Addictive ; Jade West x Male...

By _lets_die_together_

Since I finished the female version of this book, why not make a male version. I am not stopping anyone from... More

First day
Janitors closet
Jades house
More than friends
Special night
Movie night at Toris
Reward
Glamping (part 1 and 2)
New boy...
Showers
Beach day (part 1 and 2)
Christmas time with you
Thunderstorms
7 minutes in heaven
From a whisper to a scream
Misfits
Smashed mirror
Birthday girl
The morning after
New boy part 2
The punishment
Resist
Prome - final chapter

Christmas party

3.1K 50 0
By _lets_die_together_

DOLAN POV

It was the first day of Christmas holidays and Jade and I were on my couch watching Christmas movies. Her back was against my chest and the top of her head was below my chin. I was keeping my head up with my left hand since we were both laying on our left sides. Jade would tease me slightly by pushing her ass against me every so often. I smiled and kissed the top of her head when she did.

JADES POV

It was the middle of the movie and I was cuddling with Dolan, until I got a text. I picked up my phone from the coffee table and it was a text from Tori. Or her name in my phone was 'Vega'. She was having a Christmas party later tonight and she wanted Dolan and I to come. I groan and throw my head back on Dolan's chest.

"What's wrong baby?" Dolan asks rubbing my side.

"Toris having a Christmas party and she wants us to come" I reply while still looking at my phone.

"We're going" he says sternly and already starts getting up.

"Whyyy?!" I whine as he heads upstairs.

I follow him to his room and take a seat on his bed, still complaining.

"Because. I want to get out of this house for once and you need to learn how to get along with Tori" he replies. I look at him and pout. He turned his head over to me and saw my puppy dog eyes. He walked over to me and picks me up, my thighs instantly going around his waist. He then sits back down on his bed so I'm now straddling him.

DOLAN POV

Jade straddles my lap and I pull her chin up with my pointer finger so we can make eye contact.

"Come with me tonight. Then when we get back home, I'm all yours" Jade nods slightly, but she's still pouting and her arms are still crossed over her chest.

"Now unfold your arms" I say and she does, "and loose the pout" I add and the sides of her lips twitch like she's about to form a smile. I pick her back up and sit her on the bed, while I go to my closet to pick out my outfit.

Jade had some clothes at my house. I prepared a little drawer for her with her clothes and some of my clothes. She went to that drawer and picked out her outfit. She got out a dark grey shirt, a black skirt and put on her iconic black knee high combat boots.

Once we were both ready, we started heading downstairs and out my front door. Jade and I get to my car and Jade runs to the drivers side, opening the door for me.

"What are you doing?" I ask with a small smile.

"Just taking advantage of what you said. You're still mine tonight right?" Jade questions as I got into the drivers seat, closing the door. She runs to the passenger side, getting in and looks at me with a nervous look.

"Of course I am" I reply and that nervous look turns into a joyful smile. I start the car and start driving.

While I was driving, my left hand was on the wheel, focusing on the road. But my right hand was on Jades left thigh, slowly caressing it with my thumb.

I pull up to a red light and I can feel Jade stare burning the side of my head. I ignore her, just wanting to see what she'll do. She gets impatient and grabs my chin to look at her and she places her soft lips on mine. I squeeze her thigh and hums against my lips.

We make out for 10 seconds till the red light turns green. I pull away and focus back on the road. She's still looking at me with a smirk.

As I'm rubbing her thigh again, I inch my way up closer and squeeze her inner thigh.

"Fuck" Jade lowly whispers while biting her lower lip. I look at her for a second, then put my eyes back on the road.

"What's wrong?" I asked, worried that I had hurt her.

"You just turned me on" I look at her and my jaw drops to the floor.

"That's at first" I say and she swats the back of my head. Jade laughs a little and I pull into Toris driveway.

Jade and I get out of the car and start walking to Toris door. I was about to knock on it, but I look to my side and didn't see Jade. I turn around and see Jade still walking up the driveway very slowly. She's killing time. I walk over to her, grabbing her wrist and start pulling her up the driveway faster.

