TRAPPED AGAINST DEATH

By ashleyparkerrr

"Keep walking, bellissima." The unknown man demanded, pushing the gun harder against the back of my head. "A... More

AESTHETICS & CHARACTERS
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.

2.

42.1K 690 759
By ashleyparkerrr

We were still at the old and disgusting toilet, but Romeo made one of his guards come and keep an extra eye on me after what I did to him. He had brought cotton wools and rubbing alcohol to make me clean my mess up as he said.

He wasn't wearing any shirt, and he was muscular, so I'm guessing that it was a part of my punishment too. I put some rubbing alcohol on the cotton wool, making it dry a little.

I pressed it onto the wound that I had caused, he groaned loudly as I sighed and wiped the blood away.
"Put the band-aid on," Romeo ordered me to, I did as he said and gently put the band-aid on his stomach.

"Good girl, you didn't even disobey."

"Can I go back to my best friend now?" I asked, he looked over at the guard, making him grab me.
______

"What took you so long!" Harper whisper-yelled, the security guard sat me down on the chair and tied me back on.

"As you can see, I didn't succeed in killing him." I sarcastically smiled at her, she sighed and blew her hair away from her face.

"What did my father do, since we are in such a bad position," I asked Romeo, his friend was still there, I had seen how Harper eye-fucked him. I hoped that she didn't start liking him when I was gone, she wasn't dumb enough for that.

"He destroyed one of my warehouses, killed ten of my men, and now I'm planning on killing him." He answered, with a proud smirk.

"And when he's dead, what's going to happen to us?" Harper asked, I gulped as I prayed that they weren't going to kill us.

"Make the both of you a part of the mafia."

I spent years running away from it, just to be pulled back into this mess. One thing I didn't want was for Harper to experience all of this, she didn't fit into this life at all.

"Harper doesn't fit into this life," I told the two men standing there and looking at us.

"We'll just have to teach her then."

No, no you fucking won't.

"Are we at least going to get food?" Harper asked, she sounded even more frustrated than me. Antonio laughed and looked over at Romeo.

"Of course you'll get food, Amore," Romeo said to her, it rolled off of his tongue so well.

"Fratello, let's go," Antonio said, leading Romeo out with him as they slammed the door behind them.

I looked over at the guard that also stood at the toilet when I almost stabbed Romeo.
"Hey, what's your name?" I asked, he didn't answer, he just blankly looked at me.

"Maybe he's deaf," Harper suggested, I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Why would they hire a deaf security guard? He's ignoring us." I told her, Harper nodded.
"Dude! What's your name!" Harper yelled, making sure that he heard her.

"Will you shut up if I tell you?" The man asked, looking sternly at us.

"Maybe." She said, he sighed.

"Philip."

"If I told you, would you stop bothering me?" He asked, I shrugged and smiled innocently.

"Phillip, it's Philip," Philip told us.

"Nice to meet you, Phil," I said, he nodded without having any emotions in his face showing.

"How long have you been working here?" The ginger girl asked him, Philip didn't bother answering.

"I don't even want to try making a conversation with him, I'm going to sleep," I said, closing my eyes as I tilted my head, trying to make it comfortable which was impossible.

"Don't do this to me, it's so boring here!" Harper cried out, I ignored her and continued trying to fall asleep.

                                  _____

When I opened my eyes again, Harper wasn't there. I immediately panicked, looking around and feeling out of breath. I wasn't strong enough to get out of the robes around my legs and hands. Philip wasn't even there, which was even worse.

"You are finally awake, Amore." Romeo sighed, coming closer to me with his chair.

"Where's Harper?" I asked, with the most concerned face. Romeo shrugged as he sarcastically looked around.

"I don't know, I don't see her, do you?"

I scoffed at his stupid comment.
"I hope you die a painful death."

"Me too." He mumbled, I rolled my eyes as I tried getting out of the robes. Romeo lit a cigarette up as he started smoking it.

"I brought something for you, Bella." He just called me beautiful, what an asshole. I raised my eyebrows as I watched him take a plastic bowl. There was pasta in it, it looked so good.

"I'm going to untie you, and let you eat this," Romeo told me, maybe this was my chance to escape and find Harper.

"With my gun against your head."

Fuck.

He slowly untied me as he put the gun against my head, he had placed the bowl on my lap. He had given me a spoon, not a fork. Obviously, on purpose, I could have stabbed him if I wanted to.

It was a struggle, trying to eat fucking pasta with a spoon, but I made it work either way. It was great to eat and feel full. When he saw that there was nothing left, he tied me back on and removed the gun from my head. Romeo took the bowl away and wiped my lips off with his thumb.

"Water?" Romeo asked, holding a water bottle up in the air for me to see. I nodded and he put the bottle to my mouth, he gently pulled it up so the water reached my throat. I drank it as he put the bottle away.

"Do you think my father is going to show up by himself?" I asked, Romeo, sat back down on the chair and smiled.

"He will, a pet always comes back to their owner." He laughed out, I knew my father too well. He wasn't going to do so, even if it depended on my life.

I used to chase Romeo before, him and his mafia, all because of my father. He wanted me to kill Romeo and his brother, so they wouldn't get any chance to continue leading their mafia on. I hadn't seen Romeo in years, that was probably why I didn't recognize him when I saw him.

