Destiny - (Seven Deadly Sins...

By Red-Ramen

Long before time had a name, Dragons ruled the world. They had all the power they lusted. It scared people to... More

Y/n's Character Profile.
Prologue.
Chapter 1. Sins.
Chapter 2. Identity.
Chapter 3. Slumbering Envy.
Chapter 4. Give me your pain.
Chapter 5. A Journey with A Monster.
Chapter 6. Fighting Our Way To Baste Prison.
Chapter 7. Memories Of The Lost.
Chapter 8. Certain Memories of Certain People.
Chapter 9. "The New Generation?"
Chapter 10. The Start of A Festival.
Chapter 11. Pent-up Feelings.
Chapter 12. Jerk.
Chapter 13. The Worry of The Sins.
Chapter 14. The Armour Giant.
Chapter 15. Trust Was His Downfall.
Chapter 16. The Fragments.
Chapter 17. Breaking into the Capital.
Chapter 18. A Knight's Curse.
Chapter 19. With the Blood of a Demon.
Chapter 20. How to Save a Broken Soul.
Chapter 21. The Sacrifice of a Friend.
Chapter 22. The Wrath of a Dragon.
Chapter 23. Preparing for a Trip.
Mini Chapter! (Bonus)
Chapter 24. The Day of the Departed.
Chapter 25. Kiss for a Ki-Not.
Chapter 26. The Meaningful Blue Tunic.
Chapter 27. The Albion at the Camelot Wall.
Chapter 28. Dragon Meets Truth.
Chapter 29. The Scarred Girl.
Quick Question! - The Movie.
Chapter 30. Where Friendship Goes.
Chapter 32. The Promise I Made.
Chapter 33. Shaken Trust.
Chapter 34. Parting Ways.
Chapter 35. The Journey of Yakul and Jericho.
Chapter 36. Sunshine.
Chapter 37. Deadly Maze.
Chapter 38. The Clouding Skies...
Chapter 39. Sweet Relief.
Chapter 40. The Aftermath.
Chapter 41. Benevolence Falls.
Chapter 42. Purity's Hatred.
Chapter 43. The Return of a Legend.
Chapter 44. Peliodas!
Chapter 45. Unwelcomed Memories.
Chapter 46. I'll Save You.
Chapter 47. You Saved Us.
Chapter 48. Just... Shut up.
Chapter 49. A Cursed Love.
Chapter 50. Human Vs. Dragon.
Chapter 51. A New Threat.
Chapter 52. The Turning Point.
Chapter 53. In the name of...
Chapter 54. The Coldhearted.

Chapter 31. The Trials Begin!

3.7K 136 125
By Red-Ramen

~Trial~
A test of the performance, qualities, or suitability of someone or something.

~No one's P.O.V~

"Please wait for us, Diane. We'll find you no matter what it takes." Elizabeth prayed, looking out through the window.

"But still," Meliodas spoke up. He looked towards the two tables where the others were sitting, making an effort to ignore Y/n, who sat in the middle, "300 miles is a lot of ground to cover."

"Yeah," King agreed rather quickly, shifting his gaze up from the wooden table, "I mean, I'm glad we're moving fast but..." He trailed off, an idea popping into his head, "Hey, Merlin, tell me, is there any way that you could use teleportation? I'm really worried about Diane."

"Unfortunately, it's all I can do to keep my soul contained in Aldan." Merlin spoke from within her Sacred Treasure, "I'm sorry about this, King."

The Fairy looked back down at the table, "All right." Y/n placed a hand on top of his, caressing his knuckles gently with her thumb in a manner to make him relax, "She's gonna be just fine, King. It is Diane we are talking about." She reassured the Fairy, having more than enough trust in the Giant.

"Not only that," Merlin appeared from the orb, an illusion of course, but they could see her nonetheless, "I'd like to keep a reserve of my Magical Power for emergencies." She stated, her arms crossed below her chest.

"What do you mean by that?" King asked, and in response, Merlin made maps appear in front of everyone with the flick of her wrist. Two glowing dots on it, "From the direction Diane's heading. From the ruins of Edinburgh Castle along the way... I'm picking up waves of monstrous evil." Merlin informed the group.

Y/n hummed, deep in thought it appeared. The map in front of her disappeared, "King, you were with Ban before you came here. Did he tell you where he was heading?"

