Chapter 49

A/N.: BASICALLY, this chapter is a complete filler. Why? Bc Im too drugged up on painkillers to think straight. No. lol. Its just bc Im a loser and the next chapter is the start of the Thanksgiving episodes, but I didnt want them to have a completely uneventful week before that bc that would just be... well... uneventful, so then this happened. >end of really long run-on< So anyways, no compliants even though its a very poorly written chapter and is repetitive and has no point (whatsoever). It also has a very abrupt ending (I just got really tired after awhile) and if you want, you can probably just skip this chapter entirely, but like I said, Im dying of pain while Im waiting for my root canal on Wednesday so before then, I just... I just dont really care. =__="

Sincerely, your whining lil writer whose scared of her dentist and who probably shouldn't have brought or eaten all those expensive sweets in the first place, Aubrey.

49. If It Fits

            The wedding was going to be held late July next year at one of the most well known wedding venues in Hawaii. Reception would be outdoors with a gourmet buffet that held over three hundred items – and that was just the hot food! There was also going to be finger food and appetizers made by world-renowned chefs, but the most remarkable part would be the dessert section. Tables will be filled with designer cupcakes, French macaroons, assorted tarts, crepes, mousses, dacquoises, cakes and finally completed with a five-foot tall chocolate fondue fountain. The guest list was over a thousand people, and half of them have already confirmed, including Brad Pitt and Angelina, Orlando Bloom, Tyra Banks, Ian Somerhalder, Ellen Degeneres, Marlon Teixeira and of course, all the VS supermodels.

            “I don’t want a really big wedding,” Michelle said as Krislynn stared at her with her mouth agape. The clack-clack sound of her five-inch stilettos today only made Krislynn dizzier as the she tried to imagine what a “big” wedding would consist of. Already, she could feel herself salivating with the thought of the food. Her stomach quickly grumbled in response, which went unnoticed by Michelle, but earned her a quick look of disdain from Chase who’d been dragging his feet down the sidewalk on her right.

            He didn’t want to be there. Finally he had the afternoon off thanks to the filming schedule this week colliding with Troy’s photoshoot for Vanity Fair; he wanted to go down to the beach, ask Krislynn to rub sun tan lotion all over him, and then offer to rub sun tan lotion all over her. Not only did his fantasy vanish into thin air when Michelle called Krislynn up for lunch earlier, worse, he was stuck following them around town while they had evident conversations that excluded him.

            In an attempt to have things go his way, Chase was almost tempted to drive them all down to the zoo, throw Michelle in a cage of hungry lions, grab Krislynn and then run. Of course, he could see how well that would go down, but even more importantly, Chase had grown a prominent fear of Krislynn ever since his feelings for her awakened a few nights ago.

Sure. As a guy he wanted to look good in front of the girl he liked, but even stronger was the throbbing emotion in his chest of wanting her not to think badly of him. He didn’t want to look bad in front of her, he didn’t want to seem bad in front of her and he hell as sure didn’t want her to have any bad thoughts about him. Only good ones. Only sexy ones. Which was the only reason he even agreed to the outing in the first place when Michelle called and asked if they’d be willing to watch her try on a couple of wedding dresses and give her some opinions.