That's also how Romeo knew me, I didn't remember his brother looking like that. It must have been many many years since. He stepped on his cigarette, looking back at me.

"I had never expected a girl like you to be so quiet, especially now that you're being kidnapped." He laughed out.

"I know what works and what doesn't, screaming and yelling for help won't get me anywhere." I sighed as I threw my head back, biting my lip as I held the tears back.

"And now— Harper is out there— probably getting killed—" I cut myself off, feeling the tears roll down my cheeks.

"Calm down, she's not—"

The door went up, as I saw Philip, the guard, Antonio, Romeo's brother, and Harper. She didn't seem like she was hurt, and she was smiling and looking down.

They placed her down on the chair beside me, tying her back on.
"Where have you been!" I asked, she noticed the tears falling down my cheeks as her smile faded.

"Tony took me out to—"

"Tony? You're giving our kidnapper nicknames now?" I yelled, Antonio looked so offended.

"He's not that bad." Harper tried convincing me. She gave me an unsure smile and looked over at him.

"For god's sake! We are tied up in some weird fucking place and, they are planning on making us a part of their little mafia, yeah and they are also planning on murdering my father!" I frustratedly shouted at her.

"Ragazza testarda." Romeo said to his brother, they both started laughing quietly.

"I'm not stubborn, I just understand what's going on around here. You scared the actual life out of me, Harper. These aren't good people, mark my words." I whispered to her, she slowly nodded.

"I'm sorry." She exhaled, I shook my head.

"Don't be sorry, just don't do it again," I said to her. It made me more than hurt to see her face fall when I had to remind her who those two men were.

"We would love to stay, ladies, but we have a business to deal with." They said, walking over to the exit.

"One question," I yelled, making the both of them stop walking and turn around to look at me.

"Is your father alive?"

The both of them went quiet, not saying a single thing.
"Oh, well, carry on, boys." I sarcastically smiled at them, as they left. Philip was standing at the door as usual.

"How did their dad die?" I asked the stern guard, he looked over at us.

"Mr. De Carlo?" He asked, I nodded and waited for an answer. Harper looked suspiciously at me as we heard him say.
"Someone that was working for the Capello's."

Capello was my last name, which meant that it was one of my father's men. That was the main reason that we were here, Romeo just didn't want to talk about it. That made everything make more sense, he was probably going to murder me.

"Phil? What if we need to go to the toilet?" I asked, I had something in mind.

"Then I'll take you." He answered, I nodded.

"Good, because I need to pee."

The guard came behind me and untied me, holding my arms together harshly, as we left whatever room we were trapped in. We were back into the rusty and old room with the toilet stalls and a few sinks.

Philip let go of my hands as I went into there, not doing the things I said I would.
"Philip?" I yelled.

"Yes?" He asked, I took a deep breath and nodded to myself.

You can do this, Sienna, fuck just do it already.

"I rolled my pad into a thick layer of toilet paper, if I roll it out can you throw it out for me?" I asked, that sounded so disgusting.

"Fine."

I took some paper and started rolling it and rolling it, I rolled it out as I could see him taking it, I opened the door which made it hit his head as he fell. I instantly started running out.

I recognized the way back to the room Harper was in, I don't think I've ever run this fast before. I kicked the door opened as I watched Harper, her eyes widened when she realized that the guard wasn't there.

I didn't waste any time, I untied her hands and legs. She got up and gave me a big hug.
"Not right now, Harper, we need to get out of here," I whispered, she nodded as we walked out of the room, my hand in hers.

My first instinct was to keep running straight until we reached some kind of window or door.
"Try opening that door over there, and I'll take this one," I whispered to her, she nodded.

We both opened two different doors, far from each other. I grabbed the door handle and tried opening it, it was locked.

"Sienna, this one is open!" Harper whisper-yelled, even though we were far away from each other, I was still able to hear her.

I ran over to her as we walked into the room, there were a few chairs and one table, then I noticed the window.
"Lock the door," I whispered, Harper, did as I said. I went over to the window and opened it.

"Go first, I only care about your safety," I told her, pointing out of the window. She walked over to me with tears in her eyes, hugging me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Go, and run as fast as you can, now," I whispered in her ear, letting her go. As I watched her jump out and run, the door got kicked open.

I took my chance and jumped out before it was too late, running as fast as I could. Harper was out of my sight, which probably meant that she escaped. There was tall grass, and we were out in the middle of nowhere.

I stopped running when I heard a gun getting loaded behind me, my breath was so loud and my throat was burning.

"You're just in time, ragazza cattiva." Romeo's voice sounded from behind me, ragazza cattiva meant naughty girl, which made the situation even worse for me.
___________________________

Hello and thank you for reading chapter two! What did you think? I'd love to hear your opinion.

Thank you very much for reading, it seriously means the world to me.

I would be so thankful if you voted, I hope you had a fantastic day whenever your reading this (:<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 119 8
(Book #1 of the Satan's Reapers series) "Fuck you." "I wouldn't stop you from doing so." ----- After being enemies for years, Eleanor and Theodor ar...
80K 1K 74
"James you are all of my answered prayers" "you show me the way to your heart and I will never get out of there now that i'm in" **** A quiet girl w...
10.7K 400 37
#10 in Mafia Romance- 10/11/21 #8 in Italian Mafia - 5/1/22 Verena Di Genova is the daughter of the Italian mafia, coming from a tragic past she had...
48.8K 721 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...