King's head snapped up, his eyes slightly panicked, "Why? You're not leaving too, are you?"

Y/n tilted her head in thought before murmuring, "No... But he does have something of mine." She facepalmed, sighing, "If you went back here then why didn't he just give it to you?"

"It is Ban the Sin of Greed we are talking about." Merlin noted, the illusion of her cupping her chin, "I'd be surprised if he even remember."

Y/n grumbled and closed her eyes in the thought of what would be the smartest move to make. Gowther stood by her side in a second, pushing his glasses further up on the bridge of his nose, "You seem tense. Something must be bothering you. Massage?" He asked at the end, holding his hands up in grabbing motions.

"No need for that, Gowther." She shook her head, opening her eyes while tilting her head back to look at him, "But if you could fetch me a cloth drenched in cold water, that be nice!" She grinned.

"Mission Wet Water; Accepted!" Gowther announced before leaving to complete his mission.

"Well, it'll just have to wait then." Y/n sighed, thinking back to the simple item that Ban had been asked to retrieve.

We do not have the time to wait.

"I know," Y/n responded to Haku, confusing the others a bit. They didn't have a choice. Without the sword, they'd be forced to pull other strings. That includes Magical Abilities... But even then, "Merlin, do you think we could..."

Y/n trailed off mid-sentence, not sure of how to put it to not offend anyone or make King worry more than he already did, "Make a quick stop on the way?"

She heard King whimper a little on her side before he cut himself off, attempting to keep his worry to himself.

"What's on your mind?" Merlin folded her arms, the orb her body was illusion-ed around levitating closer to her.

"You said it yourself, we need to power up!" Y/n grinned, placing her elbows on the wooden table, "I think I know just the place." After that, she frowned at the sensation that engulfed her and turned to slide off of the chair, looking towards the door.

She focused on the odd sensation. It was dark, strong, dangerous, and coming closer. She moved forward, running out of the tavern after smashing the door open so hard that it flew back and bounced off the wall.

"Hawk's Mom! Stop for a moment!" Y/n shouted loudly, the others able to hear it through the thick wooden door. Hawk's Mama stopped instantly at the order, making Hawk yelp as he was thrown forward.

King flew out of the open door, looking around for a threat, "What's going on, Y/n?" He asked, seeing nothing wrong, "Let's get moving," He let out a low gasp when he suddenly felt it. The atmosphere ahead of them was dark and dangerous, "What's this? These three powerful auras..."

"Meliodas walked out of the door, his hands in the pockets of his pants, "It's two of the Ten Commandments and somebody else. I don't know who, but they're fighting." Meliodas brought to the table, frowning at the third aura, "On the Ten Commandments' side, there's Monspeet... And Galand." Meliodas took an extra second to make sure he'd get it right.

"The other has a power I haven't come across before." He added, unsure of what to make of it.

"I'm not sure..." Y/n trailed off, "It feels familiar, but I can't put my finger on it." She replied despite Meliodas wasn't talking to her, looking at the blond. He crossed his arms, his arms set straight ahead.

He left Y/n to pout as the others walked out of the tavern.

"Meliodas, can't we talk-" Y/n's cut herself off, her eyes widening slightly at the sudden enormous sense of danger that engulfed her, "... About it."

"Big sister! Could this overpowering murderous intent be-"

Merlin quickly cut Slader off, "Yes. It looks like they've detected our presence as well." The illusion of Merlin nodded.

Y/n gulped. This could end badly. Very bad.

"Wait, are you serious?! But they're still hundreds of miles away from us, aren't they?!" Hawk huffed, smoke coming out of his (snout?), "Their sense of smell is crazee!" He said in awe, still unable to detect them.

Elizabeth looked down at Hawk, giggling a bit at him, "Uh, I-I don't think they detected us by smell, Hawk." She informed the pig, smiling sweetly down at him.

"I can't believe he's the one who noticed us," Meliodas whispered to himself, his green eyes narrowed slightly ahead of him. He was prepared for him to make a move, to form his attack. He knew it was coming, he just didn't know how to deflect it without giving himself away.

Y/n growled under her breath, her fists tightening once she felt it, "There it is." From where they stood, the group could already feel the fiery heat approaching them faster than any human could.

"A mass of devastating Magical Power is heading towards us at blinding speed!" King spoke his worry out loud.

