The mafia ball.

By pickford9

MATURE CONTENT: some may say a smut overload EDITING/REWRITING One night. A night filled with passion and l... More

Prologue
1| The Ball
2| Eye Catcher
3| There's Always That One Bitch
4| No Fucking Way
5| I Hate You
6| Say Hello To Our New Home
7|He Is Hot
8|Thats My Girl
9|Fuck Nova
10|You're Asking For A Dirty Sin.
11|No Free Shows
12|Dont Touch Me
13| A Little Teasing Never Hurt Anyone
14| Goodnight Angel
15|I Hate How You Make Me Feel.
16| Just Hold On
17| Come Back To Me
18|Stay The Hell Away From Him
19|Don't You Fucking Dare
20|Try Not To Get Killed
21|Dont Tease Me Angel
22|I'm In Charge, Angel
23|Everything Comes To A End
24|Admit It, You Want Me
25|I Killed Her
26|Nothing Like Hate Sex
27|I Cant lose You Too
28| I'll Do Anything For You
29| Grayson Blackwell Is No More
30|I'm Sorry, Truly
31|I'm Your's, Grayson.
32|Promise Me
33|You're In For Some Trouble, Angel
34|I'll Fucking Kill Him Myself
35|Always
37|She's Gone
38|He Has A Shit Ton Of Guns
39|We Kill Him
Not an update!
40|Don't Fucking Lie To Me
41| What have you done?
42|Nova, It's Kelly
43|This Can't Be Happening
Sequal
Good news!
The Truth About Ophelia

36|I Want You

9.9K 248 22
By pickford9

Nova's POV

"We'll meet you at the doors soon."

"Okay, be careful." I nod my head and quickly kiss Grayson goodbye before splitting up.

Kelly, Eva and I walk to the east side of the museum my eyes scanning everywhere. We turn the corner and immediately me and Eva putting our bags by our feet and opening them up.

I pull out the grappler and so does Eva. "Ready? On three." She nods her head. "One, two...three!" I whisper shout. We both throw it with all our strength watching as it flys to the top hooking onto the roof.

I tug on it to make sure it's secure. "Okay, ready to go?" I turn to Kelly who stands back.

She eyes the height with a frown. "You sure this is safe?"

I look up at the rope that hangs from the roof then back to Kelly. "Yeah, sure." I shrug. She gives me a dead- panned look. "You'll be fine, come on." With hesitation, she begins to climb the rope. I grip the rope between my hands placing one foot onto the wall and push myself up.

We slowly get closer and closer to the roof, our climbing figures blended into the dark as if we were never there. "Okay! Just pull your self up." I whisper shout to Kelly as she comes to the end of the rope.

She reaches one hand out to grasp the ledge but her hand slips. She begins to fall letting out a yelp. She flys past me and I reach my hand out to grasp her wrist in my hand. The sight of her makes my grip on the rope fumble a bit. We both freeze, Kelly's small body swaying slightly below me. I breath out heavy breaths my hand beginning to burn from the tight grip on the rope.

I feel Kelly's wrist in my hand slowly begun to slip. I look down at her, her big eyes wide with fear me being her only hope of not falling. "You're gonna be fine. Just don't let go." I breath.

Taking a deep breath I pull her up with all my upper body strength. When she's close enough to reach the rope, she clings onto it for dear life. I wrap my arms around her body afraid that when I let go she'll fall.

"You really keep us on our toes." Eva chuckles.

"I think I just peed my pants a little." I let out a breathless laugh, adrenaline pumping through me.

"Okay, let's go. We don't have time to sit." I swallow and help Kelly climb the rest of the way. Once she's safely on the roof I feel my self slightly relax. I push myself up onto the roof, heaving a breath with my hands on my knees.

"You okay?" Eva asks. I nod my head and shake the nerves out of my body.

"Good. Let's go." I walk past them and head to the bars.  I shimmy my body through the bars, Eva hands me the rucksack with the tools in. "I'll cut the glass first, then you two slide through."

"You got it."

I begin to cut a perfect circle in the glass, my hands holding the glass. I take the suction and gently pull the glass out. I slide the glass through the bars to Eva who takes it and wraps it in a cloth, hiding it away. I wave my hand telling them to come through.

They both slide through the bars and climb through the window meeting me inside. We all look down. "That's a big drop." Eva mumbles.

"I doubt bones will be broken?" I say but it comes out more like a question.

