A Clean Slate

By XxdailyzxX

Marriage was never one of the many things Malia Detro wanted. Being one of the weak Italian Mafia groups her... More

Info
Gone
Maybe He Can
Why Him
Dinner
Betrayal
Gathering
Mystery Man
Messed Up
*WRITERS NOTE*
Right?
Black
Wasted
Fuck You
Dash
Tesoro
Betty
Free
Frightened
Go On
Popcorn
Bitch
Manhole
Alleyway
Weirdo
Timmy
Snoopy
Poison
Beatrice And Sharol
No
Thud
Chihuahua
Mama?
Dream On
Loved
Men In Suits
Mission
Hospital
My Girl
Jet
Crack
Paper
Storm
Candy
Deliciae
Suprise
Goodnight
Bride And Groom
Fault
Surely Wrong
Dissapear

Woman

3.4K 61 38
By XxdailyzxX

*2 weeks later*

"Odie move" I grunt as I try to push him off me.

He lays on my legs not moving. "Big boy please get up" I say as I pat his head. Over the past couple weeks he has been growing a lot and he now weighs almost one hundred thirty pounds.

I hear a whistle come from the door and he immediately gets off of me. I look over to the door and smile when I see my fiancé standing at the door shirtless.

"Happy Birthday" I say as I get out of the bed. He eyes me curiously. "How did you-" he starts but I cut him off. "I have my ways," I say as I peck his cheek.

"What do you normally do on your birthday?" I ask.

His face is blank as he stares at me. I furrow my eyebrows. "You don't celebrate it do you" I say as I take his hand in mine. He doesn't answer, he just stares at our hands. "Well then think of today as a special treatment" I say as I give him one of my biggest smiles.

He nods and smiles back at me.

His hands quickly move down to my butt and I slap them off. "Later" I say.

"Now come on" I say as I grab a hold of his hand again. I drag him to the front door of his house and grab a pair of keys.

"What would you like to do today." I ask as we exit the house. I see a smirk appear on his face. "Sex" he says as he licks his lips. I eye him. "Besides that" I say as I roll my eyes.

I see him think before he smiles. "I do have some work that needs to be done. Care to join" he says as we hop in the car. "Out of everything to do today you want to work?" I say as I raise my eyebrows. He nods and I start up the engine.

"If that's what you want." I say as I start to drive off.

Once I pull up to a building that has high security I know that we have reached our destination.

I pull up to the gate and a gun gets pointed at me. "Who are you? '' the guard asks as he inches closer. I move out of the way so he could see Ace on his phone and he quickly brings his gun back to his side.

I hear a buzz then the first gate opens. Once I pull up to the second one I see a fingerprint scanner thing. I clear my throat and Ace turns towards me.

I point to the device and he motions me to put my finger on it. I look at him curiously as I press my index finger on the device.

Another buzz appears and the gate opens. "When did you do that?" I ask as I pull up to the third gate. He doesn't answer and just swipes through his phone. Another device pops up but this time I have to scan my whole hand. Weird.

I scan it and the doors open. No buzz comes from it, just squeaks.

"Pull up at the front." he says as he points to the front of the building.

I nod and pull up to the front putting the car in park. "Alright let's put up the act" I say as I smile at Ace. He still stares down at his phone and I quickly look at myself in the rear view mirror. I take deep breaths then make sure my face has no emotion in it whatsoever.

I then stopped the car and got out. Ace followed my lead and without even waiting for me he walked towards the front doors of the building.

I followed him, keeping my distance. Alright today when we're in here I'm going to act like I hate him and that he smells bad.

So once I got close enough to smell his lougerious cologne I would scrunch up my nose in disgust.

I did this a couple times before he noticed. "What the hell are you doing?" he says sternly. My nose is still scrunched up as I look a step back. "You smell" I spit out turning my face back to emotionless. He kept up his business face but I could see in his eyes he was shocked.

What he was shocked about I have no clue.

He turns his head away from me as he started to head towards a big metal door.

He scans his thumb on the device next to the door. A click comes from it then the door moves a little. He swung open the door, not holding it for me. As I made my way quickly through the door my eyes met a long hallway full of cells.

Most of them were old crusty men.

"Want to come and help me with something baby" I hear a voice say from one of the stalls. I wanted to gag in disgust as I turned my head and saw a man that looked like to be in his fifties.

I gave him a glare which only made him smirk. "Hard to get I see." he says as he licks his lips.

I smile and walk up to the cell. "Maybe" I said in a seductive tone.

The man quickly made his way towards me. Once he was in arm reach I quickly extended my arm through the bars. I wrapped my hand around the back of his head and smashed it into the bars.

"If I were you I'd keep your mouth shut" I said in an almost angry tone.

I quickly then let go of him and gave him a smile. "Have a wonderful day now" I say.