"No! I don't wanna go!" Jade complained while trying to get out of my grip.

"You have to or else I'm not yours tonight!" I argued back still pulling her.

We both ended up making our way to the door. But it took 5 minutes to do so.

I knock on the door and Tori opens it. "Hey! You guys made it!" Tori says happily. I look over at Jade to see that's she's rolling her eyes at Toris excitement. I give her a little nudge with my elbow, as a sign for her to stop and be nice. She just puts on a fake smile.

Tori welcomes me and Jade inside and I see Andre, Cat, Beck, Robbie and Rex sitting on the couch.

Tori and I fill up the spaces on the couch, so there was no room left for Jade. She was about to sit on the arm of the couch, till I called her over and patted my lap as a gesture for her to sit on. She gave me a smirk which made me chuckle, and she walked over and sat down on my lap.

"So, what movie do you guys wanna watch?" Tori asks us, getting off of the couch.

"What movies do you have?" Andre asks Tori.

"I have home alone 1 and 2, miracle on 34th street, the grinch" Tori was cut off my Jade saying, "yes." Tori looked at Jade with confusion in her face then Jade added, "yes to the grinch."

Everyone agreed to the grinch. Tori put the DVD into the DVD player and we started watching it.

During halfway through the movie, Jade laid her head on my chest, and I could smell the vanilla scented shampoo and perfume in her hair. I took it all in and kissed the top of her head.

It was near 11pm and the movie had finished. Jade got off my lap. She was about to head to the bathroom, till she pointed out Cat and Robbie cuddled up to each other.

"Look at them. Couple of the year" Jade points out.

"They have to see this in the morning" Andre chimes in and snaps a picture.

Jade went to the bathroom and it was just me, Tori, Andre and Beck that were awake.

"Are you and Jade planning on doing anything special for Christmas holidays?" Beck asked as he wrapped his arm around Tori.

"I promised her that  we can do whatever she wants when we get back to my place. I don't know what's she's planning but I'm excited" I respond and they all went oooo.

Jade comes back from the bathroom 5 minutes later and Andre had already left. Something about his psychotic grandma seeing herself in the mirror.

"We're gonna get going" Jade says while picking up her bag and leather jacket. She was in a hurry to get home. Probably for what she's planning.

"Ok. Thank you for coming guys!" Tori says as we walk out the door.

Me and Jade were walking down the driveway, but Jade was practically running. I laughed to myself as I run after her.

I catch up to her and grab her by her waist and pick her up, spinning her around.

"Where do you think you're going princess?" I yelled and Jade turns back to her soft side and starts laughing.

"Put me down!" Jade shouts holding onto my hands.

"Fine" I give in as I put her feet back on the ground.

We get to my car and Jade steps into the drivers side. I get into the passenger seat and I look at Jade who is already turning on the car.

"I wanna get home quick. Oh and I stole your keys" Jade says pointing to the keys in the keyhole.

Jade pulls out of Toris long driveway and starts speeding down the road. I grab onto the handle above the window for something to hold onto.

"Baby slow down!" I yell and she slows down.

"Sorry babe. I didn't realize" she apologizes as she puts her hand up to my head and messes up my hair. I chuckle, but quickly fix my hair and look out the window.

At my house

When Jade pulls into my driveway, she gets out of the car first and tells me to stay. She goes to the passenger side, opens the car door and holds out her hand for me to grab. I put my hand in hers and she pulls me out of the car. She closes the door and pulls me closer. She stands on her toes and reaches up to give me a peck on the lips. I pick her up by the thighs and her legs wrap around me. I then walk to my front door with Jade in my arms.

I open my door and walk in then close it. Jade is now currently on her 3rd hickey on my neck.

I carry her up to my room and I put her down in front of my bed.

"Your mine now babyboy" Jade smirks as she pushes me down onto my bed.

She closes my bedroom door, gets on the bed and starts crawling on top on me, so she's now straddling me. She leans down to where we are practically breathing the same air, then she leans her head down more and our lips connect. I put my hands on her thighs and she puts her right hand on my face, her left hand supporting her up. It obviously turned into a heated make out session.

