STARTING LINE , teen wolf

By -natalics

₊˚ˑ༄ؘ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 ❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓... More

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒊 , numinous
𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
𝒐𝒏𝒆 , wolf moon
𝒕𝒘𝒐 , second chance at first line
𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 , pack mentality
four; magic bullet
five; the tell
six; heart monitor
seven; night school
eight; lunatic
nine; wolf's bane
ten; co-captain
eleven: formality
twelve; code-breaker
thirteen; omega
fourteen: shape-shifted
fifteen; ice pick
sixteen; abomination
seventeen; venomous
eighteen; frenemy
nineteen; restraint
twenty: raving
twenty-one: party guessed
twenty-two; fury
twenty-three; battlefield
twenty-four; masterplan
act ii. exile
twenty-five; tattoo
twenty-six; chaos rising
twenty-seven; fireflies
twenty-eight; unleashed
twenty-nine: frayed
thirty; motel california
thirty-one; currents
thirty-two; visionary
thirty-three; the girl who knew too much
thirty-four: the overlooked
thirty-five: alpha pact
thirty-six; lunar eclipse
thirty-seven; anchors
thirty-eight; more bad than good
thirty-nine: galvanize
forty: illuminated
forty-one: silverfinger
forty-two: riddled
forty-three: letharia vulpina
forty-four: echo house
forty-five: the fox and the wolf
forty-six: de-void
forty-seven: insatiable
forty-eight: the divine move
storytime: the person who stole my fic
act iii. monster among men
forty-nine: the dark moon
fifty: 117
fifty-one: muted
fifty-three: i.e.d.
fifty-four: orphaned
fifty-five: weaponized
fifty-six: time of death
fifty-seven; perished
fifty-eight; monstrous
fifty-nine: a promise to the dead
sixty: smoke and mirrors
kennedy hale : crack edition
act iv: bad moon rising
sixty-one: creatures of the night
sixty-two: parasomnia
sixty-three: dreamcatchers
sixty-four: condition terminal
sixty-five: a novel approach
sixty-six: required reading
sixty-seven: strange frequencies
sixty-eight: ouroboros
sixy-nine: lies of omission
seventy: status asthmaticus
seventy-one: the last chimera
seventy-two: damnatio memoriae
seventy-three: codominance
seventy-four: the sword and the spirit
seventy-five: amplification
seventy-six: lie ability
seventy-seven: a credible threat
seventy-eight: the maid of gévaudan
seventy-nine: the beast of beacon hills
eighty: apotheosis
act v: midnight rain
eighty-one: memory lost
OLD & NEW READERS ; PLEASE READ
eighty-two: superposition
eighty-three: sundowning
eighty-four: relics
please stop me from putting kennedy in shadow & bone
eighty-five: radio silence
eighty-six: ghosted
stroytime: another person stole my fic
Summoning TVD Stans

fifty-two: the benefactor

8.3K 280 269
By -natalics

chapter fifty-two
some mistakes get made that's alright, that's okay
the benefactor

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

Kennedy and Stiles followed a frantic Scott into the house. "Like I said, I told my dad everything I could." Stiles said to the McCall. Kennedy looked around, her denim jacket hanging off her arm. Kennedy and Stiles were about to get ready for bed when they got a phone call from Scott saying something happened at the hospital, and with the freshman boy Liam Dunbar. Now, here they are, walking into the McCall house unsure of what's to come.

"But you didn't tell him about Liam?" Scott asked.

"You barely told us about Liam." Stiles said, "What did you do with him anyway?"

Scott seemed hesitant to answer, "He's upstairs."

"Doing what?" Kennedy asked, frowning.

Scott paused at the stairs, "Lying down." He answered sheepishly. Kennedy and Stiles shared a confused look. Scott lead them up the stairs, into his room. Kennedy looked around, seeing no sign of the young boy. Until Scott lead them into his bathroom.

He pulled open the shower curtain, and 15 year old Liam Dunbar looked up. He was wrapped in duct tape, including around his mouth. Kennedy's eyes widened in alarm. She turned to Scott, slapping him across the face.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" She hissed, "Why did you do to that poor boy?" Stiles wrapped an arm around Kennedy, slowly leading her out of the bathroom as he shut the shower curtain again.

Stiles sat on the bed, as did Scott. Kennedy stood in front of them, arms crossed. "So you bit him." Stiles began. Scott tapped his thumb: together.

