The mafia ball.

Bởi pickford9

MATURE CONTENT: some may say a smut overload EDITING/REWRITING One night. A night filled with passion and l... Xem Thêm

Prologue
1| The Ball
2| Eye Catcher
3| There's Always That One Bitch
4| No Fucking Way
5| I Hate You
6| Say Hello To Our New Home
7|He Is Hot
8|Thats My Girl
9|Fuck Nova
10|You're Asking For A Dirty Sin.
11|No Free Shows
12|Dont Touch Me
13| A Little Teasing Never Hurt Anyone
14| Goodnight Angel
15|I Hate How You Make Me Feel.
16| Just Hold On
17| Come Back To Me
18|Stay The Hell Away From Him
19|Don't You Fucking Dare
20|Try Not To Get Killed
21|Dont Tease Me Angel
22|I'm In Charge, Angel
23|Everything Comes To A End
24|Admit It, You Want Me
25|I Killed Her
26|Nothing Like Hate Sex
27|I Cant lose You Too
28| I'll Do Anything For You
29| Grayson Blackwell Is No More
30|I'm Sorry, Truly
31|I'm Your's, Grayson.
32|Promise Me
33|You're In For Some Trouble, Angel
34|I'll Fucking Kill Him Myself
35|Always
36|I Want You
38|He Has A Shit Ton Of Guns
39|We Kill Him
Not an update!
40|Don't Fucking Lie To Me
41| What have you done?
42|Nova, It's Kelly
43|This Can't Be Happening
Sequal
Good news!
The Truth About Ophelia

37|She's Gone

9.1K 216 19
Bởi pickford9

Nova's POV

"Look at you." I tease Grayson as he slumps into the chair beside me.

"Don't fucking say a word." He grumbles.

"Oh come on, I think you look cute as a delivery boy." I chuckle, pinching his cheeks into a smile.

He slaps my hands away with a scowl, making my smile widen even more. "This is fucking stupid." He folds his arms over with a grunt.

I look at his little delivery outfit holding in a laugh. Grayson tugs on the light blue polo shirt that's tucked into cream shorts that go down to his knees. I can't help but chuckle at the sight of Grayson Blackwell, looking like a frat boy.

"I'm going to change." I let out a laugh that follows him as he stomps into the bathroom slamming the door.

I turn my head to Grayson's side of the bed, the sound of his phone ringing. "Grey, your phones ringing!" I yell.

"Who is it?"

I sigh and reach over to grab the phone. My face falls when I see it's his dad. I stare at the phone watching it continues to ring, the shrill sound seeping dread into me. "Angel, who is it?"

"It Uh..." I can't decide if I should tell him or not the possibility that it will just anger Grayson and he'll push me away is, almost definitely.

"What's wrong?" I look up to see Grayson coming out from the bathroom, his clothes stripped from him apart from his boxers. He walks over to my side, brushing my hair back.

"Nothings wrong." I sigh and hand him his phone. He furrows his brows and takes the phone. His posture stiffens when he sees the missed call from his farther. "I'm sorry I didn't answer it, I just..." I trail off sighing. Guilt overcomes me almost immediately.

"It's fine. It's probably better this way." He throws his phone onto the bed, it bouncing across the mattress.

I swing my legs to the side of the bed, a frown on my face. "You can talk to me about it, you know that right?" I ask.

"I know I can. There's just nothing to say." He shrugs his shoulders, collapsing on the bed with a grunt. He folds his arms and rests them under his head.

I turn my body to him and let out a soft sigh. "How did the delivery go?" I change the subject knowing that's as far as Grayson will go.

"It was fine. We got the art out without anyone questioning it. Then we flew the fuck out of there." He turns his head to look at me briefly before looking back up to the ceiling.

"That's good." I nod my head. "Wel-

I'm interrupted when Liam barges through the door nearly taking it off it's hinges. I sit up confused about the sudden intrusion. "What's up?" Grayson sits up.

Liam swallows and says something that makes my whole body go cold and freeze. "It's Kelly. She's gone." He breaths.

From the corner of my eye I see Grayson turn to me. I blink at Liam, my mind not believing what I just heard. Kelly isn't gone; she can't be. I shake my head letting out a forced laugh. "You're wrong. Kelly's here in the building."

"Nova-

"No! Okay, Kelly isn't gone." I shake my head roughly.

"I've checked everywhere. She's not here." Liam sighs.

I abruptly stand up. "What do you mean she's not here? Where the hell is she?" I scream.

"Calm down." Grayson goes to walk closer to me but I flinch moving away from him.

"Calm down? Don't tell me to calm down, when my best friend is missing!" I yell.

"We'll find her, you need to calm down." Grayson tries to console me but I move away again and turn to Liam.

"How the hell did this happen? She has a fucking bodyguard!" Liam looks down at the ground in shame and I feel my anger rise inside me.

"Liam. What happened to Nathan?" I say slowly.

"I got rid of him-

"Says who? You had no right, you asshole!" I slap him across the face making his head turn to the side from the impact. "Did you think my call was wrong?" I nearly scream at him when he stays silent.

"Answer me!"

"I thought he wasn't needed, that I could protect her." He admits.

I punch him in the face, hearing the break of his nose cracking under my fist. Grayson wraps his arms around my waist from behind and drags me further away from Liam. I thrash and yell at him to let me go.

"You fucking idiot! I swear to god, I could kill you right now!" I elbow Grayson in the side. He only grunts, his holds tightens on me.

"I'm sorry." He sighs.

"Your sorry? You did this!" I scream tears threatening to spill.

"Just leave, man." Grayson says as he holds me away from Liam.

