ruthless

By fictionxwh0re

it's always the innocent girl who falls for the dangerous mafia boss....not anymore Nicoletta Rivera has been... More

intro
chapter 1: bed
chapter 2:the Delucas
chapter 3:pain tolerance
chapter 4:james
chapter 5:rose
chapter 6: masquerade
chapter 7:tourture
chapter 8:his view
chapter 9:emotions
chapter 10:justice
chapter 11:ravers
chapter 12:truth or truth
chapter 13: feelings
chapter 14: trauma and tears
chapter 15:not weak
chapter 16: woman
chapter 17:trainer
chapter 18: scars
chapter 19: club ultra
chapter 20: patheic
chapter 21: 3am
chapter 22: rest
chapter 23: truth
chapter 24: the avalon
chapter 25: truthful feelings
chapter 26:whore
chapter 27: to our future selves
chapter 28: crema
chapter 29: destroy
chpater 30: sanchez
chapter 31: childhood
chapter 32: mine
chapter 33: shower
chapter 34: inner thoughts
chapter 35: something good
chapter 36: weight room
chapter 37: tattoo
chapter 38: tasks
chapter 39: sanchez ball
chapter 41: work day
chapter 42: unknown number
chapter 43: warehouse
chapter 44: grip
chapter 45: suck it up
chapter 46: pathetic desires
chapter 47: tired soul
chapter 48: celebration
chapter 49: misson
chapter 50: twisted bonnie and clyde
chapter 51: struggle
chapter 52: cliffs and clubs
chapter 53: grilled cheese
chapter 54: join
chapter 55: past
chapter 56: cece
chapter 57: meetings
chapter 58: puzzle pieces
chapter 59: Mattise
chapter 60: plane
chapter 61: momma sandy
chapter 62: arme à feu
chapter 63: old friend
chapter 64: the one and only
chapter 65: repent
chapter 66: polaroids
chapter 67: hades
Chapter 68: home
chapter 69: milan
chapter 70: day one
chapter 71: stiches
chapter 72: fear
chapter 73: internal battle
chaoter 74: feast
chapter 75: flesh
chapter 76: heal
epilogue
thank you.

chapter 40: tease

9.9K 154 18
By fictionxwh0re

getting into the house my feet ache and i rip off my shoes before i'm even fully inside. I plop down on the stairs and wait for everyone to come inside. Hazel sits on the step above me and Alice sits on the step below me.

"dante'' dad, who's drunk, touches dante's shoulder "i gotta have you over for breakfast or something" dante smiles "there's no need for that sir-" dad places a finger over his mouth "sh sh sh im going to have you over for breakfast or something,you're with my son it's only right." pulling away from Dante,dad drunkenly smiles.

"i'm off to bed,don't wake me" her turns his feet and walks down the hallway of his office "dad that's your office" vin calls out and dad turns back around "right i'm always in work mode,i gotta fix that i think"

he shuffles over to the archway that leads into the living room and he opens the door that's hidden behind a fake bookcase. "good night my children and the people that are also here"

dad shuts the door before we can say goodnight "well now i see what dad doesn't get drunk too often" stefano laughs "you know, i think he's crossed saw him smoking some zaza before" my eyes widen no way "hazel your kidding" i look up at her

"i wish i was, d-man really went all in tonight" she nods as she speaks "i must be old because what the fuck is a zaza? and what does being crossed mean '' stefano titles his head as he leans on the wall. Hazel and I laugh "I forget that you aren't from New york, in other words our dad was smoking weed" i place my elbows on my knees.

Everyone is just as surprised as i am."and what's being crossed mean?" Vinchenzo points at us "baby you don't know what that means?" hazel seems a little upset "no i have zero clue" hazel groans "it means he's both high and drunk,best feeling in the world if you ask me" she shrugs.

"I'm going to have to agree with Hazel on that one," Luciano smiles, "you've been crossed?" i tilt my head at him "i didn't know there was a name for it but yes i have been" he smiles "damn luch talk about a party boy" stefano smiles before walking up to alice

"Okay well we're off to bed thank you for the vocabulary lesson goodnight" Stefano grabs Alice and moves past us to get up the stairs.

Luciano grabs my hand and we say goodnight to everyone before walking to his room. We calmly walk the halls until we get to his door. He opens it, letting me walk in first and shutting it behind him.

I take my gloves off and necklace before turning around to Luciano who grabs my face and kisses me. It catches me off guard but I melt into the kiss.

