A Clean Slate

By XxdailyzxX

Marriage was never one of the many things Malia Detro wanted. Being one of the weak Italian Mafia groups her... More

Info
Gone
Maybe He Can
Why Him
Dinner
Betrayal
Gathering
Mystery Man
Messed Up
*WRITERS NOTE*
Right?
Black
Wasted
Fuck You
Dash
Tesoro
Betty
Free
Frightened
Go On
Popcorn
Bitch
Manhole
Alleyway
Weirdo
Timmy
Snoopy
Poison
Beatrice And Sharol
No
Thud
Chihuahua
Mama?
Dream On
Loved
Men In Suits
Mission
Hospital
My Girl
Jet
Crack
Woman
Paper
Candy
Deliciae
Suprise
Goodnight
Bride And Groom
Fault
Surely Wrong
Dissapear

Storm

3.1K 70 20
By XxdailyzxX

I groan as I open my eyes. Sweat drips down my face. "Ace" I pant. "Why's it so hot?" I ask as I reach out to where he normally lays. "Ace" I say in a raspy voice as I start to shake him.

"Ace" I say louder.

I let out a shriek when I hear a loud roar.

"Ace" I say quickly. I started to shake him more harshly until he finally let out a deep breath. "What" he whispers. "Why's it so hot?" I whisper back to him. He shrugs and pulls the covers off of him.

"Thanks for the help" I say as I reach out to turn on his lamp.

When I flick the switch the light doesn't turn on.

"Ace I think the electricity is out" I say as I face him. He lets out a quiet groan and shifts one of his hands onto my thigh.

"Are you scared?" he whispers. "No" I say as I scan around the room. "Just hot" I add.

He gives my thigh a little squeeze before removing his hand from it.

"Ace" I whine as I put my body against his. "Here I thought you weren't scared of anything." He mumbles. "Everyone is scared of something" I whisper. "Not me" he says as he wraps his arms around my body.

"It's too hot to be doing this" I say as I start squirming. "Your body gives off too much heat" I add while pushing against his chest slightly.

I feel his arms finally let go of me and I roll to the edge of the bed. "Do you think Odie is scared?" I ask. He hums in response. "Humming isn't an answer" I say slightly annoyed. "He's a dog. He's not scared" he mumbles. "Did you talk to him about it?" I ask, raising an eyebrow hoping he would see it from the flashes of light from outside the house.

"What the hell Mia, dogs don't talk" He grumbled. "Mia" I say confused. "Yes, it's a nickname." he breathes out. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" I say while rolling my eyes. I hear him grunt. "Its-" he starts off while bringing his wrist up to his face. ""Four in the morning" he finishes.

"So" I say as I sit up. "So I went to bed late and woke up early, and I wouldn't be "grumpy" if you hadn't woken me up" he says annoyed. "Sorry teddy bear" I say as I lay back down. "I don't like that nickname." he mumbles.

"Ok" I say as I smile. "Since you took letters out of my name and made it into a shorter version then I am two" I say. I think for a minute. "A" I say as I smirk. "Just imagine." I let out a little giggle. "A get your ass over here now" I whisper loud enough for him to hear. "No," he grunts.

I hear him let out a little yawn. "It's either A or Teddy Bear" I say simply. "Neither" he whispers. "Ok teddy bear" I say as a smile appears on my face.

Another loud boom sent me jumping and I quickly made my way over to Ace. "Yep, Odie is definitely scared" I say as I nudge Ace's shoulder.

"Can you come and get him with me?" I whisper. He groans and turns the other way. "If something happens it's your fault" I whisper before slowly getting out of the bed.

"Be careful I heard Michael Myers appears on nights like this" He whispers. I could hear the smirk in his words. "Not funny" I say as I start to creep my way towards the door.

Once I'm out of the room I quickly make my way to my room where he is in his crate. Ace doesn't fully trust him yet even though he knows him better than I do.

"Odie," I whisper. Once I make my way towards the crate I see him sleeping. "I knew you were scared." I say as I open it up.

I see his head immediately pop up from the noise and he gets up. "You're sleeping with us tonight" I say as I grab a hold of his collar.

Once I get back into Ace's room I let go of Odie. He runs up to Ace and starts licking his face. "Daddys boy," I giggle as I make my way over to my side of the bed. "I like it when you say that" he says in a husky voice.

My eyes go wide as I slowly get into bed.

Once I layed down and called Odie up on the bed I poked Ace's shoulder blade. "How many kids do you want?" I whisper. I hear let out a breath. "Three" he replies. I nod. "Why are you asking?" he says, his voice a little more awake now. "It just came to my mind" I say as I shrug my shoulders.

"How many do you want?" he asks. "I was thinking of two but I can make an exception for one more." I say as I feel a smile appear on my face.

I love talking about our future.

"Girls or boys" I ask. "Both" he says.

"Who would you like to be the mother of them" I say jokingly. "Definitely a short blonde girl," he says. I quickly turn my head in his direction. He was already staring at me, his eyes wide open. In a normal situation my stomach would fill with butterflies but last time I checked I was a brunette.

"I'm just kidding, I would want you to be the mother of my children" he says. A strike of lightning suddenly appeared revealing his face to me. He had a wide smile on him. "Your watching too much Teen Wolf" I say as I roll my eyes.

I suddenly feel something touch my foot and I let out a shriek. "My god you have good vocals" he says. I can imagine a painful look on his face right now. "Something touched my foot" I whisper.

I hear him let out a deep breath. "Was it Odie?" he says. I look down and see Odie laying down right next to my feet. I don't respond and just shut my eyes.

"You woke me up so you're staying up too" he says as he puts his hand on my butt. "I'm tired" I say while yawning. "So was I when you woke me up but look at me now." he says with a bit of annoyance in his voice.

I open my eyes and find him slouched next to me. "That's creepy" I say as I make eye contact with him.

Sorry for such the short chapters so far. I've been a little busy babysitting.

Anyway, my goal is to finish this book before my school starts which is the 30th of August.

Also this book might be a little short now that I look at it. What I mean by that is if you look at the time it takes to read this book I think it's in the early four hours right now. Anyway this book may be in the late four hour mark or early five hour mark.

That's all I have for now and hoped you enjoyed.

Good morning/Goodnight

*Semi Edited*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 195 35
When my family owes The Don of The Italian Mafia money that they don't have; how do they repay him? The answer, an arranged marriage. With whom? The...
2.7M 72.9K 35
"Il Mio Amore, wait and see what I have planned for you." Adriano said with a smirk that made my stomach churn. All I could do was turn my head aw...
4.9K 243 38
#Book 1 in the TAINTED Series. A devil falling in love with another devil. "I guess you are planning to kill me" I said smirking, but his devilish sm...
1.7M 11.9K 6
*Heighest ranking 26th in Love, 1st in General Fiction, and 1st in Tragedy, as well as no#1 in mystery* When you're the most feared and powerful Ital...