mind games ⁀➷ s.j ✓

Av jungwwdiary

kim shiyeon and sim jake never really got along. he would always flirt with her to piss her off, and she woul... Mer

0
characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 (months)
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30.

14

2.1K 75 170
Av jungwwdiary

I stand still in place, still in shock about what Jay whispered to me.

"You'd like it better if I was the one kissing you."

I seriously don't know what's going on with these guys.

Jay is being super strange. They have got to be playing a prank on me or something.

I chug all of my Soju down in seconds and I pour some more into my cup.

"You really like Soju, huh?" An unfamiliar voice appears.

Oh gosh, what now?

I look to see a really tall guy, about my age or a little older, looking at me. He has jet black hair and a really handsome facial structure, and a laidback expression on his face. His voice is deep and low; kind of raspy.

I chuckle awkwardly, nodding my head.

"Yeah. Soju is good especially at parties." I reply.

In the corner of my eye, I notice Jay and Jake staring straight at me. Jay's laid back against the couch with his legs spread apart a little, and Jake's sitting forward with his cup in hand. I ignore them and focus my eyes on the mysterious guy.

"Careful, don't drink too much. You don't know if anything's been drugged." The guy chuckles lowly in his deep voice.

"Oh, yes. Thank you." I politely smile at him.

"Sorry if I came around out of nowhere. My friends have been bugging me all night, so I wanted to get a drink. Didn't mean to startle you." He tells me.

"It's alright, no worries. My friends are quite interesting, too." I joke.

"How do you know Geonu?" He asks me. "He invited quite a lot of people I don't know."

"He's friends with my friends. We don't talk that much, we're just mutuals." I respond, leaning on the counter a little. "And you? How do you know him?"

"We go to work together." He laughs softly. "We've grown kinda close over our shifts together."

"What do you work as?" I ask him.

"A barista. I make coffee and such." He answers.

"I used to work as a barista. Now, I'm just focused on college. Are you attending college or university?"

"No," he begins. "I think all that's a waste of time." He smiles slyly.

"I dropped out of college my second year. Hope that isn't too unattractive for you." He adds.

"No, not at all." I chuckle.

"You have really pretty long hair. I've never seen black hair so slick and smooth looking. It's sexy." He says.

"Oh, thank you." I reply awkwardly out of fluster.

He wasn't really flirting so hard. Sure, he just said my hair was sexy, but his facial expression and body language remained the same while saying so. He was seriously an interesting guy.

"I like your hair too. The way you style it is nice." I compliment.

"Thank you. I try my best," he rubs the back of his neck with a small grin.

"Do you want to exchange numbers?" He asks me.

"Uh, sure." I hesitate a little.

He finds a random pen on the counter and gently writes his number on my hand. He hands me the pen and I do the same for him with my number, then I back away a little.

"What's your name?" He asks me.

"Shiyeon. And yours?"

"Jaemin. Na Jaemin." He answers.

"Jaemin! Come over here, dude!" A guy who looked like a Samoyed shouts from outside.

"That's my friend. I'll shoot you a text. Be careful with that Soju," he says, winking at me then walking away to go outside.

I let out a sigh, feeling overwhelmed with all of these strange events going on.

Jake and I kissed, Jay's being weird, and I met a new guy named Jaemin.

It's always the J's, I'm telling you. It's always and ONLY the guys with a J in their name.

I was dreading going back over to the guys. I know it was going to be awkward. I'm not sure if they talked yet, but they keep staring at me. They seem to be acting like normal, though. This was going to be super awkward, but I'll try my best to stay calm.

Just grabbing a bottle of Soju instead of pouring it into my cup, I throw away the cup and walk over to the guys. Jay makes space for me to sit next to him and I reluctantly do sit down next to him and Jake.

"How long are you gonna make me hold your purse, idiot? I look so weird wearing it!" Jay scolds me.

"What's wrong with a guy wearing a purse? You look fashionable." I tease him, drinking my alcohol.

"How much have you had to drink, already? God, Shiyeon. You have a really high alcohol tolerance." Heeseung looks at me with slight shock.

"Yeah. Stop drinking so much. You're bottles away from throwing up on one of us." Sunghoon says, flicking my forehead playfully.

"Like that one party a year ago. You threw up on my shoes." Jay scoffs, looking at me with judging eyes.

"Sorry! I bought you the same exact shoes the next day as an apology. Stop bringing it up, whiny baby." I smack Jay's head and he rolls his eyes at me.

"You're the whiny baby, Shiyeon. You whine to me about your cravings everyday." Jay fires back.

"Tch. Don't lie. You're scared of ghosts." I scoff.

