The mafia ball.

By pickford9

MATURE CONTENT: some may say a smut overload EDITING/REWRITING One night. A night filled with passion and l... More

Prologue
1| The Ball
2| Eye Catcher
3| There's Always That One Bitch
4| No Fucking Way
5| I Hate You
6| Say Hello To Our New Home
7|He Is Hot
8|Thats My Girl
9|Fuck Nova
10|You're Asking For A Dirty Sin.
11|No Free Shows
12|Dont Touch Me
13| A Little Teasing Never Hurt Anyone
14| Goodnight Angel
15|I Hate How You Make Me Feel.
16| Just Hold On
17| Come Back To Me
18|Stay The Hell Away From Him
19|Don't You Fucking Dare
20|Try Not To Get Killed
21|Dont Tease Me Angel
22|I'm In Charge, Angel
23|Everything Comes To A End
24|Admit It, You Want Me
25|I Killed Her
26|Nothing Like Hate Sex
27|I Cant lose You Too
28| I'll Do Anything For You
29| Grayson Blackwell Is No More
30|I'm Sorry, Truly
31|I'm Your's, Grayson.
32|Promise Me
33|You're In For Some Trouble, Angel
34|I'll Fucking Kill Him Myself
36|I Want You
37|She's Gone
38|He Has A Shit Ton Of Guns
39|We Kill Him
Not an update!
40|Don't Fucking Lie To Me
41| What have you done?
42|Nova, It's Kelly
43|This Can't Be Happening
Sequal
Good news!
The Truth About Ophelia

35|Always

9.8K 242 45
By pickford9

Thank you so much for 23K reads!!!

Nova's POV

Grayson pulls me back out into the hall, his grip firm on my wrist but not painful. "Grayson, slow down." My hand clings onto his arm as he speed walks through the crowed.

He ignores me sitting himself on a stool beside the bar. He orders a drink taking not notice of  my stare. "What did he do?" His jaw clenched as he gulps his drink down.

"Grayson-

"What did he do?" He cuts me off.

I sigh and sit down, taking his clenched fists into my hand. "He kissed me on the neck." I say carefully watching as he glares into space.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"What? Of course not!" I pull away from him offended that he would even think that I would.

"I didn't mean it like that, Angel." He sighs, running his hands through his hair. From the corner of my eye I see him turn his body towards mine. I ignore him and keep my eyes straight ahed of me.

"You're an idiot." I mumble.

He pulls my stool towards him so his breath tickles my skin. "I am an idiot." I turn to him with a raised brow. He dips his head and mumbles, "I'm a jealous idiot." I grin and turn to him.

"It's okay, I think it's hot." I smirk biting my lip.

"Really." I close my eyes as he moves my hair off from my shoulder, I lean in expecting for him to kiss me but it never comes. I open my eyes confused

"What?" I ask. Grayson narrows his eyes at my neck his teasing demeanour gone now replaced with a burning anger. Grayson's hand wraps around the back of my neck pulling me closer to him.

"That fucker." He curses pulling my hair back to my neck. My hand goes up to my neck wondering what has gotten him so mad.

"Grayson, what is it?"

"He gave you a fucking hickey."

"Oh." I sigh. Grayson rolls his eyes and mumbles, 'yeah, oh.' I take his hand in mine hoping to calm him down. He relaxes slightly as I begin to rub slow circles with my thumb on his hand.

"Hey, did you get it?" Eva comes up to me with Ethan beside her.

I pull out the card and show her discreetly. "You?" I ask. I search the crowed for Kelly not seeing her or Liam.

"We got it. We had to tip a whole tray of wine for it." She laughs. "How'd you get yours?"

I look to Grayson, his face stoic of any emotion. His hand however, tightens in my grip and I take that as a sign not to mention it again. "I'll tell you later." Eva furrows her brows looking towards me and Grayson before shrugging it off.

"Uh, guys?" Liams voice comes through the ear piece making our conversation halting to a stop.

"Go, Liam." Grayson turns his head to the side discreetly holding his ear.