"Yeah."

Kennedy nods, "And then you kidnapped him."

"And brought him here." Stiles followed.

Scott looked up, "I panicked." He defends.

Stiles hums, "Yup." He says, looking up at Kennedy. "This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" Everyone looks at Scott's shower, hearing Liam cry out in reply.

"I'm going to go comfort him," Kennedy says, "You two, think of something before I kill you and Liam and I bury you in the desert!" The Hale girl hisses, pointing at Scott.

Kennedy walks to the bathroom, and Stiles nods. "As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans. Your plans suck." He says to Scott in full honesty.

Liam watched as the curtain slowly opened. Kennedy stood over him, sighing as she kneeled down. "Hi, Liam." The boy said nothing in reply, considering his mouth was duct tape shut. "Look, I know this is really scary and confusing, and it's probably because you're stuck with those two idiots," Kennedy gestured out the door to the two juniors in the bedroom. "But I'm going to try and be the cooler, hotter, more likable one and try and get you out of here as fast as possible, okay?" Liam looked at Kennedy for a moment. He has heard about Kennedy from his best friend Mason. Mason had said Kennedy was the most popular girl in school, extremely nice, and she was the Teacher Aid in one of his classes. She was trust worthy enough, Liam decided. The boy slowly nods, and Kennedy smiled. She reached over, putting a finger over her lips telling him to be quiet. She pulled off the duct tape off his lips, smiling.

"What the hell is happening?" Liam whisper shouted.

"It's a long story," Kennedy says, "But I'm going to help you." Liam nods as Kennedy grabs the boy, pulling him out of the tub. Kennedy flicked a claw, cutting through the tape.

Stiles and Scott rushed over. "What the hell are you doing!?" Stiles shouts.

Kennedy looks up. "I'm helping him?" She said questioningly.

"No! What are you trying to do, get us arrested?"

Kennedy rolled her eyes, turning back to the tape. "I'm making sure you don't scare a 14 year old into cardiac arrest." She retorts, cutting at the metallic tape. "We can explain everything to him, but not when he feels like a captive." Liam watched as she cut through the last of the tape, and he moved his arms freely. "Now, Liam, what's your favorite fast food place?"

"Um, I like McDonalds."

"Good choice," Kennedy beams. "You two, deal with this, I'm going to go get Liam and I some burgers and I will be back soon enough." Scott and Stiles helplessly watched as Kennedy strolled out of the room, turning back to Liam.

"You're going to duct tape me again, aren't you?"

༺❀༻

༺❀༻

"I cant believe you lost him."

Stiles rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry. I thought I had it under control." The couple walked into Stiles's room, where Malia patiently sat as Kennedy tossed a duffel bag on the bed filled with chains.

Malia looked down, then back up. "I hate full moons." She deadpanned.

Kennedy sighs, "It's going to get easier. I promise." She tells the girl.

"It better." Malia said as she looked at the leather hand cuffs connected to the chain. "Because this isn't going to hold much longer."

Stiles looked over, "Well, then let's try and make tonight the last time we have to use these." He said, "Besides, we might need them for Liam."

Kennedy smiled as she began checking the leather, putting it around Malia's wrist. "You guys sure he's going to turn into a werewolf?"

"We're not even sure if he's going to live." Stiles comments.

"Is that too tight?" Kennedy asks, worried she might hurt the Tate.

Malia shook her head. "No." Stiles looked up from the girls, seeing his dad standing in the doorway. Kennedy and Malia looked up, unphased.

"Hey." Stiles said sheepishly, realizing how weird and inappropriate this looked. "This is not what you think at all."

Noah shook his head finally, "I don't even want to know." He said finally, walking away.

Stiles shook his head, "There is nothing to know, 'cause I just-"

Malia looked down, "I don't get it." She said finally. Kennedy giggled, helping Malia take off the leather cuff.

༺❀༻

Malia and Kennedy slid out of the Hale's car. "I'm glad you two are back together, but are you worried it's too soon?"

Kennedy looks over, "What do you mean?" She asks, putting her hand bag on her arm.

"When Lydia told me about you and Stiles, she also told me the entire boyfriend dumped you and tried to kill you twice ordeal. Which I was there for, remember?" Malia points at the Hale, who slowly nods. "Are you able to look at him and see past the Void Stiles from a month ago?"