"No I'm not! I'm not scared of ghosts." Jay huffs defensively.

"Jay, didn't you ask Sunghoon and Jake to shower with you one day? Don't lie." Heeseung laughs.

"Hyung! That's the past!" Jay whines.

"Look who's whiny now." Sunghoon giggles.

"This party is underwhelming." I say, drinking more Soju.

"Who was that guy who came and talked to you, Shiyeon?" Jake says, unexpectedly throwing his arm around my shoulders.

"Umm.." I stammer, my heart beating faster. "His name is Jaemin."

"You guys exchanged numbers, didn't you?" Jay raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah. He seems nice." I shrug a bit.

"That dude's face is like... perfect." Sunghoon breathes out. "There is not one flaw on his face."

"I noticed that, too." I say.

"So you think he's perfect looking, Shiyeon?" Jake looks at me with a small smirk.

"That's why you two exchanged numbers, huh? You're interested in each other?" Jay adds.

"For the love of God, will you two stop being so jealous? My head hurts from this." Sunghoon groans, rubbing his temples.

"Who said I'm jealous!" Jake and Jay say at the same time.

"Wouldn't it be funny if I texted Mr. Jaemin's number on Shiyeon's phone and tell him it's a guy?" Jay snickers.

"Don't you dare. That's something you would actually do." I glare at him.

"I won't," Jay laughs loudly. "Probably."

"Jay, you're too evil. Let Shiyeon have some fun." Sunghoon says.

"Why should she have fun when she has me?" Jay murmurs, crossing his arms against his chest.

I notice Jake side-eyeing Jay, almost as if Jake was angry or annoyed at what Jay was saying.

Jay side-eyed Jake just earlier, when he threw his arm around my shoulders.

They way they're judging each other secretly is making me super nervous and anxious. They aren't saying anything to each other, they're literally just looking at each other in judgement.

What the hell is going on?

"Shut up. I hate you all." My words begin to slur together.

I chug the rest of my Soju, as all of them watch me in concern without saying anything. I throw the bottle in the air and they gasp.

"What if you hit someone, idiot?!" Jay scolds me.

"Don't yell at me, Jjongsang. You sound like a dad, or something." I chuckle childishly, my thoughts Mixed Up.

"What the fuck..." Heeseung mutters under his breath.

"She's drunk." I hear Jake say.

"I'm not drunk! Why would I be drunk? Hey, give me that." I take Sunghoon's alcohol fruit punch drink, drinking it all.

"Hey! Stop it!" Sunghoon exclaims.

"Shiyeon, stop drinking. Right now." Jay's voice sounds stern.

"You're not my dad! Shut up, Jjongsang!" My head falls onto Jay's shoulder.

My eyes begin to feel heavy, and my heart is racing rapidly every second.

"Take her home, Jay." Heeseung says.

"Hey! I'm fine. Don't take me home yet, I want cake! Birthday cake!" I smack Jay's thigh.

"Give me cake! Now!!" I pout, feeling wooz(i)y.

"There is no cake, Shiyeon." Jake lets out a small chuckle.

"Don't chuckle, dude. She's intoxicated!" Sunghoon shouts at Jake.

"It's kinda funny seeing her drunk." Jake says.

"Hey, you bastard! Don't laugh at me." I whine.

"We're leaving, Shiyeon. Come on." Jay stands up.

"What? No~~ I don't want to leave!" I pout once again.

"Let's stay, Jay! Please?" I cling onto his arm.

"We're leaving. Come on." He helps me stand up.

He wraps his arm around my waist while holding my purse in his other hand.

"We're gonna go home first. See you guys." Jay says to them.

"Bye~" I coo to the other guys.

Jay helps me walk out the house, walking us back to my car. He guides me into the passenger's seat and puts on my seatbelt, then goes into the driver's seat. Putting on his seatbelt as well, I close my eyes and begin humming BTS songs while he's driving me home.

JAY POV

"They call me artist, they call me idol~~" I hear Shiyeon drunk singing.

I snicker, listening to her sing while drunk. Her cheeks were all red and she could barely open her eyes, and her words were all Mixed Up together and slurred.

I barely drank tonight. I had a bottle or two of Soju and that was it, because I knew Shiyeon was going to go overboard with the alcohol at the party. I knew I was going to take care of her when she was drunk, so I made sure not to drink a lot and get drunk myself.

I was a little annoyed with how her and Jake kissed. Jake doesn't know I know, only Shiyeon knows. It bothered me even more that she kissed him back and engaged into the kiss.

I was planning on hiding it after I saw them kiss, but I couldn't keep it in. I was fuming with irritation and anger.