"ETA, ten seconds." Gowther informed, his voice calm as ever. Y/n lifted her hand, patting his head, "Thank you, Gowther." Meliodas ran out on Hawk's Mama's forehead, "Hawk's Mom! Change direction and run as fast as you can!" He shouted out the order while point to the right, which is the direction Hawk's Mama changed to, running at high speed.

"The Magical Power just changed trajectory! It's pursuing us!" Slader informed the group. Hawk spotted the bird of fire from the corner of his eye, and shifted his whole body to face it instead, "Over there! It's coming!"

"This attack is a trap. It's to see if it's really me out here." Meliodas mumbled under his breath, "Where I go..." He glanced back at Y/n, who was holding her throat, looking to the side with her eyes unfocused as if thinking. Not finishing his sentence with words, he didn't need to, "If I use Full Counter, they'll know our exact location and that I'm here." He let out a low growl, his hand going to the handle of Lostvayne, "I don't want to..." He pulled it a bit, "But I don't have a choice in this!"

A hand was placed on Meliodas', pushing the blade back down into its sheath, he looked to the side, seeing Y/n smiling silently at him while lowering her hand back down, pointing towards the attack, "Hawk's Mama! Let's take birdy head-on!" She said almost in a cheering tone. The change was sudden and made fast, making most of them stumble a bit.

"Y/n! Are you sure this is a good idea?!" Arthur shouted his question from his spot on the porch of the tavern.

"Not really!" She replied with the wave of a hand, which seemed to be dismissing his question, "But it's the only idea I've got!" She shouted, running out on the tip of Hawk's Mama's snout, leaping from it with all her might. The bright fire of Monspeet's attack reflecting dangerously in her (e/c) eyes.

The two made contact, and suddenly, Y/n was blown back while the fire-bird disappeared before their eyes. Y/n was on Hawk's Mama's back. She sat up suddenly, her (h/c) hair blown back from the attack, her eyes wide open. She clutched to her stomach, a sudden feeling of despair striking her.

She chuckled, but it soon turned to a series of coughs. King was by the girl's side in an instant, clinging onto her blue tunic while shaking her slightly, "Why would you do that? What were you thinking? Are you okay?"

The questions went unanswered as the girl's attention was on the hand she'd lifted to cover her mouth as she coughed. Blood from her mouth slipped through her fingers, the palm thoroughly covered in a thin laver of it as well. She shook her head, looking at King, "Was a bit hungry. It didn't taste as expected though. It had less taste than Meliodas' plates." She teased. Her voice was sore, "My throat feels raw." She claimed, going to hold her throat with her blood-covered hand without thinking.

"Don't smear it out!" King fussed, quickly removing her hand by grabbing ahold of her wrist with a gentle touch, "Sorry."

"I can't believe you swallowed that attack in one gulp..." King trailed off, shaking his head at the girl.

Y/n still had a hand clutched to her stomach, she'd felt like Diane had punched her stomach a hundred times over with Gideon. Or maybe...

"King..." Y/n leaned on the Fairy, causing his face to explode into a colorful plate of different reds, "I know who's with Diane." She informed, closing her eyes, "It's an old friend. Diane is in good hands. She should be safe." She spoke loud enough for the others to hear,

Merlin cupped her chin, "If that's the case... I would advise that we change direction." She suggested, crossing her arms instead.

"Hold on! That wasn't the plan." King replied, moving slightly to look back at Merlin.

"I understand how you feel, but you need to calm down, King." Merlin spoke sternly, not letting King have any room for arguments, "Diane's presence has faded, along with whoever was facing the Ten Commandments. This happened right before we were attacked."

Y/n nodded, "Right. My guess is that they're both safe." Y/n conclusion made Elizabeth smile, a feeling of relief rushing through her.

Merlin hummed in agreement, "But if we were to approach them now, I'm afraid we'd be putting Diane and the person helping her in danger." Merlin stated the facts as they were.

Y/n leaned onto King's shoulder, closing her eyes, "We're definitely going to rescue Diane. But we're gonna do it together, okay?" She spoke in a tired voice.

"Together, huh?" Meliodas glanced to the other side as he scoffed, "That's coming from you?"

Y/n sighed at the blond's comment, but chose to ignore it, "Merlin, you have a suggestion as to where we should go?" She asked quietly, taking King's hand in her clean one.