The Hale looks down in thought. "Stiles is more than just a guy I like, M. He's the person I'm in love with. He's my anchor." Kennedy smiled softly. "No matter what happens, he'll always be Stiles to me."

Malia smiled, "I'm glad," She stated.

Kennedy walked down the hall with Malia. "So you all go to the lake house every full moon?" She asks. The two girls were having a chat before school, which they usually did nowadays.

"Yeah, it's the best place to go where if I get loose nobody will get hurt." Malia explains, the two girls walking to their lockers next to one another. "Maybe we could have a mini birthday party, just the group."

Kennedy looks over. "Oh, I don't know." She shrugs, turning to the locker.

"CODE LIAM!" Stiles yells, grabbing Kennedy by her arm and tugging her down the hall. Kennedy yelped in surprise, stumbling time follow the boy. Malia craned her neck to watch the human boy tug her friend around the corner, and she decides to let it go. It was Stiles, this kind of stuff wasn't anything new.

Kennedy stumbled to keep up with Stiles, the teenage boy tugging her along. She is jerked around a corner, where they can see Scott and Liam. "Liam, hey!" Shouts Stiles, dropping Kennedys hand and running forward.

Liam goes to turn away, but Scott is behind him. "We need to talk."

"No, you need to back the hell up, okay? Both of you."

Kennedy walks over, breathing heavily. "Oh my god, I am never running again!" She complains.

Scott ignores her, "Can you just listen for one second. Please?" He pleads the freshman. Liam shrugs, "Liam..." Scott trails off, "We're brothers now."

"What?"

"Oh, God. That's,"

Kennedy face palms. "I hate you. I actually hate you."

Liam shakes his head, "What are you talking about? We just met and you bit me." He argues.

"The bite... The bite is a gift." Scott stumbles over his words, trying to remember what Derek said to him when he first turned into a werewolf.

Stiles waves his arm, "Scott, stop. Please stop." He moves around, looking at the freshman. "You, you, we're trying to help you, you little runt."

"By kidnapping me?"

Kennedy lifts a finger. "Just to clarify, Scott kidnapped you."

"I aided and abetted." Stiles followed.

"And I did nothing but try and get you food!" Kennedy hisses, glaring at Liam.

Scott looks at the young boy, "Liam, I've gone through this before. Something's happening to you. Something big." Kennedy glanced at Liam, nodding slowly.

Liam shook his head. "Nothing's happening to me." He snapped. He reached to his bandage on his arm, tugging it off. "Nothing." Kennedy's eyes widen in alarm. The bite was completely gone, healed. He was going to turn into a werewolf tonight. The Hale blinked a few times as Liam stormed off, processing the information.

"Nope, that's it. I'm killing him," Kennedy chimed nonchalant, taking a step forward. Stiles reached over, tugging the girl back by her waist.

"No, no youre not." Stiles said, pulling Kennedy back to him and Scott. She spun around, pouting. "You are not killing anyone, alright? That's not very true alpha of you."

Kennedy shrugs, "So? If we kill him, he won't kill anyone else," She deadpanned.

Stiles furrowed a brow. "Alright, you have been spending way too much time with Peter," He wrapped an arm around his girlfriend, then and Scott walking down the hall together.

༺❀༻

"I'm not sharing my basement."

The entire group of teens circled in the bus parking lot. Kennedy stood in between Stiles and Malia, looking at everyone in thought. Lydia looks at the were-coyote. "Actually, it's my basement. And my mom noticed how you tore it up last time."

Kennedy sighs, "All right, she's still learning." Kennedy points out, sending Malia a reassuring nod.

"But, we're going to use the boathouse for Liam. It's got support beams. We can chain him to one of them." Scott explains the plan.

Kira speaks up, "But how do we get him out to the lake house if he doesn't trust us?"

"I say if it keeps him from murdering someone we chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake."

Kennedy turns to Stiles. "I thought you said I couldn't kill him." She says, offended.

"Yeah, you can't."

Scott cuts the couple off. "We're not killing or kidnapping him." He says pointedly.

Lydia speaks up. "Then let's be smarter." She says, looking at Kennedy. "We tell him there's a birthday party for Kennedy and invite him."

Kennedy looks at the redhead. "But I don't want a birthday party." She says in confusion.

"Well, today you're having one."

