Addictive ; Jade West x Male...

By _lets_die_together_

Since I finished the female version of this book, why not make a male version. I am not stopping anyone from... More

First day
Janitors closet
Jades house
More than friends
Special night
Movie night at Toris
Reward
Glamping (part 1 and 2)
New boy...
Showers
Beach day (part 1 and 2)
Christmas time with you
Christmas party
Thunderstorms
7 minutes in heaven
Misfits
Smashed mirror
Birthday girl
The morning after
New boy part 2
The punishment
Resist
Prome - final chapter

From a whisper to a scream

3K 41 15
By _lets_die_together_

DOLANS POV

I was at my house in my bedroom. My parents still weren't home from their business trip so it was quiet as a mouse in my house.

I was curled up into a little ball on my bed with my earbuds in and crying at the same time. Jade wasn't with me cause we had a huge fight at school earlier today.

Flashback

I was walking out of my math class heading to my locker. Math was the only class I didn't have Jade in. While I was in math, the rest of the group were in science.

But what I didn't know, was their science teacher wasn't there that day and they all got a free period.

When I got to my locker, I put my math textbooks inside. As I was about to get my history books, I look over at Jades locker and I drop my books.

She had Beck pinned against her locker, making out with him. I slam my locker, which caused Jade to flinch, parting from Becks lips and she instantly makes eye contact with me.

She looks at me in my teary and hurt eyes. I couldn't believe that I had caught her doing this. Even though she admitted to me that she was done with Beck.

I turned around, walking away. But I felt a cold hand on my wrist. I turn around to see Jade with apologetic eyes.

"Dolan, I'm so sorry. I-" Jade was cut off by me yelling, "No. You aren't sorry for kissing Beck. You're sorry you got caught."

I get free of her grasp on my wrist, and I continue speed walking down the halls.

Jade starts to follow me, but I turn around and yell, "Stop following me like a lost puppy!"

She stops in her tracks and nods slightly. I make my way to the black box theatre and spend the rest of the day there.

End of flashback

As I'm sitting on my bed, I scroll through my playlist and look for a song. I come across a song that Jade had wrote when she and Beck broke up. I tapped on the song and put it on repeat.

While listening to the song, I get lost in my own thoughts.

Why would she do this?

She said I was hers and only hers

I even told her that no one else could have her except me.

I loved her and she lo-

I was transferred back to reality by my phone ringing and beeping uncontrollably.

I pick my phone up and see that it's Jade spamming my phone with text messages and phone calls, wanting to talk to me. I scroll through some of the unread messages,

Hey...

Can we talk?

I can explain what happened.

I fucked up.

Dolan please answer me.

Listen, I know I fucked up really bad but I just wanna talk about what had happened.

PLEASEEEE ANSWERRR!

At this point, she was starting to sound desperate. I got sick of all her spamming and all her lies, so I put her on Do Not Disturb and went back to listening to music.

I got back into a comfortable position. But this time, I was under the blanket with my head on my pillow.

Since I had no one to cuddle with tonight, I grabbed a spare pillow from my closet and put it close to my chest, hugging it like I used to old Jade.

When I close my eyes, all I can see is Jade kissing Beck being replayed over and over again in my mind.

I toss and turn a bit, attempting to get that horrible memory out of my head.

Once the memory is out, I go back to snuggling the pillow and let the music fill my brain as I slowly drift off to sleep.

JADES POV

I spent the rest of the day regretting what I had did. I got so angry with myself, that I started punching lockers. Toris locker to be exact.

I fucked up real bad. And I needed to fix this.

When I got home, I tried texting him, but no answer. I called him, no answer. I FaceTimed him, no answer.

I wanted to make things right with him again. So I went to the one person I knew gives good advice with this kind of stuff. Tori Vega.

I went to her house and knocked on her door till she answered. She opened the door and saw me leaning my elbow against the door frame, crying. She immediately pulled me inside her house.

I sit down on her red curved couch and start talking, "Tori I fucked up really bad. I had a free period while Dolan was in math and my dumbass thought it was a good idea to make out with Beck. He ended up catching me in the act and he ran off. I tried to run after him, but he turned around and yelled at me. I just don't know what to do."