"People are starting to notice their key cards missing." Grayson curses and motions for me to get up. "Doesn't help that you shot one of them." I give Grayson a told you so face.

"You shot someone! Are you fucking crazy?" Ethan comes to Grayson's other side glaring at him.

Grayson stops and stares Ethan down. "When you have some other guys hands all of your girl, so yeah. Call me fucking crazy." He brushes past Ethan and I struggle to catch up in my heels.

Although the timing and situation we are in, I find the sentiment quite endearing. Once side by side with Grayson I smile up at him. "That's sweet".

"And I'm the one called crazy." He mutters.

"What? I think it's sweet you shot someone for me." I shrug.

He looks down at me with a frown. "You need to have higher expectations." I roll my eyes ignoring him.

We leave the main room and quietly walk down the halls of the museum keeping an eye out for Kelly and Liam. "Hey, kels. You good?" I check in.

...

"Yeah, just a lot of running. Security is on us, you guys better get out." I notice her out of breath and wonder how long they've been running for.

"Where are you?" I ask.

...
There's a slight pause again and I start to get worried.

"We're just coming up to the entrance." I look up to Grayson to see if he got it. He nods his head that he does and we continue to the exit.

"Behind us." Eva says. I look behind me and notice three security guards following us. There movement getting faster and faster. "Looks like we gotta run." With a sigh we begin to run.

I see the marble steps ahed of us and right above it the exit. We begin to climb the steps just as Liam and Kelly come running from the left and sliding to a stop by the doors.

"Come on!" Liam yells.

I notice more security guards following Liam and Kelly and if we don't get up and out we're going to crash right into them. My movement speed up as I skip steps and fly myself towards the door. Once out we don't stop running and continue to run all the way to the car that skids to a stop right in front of us.

Not even questioning it I practically throw myself into the car. I only start to relax when the car books it out of there fast. "Who the hells driving?" I ask out of breath.

"That would be my driver, Lucien." Grayson smirks over at me as he to breaths heavily.

"Is there more drivers I should meet?" I sarcastically ask.

"Probably, We'll save that for later. I had a feeling we would need a get away." He leans his head back blowing out a breath and closing his eyes.

I let my head fall onto his shoulder and close my eyes too. "Did you get the key card?" I mumble.

"Yeah. We got it." I hear Kelly whisper.

"That's good." I barely say before I fall into a much needed sleep against Grayson shoulder.

***

It's the day of the mission.

We've all decided that going in at the middle of the night is a better chance of not getting caught. This way, there's less of a chance that people will be lurking around the museum or town. So now it's just a waiting game until it's time to leave.

"Can you pass the chocolate?" I look up from the tv and turn to my right, grabbing the chocolate and passing it to Eva.

"Thanks." I nod my head.

"What are you watching?" Ethan asks from below me.

"I have no idea. I don't even know what they're saying but it looks good." I shrug looking at the french show playing on the hotel tv.

"I think he cheated on her but he doesn't know that she knows, but she knows." Kelly mumbles while stuffing her face with popcorn.

I tilt my head and watch as the women begins to cry in the mirror ruining her perfect makeup. "No, I think she just thinks he is, but he isn't he just cares more about his job then her." I say.

"No way! Look at her she's hurt." Kelly disagrees.

"There's no way he cheated on her." I groan.

We both turn to Eva to get the answer. She looks between us both while slowly eating the chocolate. "No comment." I throw my hands up in defeat, leaning further against Grayson.

He shuffles below me in his sleep, the sheets falling further down his chest. I frown and hike it up tucking it under his chin. As I'm tucking it in his eyes flutter open. I smile at him, he rubs his eyes and pulls me closer to him snuggling his head into my neck.

"Good morning." I whisper.

"Where you tucking me in?" He asks peeking an eye open to look at me.

I flash him a shy smile with a slight nod of my head. "I didn't want people to see your body." I mutter embarrassed.

"What?" He breaths in confusion. I lift my head up so he can see everyone. His tired eyes scan the room, looking at everyone around the room. His head falls back on the bed with a groan. "Why the fuck are they here?"