Jade pulls away and starts lifting up my white t-shirt, pulling it off my body then over my head. She throws it on the floor and it was the perfect opportunity to take her shirt off of her and throw it on the floor with mine, leaving her in her black lacy bra and her black skirt.

I sit up and grab Jades thighs, flipping us over so Jade is now underneath me. I kiss her lips and start making my way to her jawline then down her neck then to her collarbone.

The kissing on her chest turned into sucking real quick and I started giving her hickeys, causing her to moan. I grin when I pull my lips off of her chest and I am suddenly on my back again with Jade on top of me.

She starts to kiss down my chest then down to my pants. She undos my belt and takes off my pants, throwing them on the floor with the rest of the clothing. She palms my dick with her cold hand, making me go hard.

"You like that don't you?" Jade praises and points to the bulge in my boxers.

"Yes" I groan and she gets off the bed.

"You stay there" Jade says and she puts her hands under her skirt, taking her thong off of her body. She now only has a bra and a skirt with now nothing underneath.

Jade climbs on top of me again and sits on my thigh and she begins to ride it. She takes my hand and guides it to her clit.

"I'm so wet for you baby. I'm gonna fuck your brains out" Jade moans and she rushes to take my boxers off.

Jade puts her legs on either side of me and grabs hold of my dick, guiding it to her entrance.

"Fuck" we both moan at the same time as Jade sinks down onto me. She pins my hands above my head so she can have full control.

Instead of bouncing up and down on me, she begins to move her hips around, giving us both more pleasure.

Jade let's go of my hands and puts her hands on my chest. I put my hands on her hips, moving them so she can pick up the pace. My help works and she is now picking up the pace.

She moves her hips front and back at a quicker pace than before. I wanted to flip us around so I could fuck her, but I insisted that she could fuck me tonight.

"Dolan. Please...just....fuck me" Jade moans. Well I guess she changed her mind.

I grab her thighs and flip us around. I align my dick with her entrance again and push myself into her, again.

I start at a fast pace and I put one of Jades legs over my shoulder.

"Faster! Harder!" Jade practically screams and I put my hands on her hips, pulling her towards me with every thrust.

Jade reaches up with her hand and grabs the back of my neck, scratching it with her painted black nails. She arches her back, and her hand moves down to my sweaty chest.

I quicken my pace. A pace that I didn't even know I could do before. But I can tell Jade seems to like it. She's moaning my name. Music to my ears.

"I'm so close" Jade whispers loud enough for me to hear.

"Fuck. Me too babygirl" I groan.

I look at Jade to see her trying to catch her breath. I then look down to her pussy to see that see had already came all over me. I do one last hard thrust, before I shoot my seed inside of her and fell on my back beside her.

"That...was...amazing" Jade stutters and I nod my head, "Agreed."

"Let's get changed then we can cuddle up together and watch a movie" Jade suddenly changes her attitude.

"Uh. Okay" I agree and we both get off the bed to get changed.

Jade steals yet another one of my hoodies and sweatpants. I put on what I usually wear to go to bed, which is the same combination as Jades outfit.

We got into bed and cuddled up to each other, settling under my big warm blanket.

Even though it was Christmas season, Jade had put on The Scissoring to watch so we could fall asleep.

Jade ended up falling asleep first. Her head on my chest and my arms around her to keep her warm.

Let's just say, I think I'm addicted to the girl.

2,514 words

Thanks so much so 2k+ reads!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 5.8K 33
I got bored of reading the same things everyday. So I decided to make my own story while I'm waiting for other good stories to come out. ⚠️MAY CONTA...
73.4K 1.6K 35
My own jade west tumblr imagines :)
45K 1.5K 165
By: Liz_My_Love AKA: crazy_gillz28 Liz Gillies oneshots. Taking requests so drop me a DM if you have an idea! No material is meant to insult or harm...
341K 3.7K 119
basically all in the title !!! {completed}