"So who's going first?" Eva smiles. Kelly's shakes her head and Eva turns to me.

"Why do I always have to go first?" I groan.

"Because you're our favourite." She smiles at me. I flip her off and look down at the drop again.

"Fine. Here goes nothing." I close my eyes briefly before jumping down. My feet meet the marble floor and I stubble slightly from the impact. A slight echo echos through the room. I freeze on instinct waiting for anyone to bust my ass.

No one comes.

I release a sigh of relief and wave the girls down. "Come on!" I whisper shout.

Once they've both jumped down we make our to the art. I tear open the paper and look at the art. It looks identical to the original I'm taken aback by it's uncanny similarities.

"Let's swap it then." Eva sighs.

"Kelly, go open the door for the boys." She nods her head ands rus off. "Kelly- she turns her head. "Remember, you only have ten seconds for each person. Any longer and those alarms will go off." She nods her head again and I chuck her the key card.

I pick up the art and follow Eva to the real art sitting on the wall. I place the art down, putting my hands on my hips. "This is too easy." I comment.

"No way we can just swap them. The moment we move the art, I bet an alarm will go off." Eva throws her hands in the air.

I nod my head in agreement. "We'll just have to be fast." I sigh, shrugging.

"Okay. Let's be fast as possible." I nod my head again and pick up the art. Eva places her hands on the real one as I stand ready to swap it.

"Three."

"Two."

"...one." As fast as I could we swapped the art. The fake one sitting on the wall and the real one held in Eva's hands. We both stare at the art as if it will start to flash red and begin to screech at any moment.

"I guess we were wrong." Eva sigh laughing.

"Let's not push our luck." We take the real art back to the back and wrap it up just like the fake one. I slide it back into the trolly ready for delivery. I stand back and smile at our handy work, it really does look like we were never here.

"Let's get outta here." I turn to Eva and nod my head. We walk out from the back and move through the empty museum.

I smile when I see Grayson standing by his eyes scanning the area. I take a moment to admire him, his hands tucked into his trousers making his tattooed arms look delicious. His head is turned to the side looking out of the window with a stern look, his jaw looking sharp and flawless.

"Hey guys, everything looking good?" I snap out from my ogling when Eva speaks.

"Yeah, don't think anyone's suspicious." Liam says quietly.

"Any problems?" Grayson asks.

"Nope. Everything went smoothly." I smile.

"We should get out of here before it's too late." I nod my head, taking his stretched out hand in mine.

We use the key cards to slip out of the door, it's taking longer then I thought only having a ten second time slot to get through. We make sure to walk casually to limit any weird looks. When we're half way to the car my feet stop. Grayson looks back when he notices I've stopped walking. "Why did you stop?"

"Do you hear that?" I mutter. He listens carefully and when he hears the distant sound of police sirens, his face drops. "Grayson, we need to go." I hurriedly say.

He nods his head. "Guess we were wrong." Eva forces out a laugh.

"It must of been a silent alarm." Ethan says.

I look at them as if there crazy. "Are you seriously having this discussion? We need to leave." I say slowly as if I was speaking to a child. They glare at me for mocking them but my patience is running thin. "Now!" I yell.

"Jeez, calm down." Ethan mutters as he turns his back on me and begins to walk away.

"Asshole." I mutter.

"Please let me kill him." I look up to Grayson in shock. He's totally serious.

"No!" He rolls his eyes and gets in the car. I follow after him and slide myself into the seat.

"Why aren't we rushing out of here? I thought we had to leave." Kelly's quiet voice barley reaches my ears.

"If we drive normally, we won't look like we are running from the police." I turn my head to look at her.

"Oh." She bites her lip as she looks out of the back of the car.

I know she's worried about getting caught, but she's got nothing to stress over. If we got caught by the police or the FBI, or whatever, there's no way I'll bring Kelly's name into this. Hell, I'll say I was keeping her hostage even if it adds extra time for me. I said I would protect her, not take her life away.

We are far away from the museum now, I can see many police cars parked outside of the museum. No one seems to find us suspicious so we pass through easily. Everyone's all exhausted by the time we make it to the hotel, my body barely has enough energy to get out of the car. I practically lean all my body weight on Grayson, his arm that's wrapped around my waist holding me up.

As soon as we enter the room I go straight to the bed and flop face down on it. I hear Grayson chuckle behind me, I just raise my hand to flip him off. "You can't sleep in that, Angel." He whispers as he strokes my back up and down.