Liam stands there watching me with sorrowful eyes. I couldn't give a shit if he is sorry. Until I find Kelly and she is safe, that's when I'll consider forgiving him. As of now, he's the guy that put my friend in danger.

"Leave!" Grayson yells. Liam leaves the room and Grayson releases me. I let out an angered scream, my hands dusting my hair. "I've got you, Angel. Everything's going to be fine."

I stagger back from him, my mind running with thoughts of last time this happened. And just like last time, it's all my fault. She never wanted to come to this, if only I had just listened to her and never made her come here none of this would of happened.

She would of been safe.

"Nope. Stop, I know what you're doing and you know what I think?" Grayson plants his hands firmly on my shoulders, making me look up at him.

"That you're a fucking idiot if you blame your self." He says each word slowly and firmly as he stares into my eyes.

I release a shaky breath a tear falling from my eye. I drop my head a cry slips past my chapped lips. "I did this Grayson, there's no denying that." I wipe away my tears, only to have more replace them.

He lifts my chin up and pushes my hair back from my face. "Nova, Angel, there's no way you could of seen this coming." He shakes his head at me.

"But if I ju-

"Look, the important thing now is to do everything you can to find her. And I'll help you every step of the way, okay?" He whispers and leans closer towards me.

"I'll never forgive myself is something happens to her." I sigh.

"Nothing will. I'm here, I'm not going anywhere." He kisses me softly on the top of my head Cushing my body into his. I wrap my arms around him and cry, embracing the warmth his body provides.

"Okay, we'll find her." I pull back wiping my face and stopping the tears. Grayson smirks, lifting his thumb to wipe away a stray tear.

"There's my girl." I smile and turn to the door with determination.

"Right let's go then."

***

"There's got to be something!" I almost yell. My hands spread on top of the table.

"There's nothing, the cameras have been wiped clean." The guy says as he looks through the footage of this week.

"How can twenty four hours of footage just disappear?" I push my self away from the table, bringing a hand up to my head.

It's impossible for this to happen and no one knowing nothing. I know Kelly's somewhere and I'll be damned if I just let this go without trying everything there is. Even then, when I have nothing left in me I will find her.

I have to.

"There's gotta be something we're missing. Who was she with last?" Grayson says from the other end of the table.

He runs his hand through his hair as he sits back in the leather chair. In front of him papers are scattered everywhere, every note made about every mission lays in front of him. Anything that could tell us what happened to Kelly is here, we just need to find it.

"We all were." Liam says. I glare at him and then turn to Grayson. He sighs and looks at Liam. "I mean, when she left the plain, she said she was going to sleep. That was the last time I saw her."

"That was over twelve hours ago!" I yell, slamming my hands onto the table.

"When I came back from the delivery, I went to her room to find her gone."

"We just need to track her steps. We'll find out who she talked to until the very moment she entered her room." Eva try's to confront me.

"That would be helpful if the fucking cameras worked!" I yell.

"I'm working on it." I games at the the tec guy.

"Just sit down and think things through. We're no help to Kelly if we're just yelling." Alex puts his hands on my shoulder. I shrug it off and move away from him, falling into the chair beside Grayson.

Grayson's hand connects with my thigh, giving it a squeeze. For the first time I feel a little comfort despite the situation. I take his hand and squeeze it tight. As long as I have Grayson, I might not kill people.

"I've got footage." I sit up in my chair my eyes darting to the screen.

My heart beats in my chest, the sound ringing in my ears. I watch as Kelly moves out of the plain speaking to Liam then me before heading towards our cabin.

"It's a bit sketchy, the software used to cover it up was pretty strong. This is all I've got for you."

The screen switches to Kelly at the main entrance. She stops to answer a phone call, you can't hear what she's saying but a frown his on her face. It goes on like that for another ten minutes, she talks to the person for ten minutes ending the call with a smile.

My breath hitches when she walks into the cabin. That's when the footage ends, static covers every inch of the screen. She never comes out of the cabin.

"So we know she went into the cabin." Ethan sighs.

"Who was she on phone to? Maybe whatever they talked about could help us." Grayson suggests.
He furrows his brows, just like he always does when he's thinking deeply.

"We need her phone." We both say at the same time. Without waiting for the others we both get up on our feet and race towards the cabin.

"Do you think it's still here?" I ask as I run up the stairs.

"Possibly. We know it isn't with her, they would of ditched it at some point." I push the doors open to her room finding it completely clean.

I was expecting a complete mess, lamps thrown draws toppled over. Anything to show a sign of struggle. Laying on the bed is her phone, as if she just tossed it on the bed casually.

"I don't get it." I look around the room as Grayson goes through the phone.

"Password?"

"2271."

"If she was taken, she would of fought back. It looks like she just walked out." I throw my hands in the air frustrated.

"Maybe she did." I turn to Grayson in confusion. He looks up from the phone, holding the screen up.

"What do you mean." I dare to ask. My voice trembles slightly as I wait for Grayson to spill.

"Because the last person she was on the phone with was Nathan."

The words enter and disappear in disbelief.

Nathan. Was the last person to hear her voice. Was she scared? Was her smile on the camera a fake? Did she know he was a threat? Was he a threat?

Nathan.

The one person that was supposed to protect her, could of taken her.

***
I'll admit I thought I would miss this one too guys! I've been travelling all day today for my brothers wedding. Next update may be late, sorry, but I don't know if I'll have service.

Hope you enjoyed! Make sure to vote and comment!

Stay beautiful.

Bella. Xx

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

99.9K 1.6K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
22.8K 795 62
[WARNING 🚨; THIS STORY CONTAIN MATURE THEME . IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SEXUAL REFERENCES ,SENCE,ABUSE,CURSING,ETC. YOU HAVE DEEN WARNED]. It's...
82.7K 1.6K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...