After a few moments the kiss grows hungry and Luciano is stepping back. We made it to his couch and I lay down with him getting on top of me,without breaking the kiss.

Luciano places his knee between my thighs holy shit. his lips trail down my neck and he places my hands above my head. He reaches my collarbone and pulls away just a little. "I've been waiting to have you to myself all night" he voice is breathless as his lips brush against my skin giving me chills.

I smile as he becomes face level with me "well we're alone. you can have your way with me" i take send him a smile and 'fuck-me-eyes' causing his breathing to change.

he pulls himself off of me and holds his hand out. I take his hand and he pulls me up. "turn around for me" and I do. Lucaino kisses my cheek and trails down my jaw, and then my neck. "May I take your dress off?" he tugs at the flowey part or the dress.

"you may" i nod as i speak. luciano places small,slow kisses down my neck and his hands start to unzip my dress. i hold the front of my dress as luciano's lips trail to my collarbone and shoulder.

he finishes unzipping my dress and  steps away. I let go of the front and the dress pools at my ankles leaving me in nothing but my panties,socks,and garter.

turning around luciano takes off his suit jacket and starts to unbutton his shirt while eyeing me. stepping closer he grabs my chin "go lay on the couch for me"

my body tingles at his words and my knees feel weak niki no you won't let yourself fall to his every word. "no,you go lay down" i move his hand from my face and his eyebrows raise. "oh really?" he smirks

"Yes really, go be a good boy and sit down" I tilt my head as I watch Luciano's cheeks fill with color. Oh, he likes it?.

Lucaino steps back, taking a seat on the couch and manspreading. holy fuck he's hot walking forward i climb on his lap. "don't worry you'll get to fuck me like a whore in a minute" i grab his chin with my fingers and he nods smiling.

leaning down I press my lips against his and take my hand away only touching his shoulders. slowly grinding my hips i feel luciano through his pants.

moving my hips in a circle as I kiss him softly and  he groans. my hands travel his arms and I let my fingers drag themselves across his clothed skin.

pressing myself onto him more as I grind, his hands find my waist. I pull away from the kiss "no touching" I smile and he takes his hands on my hips and places them on the back of the couch.

I lean back down and let the soft kiss happen once again before my lips trail down to his neck and jaw. I grind my hips slightly faster and lightly suck and nip at his neck.

Luciano's breathing changes just a bit and my hands make their way unbuttoning the rest of his shirt. He sits forward and shrugs his shirt off. my lips trail his collarbone and down to his chest. I slowly start to move my body down as my lips suck and nip at his body.

continuing to move off his lap i kiss down his abs and i fell his body trying to jerk as i place the soft kisses. i move my lips to the opposite side of his scars and then trailing down to just above his belt before pulling away.

I place my hands on the belt buckle before looking up at him. I open my mouth to speak and he just nods. I smile "I'm gonna need words" I trail my hands in his thigh and he sucks in air before letting go. "yes niki please-  yes" i take my bottom lip into my mouth smiling before taking my hands back to his belt buckle.

i never thought luciano deluca would be flustered over this kind of stuff. It's totally hot but quite unexpected.

I take the belt out of the buckle and start to pull it out of the belt loops. Luciano lifts his hips letting me take the belt completely off. I look up at him,slowly undoing his pants while staring at him in the eyes.

he lifts his hips once more and i pull the clothing off his body leaving him in just his boxers. my hands slide up his thighs and i let my left hand slide across his bulge as i reach for his waistband.

leaning my head down I brush my lips against his boxers and Luciano visibly gets chills. lifting my head I smile "did that feel good?" I tilt my head and Luciano takes a deep breath. "y-yes" his cheeks are more red than before "your so cute when your flustered" i scrunch my nose at him.

before i know it luciano's hand wraps around my throat and he stands up bringing me with him. The grip isn't tight but he's pressing at the sides a bit. "Do you like teasing me?" he tilts his head.

oh shit i smile "yes i do" i reach up using a hand to grip his neck and take my knees and force him backward to sit on the couch. i fall into his lap with my hand still around his throat and his hand on mine.

he grips a bit and so do it. I feel him somehow grow a little harder and I smile. lucaino pulls his hand away and but i don't, i move my hand up so i can angle his head up.

