The Replacement Girlfriend

By AubreyEatsHearts

Chase Evans may be a notorious playboy, but he’s always known he’d fall hopelessly in love one day. So when h... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 6

438K 4.4K 620
By AubreyEatsHearts

6. Far From Being Lovers

A long silence flew around them before Krislynn finally had the courage to ask, "Do you- Are you expecting me to pee... here?! Are you crazy?"

Chase only shrugged. "It's dark out and there's no one on the streets right now---just random cars. What's the big deal? Come on. Hurry up and piss before someone shows up."

"That's disgusting," Krislynn squealed. "In case you haven't noticed, I'm not you Chase---I'm not a human degenerate. I can't just piss on the side of the road."

"Touché," he laughed. "I think you just bashed the entire male race." Krislynn shot him an angry look and after a quick thought, Chase wisely decided it would probably be better to let her do what she wants if he wanted to keep his family jewels intact. "Okay. Fine. Do think you can hold it in until we reach the hotel?"

"I think I can manage," she whimpered.

"Okay. Let's go then."

The walk to the hotel was---if possible---even more irritating than finding out that the Mexican cop didn't have the key to their handcuffs. Chase wasn't sure if it was because his legs were noticeably longer, Krislynn was just a slow walker or she wasn't walking normally because she was trying to hold it in. All he knew was, five minutes of walking had passed and they weren't even half way to their destination.

"Chase," she whined for what must have been the hundredth time. "Can't you walk slower? Please. You're walking too fast."

"No, I'm walking like a normal person. Seriously, what's with you? I thought you have to pee?"

"I do," she snapped, "but my bladder is so full that if I walked any faster, it would explode. Just walk a bit slower, will you? The handcuffs are really digging into my skin."

It wasn't the first time she had mentioned this, but the whole thing was so bogus to Chase that he didn't even care. "We haven't been handcuffed for that long," he mumbled as he lifted her attached wrist up to his eye level to investigate. "You can't be serious that it hurts."

"Well, it does," she retorted, and true to word, Chase found a thick, red indent around her wrist. Almost as if she felt like it was a weakness, Krislynn snapped her arm away. "What?" She scoffed. "I just bruise and get hurt easily. No big deal. You don't have to stare at it! Just walk slower."

Chase felt his heart tug as she turned away from him. Maybe it was her genuine daintiness, but it triggered a more protective side of him and brought back older memories from his childhood. His younger sister, Isla, was this exact kind of delicateness. Or maybe she was just a klutz. Every three steps she would take, she would fall and scrape her knees. It didn't exactly help that everywhere Big Brother Chase went she felt the intense need to follow. Looking after Isla was the biggest headache in the world.

Coughing rather awkwardly, Chase silently dropped his arm back to his side before slipping each of his fingers through hers. His hand gripped on hers gently, but just tightly enough so her hand wouldn't slide out of his without his acknowledgement. "Here," he murmured softly, casting his gaze in the opposite direction. "This way, it wouldn't hurt as much, right?"

No response. Krislynn didn't make a sound or make any attempt to grasp his hand back in return. Instead, her hand just laid lifelessly in his until awkwardness fuelled Chase's veins with anger. "What?" He spat, turning his head back to face her. "You think I want to hold your hand! I just don't want to lug a bloody corpse around because if you complained any further, I would have murdered you! If you mind it so much, I'll just let go."

Her eyes lifted from the ground to meet his as a tender expression grew on her face. "No, it's not that. I thought the notion was sweet. It's just..." Her eyes narrowed as she contemplated whether or not to keep talking.

"Spit it out," he shouted.

"Okay, well, it's just... Do you even know how to hold a girl's hand?" She asked bluntly. "The way you're holding my hand right now is making me uncomfortable."

Chase's jaw dropped. "Oh," he chirped in a sarcastic manner. "Not only can you not take a piss on the side of the road, but now there's a specific way I have to hold your hand, huh? Well, aren't you just a big fucking ray of sunshine."

"Chase, I mean it!" She growled as she lifted up the knot that was their hands. "See the way you're holding my hand now---with your fingers intertwined with mine? Do you know what this is called? It's called the Lover's Hold and we're far from being lovers."

"Well, I just grabbed your hand without thinking. It's not like-"

"It's fine. It's fine," she interrupted. "Just start holding my hand the normal people way from now on."

Quickly untangling his fingers from hers and shifting his hand slightly, Chase easily managed to hold Krislynn's hand in the way she wanted. "Better?" He asked.

