( Editing ) Anime x reader On...

Emely_cooper által

One shot book Több

Introduction
• TPN Ray - Your the dense one
• Zen Wisteria - Surprise
• Sugawara Koushi - Love
• Takumi Usui - I hate you
• Tamaki amajiki - First Experience
• Karma Akabane - From annoying to interesting
• Mikaela Hyakuya - Important
• Shin Amnesia - Start over
• Todoroki Shoto - Forbidden desire
• Kyojuro Rengoku - Last battle
• Yuliy the sirius - My second reason
• Manjiro Sano - Save you - part 1
• Manjiro Sano - Save you - part 2
• Manjiro Sano - Save you - part 3
• Manjiro Sano - Save you - part 4
• Manjiro Sano - Save you - part 5
• Manjiro Sano - Save you - part 6 final
• Manjiro Sano - Intrigued - part 1
• Manjiro Sano - Intrigued - part 2
• Manjiro Sano - Intrigued part 3 final
• Chifuyu Matsuno - Sorry for not protecting you - part 1
• Chifuyu Matsuno - Sorry for not protecting you - part 2
• Chifuyu Matsuno - Sorry for not protecting you - part 3 final
• Osamu Dazai - A step to far
• Yuki Sohma - You, in the end
• Shunsuke Otosaka - Care
• Shinichiro Sano - Anniversary
• Chifuyu Matsuno- I'm horrible - part 1
• Chifuyu Matsuno - I'm horrible - part 2 final
• Manjiro Sano - Misunderstanding
• Mitsuya Takashi - Husband material - part 2
• Mitsuya Takashi - Husband material - part 3 final
• Rindo Haitani - Mine
• Manjiro Sano - Arrested
• Ryota Kise - Everything but her
• Tamaki Amajiki - My wish
• Mitsuya Takashi - Husband material - part 1
• Ken Ryuguji/Draken - My honest answer
• Manjiro Sano - Save us - Part 1
• Manjiro Sano - Save us - part 2
• Manjiro Sano - Save us - Part 3 final
• Kyo Sohma - Scared - part 1
• Kyo Sohma - Scared - part 2 final
Toge Inumaki - Jealous
• Shun Kazama - I like you too
• Hirano Taiga - Lap pillow
Kyotaka Ayanokoji - My tool
• Xiao - I Promise
• Yuno Grinberryall - Happy to see you
• Satou Ryusei - Prank
• Xiao - It's the thought that counts

• KH Vanitas - Strange feeling

365 1 0
Emely_cooper által

For someone who knew nothing but darkness and didn't feel anything other then negativity, Vanitas was now experiencing something brand new for the first time in his life.

He couldn't quite put the finger on what this strange sensation was called.

It wasn't anger, rage or hatred. But rather something that let him feel warmth and fuzziness

Running a hand through his black locks, the boy let out an exaggerated sigh of frustration.

To say the least, it started to get on his nerves. No matter how hard he tried to find an answer, it always lead to a death end. It was clear that he wouldn't be able to solve this on his own. At least not without assistance.

But asking someone from the organization thirteen was out of the question. They would never understand and probably make fun of him. 

That's why he figured that the best way to get his answer, was to go to the source where this all began.

He had to find the person who made this feeling appear.

And that's why Vanitas teleported himself to Destiny island. Hidden in some bushes near a palm tree, he waited in front of a house and hoped to catch the one he was looking for.

So far he had only come across three houses. And in each one he had discreetly peeked inside but neither of them held a trace of what he was looking for.

However with the current building that he was keeping an eye on, did he faintly suspect that this could be the one. Mainly because he taught he caught a glimpse of the person he was looking for.

Despite not being entirely sure, Vanitas decided to stay because he didn't feel like searching through the rest of the Island.

As the sun was starting to set and with no sign of anyone entering or exiting the house, Vanitas was starting to lose his patience.

Eventually he couldn't wait any longer and stood up, ready to try and infiltrate this persons home.

But when he took one step forward, a female with red shoulder lenght hair appeared and walked towards the front door, knocking on it.

Vanitas quickly crouched down again and hoped he hadn't been discovered.

The door opened and in the entrance stood another girl with H/c hair and E/c eyes. She wore black shorts with a sleeveless shirt and a pair of simple sandals as shoes.

Though her clothing didn't look the same as when the black haired first encoutered her on the battle field, one thing was sure.

The minute his eyes laid on her, the boy felt that weird, familiar sensation rise up in his chest once again. And that confirmed he had found the person he was searching for.

" Kairi?" her voice snapped Vanitas out of his daze " Something wrong?"

The red headed shook her head " No I was just wondering if you would care for little walk on the beach?" She reassured her friend

Titlting her head to the side the girl accepted her offer.

As they both made their way to the beach, Vanitas followed them with a fairly amount of distance so he wouldn't be discovered.