"So, you're going to ask out a freshman?" Asks Stiles, "Because Liam knows Kennedy and I are-"

Lydia cuts Stiles off. "No, I'm done with teenage boys." The girl says, "But, if we're playing a trick on someone, we'll have to use the trickster." Everyone turns to look at Kira.

Kira looked around, then back at Lydia. "Who? Me? No way. Not me."

"Yes, you." Lydia exclaims. "You know what they call a female fox? A vixen."

Kira's mouth hung open, "Me?"

"You can do it, Kira. Be a vixen."

༺❀༻

Kennedy was in Stiles's Jeep. Lydia and Malia would come in Lydia's car, and Scott was coming on the bike. Kira was coming with Liam.

"Babe?" Stiles looked at Kennedy, who poked her head out the window to glance at the full moon. "Not to sound rude or anything, but you do look extremely like a dog when you do that."

Kennedy smiled, looking back at her boyfriend. "Sorry. I just love full moons, you know?" She closes her eyes, feeling the breeze on her face. "It's like, filled with energy and fun."

Stiles rose a brow. "Yeah, and murder." He mutters. Kennedy sits back in her seat, sending the boy a playful glare.

"There are other ways to get the werewolfy energy out, you know."

"Oh yeah?" Stiles replied, turning his head to look at his girlfriend. "Like what?" He was curious to know what she could mean. Kennedy mischievously smirks, reaching her hand over to Stiles's thigh. His eyes widened in realization, "Oh! Like that!"

Kennedy giggled, leaning over, "But, you decided we have to go to a werewolf intervention, so," Stiles side eyed Kennedy as she pulled her hand away, giving a teasing smile before she turned back to the window.

They approached the lake house, and Stiles climbed out of the Jeep. "That was evil, you are evil," He says, pointing at the girl.

Kennedy snickers, watching Lydia and Malia walk over. Kennedy sighed, turning away from the boy as he pulls out his phone. "So, are we ready for whatever the hell is going to happen tonight?" She asks.

"Uh, yeah," Lydia says, "Boathouse is secured and the basement is ready for Malia." She explains. Kennedy nods, running a hand through her auburn-colored hair.

Stiles looks up from his phone, seeing Scott speeding into the driveway on his bike. "I just talked to Kira. She's on her way. She said it's all going fine." Scott says, looking at them all.

"It's not that. I have to tell you something." Stiles began. "I asked around about Liam. I know why he got kicked out of his last school."

Scott's shoulders slouched. "This is going to be bad, isn't it?" He asked.

Stiles looks at the ground, "He kind of got into it with one of his teachers. And," Stiles taps away on his phone, "The kid's got some serious anger issues."

"How serious?"

Stiles holds out his phone for Scott to see the screen. "Well, that's his teacher's car. After he took a crowbar to it." Scott looked at the vehicle. Windows smashed, the car's body dented and crushed, and in spray paint THIS IS YOUR FAULT was on the side. Tires were slashed. The car was completely ruined.

Kennedy's phone lights up. "It's Liam," She says, looking at the phone. "How did he get my number?"

"Does it matter? What did he say?" Stiles asked, walking over.

"They'll be here any minute." Kennedy reads, looking up. "We should get inside." Kennedy turns towards the house, grabbing Malia and rushing to the door.

The entire group stood in the living room. Stiles placed down the duffel bag. Malia looked over. "What if he runs?" She asks the Hale.

Kennedy shrugs, putting her hands behind her back. "Then we catch him," She answers honestly. The door opens, and Liam walks in with Kira close behind. The boy comes to a halt, turning to look at the Yukimura. She sheepishly smiled, muttering an apology.

"What the hell is this?" Liam asks.

Stiles speaks up from next to Kennedy. "Think of it like an intervention." He states, causing Malia and Kennedy to share a look. "You have a problem, Liam."

Scott looks over, "And we're the only ones that can help." He said honestly.

༺❀༻

Liam looked between the group. "Werewolves?" He gestures to Scott and Kennedy, who nod. "Werecoyote." Malia nods, standing next to Kennedy. "Banshee." Lydia purses her lips, holding up a finger to herself. Liam turned around, "Fox?"

Kira shrugs, "Kitsune. But fox works." She chimes.

Liam turned his head, looks at Stiles. "What are you?" He asks.