The Mage gave her a nod, "Right now, our top priority is to power up so we can fight the Ten Commandments," Merlin explained, her eyes glancing to the side, "And to make that happen-"

"We'll have a meal, right?" Hawk jumped into the conversation, taking the opportunity to change it to one of his favorite things - Food!

"Not quite." Merlin smiled a bit down at the boar, shaking her head at him, "I'm going to give back the power I stole from the Captain." The Mage stated. Slader frowned beneath his mask, shocked at the news, "Big sister stole it?"

"I-I don't understand... What power?" Elizabeth held her hands up in front of her chest, curious about the new information. Hawk scoffed from beside her, "I'm so lost."

"I took a percentage of the Captain's power because it was too overwhelming and dangerous. That's why the Captain always kept his emotions in check." Merlin proceeded to explain, ignoring the small gasps she got in response, "So his powers wouldn't run rampant."

Y/n sighed, rubbing her eyes as she moved to stand up, "Oh, let me help!" Arthur hurried over to the opposite side of Y/n, taking her hand and elbow in his hands to help her stand up despite King sitting right beside her, able to help her up. Y/n lifted her hand, ruffling the young king's hair, "Thank you, Lover Boy." She giggled. As she turned her attention from Arthur and over to Merlin, a bright red blush flared on his cheeks.

She cupped her chin in thought, humming a bit, "I suppose that means we're heading for Istar instead, huh?" She took a guess, her voice still sore from the fire that had gone down.

"Indeed." Merlin nodded, her eyes watching the girl with a little curiosity. Unconsciously, the girl had bitten her lip in thought, her eyebrows furrowed, "Is there something troubling you?" The Mage asked, turning her body to face the Dragon Child.

"Huh?" Y/n's eyes widened a bit as she was addressed, she lowered her gloved hand before chuckling a bit. She shook her head despite to most of her companions it didn't seem believable, "Nah, I was just thinking of the fastest route there." She explained, placing a hand on her hip, "I think I'll clean up," She waved her blood-covered hand, "And then a nap doesn't sound so bad." She added in a mutter, walking back into the tavern with a small yawn.

~No one's P.O.V.~

Silence had engulfed the land. What had once been a place filled with happiness, color, and life had turned to a place of eerie silence, constant fear from the younglings, and a grey and dark land.

As of the moment, no Dragons could be seen flying in the sky as they normally would. Nor could there be heard any loud roars or screeches.

But despite that, the approaching soldiers sent from five of the seven clans, were tense, on their guards. And they were right to be. They should have known that much from the past battles.

Goddesses were flying highest in the air, scouting for approaching enemies.

Fairies flew in the front, ready for any sudden attacks.

Giants were standing on their guards around the large group of Demons and Humans behind them.

The Humans held the first line of defense from behind the Giants, ready with their weapons in their grasps.

Demons were behind them, their senses on high alert from any attacks from behind, some already flying a little above the ground with their darkness formed as wings on their backs, ready to charge forward to take the first attacks.

Before they could make it anywhere near the mountains where the Dragons rested, their bodies sore from the constant battling or nursing for their newborns, a smaller figure dropped from high above the ground.

"THERE!" A Goddess had shouted, folding her arms before throwing them forward, "ARK!" As the figure continued to dive from the ground, the attack from the Goddess was deflected with the thin blade of their sword and redirected down to the Demons on the ground. Some of those reacting too slow paid with their lives.

The figure landed loudly on the ground before them, sending the dust into the air as the ground rumbled. The figure had landed on one knee, and one hand on the ground opposite to their knee, the other hand grasping tightly onto a blade with a blue glow to it.

A piercing glare reached them as the figure stood up, holding her blade by her side, "What business do you have here?!" She spoke loudly, her voice not faltering despite being outnumbered, "You have no place here! Return to where you came from!" She screamed, her voice demanding of them.

"We've come to aid you in the war against our Clans." The voice of a girl spoke. A woman stepped out from between the large legs of the Giants, "And to apologies." She added, lowering her head to look at the ground.

Y/n narrowed her eyes at the female. She glanced behind her, her home. As long as she didn't let anyone past her, it wouldn't matter. Swiftly, she moved to sheath her sword on her back. In a second, she stood in front of the Human, her hands by her sides, "Now, why would you do that?" She questioned, "What drove you all to betray your Clans?"

