The Long Lost Mafia Prince

Luna18Baby द्वारा

~~ "Torturami ogni giorno, ma ferisci chi amo, pagherai." ~~ {} Rayver Cruise is not your cliché male chara... अधिक

Prologue
Cast - Main and Parents
Cast - Rayver's Friends
Cast - Italian In-group
Cast - British In-group
Chapter 1 - My Confusion Level Just Hit Sky High
Chapter 2 - Some Things Are Just Impossible
Chapter 3 - You Can't Even Say One Word Straight
Chapter 4 - I Felt Something
Chapter 5 - One Out Of Ten
Chapter 6 - This Is Why I Extremely Dislike Extrovert Professors
Chapter 7 - Who Says He Will Live?
Chapter 8 - Why Would She Even Bother To Look At Someone Like You?
Chapter 9 - And I Am Deadly Serious
Chapter 10 - Excuse Me While I Internally Vomit
Chapter 11 - I Am Cringing So Bad
Chapter 12 - 🖾🖾🖾
Chapter 13 - I Just Called Mr. Luciano, 'Dad'
Chapter 14 - He Is Someone Worthy Of Love
Chapter 15 - The Day I See Regina Care Is The Day I See Her Beg
Chapter 16 - And You, Are The Long Lost Mafia Prince
Chapter 17 - Tomorrow Your Training Begins
Chapter 18 - That. Was. Disgusting.
Chapter 19 - I'm In Love With Regina
Chapter 20 - I Know Your Mother
Chapter 21 - Silence Speaks Louder Than Words
Chapter 22 - Would We Be A Family?
Chapter 24 - I Am Worth To Be Called Her Brother
Chapter 25 - Worthy Of The Luciano Surname
Chapter 26 - The Things I Do To Keep You Safe
Chapter 27 - I Guess We Were Both Pluviophiles
Chapter 28 - Help
Chapter 29 - The Cause Of Her Demise
Chapter 30 - I'm Already Forever Damned
Chapter 31 - Addio, IL Mio Re
Chapter 32 - I Know You Love Me
Chapter 33 - The Queen Bloodlust
Chapter 34 - Meeting Both Voices In My Head
Chapter 35 - Hope
Chapter 36 - Even The Powerful Regina Luciano Has A Kryptonite
Chapter 37 - You're Gonna Forget About This, Everything Here, Okay?
Chapter 38 - Hello, Darkness, My Old Friend
Chapter 39 - Desperate Male Indeed
Chapter 40 - Colors
Chapter 41 - Let's Play A Game, Shall We?
Chapter 42 - Awake
Chapter 43 - I Love You
Chapter 44 - Selfish For Now
Chapter 45 - I'd Rather Die On My Feet, Than Live On My Knees
Chapter 46 - Do With Me As You Will
Chapter 47 - Fino Ad Allora
Chapter 48 - A Part Of Him That He Couldn't Accept
Chapter 49 - Purple Hyacinths
The End
Bonus - Her Lullaby
100K!

Chapter 23 - Strong Sensuality, And A Deep Loathing

1.2K 46 3
Luna18Baby द्वारा

~~

Regina POV

Fuck you, Soren Bianchi. Fuck you to hell and seven times back, you motherfucking asshole. I remember clearly stating that I want to make a silent entrance. The kind that people wouldn't even notice that I've arrived.

But no, of course he'll go against my words on this one. He should be thankful that this wasn't that big of a deal, or else he'll definitely receive a good beating.

We arrived at the ball, which I stated that I wouldn't attend, but was forced to. Upon entering, a certain somebody must have operated something, and now the spotlight is on us as we walk inside.

I purposely arrived late to avoid attention, but that plan has clearly went down the drain.

Feeling the rest of my group behind me, we walked over to the only available table left, which was ironically right across from the British mutts.

Once we've all gotten to the table, a few beats of silence passed with people simply staring at us, until the announcer took everyone's attention again, as he was cut off in the middle of his introduction due to our entrance. Meeting Soren's eye, I gave him a death glare, which he only responded to with a sheepish but mischievous grin.

