Chapter 11

11. Star Struck in L.A

The handcuffs had been off for a total of seventeen hours, fifty-four minutes and twenty-two seconds and yet Chase didn’t feel like it had come off at all. Instead, it just felt like the chain in between Krislynn and his hand had just grown longer so that they had more freedom than before. Besides that, it was pretty much still the same.

Actually that was slightly incorrect. It wasn’t all the same. Sure, she still pissed him off and annoyed him to no end, but now that they were in L.A, it was embarrassing just to stand next to her.

First, there was the way she did her hair, which was always in a loose ponytail so that her hair was all over the place, and not in the sex hair kind of way. Then there was the fact that her clothes looked like they’ve been passed down from her great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandmother. Lastly there was...

“Oh my God! Is that Will Smith? Oh my God! It’s Will Smith! Chase! It’s Will Smith!”

“Holy crap! Can you calm the hell down,” he hissed.

“Oh my God!” She screamed, completely ignoring him. “Will! Will! It’s you! It’s actually you! I’m a huge fan!!!”

“Krislynn! Shut up! People are looking!”

“Oh my God! It’s Taylor Swift! Taylor! Look this way,” she squealed, frantically waving her arms in the air. “I’m a huge a fan! A huge fan!!!”

Mortified, Chase slipped on his Carrera sunglasses to hide his face and started moving out of the airport. “I’m leaving with or without you,” he growled and heard her let out a huff of frustration as she stomped after him.

Krislynn remained quiet for the next little while, but the peacefulness quickly evaporated when she saw his black Lamborghini. Then the madness and the squealing started all over again. “Are you getting in?” He grumbled when he finished throwing their bags in the back. “Or do you want me to just run you over as I leave?”

“I’m coming,” she sulked. “Why do you always have to destroy my fun? I’ve never been to Hollywood or seen an expensive sports car in real life before, okay? Don’t spoil this for me.” 

Chase sighed and watched with skeptical amusement as she practically touched everything within reach with her hands. Her fingers trailed over the seating, tapped over the side of the door and danced across the dashboard. The image of her hands sensually feeling every inch of his vehicle brought him an odd desire to be his car at that moment, but the chaotic thought spooked him and he quickly shook it away.

He hadn’t gotten laid in three days and two nights, he suddenly realized. He was horny as hell. The longest sex drought he had gotten in the last five years had been three days and three nights. The deadline was definitely coming up and if he didn’t get any by the end of tonight, he was pretty sure he would turn into an animal.

“So where are we going to go now?” Krislynn asked, bringing him out of his thoughts.