"I don't care." I mumble, my voice muffled by the bed.

"You'll care when you wake up and I'll have to deal with your complaining."

"I won't complain...plus you love my complaining!" I frown into the bed.

I could practically feel his eyes roll to the back of his head. It makes me let out a small laugh. "Come on." I let out a whine of complain when he grabs my hips and flips me over to I'm laying on my back. He rets both of his had at the side of my face looking down at me. "You need to change."

"I know an idea to get my clothes off." I bite my lip to stop the teasing smile.

He closes his eyes and lets out a deep breath. When he opens them his eyes are filled with lust, making me rub my thighs together. He notices my actions and places his knee in between my legs. "You're such a tease, Angel." He shakes his head.

I lean towards him, biting my lip and whisper, "Who says I was teasing? I want you Grayson, I want you now." I whisper.

His eyes bore into mine, his jaw clenched. I plant soft kisses on his neck sucking a biting his skin, for sure to leave a mark. He groans when I lightly pull on his hair as my lips travelling further up his neck towards his clenched jaw. I feel him swallow, his hands that grip my hips tightening. I flip us over straddling his lap, grinding on his hard on. He throws his head back letting out  a soft moan.

I pull away from him ripping my shirt off and throwing it behind me. Grayson licks his lips, his hand travelling up my back, and cupping my breasts. He slides his hands to my back, his fingers following the band of my bra. In one quick movement, he unclips the bar letting it fall down my arms. I slip it off my arms and throw it. I bring him into a hungry kiss, his finger tweaking my nipples, goosebumps travelling across my skin. 

I pull away from the kiss and slide my legs off of him. He never takes his eyes off me as I slide my jeans down my legs and throw them to the floor. I stands in front of him with my lace pants on. I slowly walk towards him placing my hands on his knees and sliding them up his thighs. He takes in a large breath when my hands cup his dick. I get onto my knees and unbuckle his jeans.

His hands stops my own and I look up at him. "What have I said, Angel?"

"Grayson, I don't care what you say. I'm in charge." I slap his hands away. His eye brows raise in question. His hands goes to my throat and he opens his mouth but before he can say anything, I'm pulling his jeans and boxers down and my mouth swallows his dick. He realises a moan, my mouth sliding down him. The hand that is wrapped around my throat tightens as I move my head up and down.

"Fuck, just like that, Angel." He groans out in pleasure.  I fasten my movement the more he moans, the sound pleasuring me. My hand pleasures what I can't get in my mouth.

I suck on his dick, watching his eyes roll back, his jaw clenched. I take all of him that I can, Grayson's hands moves to my hair where he grips it and pushes my head further down. I begin to gag, the pleasure between my legs intensifies. "Take it, Angel. I know you can."

He releases a loud groan, his warm cum shooting to the back of my throat. He throws his head back as I take his dick out of my mouth with a pop. When he looks down at me I open my mouth to show I've swallowed him. He pulls me up and slams my back onto the bed.

"I need to be in you, now."

"What's stopping you?" I whisper.

He rips my pants off and slams into me. I let out a loud moan the moment he's in me. He thrusts in and out of me roughly. I'm in so much pleasure I can't get a word out, my mouth hangs open quietly. I dig my nails into his back, he brings my legs up getting deeper into me. I nearly scream when his thumb plays with my clit.

"Yes, yes Grayson." I moan, clenching my eyes shut as I orgasm. My hearing goes fuzzy, my legs shaking uncontrollably.

The bed bangs against the wall loudly, I would care right now but the sex is so good my mind doesn't even get to think about anything else. His thrust gets faster and faster, he pulls out and cum's onto my chest. He walks into the bathroom, coming out with a wet flannel. He cleans me up and soon lays in bed beside me.

I lay my head on his chest listening to his heart. It's beating wildly in his chest, probably still coming down from the sex. I gasp when Grayson's fingers slide against my folds. He smiles as he takes his finger into his mouth. "You're still wet." He hums

I glare at him roll my eyes as he chuckles.

Asshole.

***
Sorry for all the late updates, I was really ill yesterday and couldn't finish the chapter. However, I thought I'd treat you guys with some nice smut.

Make sure to comment and vote!

Stays beautiful.

Bella. Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 1.6K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...
183K 4K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...
35.1K 1K 41
She must feel my presence because she turns around to me so I hold up my knife and run at her. "ARCHIE STOP!" she says as I pin her into the hard bri...