Giving him a final glare, I let my eyes travel the other students, tuning out the cheery announcer's voice. Anyone that met my gaze immediately looked away as if only my eyes could burn them. Everyone but one.

A pair of questioning eyes met mine, and I immediately understood his confusion. I did tell him that I won't be going, but here I am.

Opening my phone, I sent him a quick text that said 'I'll explain later at home. Don't mind me.' After sending it, a loud ring tone resounded in the whole auditorium, sending our attention to where it came from.

I rolled my eyes and faintly snicker, seeing Rayver fumble about with his phone. Of course, he's the only person who would come to an event such as this and not put his phone on mute.

He's just embarrassing himself this way.

Glaring at the people who snickered at him, they abruptly stopped after seeing my deadly look, making me feel very much satisfied.

No one bullies my brother except for me.

~~

Finally, the dances started. With, of course, a hired band playing live at a stage opposite where the thrones are located.

A little bit too much, in my opinion.

The rest of my group had already went on and about, dancing and getting food, while I stayed at the table, sipping champagne.

No one cares for ages here if you pay for the right amount.

Or if you're too scary for others to not follow your orders.

As I sipped again, I uttered, "You know, you could go and socialize. I'm not your babysitter, and you aren't mine."

"I'm fine here," Soren said with a wide smile, making me roll my eyes.

"Oh, just go. I could see how much you want to." He opened his mouth to argue, but I continued, "Look, I can handle myself, okay? Just go."

"Never said you couldn't." He muttered under his breath, which I heard, before giving me another smile and heading to the food corner.

My eyes went around, then landed again on my brother. He was dancing with that girl, Kiara, I think it was, and even his glasses couldn't hide how he had this look in his eyes that clearly showed how much he liked her.

Doesn't she have a different date though? I swear, if this little girl is just toying with my little brother's heart...

As I continued to follow him by my sight, I felt a presence behind me, which I soon felt go beside me, leaning on my table. I ignored him, continuing on watching Rayver.

"You've been staring at that guy for quite some time, you know."

I snapped my attention away from my younger brother who had just twirled the girl, to the guy beside me who carried a British accent which I hated so much.

"What the hell do you want, Cavillor?" I murmured without a care, hoping to distract him from my brother.

He turned his attention to me, then checked me out slowly. If I wasn't, one, relieved that he wasn't paying mind to Rayver, and two, proud of my figure, I'd be offended by him looking at me with lust all over his eyes.

Okay, I take it back. I take very much offence in him staring at me like that. If it was anyone else, I wouldn't mind it at all.

"Eyes up here, asshole." I snapped.

"I'm your asshole."

"That's... No, Cavillor. Just- no."

He then proceeded to laugh heartily, earning the attention of some around us. I rolled my eyes at him. Damn, I've been rolling my eyes a lot of times tonight.

"Keep rolling your eyes, maybe it'll fall from their sockets soon." It appears that I wasn't the only one who had noticed.

"Wouldn't you like that?" I mumbled as I took another sip, looking at the distance.

He hummed a bit before saying, "Nah, wouldn't fancy that. Hard to snog a woman with missing eyeballs."

I scoffed, "Did you just say that you want to make out with me?" I raised a brow, turned my body back in his direction, and looked straight at his eyes, which were already mine.

He shrugged, a hooded look on his eyes, "A bit more than making out, maybe?"

Crossing the distance between us and keeping eye contact, which I'm sure were also clouded with lust, I lifted my free hand to trace his clear white suit-covered chest.

"Oh yeah? Second base? Third base?" I whispered, feeling myself lean in.

"How 'bout we skip the names and all, and just jump to the actual action?" He leaned in as well, placing one of his hands on the small of my back.

"It would cause some deep, deep problems, though." I tried to reason, but instead, it came as a challenge. "Besides, don't you hate me, and vice versa?"

"Yeah, and I think that we both know why. But even so, does that kill this..." He gestured between the both of us. "Appetite?"

"Be careful," I warn him, "I don't feel like I did when I was young. I don't feel at all, actually. What are going to do about that?"