I quickly turn my face back into one that showed no emotion in it and made my way down to where Ace was. He was standing in front of a cell with a grin on his lips.

Once I got to the cell he was looking into, my eyes fell onto his father. He was all bloody and bruised. I stumbled back at the sight and he let out a laugh once he saw me. "Remember you're still one of my victims." He coughed out. I wanted to run away but that would show weakness.

I quickly pushed the fears away and made my way closer to his cell. I look over at Ace again. He moves his hand up to another device and the cell door opens. Ace immediately stepped in. Before I had the chance to step in with him I heard a muffled voice call out my name.

As I look behind me I see my dad tied to a wall in the cell behind me.

As much as I wanted to smile at the sight I couldn't bring myself to. Every nerve in my body was telling me to stab him in the heart. Maybe then he would feel a little of what I had felt that night.

I look back over at Ace and I see his knuckles were already bloody. He was punching his dad. I see why he wanted to come here now.

As he took multiple swings at his fathers body I stood still as I watched Ace in action. He was punching someone and he looked hella fine doing it.

Taking in every moment of this I hear my dad keep mumbling stuff. I ignored them until he said the words I thought I would never hear again. "Per te amore mio" - (For you my love.)

He had only said those words when I was little. He would say them to my mom every night until he didn't. He stopped saying those words when he gained more power from the Mafia.

I turn around to look at him. Tears ran down his face as he stared down at the floor. Was he hallucinating?

I had never seen my father cry. He had always been either in a happy or angry mood, never sad.

Why was he thinking of mom tho. Before walking over to my dad's cell I looked back at Ace one last time. He was smiling. Blood all over his hands. He was now kicking his father.

I stepped away and faced my own. I wanted to say something but nothing left my mouth. I see him raise his head and he stares straight into my eyes. He looked at me in disgust and anger. I guess he's back to his normal self.

As I stood there watching Ace beat up his dad it soon became boring and that's when I decided to look at all of people.

As I walked through the long hallway I got a few comments from the prisoners but I ignored them.

I stopped at the last stall at the end of the hallway and peered into it. In there laid an old crippled lady.

I see her peer up at me. Her eyes were full of many emotions. She was like an open book to me. She was filled with guilt, sadness, revenge, anger, and many more emotions.

I see her weakly point to something behind me.

I turn around and see a faucet with small cups beside it.

I nodded and poured her a cup of water. Even though I know I shouldn't I do.

I hand the lady the cup of water and she slowly takes it from my grasp.

Taking slow sips of it she looked up at me again. She then gulped the rest of it down before placing it next to the cell's bars.

I reached out and picked up the cup. Before I could pull my hand out I felt the lady's frail hand grab mine gently. I wanted to pull away but part of me found it relaxing and vaguely familiar.

She started to make circles on the palm of my hand. My mind immediately goes back to when I got my third job. Working for the spy organizations. It was my second day there in training when a lady came up to us with a cane. She would grab our hands and rub her thumb along the palms to see if our spirits were true instead of evil.

I had never believed in that kind of thing. Only our lord can tell that.

My eyes go wide as my mind focuses back on the lady in front of me.

"I always knew there was something off with your spirit." she says. "It has always been filled with the light and dark," she adds. Before I could react I felt her press her nail into my skin. "I need this" she says as she collects some of my blood.

I yank my hand back. She's crazy.

I see her bring her finger up to her mouth and lick my blood. She shut her eyes and she laid down. "I can be at peace now" she says.

I quickly rush back to Ace ignoring that moment.

"Thank goodness" I sigh in relief as I see Ace's figure appear.

He was covered in blood and his eyes quickly fell to my wrist. I see anger in his eyes as he stares at the little wound.

"I'm ready to go now" he says as he still eyes my cut.

He struts his way back to the big door and opens it. My eyes fell on the many people who now filled the place, all of them saying sir as their eyes fell on Ace.

Glares from multiple women settled on me and I made sure to give every last one of them a deadly glare before leaving the building.

Once we got in the car I immediately headed back home like Ace had said

Sorry for skipping yesterday's post. Anyway I have some exiting news. It might not be exciting to you but to me it is. Yesterday and today I was thinking of a good ending and I finally have it. All I have to say is get ready for it.

Hope you have a Good Morning/Goodnight :)

*Sorta Edited*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 243 38
#Book 1 in the TAINTED Series. A devil falling in love with another devil. "I guess you are planning to kill me" I said smirking, but his devilish sm...
242K 6K 47
Ace Giovanni and Anaya Malhotra were high school sweethearts until one day he had to give up his love for the safety of her life and he became the le...
65.2K 5.8K 20
Her trembling body backed away watching her predator reaching her, her lips quivered in fear keeping her shaking hand over her bandaged stomach. "P...
106K 1.9K 45
We got in to a dark room and headed to what I assume is the bathroom. When we got to the bathroom I took a look at me and I was covered in blood, I t...