"Uh, for a little while, I was possessed by an evil spirit. Almost killed my girlfriend. It was very evil."

"What are you now?" Liam shrugs.

Stiles and Kennedy share a look. Stiles looks forward. "Better."

Liam's arms are crossed over his chest as he looks at the duffle bag filled with chains. "Are those for me?"

"No, they're for me." Malia said defensively, her eyes turning blue. Liam's eyes widen in surprise.

"How did you do that?"

Scott speaks up, "You'll learn. But first, you need to get through the full moon." He explains.

"The moon's already out." Liam snaps. Kennedy tilted her head to the side.

Scott nods, "And you're starting to feel something, aren't you?"

"I feel like I'm surrounded b a bunch of psychotic nutjobs." Liam snaps.

Kennedy scoffs, "Excuse me?"

"You guys are out of your freaking minds." The boy shouts, "I don't know how you did that eye thing and I don't care. I'm walking out the door right now!" Kennedy narrows her eyes. "If any of you try to stop me, I swear to God, I'm gonna-"

Liam begins to scream in pain, grabbing at his head. Kennedy raises a brow. "Now can I kill him?" She asks, earning a smack to the head from Malia.

Scott looks up, "What's wrong? Liam?"

"You don't hear that?"

Kennedy and Malia share a look, using their senses to listen closely. The sound of people yelling and cheering, as well as cars fill their ears. Kennedy snaps her head to a window, seeing cars piling in. The Hale girl looks at the freshman. "Did you tell someone about this?" She annoyingly asks.

"My friend Mason." Liam said in between shouts. "You said it was a party."

Stiles steps forward. "Who did Mason invite?"

Kira looks over from the window. "Everyone." She said nervously. Kennedy looks at Liam, seeing claws come from his fingers.

"The floors! Get him off the floors!" Lydia shouts. She goes to take a step forward, but Liam snaps his head up, roaring loudly.

Scott and Kira grab the Dunbar. "We need to get him to the boathouse. Now!"

Malia leans onto the table. "Kennedy!"

The Hale girl spins around, seeing Malia roar at her. Kennedy's eyes turn red. "Okay, basement. Now." Stiles and Kennedy grab the werecoyote.

"What am I supposed to do with the hordes gathering outside the door?" Lydia asks.

Kennedy spoke around. "Lydia, who throws the best parties in Beacon Hills?" She asks.

"What? Me, obviously." Lydia snaps.

Stiles throws up a hand. "Okay, then throw a party."

Lydia shakes her head. "But they're here for Kennedy! Not me!" She exclaims. Kennedy looks at Malia.

"Stiles, get her down there, I'll be there in ten minutes." Kennedy ushers the boy and her friend to the basement, turning to Lydia. "I always said this place would be perfect for a party." She mutters quietly.

The Martin rolls her eyes, the two of them turning on light switches. Kennedy takes off her denim jacket, throwing it into a closet before running her hands through her hair. Lydia swings open the door, a large crowd of people right outside.

Mason Hewitt stands there, smiling. "Hey. Uh, are we in the right place?"

Next to him, a freshman named Garrett speaks up. "For the party?"

Kennedy and Lydia make eye contact, smiling before looking back at the teens. "Absolutely." Lydia chimes. Everyone begins to cheer, crowding into the house. Kennedy and Lydia make eye contact.

"Happy birthday, by the way!" Mason chimes. Kennedy smiles, saying thank you as people begin to say the same thing.

༺❀༻

Kennedy manages to get through the crowd, clambering down the stairs. "Too tight?" Stiles asks, adjusting the cuffs.

Malia looks up, her face changed completely. "Tighter."

Kennedy moves Stiles over, "Here," She fiddles with the cuffs, tightening them. She looks up at Malia, whos eyes go from blue to brown. Kennedy softly smiles, looking back at Stiles. "You can leave if you want. I can handle her."

Stiles shakes his head, "I'm not going anywhere." The boy grabs a bucket, sitting on it. "And to be honest, I'm probably safer down here than in a party with fifty freshmen and a very pissed off Lydia." Kennedy shrugs, knowing that he was probably right.

Kennedy jumps when Malia roars, going to grab at her. Stiles pulls Kennedy back, the girl landing on the ground of the basement. "Wow, that was unexpected." Kennedy breathed.

"What about you? How do you feel?" Stiles asks.