"niki,you're playing a very dangerous game" his head tilts against my hand. "good, i like dangerous" his eyebrows raise and in one quick movement he pulls me up gripping my thighs and walks me over to his bed and throws me on.

he threw me,damn that's hot he climbs on the bed and hovers over me. I bring his face down to mine and kiss him. The kiss is rough for a moment before Luciano's lips trail down my neck.

his hands slide down my body and his lips soon follow. luciano's kisses down the middle of my body before trailing to the sides and stopping above my black garter.

he peels the garter from my body taking my socks with it. He throws the fabric on the floor and spreads my legs a bit. moving closer to my pussy he smiles.

"Do you think teasing me is cute?" i sit up on my elbows and nod "we'll see about that" luciano's head tilts and his lips find the insides of my thighs.

He starts close to my knee on my left leg and then switches to my right. he leaves small kisses on each leg until he reaches close to my panties.

his fingers reach up brushing my clit. i watch him closely as luciano visibly fights the urge to fuck me. he leans down kissing everywhere accept where i need it most.

he blows air on my dampening panties and I gasp. He chuckles a bit "isn't too nice is it?" I playfully roll my eyes "you call that teasing?" I laugh but Luciano moves up so he's face level. He presses his lips on mine.

Luciano moves his thigh between my legs and pins my hands above my head. The kiss continues and the pace begins to become more rough. Luciano takes his thigh and presses it against me.

i hum against the kiss and he stops "that feel good?" i nod "yes" my voice is needy. He smiles and returns back to the kiss. his tongue slips into my mouth and then he takes it away letting the kiss become plain.

I try to move my hands to grab his face but his grip get tighter and his leg starts to grind against me once more. Luciano's lips trail my neck leaving soft kisses causing me to softly grind against his thigh.

pressing his lips on mine softly he doesn't let the kiss go further as he moves his thigh. my hips moves faster and wimpers leave my mouth. he lets this continue for another minute before pulling away from my body completely and hovering over me.

a whine escapes "no" he smiles "no what?" I sigh , setting myself out of a submissive state and I send him a lustful smile "are you gonna keep teasing me? or are you going to fuck me like your said you were?" i raise an eyebrow.

Luciano takes his bottom lip into his mouth. he lets out a breath of air and slowly closes his eyes taking a moment. When he opens his eyes back up he's calm but the list lingers in his face.

"beg" my eyes light up. "come on niki" he grips my jaw "if you want me to fuck you so bad, beg for it" my cheeks fill with heat your not gonna be able to walk for a few days after this.

"please" i stare at him in the eyes "please luciano" he takes a deep breath "please luciano i need you" your gonna regret that in the morning, you always do niki

his lips meet mine aggressively and i wrap my legs around him flipping us over.i grind a little before she flips up back over and places his knee between my thighs.

He pulls his lips away for a moment to look at me. He presses his lips on my collarbone and his hand drags down my body and stops to apply pressure to my clit.

my body jerks as his fingers move in slow circular motions. my breathing becomes heavy as his lips create more hickeys along my skin

his fingers press a little harder and move a bit faster until a small moan slips and I'm grinding against his hand.

He brings his lips back to mine and I slip my tongue into his mouth and he releases my wrists. my hands play with his hair and tug a bit causing him to groan.

I smile through the kiss and let out another soft breath. Luciano's hands play with my thong "please take it off" my voice is whiny and my eyes stare into his with our faces a few inches apart.

Luciano's fingers hook under the fabric on my hip and pulls the thong away from my body. his fingers brush against my pussy teasing me before he trails up to my face.

He presses a kiss on my lips before leaning over to his nightstand and pulling out a condom. He places his lips back on mine as he slips his boxers off and rolls the condom on.

his hands reach down to my clit rubbing softly as he aligns himself. his lips trail my neck again and he pushes himself in halfway. my body's getting used to him,it doesn't hurt as much anymore. my body adjusts quickly and then he pushes the rest of himself inside me.

my body relaxes around him and he starts to thrust. His pace is slow but starts to speed up just a bit. his hands grip my waist. his lips suck on my neck for a few seconds but then he moves my wrists above my head once more.

Lucaino slowly slides in and out of me. I wrap my legs around him and his lips meet mine and I softly gasp through the kiss. "faster. please go faster" a small moan slips.

Luciano's pace speeds just a little. I pull away from the kiss "that's not what I meant" he continues to thrust at a mildly fast pace.