The woman's hands were shaking, normally, Y/n would guess that it was because of her, but something seemed wrong. The woman did not seem happy about being where she was, "Human."

The woman yelped at the stern tone, her gaze rising from the ground, "Right! I'm sorry... It's just that... I truly didn't want to be here," The woman explained, playing with her hands. Y/n narrowed her eyes at the Human, "I had no choice! Please don't kill me!"

She shouldn't have given the Human a chance to speak. She shouldn't have trusted. That small conversation, that small interaction was something that would stay with her, haunt her for the rest of her life.

The hairs on her neck stood up, alarming her. Before reacting, a blade pierced through her stomach followed by two spears from her sides. Humans.

She went to pull one of the spears from her side out, but thorned vines sprouted from the ground, capturing her arm, before doing the same on the other one. Fairies.

She gritted her teeth, kicking a blast of fire at the vines, but that was all she could before her feet sunk into the ground, immobilizing her. Giants.

Powerful attacks were sent one after the other at the girl, soon the protector of the Dragon Clan was choking on her own blood. Demons.

Soon, the girl was limp in her swiftly made prison. She had to be smart about this one. Just like they had for once.

High pitched screeches and whimpers could be heard by the girl, making her snap her eyes open without acknowledging the blood that ran over it. All rational thoughts left the girl. They had gotten past her and were attacking her home. Goddesses.

Panic and wrath rushed through her very being. The screeches of pain echoing in her ears. In pure hatred for the beings in front of her, blue flames engulfed her being, releasing her from the wines that held her arms. She moved them swiftly, splitting the ground open to free her legs.

She snarled at the other Clan members in front of her, holding her palm out towards them. only a second went by before large, vibrant flames exploded from her palm, burning the enemies in front of her.

She did not wait to see their flesh burn and their corpses fall, but even hurrying back to her home to stop the ambush, she could smell it. And oh, how she enjoyed that smell.

A blond stood in front of the closed door of the bedroom Y/n had decided to take a nap in. His hand was lifted, his fist resting on the wood as if about to knock. It was silent on the other side, but the silence felt uncomfortable to Meliodas, it didn't seem relaxed at all.

"Ah! Sir Meliodas!" The said blond quickly lowered his hand. Turning his head, he saw Arthur walking towards him while rubbing the back of his neck, "Did you come to check on Y/n as well?" He asked, walking to stand beside the tavern owner.

He shook his head, "Nope!" He grinned, "I just came to get something from my room, but it can wait until later, it's no problem." Meliodas shrugged with a small laugh, walking past Arthur back down the short hallway to the stairs, "I'll let you know when we're there!" And with that, Meliodas took a couple of steps down the staircase.

He stopped when he heard Arthur knock lightly on the door. It opened shortly after with a small creak, "Y/n?" The young king asked in a low voice before the door closed.

Meliodas gulped, clenching lightly to his shirt. It was hard... Knowing something was wrong and that he wasn't the one to comfort her, hug her, making her feel better. Instead, he was ignoring her and stood back to let others take his spot.

God, it hurt.

~No One's P.O.V.~

"Y/n?" Arthur spoke in a low voice again, taking small steps towards the bed where Y/n was sitting, her (h/c) hair shadowing her eyes. Arthur settled beside her on the bed, brushing her hair away lightly, "What's going on, Love?" He asked in a caring tone, wrapping his arm around the girl's waist.

Y/n crumple the side of the piece of paper she held in her hand, which Arthur hadn't noticed before now, "I'm not ready." She shook her head, "I-I can't face them."

Arthur bit his lip, placing his hand gently on the paper in her hands, it was a drawn picture and obviously old. It had two dragons on it, standing behind a younger Y/n, who held a baby in her arms. She hesitantly let go of it, allowing the male to place it delicately on the nightstand. Looking back at the girl, his eyes widened at the silent tear that slid down her cheek.

Arthur had never seen her like that. She was always in a light mood around him. Of course, she had been serious at times with him. But never had she been angry, irritated, or sad around him.

She took a deep breath, looking up to reveal her (e/c) eyes. She quickly wiped them, giving the king a small smile, "Ah, no more crying for me. No room for that." Arthur quickly pulled Y/n to him once she moved to get up, pulling her back to him, he settled her in his lap, causing a small blush to cover his cheeks.