"So much," she answered, smiling at him.

"Then let's get going. I don't want to be handcuffed to a girl with pee stains on the front and back of her skirt."

Krislynn laughed and this time, they made the rest of their way to the resort with ease. They were on their way to the elevator to get up to Chase's hotel room when the chaos suddenly started. Right on the left of the elevators was a pastel green door with the women sign on it and when Krislynn saw the door, her eyes watered. Like a bull in a rodeo that had unexpectedly been shown a red clothe, Krislynn charged towards it.

"Wait," Chase screamed, pulling her back. "Where are you going? Are you crazy? You can't go in there. That's public. There're girls in there!"

"But I can't hold it in anymore," she cried. "Just let me go. Let me be free!!!"

"No way," he yelled. "I know you have to pee, but we're like 11 floors away from my room. Just hold it for another 30 seconds!"

"No," she sobbed. "I can't. I have to pee Chase. Now!" With an abrupt yank, Krislynn caught Chase off guard and pulled him inside the ladies' washroom.

Squeals and screams erupted inside the washroom as soon as Chase entered and in apology, he covered his eyes with his free hand as Krislynn found herself a stall. That of course, didn't seem to help as the females inside still spat insults towards him before bolting out of the washroom.

As soon as Krislynn found herself an empty stall, she slide inside and Chase quickly followed. "What are you doing in here?" She screamed. "Out!"

"How are you going to pee handcuffed?" He retorted as he surveyed the stall. "You realize your butt probably won't reach the toilet if we slipped the chain through the crack on the side of the door and I stayed completely outside, right?"

Almost as if the thought suddenly occurred to her, Krislynn mentally measured the inside of the stall in her head. "You're right! So this is what we're going to do," she said as she pushed him back outside. "Kneel down and then we'll slip the chain under the door. That way, you can stick your arm inside the stall to give me enough room to move around. You got that?"

"You've got to be kidding me!"

"It's doable so just do it," she shrieked.

Sighing, Chase squat down and did as he was told. It felt intensely weird that half his arm was inside the stall as Krislynn did her business, so to keep himself distracted, Chase studied the washroom's decor. Almost as once, he noticed that the girls' washroom was much nicer looking than the guys'. In fact, it even smelled nicer. The men's washroom, even in public places, was a complete disaster.

Upon hearing the flush of the toilet, he sighed in relief, but to his dismay, it wasn't Krislynn who came out. Instead, it was an old lady two stalls over. Her jaw fell all the way to the floor when she saw him squatted to the ground, arm outstretched below a closed stall.

"What are you doing?" She screamed in fury as she wobbled up to him and smacked him in the back of his head with her change purse. "Get out of here you sex offender!"

"I'm not a sex offender," he yelled as she gave him another hit on the head and then another and another. "Stop hitting me! Oh my God!"

Fortunately, the old lady stopped after the fourth strike and quickly washed her hands before staggering out the front door. "I'm calling security right now," she shouted as she left. "I'm going to put perverts like you behind bars for good!"

"Are you done?" Chase screamed as he smacked Krislynn's stall. "I think we're going to end up back at the police station if you don't get out now!"

Krislynn laughed and pushed open the door. Gently, she slipped their chain over the bottom edge of the door and waited for Chase to get back on his feet before walking over to the sinks. "Oh, I feel just amazing," she laughed as she washed her hands. "You know that feeling when you've been trying to hold it in for a really long and hard time? Then suddenly you're able to comfortably release it all out? Oh God. That's just utter ecstasy!"

"Sorry," Chase muttered. "I lost you at 'long and hard.'"

"That's okay," she replied nonchalantly. "If you heard, I think you would've gotten something else out of 'release it all out' too. Let's just go."

After making their way out the ladies' washroom, they continued their way towards the elevator. That was when Chase---out of complete annoyance---ripped his hand out of Krislynn's. "I really don't care what you have to say about this," he said as he weaved his fingers back through hers. "Lover's Hold or whatever---I don't care. All I know is it feels better this way. Everything just... fits."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 366 32
WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...
1.5M 35K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
14.6K 628 17
He turned around and looked at me. "Cold?" "Uh.. yeah," I said. He took off his black leather jacket and handed it to me. "Here." I shook my head. "N...
142K 958 8
"The most thing I hate and will always hate is you... keep that in mind." "Well... babe, there is a thin line between hate and love!" "Asshole!" Is...