"than what's do you mean" i hold back a moan "i mean i want- oh fuck- i want you to be rough, like you promised" he sends me a lustful smile and the grip on my wrists get tighter.

he pulls out slowly and then slams into me before pounding into me. waves of pure pleasure run through me. "is this what you wanted?" he stares me in the eyes. I hold back a moan by biting my bottom lip and nodding at him.

"niki if you want me to continue I need words,or i'll stop" his left hand grips my jaw and his right holds my wrists. I nod and take a few deep breaths. his pace begins to slow and a whimper forms in my throat. "yes." luciano chuckles "good girl" oh my god

His pace speeds once more and his grip loves to my throat pressing his fingers on the sides slightly. He continues to pound into me and I press my lips together and screw my eyes shut trying to stay as quiet as possible. 

"Look at me" his dick brushes against my g-spot. I open my eyes and look at him. "don't be shy, let me hear you" my body fills with tingles. I stop holding back, I make sure to keep quiet enough that it won't disturb anyone else.

I softly grind as Luciano pounds into me. his hand lets go of my wrists and i take this as an opportunity to flip us over. I push all his weight onto the bed and land on top. I place my hands on his chest and slowly ride.

lucainos hands press against my hips and I come to a stop. I lean down close to his face. "i'm gonna need you to be real quiet for me" my right hand reaches up and gently grabs his face. "Can you do that?" I tilt my head.

i slowly grind my hips and luciano takes a sharp inhale "i said, can you do that for me" i grip his face just a little "yes" his cheeks fill with that pink color again and his voice is a little needy holy shit. and i thought i was needy and dominating at the same time.

I place a soft kiss on his lips before pulling away and sitting up straight. I roll my hips before I start to bounce. pleasure runs through me and both of us moan quietly.

his hands grab my hips guiding me and the pleasure makes me throw my head back. Luciano lets out a slightly louder moan and I snap my head back down.

my hands slide up his chest and grip his jaw "didn't i say you had to be quite" he swallows hard "yes" i smile "so why don't you be a good boy and keep quiet for me?" i bounce against him and grabs my hips. he keeps a moan in, causing me to smile.

I kiss him gently, holding his face as I ride him. I hold back as many moans as I can while pleasure is being sent all throughout my body.

I let out a moan through the kiss. i tail down his neck leaving hickeys on his collar bones so they can stay hidden by his shirt in the morning.

his hands dig into my skin causing me to whimper a bit. Lucaino flips us over and starts to pound into me at the same pace as before.

I slap my hand over my mouth and let the pleasure take over my body. I pull Luciano down bringing his lips to mine. as he slides in and out of me we both let moans and grunts slip into the kiss.

I feel the knot in my stomach starting to form and I bring my hands to his back. Luciano pulls away from the kiss and stares at me in the eyes. his hands grip onto my hips more cause it to sting a bit,sending more pleasure through my body.

he keeps at his pace and i chew on my bottom lip to keep myself from screaming from the pleasure. the knot starts to tie and my legs tighten around his body.

He continues to look me in the eyes and I dig my nails into his upper back. my eyes stay locked with his as the build up in my body continues.

I can tell by his body language that Luciano is close too. his thrusts begin to become more stable and his eyes dart between mine.

my legs begin to shake and I grip onto luciano.i can feel myself about to finish, my back arches and my nails dig into his back as the built up is released.

Luciano grips my hips with his fingers as he finishes and he thrusts until we're both done. The air is filled with heavy breathing as Luciano collapses on top of me.

he slowly pulls out and flips on his back. we stay like this looking at the ceiling for a moment. his hand finds mine and our fingers interlock.

After a few minutes he sits up. "let's go get cleaned up" he slides off the bed and pulls me with him. as my feet hit the ground my knees give out and Luciano catches me.

i laugh a bit "niki will you ever realize the fact that your knees giving out isn't normal" i shrug "if my knees giving out and being sore in the morning are the only consequences,i'm fine"

Lucaino playfully rolls his eyes as he picks me up bridal style. He laughs a bit, shaking his head and heading to the bathroom.

Luciano turns the light on and places me on the cold counter. We both get cleaned up and I feel my body start to get tired. I yawn and he walks over to me trailing his fingers lightly on my body.

his eyes travel my body sitting down and then they widen "what?" his hands go to my hips "nik i'm sorry" looking down i move his hands and my skin is red and has indents of his fingers placed on my skin.