His first objectief in finding you was complete. But now he was faced with another problem. He came to the island in hope too interrogated you. However he didn't want to drag someone else into this personal matter. 

It was not that he gave a shit about what could happen to Kairi, but he didn't want her to interfere his conversation with you.

The golden eyed boy could've simply knocked her out if he really wanted to. Yet something prevented him from doing so. He figured that if he carried out that plan, you would fight against him and that was not his main goal.

Thinking about what his actions could have as consequences really started to annoy Vanitas. This was completely out of character for him. Normally he would never bother planning things and just jump right into action.

" Kairi can I ask you something?" the H/c haired asked while kicking at the sand under her feet

" Go ahead"

" How does it feel to be interested in someone? Like for you and Sora in the beginning?" 

The girl tilted her head to the side and thought " Oh boy..um"

You side eyed her, patiently waiting for an answer " I think the most simple explanation would be that you can't get him out of your head. They will fill your mind for ninety percent of the time. Oh and whenever you see them, your heart will flutter and you'll get nervous when there around you."

The H/c haired nodded her head, intrigued at this discovery " Why do you wanna know?"

Looking away you shrugged your shoulders " No particular reason"

Kairi's eyes widen and a huge smile spread across her lips " Oh my god, you like someone!" She excitingly jumped " Tell me, is it Riku? Roxas? Terra? Oh wait maybe Ventus?"

" Wow calm down" you grabbed her by the shoulders making her stop moving like a kangaroo " It's not someone you know"

The red headed pouted " To bad, it would've been nice if it was Ventus though" she mumbled under her breath. She always thought you two would look cute together.

" To tell you the truth, I don't really know them either" you admitted making your friend raise and eyebrow in confusion

" I just happen to come across them during our last battle" you walked towards the sea and stood at the edge. A sudden wave of water came your way and submerged your feet. The feeling of the cold, salty liquid against your skin made you close your eyes and tilt your back in enjoyment

" Since then I haven't been able to forget them. His face and his piercing gaze was quite alluring. He intrigues me" 

Kairi came to stand next to you " Is he from another world?"

You nodded " And is he on the good side?" she tentatively asked 

At this question your remained silent making your her frown " Please don't tell me he's with the organization thirteen?"

Looking at your friend you flashed her a cheeky smile before stepping further in to the water. You continued until the waves almost got to the end of your shorts " I've never experienced something like this before. And I know it's a shame that the first guy I've take an interest in, is someone from the darkness"

Looking over your shoulder a sudden wind flag came from behind you, making your hair flutter " However despite all of that, I wanna explore this feeling further and see where it will lead me. So no matter what people may say I want to see him again" 

At this statement, Kairi knew that nothing could change her friends mind ones it was settled. And when looking into her eyes, she could see how excited she was. 

Shaking her head she let out a giggle " Then I guess I'll support you, for now at least"

As for the boy, who remained in a crouched position behind some bushes, he found himself at loss for words. He could only stare at the girl in the water with a bewilderment expression

" So..I'm attracted to her?" he mumbled in disbelief " And it seems she as well " He let the information he heard sink in

To his relief most of his questions were answered and apparently just like him, you also wanted to meet him again. 

For some reason he found himself growing excited over it. He didn't know how or when this would occur but that didn't matter. He just needed to have patience, which was unfortunately not his strongest quality. 

Or maybe someday he could take the initiate and contact you. He knew were you lived so that was certainly an option to consider.

Feeling satisfied, he stood up, dusted himself off before opening a portal behind him. 

Turning around he was about to walk through it but gazed one more time at the ocean to see the girl. However when he did so his golden eyes made direct contact with her E/c ones.

She had seen him and all of sudden Vanitas felt his chest tighten and his face slightly flushing red.

With the sun going down behind the H/c haired girl, a glow formed around her making her stand out. And with the sky turning an orange, yellow color accompanied with fluffy clouds floating in the air, the boy found himself in some kind of trance.

He was beyond captivated

And for you, Vanitas his inner feelings were mutually shared. Your heart rhythm quickened and an overwhelming feeling of joy coursed through your entire body. 

You wanted to call out to him, but the words got caught up in your throat.

Yet when you saw him resuming making his way towards the dark portal, only then did you manage to shout a " Hey "

As a response, all that vanities gave you was a smirk followed with wink, before disappearing from your view.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

231K 3.7K 11
Just some one shots. Feel free to request anything. I'll see if I can get to them. Oh and all of them are going to be Seme Male reader x anime male c...
721K 11.2K 200
Just another anime person x reader. There are female, male, neutral readers and no pronoun one shots! Got a little bit of everything in here so feel...
256K 3.6K 200
I will do any One-Shot; I have not watched every anime. I own nothing except for my characters!