Tori looked at me with shock in her eyes. She had absolutely no words.

"We'll have you tried talking to him?" Tori asks me.

"I've tried everything! He won't talk to me!" I cried out. At this point, my mascara and eyeliner were running down my cheeks.

Tori opened up her arms as a sign for me to go into them. Surprisingly, I did. I laid my head on her chest, while I cry out all of my regret. She rubbed the back of my head while saying it's ok and it's not your fault.

I don't know why she's saying this stuff to me. She should me saying it to Dolan. It's not okay and it is my fault. I kissed Beck, he didn't kiss me.

Tori pushed me up by my shoulder off her lap and looked me in my eyes.

"Maybe you should talk to him face to face. Maybe go to his house right now just to talk to him" Tori says and cleans off my running makeup. I slowly nod as I get up from her couch and head to the door.

I start twisting the doorknob, but quickly spin around and make eye contact with Tori.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but, thank you Vega" I say as she suddenly becomes surprised.

"Does this mean we're friends now?" Tori asks me.

"No"

"Worth a shot"

I walk out of her house, down to my car think about what I'm going to say to him.

I get into my car and drive to his house.

DOLAN POV

I was laying down on my bed, still hugging the pillow I had from before. I had woken up from an hour nap not to long ago, but I was still half asleep.

I had taken my earbuds out since it had started raining and I wanted to listen to the rain hit my window. Also the song was on repeat for over and hour and I got sick of it.

While laying in my bed, the house was completely silent. I let out more tears every minute, crying in betrayal.

But then, out of no where, I heard a knock at my front door and I flinched cause that was the sound echoed through the house. I finally got out of my bedroom and walked to my front door.

When I get to my front door I open it and I see the last person I wanna see right now. Jade. She's standing there biting her nails.

I was about to close the door, but she stopped the door from shutting with her hand.

"What do you want, Jade" I annoyingly ask.

"I'm going to talk to you, and you're gonna listen" Jade demands while walking into my house.

I decide not to pick a fight with her and I close the door and we both head of to my room.

Once we get up there, I sit on my bed with my back against my headboard and Jade stays standing.

She looks me in the eye and starts speaking, "Listen, I know I'm probably the last person you want to talk to right now, but I've been wanting to tell you all day now that I'm really sorry" she paused for a second to catch her breath and let out a few tears.

"I will admit, I kissed Beck. He didn't kiss me. I've been mad at myself all day for it. I even put dents in Vegas locker cause I was so angry with myself. I even went to Vega for advice to tell me what to do. And she told me to come here" Jade continued.

She pauses again though and I look at her with a few tears in my eyes. She walks towards me and gets onto my lap, straddling me.

"All I wanted to say was, I am really truly sorry. And I hope that you can forgive me" Jade finishes and looks down to fidget with her fingers. I push her chin up with my index finger.

"I will forgive you, only if you promise me 3 things" I start and she nods, "1, you stay 5 feet away from Beck for the rest of the week. 2, no more lies. I want the truth the entire time. And 3, you have to be in my arms tonight cause I felt really lonely sleeping half hour ago" I finish and she agrees with all 3 rules and giggles when I say the last one.

I pull her face closer to mine and whisper, "Come here."

We make out for a minute, then Jade rests her head in the crook of my neck and I wrap my arms around her back.

"I love you Dolan"

"I love you too Jade"

1,642 words.

Thanks for 2.77k reads!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 200 19
This is a story about Jade west and YOU (But only for if you are a girl) There will be smut and other stuff in here I'm not sure yet but we will find...
334K 5.8K 33
I got bored of reading the same things everyday. So I decided to make my own story while I'm waiting for other good stories to come out. ⚠️MAY CONTA...
170K 3.3K 26
•Vote and comment• highest ranking-#55 in loveislove #75 in lesbian #949 in featured #49 in lesbianfiction *some of the story is about selfharm* i...
11.6K 224 17
This is the sequel to the Male OC story. In the first chapter I will give credits to the person who suggested this idea to me. Anyway; its after the...