I smile and he looks up at me concerned "niki why are you smiling? Why didn't you say I was hurting you? nik you can say someth-" i grab his face and kiss him. pulling back a smile "it's because it didn't hurt"

his expression stays the same "niki i-" he pauses "are you sure you're okay?" i smile and nod. "i personally think pain makes it better, i didn't really realize how hard you were squeezing me" I shrug and his face softens.

"Was I too much?" my hands play with his hair and he smiles "no niki you weren't, it was hot" luciano looks me up and down causing me to laugh. I rub my face trying to shake the tiredness away.

"i'm being serious, for future reference" i tilt my head "soft dom niki in the future? hm, i could work with that" i laugh "you'd be surprised,it uh varies from person to person" luciano's eyes furrow.

"how many guys have you been like that with?" i press my lips together "how many girls have you been like that with?" my hands press on his shoulders. his hands rub my hip where they will probably be bruised in the morning.

his eyes travel down and then he looks a little confused. "what's this" looking down his thumb brush's over the faded heart shaped scar on my thigh close to my hip shit

i stay silent "well?" I swallow hard. "niki your didn't hurt yourself did you?" his hands cup my face "oh no, no no no" i push his hands away "um" my throat feels dry "i had someone do it for me..." i look down rubbing the back of my neck. "why?" i take a deep breath.

your a bad bitch niki it's just a knife kink what's so wrong with that. okay there's a lot wrong with it. but it's just lucaino he won't judge you. suck it up

"i have a knife kink" i place my hands on my thighs and luciano's face becomes calm "oh okay." i squint my eyes "shouldn't you be lecturing me on why that's dangerous?" he shakes his head.

"no. i've been with people who've been into that kinda stuff" my body relaxes again. "how many people have you been with" luciano laughs

"i have two answers" what? "the ones I can remember , and an estimate. I always tell people the ones I can remember. That number is only 27" he steps closer to me. "two questions." my hands return to his hair "ask away" he smiles.

"what's the estimate, and why can you remember" his body changes. Lucainos stays quiet for a moment. "The estimate is over 50." His voice is hesitant but i nod.

"i've told you about how my sister lilian left." i nod "my life fell apart, i resorted to partying to help me cope. there's blanks in those few years in my life. it's all foggy and i can't really remember much. sometimes there's just complete blackouts of days and nights"

his eyes trail off to the side and he turns his head looking around the bathroom. I touch his face turning it to me. "It's okay. Luciano I'm so sorry that you felt so much pain that party life is what you restored to." my thumb strokes his face.

"I'm sorry you dealt with that. I'm sorry you go through  everything that you do. you don't deserve it" he sends me a weak smile. "why are you apologizing niki?" because everyone that's hurt you won't.

"I don't know, I'm just sorry that you feel like this" his hand reaches up and he pulls me closer and presses his lips on mine softly before pulling away to look at me. "Let's get in bed, it's late" I nod and he picks me up.

I wrap my legs and arms around him and luciano's walks out of the bathroom turning the light off. placing me on his bed he walks over to his dresser and grabs some briefs . "Can I have a pair of sweatpants?"

He smiles and opens the second drawer pulling out a pair of black sweatpants, throwing them at me. I slip them on and they are loose around the waist. It's fine. I push myself back onto the pillows and Luciano walks over to join me.

slipping under the covers he moves closer to me he slides one arm under me and the other over my body. my leg falls over him and I nuzzle into his neck. He's so warm.

I can feel my body starting to let itself rest. looking at luciano i take him in for a moment "why can't you remember things for that's time in your life" his fingers stoke my sides. "we'll talk about it another time nik let's go to sleep" i nod.

"okay goodnight luciano" i shut my eyes and snake my arms into his shoulders. "Goodnight beautiful" I smile into his neck and let sleep take over

i'm so sorry i was gone loves. i lost all motivation to write and had a writers block but now that's over and the story can continue. MUWAH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 120 14
"𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝖘𝖚𝖓𝖇𝖆𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖒?" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ᶠᵉˡⁱˣ ⁱˢ ᵃᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒˢᵗ ᶠᵃᵐᵒᵘˢ ᴷ-ᴾᵒ...
2.6K 75 4
𝐀 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 | 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐗𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧 _ 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥, 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨...
197K 833 6
❗ WARNING ❗ advisable for 18+ ❗ do not report, these is only a work of a fiction!
559K 13.8K 34
A boss and his assassin. what could go wrong? Betrayal? Heartbreak? Death? Love? Sabotage? Vincent Ramirez Cold- hearted Leader of the Italian maf...