"It's okay, Love." Arthur had lowered his voice to a soft, calm one. He pulled the girl into a tight hug, "You don't need to be strong all the time. That's why we're here! I wanna help you," Y/n lowered her head to rest on Arthur's shoulder, who slowly felt it getting wet, "And I know the others want to help you as well." He stated, brushing his hand through her hair. Something Y/n would do whenever he was stressed out or upset.

"I... I'm not strong enough." Y/n whispered, pulling lightly on Arthur's shirt, "I have to get stronger. Otherwise, I'll never be able to face them again." She gritted her teeth, holding her breath to keep a sob from escaping. Arthur placed a kiss on the top of her head. He didn't know what to do, where to go from there.

But even so, alone the calm beating of his heart helped Y/n relax, to calm her breath, "Back then... It was all my fault." Y/n took a shaky breath, "Because of me... The Dragon Clan fell. An-And I'll do anything to get them back."

She pulled lightly away from Arthur, looking him in the eyes, "I will get them back. I just need the power to do it." She gave him a small smile.

Arthur gave a small chuckle, placing the hand that had been brushing through her hair on her cheek, "That's... A long path you've put yourself on." He caressed her cheek with his thumb, "But if anyone can do, it's you, Love." She smiled, he had faith in her, that was something she needed to know.

"Now," He pulled the collar of her blue tunic down a bit, revealing the black markings that trailed up her shoulder, soon reaching her neck, "Will you please tell me what this is?" He asked softly. Y/n removed his hand, smiling at him, "It's my one-way ticket." She informed, holding his hand.

Arthur frowned a little at that, "Y/n, what's that supposed to mean? Pretty-" Y/n cut him off, placing her lips on his suddenly. Arthur's breath was cut in his throat, he exhaled once she pulled away, "-Please..." Arthur finished, grinning stupidly.

"Another time, okay?" Y/n smirked, keeping her face close to Arthur's.

He nodded, "Right..." He cupped her cheeks, pulling her in for another kiss. Oh, how he'd missed it. He'd been addicted by the first he ever got and had desired another since she left him in Camelot. He let out a small moan when she snaked her hand into his hair, giving it a light tug. With the arm around her waist, he pulled her closer, flushed against his chest. She pulled away, her eyes still closed. Arthur let out a breathy sigh, "God, I love you."

Little did they know that King had been on the other side of the door to make sure Y/n was okay himself. His face was red, his eyes wide and his nose bleeding.

~No One's P.O.V~

A couple of hours later, Arthur and Y/n had been awakened from their nap by none other than Gowther, who had barged into the room, announcing their arrival to their destination.

They were all now making their way through the open field, the only things visible as long as the eye could see would be the large stone pillars that were scrambled across the field. Y/n slid down the side of the green boar, standing at the foot of Hawk's Mama.

"So, this is Istar, the Druids' Holy Land, right?" Elizabeth asked excitedly as Y/n approached her. She gave the Third Princess of Liones a nod, "That's right." She crossed her arms scratching her right arm as she did so, "It's been a while since I've been here last though." She grinned, heading into the field. Elizabeth followed closely behind.

"Y/n, are you familiar with the Druids?" Elizabeth stepped up her pace to walk along her side, smiling at the girl, who was adjusting her fingerless gloves, "Well, I've visited a couple of times, so yeah, I guess I'm somewhat familiar with them." She shrugged, taking a moment to look around and find the right pillars.

"Still, there's nothing but stones as far as the eye can see, and there doesn't seem to be anyone around." Elizabeth noted, coming to a stop as she looked around the field, "What a beautiful view!" Y/n tracked back to her with a smile, watching as her hair blew lightly back, shifting her bangs a bit.

"You don't know the half of it." The Dragon Child smiled, taking Elisabeth's hand in her own, she intertwined her fingers and pulled her lightly to follow her. The two walked through two pillars with a large rock positioned above the two. Elizabeth gasped at the sight ahead of her, "This place looks pretty good. Of course, I wouldn't expect less from the three of them."

In Elizabeth's blue eye reflected an impossible large river, the clear water reflecting the sky above it almost perfectly, around them, high stone walls encased them, keeping the land safe. In the middle was what resembled a large tower and a smaller cave further to the left, a long, thin path made in between the island and where Y/n stood with the Princess.

"What do you know, guess the entrance was already open!" Meliodas walked through the entrance with Hawk by his side, his hand stuffed deep into the pockets of his pants.

