You still haven't told them where we're going have you?" Whispered Jane.

"If I told them then they would have said no" I say to him.

"You didn't give them a choice my love, maybe some of them will hate you for it" She says as she kissed my cheeks.

I look behind us to see Tine fast asleep on Kai's shoulder as Kai saw me and giggled. 6 months has passed now and Tine opened up and let his guard down around us. He's been spending a lot of time with Jane and Kai has been spending a lot of time with me. At first I was worried, thinking Jane is gonna lead him down a dark perverted path but I was wrong. Jane was quite mature and actually has been giving him good advice about love and life.

I look at Jane as she smiled and held my hand on the bus. When I came here I was so worried if everything was gonna go well, at first it didn't but now. It's the most perfect life I can think of, even tho I miss my family and friends too much, only if they were here too. Also my dream of become a well known author maybe that's never gonna come true.. which makes me way too sad sometimes. But again I'm doing this for Jane and I and our relationship. Jane is continuously so laid back now. She's not Jane Connor the CEO, she's just Jane. I'm so grateful for these past few months and just like that, I fell asleep on Jane's shoulder.

12:00 am

"Babe wake up, we're here" Says Jane as she shook me awake.

I was awoken to confusion as the students caused an uproar.

"Mrs. Connor! What the hell is this!" Says a student with pure shock on his face.

"You're kidding right" Says Tine as he gulped.

"Everyone, out" I say as they follow me out the bus.

~Shady Pines Graveyard~

"I can't believe you took us here, we trusted you" Said Tine trying to hold back the tears.

"Shady Pines Graveyard" I say as they all stare at me.

"What are we doing here Mrs. Connor?" Asked Mann.

"From what the principal told me, you guys never got to say goodbye to your previous English teacher, Miss Scholes" I say.

"And you thought it was a good idea to bring us all here!" Yelled Tine as Kai held his hand.

"Come we have to do this, she's still here in your hearts right?" I say.

They all followed me as I lead them to her grave.

Lucy Scholes ~1989 - 2020~

Jane then handed them all a single rose and some started crying.

"Tine, would you like to say a few words" Asked Kai.

"I can't" He says as his voice breaks.

"I'm with you" Says Kai as he smiled.

"Miss Scholes, we miss you, you weren't just a teacher but a friend, you've helped me in so many ways, more ways than you can imagine, without you I wouldn't be the kind of man I am today, you believed in me, every step of the way and you never gave up on me, you taught me to keep pushing forward with my eyes dead set in front of me and I'm sure the rest of the class feels the same way" Says Tine as the rest of the class smiled.

Everyone gave such a moving speech, their goodbyes brought me to tears. They all joined together as one as they celebrated the life of Miss Scholes.

"So what's next Mrs. Connor" Asked Kai.

"I told you to pack extra clothes right, we're going to a mini waterfall" I say excitedly.

"Mrs. Connor, a woman is here to see you" Says Mann as he whispered.

"A woman?" I ask.

"Says her name is Anna" He says as my eyes widen in shock.

"Oh, lemme grab Jane" I say as my body started shaking.

"She said come alone, she's waiting by the bus" Says Mann.

"Alright, I'll go" I say trying to maintain my composure.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Yes it's fine, just an old friend" I say to him as I headed off.

Anna! What the hell are you doing here! You're not supposed to know where I am. No one is supposed to know where I am! How are you here, why are you here?

I walk to the bus to see her standing there shaking her head, it was her. It really was Anna.

"You're alive, you haven't been kidnapped or suffering" Says Anna as she raised an eyebrow.

"How did you find me" I say.

"That's the first question you ask me? After abandoning me and the rest of your friends without saying a single word to any of us" She says as I gulp.

"I'm sorry but I had no choice, you wouldn't understand" I say to her.

"Your secret agent made you go away without telling anyone, Jane had to end her company, you had to go into hiding" Says Anna.

"Exactly that, how did you know?" I say in shock.

"Did some digging and found out who set this whole thing up" Says Anna as she folds her arms.

"You found the person who did all this!" I yell.

"It was Jane.. she was the one that set this whole thing up.." Says Anna as my jaw dropped.

"No way, she would never" I say laughing but Anna still had a serious look on her face.

"Kate..." Says Anna.

"No Anna, you're messing with me, there's no way Jane could have faked this whole thing" I say laughing.

"Kate, Connor Enterprises is still running, Jane's adoptive father now runs the company. Jane planned this from the start, the secret agent operatives weren't real, Jane trademarked the name Jane Connor and Kate Connor, it was her I.T department shadowing your movements. It was Leo who helped me figure it out" Explained Anna.

"No, no Anna! What are you saying" I say trying to catch my breath.

"Leo and I have been looking for you for the past 4 months, we basically have been taking trips all around the world looking for you" Says Anna.

"Why would you do that? Why would Leo do that? He hates me.." I say.

"I did it because you're my friend Kate and Leo doesn't hate you. He was just upset but he knows how much you meant to Josh and he cares for you as a friend as well" Says Anna.

"Kate, what's going on? Why are you crying?" Says Jane. I turn around as I faced Jane.

"It was you who planned this from the start Jane?" I say with tears in my eyes.

"What are you talking about?" Says Jane.

"Leo and I figured it out, I've come to get Kate" Says Anna enraged.

"Is it true Jane?" I ask.

"Let's not talk about this here" Whispered Jane.

"Jane, why did you do it?" I say in pure shock.

"Kate, I'm sorry but you did say we both needed a fresh start" Says Jane.

"An apology doesn't contain a 'but' in it Jane, 'Kate I'm sorry but' is not an apology Jane!!" I say enraged.

"I did this for us, look at the amazing time we're both having here" She says as I slap her hard across the face.

"That wasn't your decision to make" I say looking her dead in the eye.

"Kate please I'm sorry, I'm really sorry" Cried Jane as Tine and the others looked on.

"You planned this whole thing, tricked me, you kept me away from my friends and my family. You kept me away from me. You kept me away from my work.. my dream to become a famous author one day.. you ruined everything.. you handled this very wrong Jane. You kept me in the dark and made a fool of me. I trusted you.." I say to her.

"Would you at least let me explain?" She said.

"At least?! you have the nerve to add at least to that sentence" I say as I grab the collar of her shirt and pulled her towards me.

"Babe" She said with tears in her eyes.

"Do not ever show yourself in my presence again Jane. This shit that you pulled, I will never forgive you for" I say as I pushed her back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 441 29
I read Fifty Shades of Grey twice the past month, and I just REALLY LOVE the book, so I kind of made a story around it, but it doesn't have everythin...
11.2K 125 16
Summary Young Jennifer Kingsbury starts a new job for a dark mysterious new boss. Nicholas Jonas has secrets..... dark secrets... And for Jennifer sh...
23.1K 709 35
A ballet dancer becomes Taylor Swift's latest muse, but not in the way you expect. Taylor is the owner of Swift Records, a record company built by h...
5.1K 194 21
This is my own twist on one of my favorite book series 'Fifty Shades of Grey'. There will be three installments, and this is the third book and I su...