Letting myself develop a smirk filled with mischief and lust, I lifted my other hand that still had the champagne flute. Making sure that he had his eyes on my mouth, I seductively sipped the champagne, moaning and then licking my lips.

Distancing from him, I pushed the flute to his chest, which he took in his hand that wasn't placed on my waist, and sipped on the bubbly liquor as well. Eyes locked on mine, he copied my earlier actions, which enticed another wave of lust to roll into me.

If I'm being honest, this hate and lust tension brewing between us has been long overdue. This is just the first time we actually addressed it. Even if we both had this forbidden desire and roguishness in our eyes the hatred for each other is clear, just camouflaged.

Hmm, I wonder how angry sex would feel like.

~~

Third Person POV

Every student in the auditorium felt the air change as the king and queen of the school started to look at each other in a way they have never before. They had attracted the attention of all as they exchanged erotic words and actions. Those that were near and were in hearing range couldn't help but be flustered at the strange tension that no one has ever felt before.

It was a strange mixture of strong sensuality and a deep loathing.

At the sight of the two rulers that caused the school to be divided come together similarly, confused and interested looks were passed.

One had blonde hair and a white suit, the definition of an angel; the other had black hair and a black dress, the definition of a dark, fallen angel. But actually, these two weren't angels. They were devils in disguise. Two devils that were fighting over the crown of hell.

As he stared straight at her eyes, he could barely see the monster that hid behind those unearthly violet hues that seemed to not fit in this universe.

As he thinks of these, he reprimands himself and then lets himself recall all that he knew about her. She has no remorse, no empathy. She doesn't understand, hell, she can't even see the blood that stains her hands.

Did he care? Yes. But did he this moment? No.

She's a beautiful woman with an exquisite body, face, and seduction. Any man would fall to their feet before here.

To push his patience to its very limit, she breathed out, "Well, darling? Make hate to me."

With that, the unlikely but perfect couple made their way to the middle of the dance floor, eyes on each other like there wasn't anyone else in the world. The people parted without hesitation, as the band played a sensual tune of waltz, igniting the mood even more. Somehow, someone had fixed the spotlight on the two and had dimmed the lights to a dark red.

With movements that contrasted each other, but fit at the same time, Regina danced with graceful stiffness, while Cavillor danced in stiff gracefulness.

Every single person in the room was captivated, unable to look away. It was as if these two were sirens that had begun singing their melody, and the people around them were the sailors.

Only a handful of people weren't very entranced, and these people were the jealous ones. One, in particular, stood at the corner, gripping a small plate with much force that it cracked.

What was she doing, fraternizing with the enemy? She shouldn't be doing that, no! She should just be his, as he would lay down his whole life to his queen. He had sworn to himself that he would worship the ground she walked on, but at the same time, not let anyone else get near to her cold, unwavering heart.

Unfortunately for him, there was only one person that held his queen's heart in their palm, and it was none other than her brother, who had also been staring at the couple.

Rayver was confused. What was his sister doing? Shouldn't she be fighting tooth and nail with their rival right now? Instead, she does the strange thing and leans in, enough to reach his lips, but never touch them. Even though he was confused, Rayver kept his questions to himself.

She would explain later, right?

As the two danced on, the student body snapped out of the compulsion and started writing their votes on the small slips of paper given to them which would be used to vote for whoever they believed should be king and queen.

With that great performance happening, no one doubted anymore who those positions would be given to.

After they voted, slowly everyone dispersed to their seats, leaving the two love-haters to release each other with a promise to fuck each other out of their systems one day. Both knew that this would only be a product of lust, nothing less, and of course, nothing more.

But suddenly, ruining the atmosphere, no one was prepared once several bullets rained upon them.

~~

[1920]

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

204K 3.1K 24
"Hi S-sir what Can i g-get for you today?" She Said in a low voice with her head Down. I stod up and lifted her head up with my finger under her chi...
12K 209 16
*A sequel of The Secret Mafia Princess.* Before reading this story, read the first story or else this story might be a little confusing, starting fro...
4.7M 138K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...
5.8M 207K 60
*** I get a call from an unknown number and I have a vague idea of who it might be. "911 what's your emergency?" I answer, holding back a laugh. "D...