"How exactly does this work?" Slader asked as he and the others slowly entered one after the other, his large, saw-like sword resting on his well-built shoulder. Merlin turned her head slightly, gesturing ahead of them, "It's a special type of gate that protects this place. In order to pass through it, you need the spell caster's permission." The Mage explained the simple trick. Simple, yet not weak.

"By that logic, Big Sister, if the gate's already open then-"

"They were expecting us." Y/n cut Slader off, gesturing to the three figures standing side by side on the island. She walked ahead but stopped and turned around when Elizabeth slipped her hand from hers.

"Uh, Elizabeth?" She frowned, holding her hand out for her to take it again. She looked back at the Druids briefly, seeing nothing wrong. She turned her head back to the Princess, "They're friendly, it's okay." She gave her a closed-eyed smile, reassuring her, unaware of two of the Druids sending the silver-haired female a glare.

"Okay then." She took Y/n's hand again, making her smile as they walked on the thin path towards them together, the others behind them. Hawk hurried past them, being the first to reach the three Druids, "Woah! You sure are humongous, Chief!" Hawk looked up at the tall man standing in between two younger girls, "I'm Hawk! The star and master of the Seven Deadly Sins! Ha! I'm the Captain of the Order of Scraps Disposal!" Shortly after Hawk's introduction, a staff was shoved up his nose, making him yelp.

"We're the Chiefs around here! I'm Lady Jenna!" The woman holding the staff in Hawk's nose introduced herself before looking over to her sister, "This is my younger sister, Zaneri!" She grinned, shoving Hawk back with her staff up in his nose, "Wait a minute! You mean these two young girls are the Druid Chiefs?!" Hawk whimpered lightly from the staff, looking up at the large male standing in the middle of them, "Then who's this old guy?!"

"I'm the priest in charge of protecting our two Chiefs. The name's Theo!" The male's stoic expression turned to a soft one, revealing a young voice when he spoke.

"H-How old are you anyway!?" The boar questioned, picking up on his voice quickly.

"Jenna," Y/n spoke up, looking sternly at the woman with her stick far up in the crying boar's nose. Jenna snapped her head to her, "I'd appreciate it if you'd treat my friend with more respect." The girl smiled at the Chief, who quickly pulled her staff out of the boar's nose, resting it back on her shoulder, "Of course!"

"Yo, Theo! You really bulked up, huh?" Meliodas greeted the young boy, walking up in front of him, "Yeah, Sir Meliodas and at 15 I'm still growing!" Theo smiled down at the Sin of Wrath.

The Dragon Child's attention was brought back to Elizabeth once she spoke up with a smile, introducing herself, "It's very nice to meet you. I'm the Kingdom of Liones' Third Prince-" Zaneri didn't care for her introduction. Zaneri turned her cold eye from Elizabeth to Y/n, taking ahold of the wrist of her hand, the one that was holding Elizabeth's.

Zaneri closed her eyes, placing the older girl's hand above her chest, "Y/n. I'm very happy to see you again." Her eyebrows furrowed a bit, "You never came back eight years ago." Y/n hummed at the girl, pulling her hand back, but not without grabbing Zaneri's in hers, bringing it up her face, she placed a kiss on her knuckles, "I'm very sorry. Forgive me?" She gave her a charming smile, one she didn't need to convince the Druid.

"Always." Zaneri nodded.

King cleared his throat, making Y/n turn her head to him, "You came here eight years ago? What for?" He levitated over to her, floating on his pillow.

"Yup! I needed to get rid of some power back then." Y/n explained, placing her left hand on her right shoulder, "I suppose... Getting it back now wouldn't be the worst timing." She looked to the ground in thought before looking up, nodding to herself.

"If that's the case, Y/n, Meliodas. Let's go to the tower." Zaneri started leading the way but came to a halt, glancing back at Elizabeth, "You as well."

She perked up, "Me? What for?"

"Are you okay?" Y/n smiled at Arthur, "To go on your own, I mean." The young King clarified, chuckling a little. Y/n stuffed her hands into her pockets, "Yeah, I got this! I should be worried about you." She giggled, "Knowing Jenna, she has something planned for all of you as well."

"Okay then. Good luck."

Y/n waved as she turned around to leave, "Right back at ya. See you later guys!" Y/n waved goodbye to the others, smiling when they waved back. Once gone, King glared at Arthur.