I'm not sure why they kissed or why it happened, but I don't appreciate the fact that she tried to lie about it, and the fact that Jake hasn't said anything to me about it after knowing I'm her best friend and such.

That's why I'm so annoyed.

We arrived at her house and I parked the car. I wore her purse over my shoulder and helped her again to get inside the house after unlocking the front door myself using her house keys in her purse.

I made sure she wasn't going to stumble or fall while taking off her shoes.

"Sunoo? Sunoo!!" She suddenly calls out.

"He's not home. He's sleeping over at Riki's house, idiot." I say, helping her upstairs.

She sits on the bed while softly swaying back and forth, still humming and singing. I open her dresser to try and find a shirt and shorts for her to change into. I found some pajama shorts and one of my shirts as well.

Walking over to her, I handed her the clothes and she looked at me in confusion.

"Go change into this, silly. I don't want to have to change you myself." I say to her.

She breaks out into a smile, cutely grinning at me like a little baby. My heart flutters and I can't help but smile back.

"Alright. Don't look!" She says, standing up.

She wobbles a little, but her stance becomes stable. I turn around and face away from her while she changes.

"Done," she giggles childishly.

I turn back around and she's changed into my shirt and her shorts. I smile once again, seeing her look so cute in my oversized shirt that went down to her mid-thighs.

I take her dirty clothes and put it in her bathroom basket, going back into the room with her.

"Here. Let's take your makeup off." I say, grabbing her makeup wipes.

She sits back down on the bed and I sit down next to her, leaning towards her as I gently take the makeup off her face.

"Pout your lips." I tell her.

She pouts her lips cutely while her eyes are closed, and she makes a humming nose while doing so. I giggle softly and wipe off the remaining lipstick she had on her lips. When I finished taking off her makeup, I threw the wipe away.

"Alright. Lay down." I say to her.

She does what I say without any tantrum, laying down peacefully in her bed. I cover her with her blanket and make sure her pillow was comfortable enough for her head to lay on.

"Go to sleep, okay? Call me if you need anything." I say, turning on her lamp and turning off her room light.

Before I could walk away, she suddenly grabs my hand and squeezes it, making me stop in my tracks. Heart fluttering and pounding, I look at her in confusion. She opens her eyes and looks at me with soft, warm eyes even if she was drunk.

"Stay. Sleep over," she says softly.

"Please." She adds.

Gosh, why does she have to be so cute?

I can't take this.

"You can sleep on your own, dummy." I chuckle softly in awe.

"No," she pouts gently. "Stay here. Sleep with me."

"You want me to sleep with you? My clothes are dirty, idiot. I don't want to dirty your bed." I respond to her.

"You have an extra pair of clothes here!" She exclaims cutely.

"Where?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"There," she points to her shelf.

"Oh," I smile, noticing my neatly folded pair of pajamas on her shelf that she folded for me.

"I'll change into it." I tell her.

Walking over to the shelf, I grab the pajamas and go into the bathroom, changing into them. I fold my dirty clothes and keep them on top of the dresser to bring home tomorrow.

She lifts the other side of the blanket, the side where which she wasn't using. She scoots over for me to lay down.

I join her in bed, getting under the blanket with her. I reach over and turn off the bed-side lamp. She suddenly moves over as close as she could to me, resting her head on top of my chest, a little below my face.

My eyes widen, my heart beating really fast while butterflies swarm in my stomach. I secretly smile, and I begin to caress her hair, playing with it.

"Your heart's being really fast," she mumbles sleepily.

"Is it?" I chuckle softly.

"Mm, yeah,"

She nods her head gently, putting her arm on me and her hand on top of my chest. I wrap my arms around her whole entire torso, resuming to play with her hair gently.

"You're really handsome, Jongseong," she mumbles to me.

I smile in awe from her little compliment.

"I'm glad I have you around," she mutters drowsily.

"I'm glad, too. You mean a lot to me, Shiyeon. Did you know that?" I say to her.

No response, I begin to hear light little snores coming from her. I chuckle quietly, closing my eyes.

"Goodnight, nerd."

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

7.1K 231 38
When devastating circumstances caused Lee Eunji to leave her hometown she never imagined that another tragedy would force her to return three years l...
596K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.5K 87 10
❝ For even sad birds sing ❞ Ripped mercilessly from her realm, Eru is forced to live amongst those who seek only to rid of and destroy her very root...
72.5K 1.5K 8
❝ Our destiny is a damned mistake. ❞ A relationship full of lies, that's what theirs was. One's a player and the other one's a trickster. When a miss...