"Because they had nothing to do!" He looks at me with annoyance. "And I was really bored because you weren't waking up." I admit.

"Then why didn't you go to one of there rooms?" He pulls my body against his, cocooning me in a warm tight embrace.

"Because you did this." I mumble with a roll of my eyes.

"Whatever, get them out." He mumbles.

"You know we can hear you!" Liam throws a pillow at Grayson but he misses and instead it's me on the head.

"Ow!" I whine.

"You asshole." Grayson picks up the pillow and throws it at Liam, it hits Liam smack in the face making his head go back. I laugh at Liam's face.

"What are we going to do today?" Kelly's asks.

"Well we co-

"Nothing. The only thing you're all doing is getting the fuck out." Grayson sits up making the sheet full to his hips.

I purse my lips not liking his chest on display. I look around and no one seems to care nor are they looking but I still don't like it. I shuffle over to Grayson's straddling him, wrapping my arms around his neck and leaning my head on his shoulder. 

His arms comes around me and his hands cup my ass making me smile. "Why do you want us to leave?" Liam asks.

"So I can fuck my girl." He says bluntly.

My eyes widen in horror and I push my head off from his shoulder. "Are you kidding me?" I gasp.

"Not one bit, Angel. I'm very serious." He smirks and grips my ass so I sit right on his hard on. My eyes widen and I make sure to keep my mouth closed.

"Too bad, we're not leaving." Ethan shrugs. I look over at him to seee him staring out of the window.

Grayson glares at him, his eyes burning holes into the side of Ethan's face. I frown. Why the hell would he want to stay in the room? I cup Grayson's cheeks, pushing back his messy bed hair. His eyes snap to mine and immediately soften when they do.

"Another time." I whisper into his ear low enough that only he can hear.

"I'm holding that promise to you, Angel." He whispered back huskily. I wink at him and place my head back onto his shoulder.

"I'm bored." Eva groans.

This mission can't come any faster.

***

It's time.

We've all dressed in black clothing to blend into the night. Eva, Kelly and I have all of our equipment attached to us ready for the drop. I have the cutter in a small backpack on my back. Although I don't plan on us using them, my daggers are secured on my thigh.

I turn my head to Grayson seeing him circling the silencer on his gun. He too, is dressed in all black his muscles bulging out of the short sleeved black T-shirt. "You got everything?" I ask walking over to him.

He does up his jeans and looks up to me. "Got it. You got the key card?" I nod my head pulling it out from my bra.

He chuckles and pulls me into him. "Be careful." He whispers.

"I always am." I smile leaning into him. His lips meet mine and everything falls away just like that. Every worry or problem completely vanished when his lips meet mine in a delicate kiss. His lips are soft but dominate as his tongue enters my mouth and swiping across my lips. He tugs on my bottom lip making me moan in pleasure. My hands wrap around his neck pulling him closer to me, to get more of him.

His hands holds me securely, travelling up and down my body igniting a path of fire across my skin with every touch. His kisses travel to my jaw down to my neck, I move my neck to the side releasing a moan when his lips attach themselves. He bites and sucks my skin, my knees feel like jelly. I cling on to him as I release moan after moan while he continues to work his magic. He plants a kiss on my neck and pulls back to me.

I'm breathless and flustered when he kisses me once more, his hand cupping my cheek and angling it to get deeper accesses. He pulls back leaning his head against mine.

"Promise you'll come back to me safe."

"I promise. Always."

***

Sorry for the missed update I was stuck in a slump and had no idea what to write. I'm still not entirely sure on this chapter but I didn't want to keep you waiting longer.

Make sure to comment and vote!

Stay beautiful.

Bella. Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 1.6K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...
1.2M 23.3K 40
Maya applied pressure to my wound. I hissed from the pain. "Stop fucking around." She rolled her eyes at me. Maya finished tending my wound, wrapping...
183K 5.7K 81
His hands cold, his eyes dark holding something that no one knows. A dark aura on him that makes people stay away. He's a loner, everyone avoids him...
45.3K 1.8K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...