"Everything's moving so quickly. I can barely keep up..." Slader muttered from beside King, earning his attention instead of the King of Camelot, "Not only did they know we were coming, but they also knew what our purpose was as well." He added, truly curious about those Druids.

Don't forget, the Druids work with some mysterious spells." King told the Holy Knight, looking to the side, where Jenna was laughing at Hawk, who was still pained by the staff that previously had been up in his nose, "And on top of that, they certainly have their own way of thinking.

"My power's inside this place?" Meliodas asked as they entered the tower, finding it pitch dark inside. Y/n looked back, barely able to even make out the entrance, "Not only yours, Y/n's as well."

Zaneri turned around to face the three guest, "The two of you will have to go through a trial. Whether we return your power will depend on the result." Zaneri explained, despite not really wanting to go through with it.

"So in other words, all we have to do is ace the tests and we're powered up." Meliodas shrugged.

"It'll be very painful and difficult for the both of you. To be completely honest, I'm worried you might not make it."Zaneri informed, Elizabeth looked between the two with a worried espression, "When you put it like that, it just pushes me even harder!" Meliodas grinned, hitting his palm with a large grin.

Y/n nodded, crossing her arms, "I'll take any sort of test you've got!"

Zaneri lowered her head with a sigh. A golden glow engulfed her body and she started lifting her arms as she chanted, "Dorokimoto, Hataketope, Omonoria, Kieto!" At the final word, the ground lit up under Meliodas' and Y/n's feet. Y/n frowned a bit before closing her eys, allowing the glow to engulf her once her body relaxed.

Blinking a couple of times, Y/n found herself standing in the middle of a market in a Human town. Somebody dumped into her, nearly making her stumble over. She turned to look over her shoulder to see an older man walking with a wooden box, "Oh, sorry about that, Kid." The man apologised, only for his eyes to widen when she turned fully around, "Oh! How rude of me! I meant no disrespect, Miss Y/n!"

"Huh?" Y/n looked down at herself to find her hands now bare, leather boots on her feet along with a pair of light brown pants. A green one-sleeved shirt leaving her right arm to show its bandages, above the shirt, she had a small vest, carrying a certain symbol on it, "No way! It can't be! That crest! It can't be... Danafall?"

"Hey!" Y/n heard Meliodas' voice behind her, and soon followed another, "We've been looking for you! You can't just run off like that, y'know?" Y/n's entire being tensed up, her shoulder rising at the voice. Slowly, Y/n turned around to face a happy Meliodas and a smiling pink-headed girl - Elizabeth.

__________________________________________

The current list of who (Y/n) ends up with:

- Zeldris, Merlin, King, Gowther, Meliodas, Diane, Ban, Arthur, Ten Commandments, Elizabeth x Reader (LOCKED)

- Zeldris x Reader x Meliodas

- Zeldris

- Meliodas

- Gloxinia

- Merlin

- Diane

- Ban

- Ban x Reader x Elaine

- Zeldris, Meliodas x Reader x Ten Commandments

- Gowther

- Arthur

- The Ten Commandments

- Derieri

- Elizabeth

- King

- Ban x Reader x Meliodas

- Gilthunder

- Estarossa

- Elaine

- The Four Archangels

- Derieri x Reader x Monspeet

- Ten Commandments x Reader x Elizabeth

- Meliodas, Zeldris x Reader x Merlin, Elizabeth

- Seven Deadly Sins x Reader

- Escanor

(LOCKED) - An ending sure to come, no need to vote on it.

Lemme know if you want some new possible endings! I'm probably not going to do them all, so if there's one you want higher on the list, throw in your vote!

Thank you all so much for 200k! I can't believe people actually like this book! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 824 10
Yandere Seven Deadly Sins X Reader This is a tale of ancient times, an era before humans and Non-Human worlds where forever divided. When the Holy Kn...
285 9 11
A young girl dreamt of finding her soulmate one day like her daddy did. She waited 3,000 years for him but when she met him her hearts shattered when...
31.7K 1K 21
When Elizabeth and her older brother set out on a journey to find the seven deadly sins and ask for their help in saving the kingdom of Liones they m...
746K 21.4K 32
(Various x reader) After the murder of her mother, (Y/N) fled to Earth to get away the Goddesses. Her existence was strictly forbidden and punishable...