"I feel great," Kennedy says, looking at her boyfriend. "No need to worry." The two jump as Malia swings forward, pulling against the chains.

Malia groans, "You two should go!"

Stiles shakes his head. "It's okay. I hate parties. It's a social anxiety thing." He explains. "You ever had a panic attack?"

"I'm having one now."

Malia tugged on the chains. Kennedy and Stiles shared a look. Kennedy swallowed thickly. "Just breathe, okay. I'm not going to leave you."

"What if I hurt you?"

"You're not going to." Kennedy assured her.

Malia looks up. "But I want to." She snarls, reaching for Kennedy again. "I look at your face and I want to slash at it. I want to tear at it. I want to feel your bones crack between my hands."

Stiles shrugs from behind Kennedy. "Surprisingly enough, you're not the first person to ever say something like that." He says sarcastically. Kennedy rolls her eyes, kneeling down to Malia's level.

"M, I'm not leaving you." Kennedy states, "And I'm not going to let you hurt anyone." She assures the teen.

Malia roars, reaching for the Hale again. She looks at her cuffs. "You're not going to have a choice." Kennedy's eyes switch between Malia's face and the tearing cuffs.

"Next time, I'll get the cuffs." Kennedy tells Stiles. Suddenly, Kennedy groans in pain, grabbing at her head.

Stiles looks over. "What? Is it the full moon?" He asks, worried. Kennedy shakes her head.

"No, it's-" Kennedy cuts herself off with a loud scream, her eyes screwing shut. Malia and Stiles watch as suddenly her eyes turn white, a new thing they had never seen before.

A man walked to his car. He came to a stop, seeing slashed tires on all four sides. "Oh, come on. You got to be kidding me." He snaps, "Son of a bitch. Son of a-" The man abruptly stops, groaning in pain.

He crippled in pain, looking at the claws coming from his finger tips. He was a werewolf. The mans eyes shift to yellow. His breath was ragged, "Three things cannot be long hidden." He whispered, "The sun, the moon, the truth. Three things cannot be long hidden. The sun, the moon, the truth." He clenched his hands into fists, trying to control himself. "Three things cannot be long hidden. The sun, the moon, the truth." His eyes turned back to their normal color as he kneels to the ground in relief. "The sun, the moon, the truth."

Suddenly, someone from behind him wraps a wire around his neck. The man chokes for air, tugging at the thin wire for help. Suddenly, the wire heats up, burning through his skin. With a swift movement, the perpetrator pulls the wire, the mans head coming off clean.

Kennedy's eyes turned back to hazel. She looked up in horror. Stiles kneeled down. "What just happened to you?"

"I had a vision," She whispers.

"But you didn't pass out." Stiles says pointedly. Kennedy stood up, looking at the snarling Malia.

She shook her head. "It doesn't matter, someone's going to die." She whispers. Malia roars, one of the cuffs snapping. The two teens spring backwards. Kennedy holds out her hand, looking at the Tate. "Okay, Malia, I know you can hear me. Just listen to my voice, okay?"

Malia seethed, "Listen to mine." She looks up at the couple, baring her fangs. She tugged harshly on the chains. "Run!"

Kennedy spun around. "Stiles, go to the stairs."

"What, no!"

"If she breaks free, get out of here! I can handle Malia," She pointedly says. Stiles swallows thickly, running to the stair well.

Kennedy turns to Malia. She breathed heavily. "I'm not going to run. Because I don't think you're going to hurt me. Even if you could, you wouldn't." Malia pulled against the chains, listening to her friend. "And I think maybe you're so afraid of hurting me and Stiles because of what you did to your family." Malia paused, looking back at her. Kennedy smiled. "I know what that's like." Stiles frowned at the top of the stairs, listening closely. Kennedy swallowed the lump in her throat. "Do you wanna know why I changed my hair?"

The werecoyote roars, "Kennedy, go!"

"It was December. I was in London." Kennedy began. Her hazel eyes were glossy. Stiles crept down the steps, listening closely. "Jackson, Ethan, and I decided to go out for the night. We've all gotten good at control, so we didn't think it was a problem. Jackson had gone to the bathroom, and some guy started calling Ethan names for being gay." Kennedy explained, remembering the night vividly. "Ethan tried to brush it off, but I was just so mad. So, I stepped in. And then the guy hit me." Stiles frowned, unsure why she hadn't told him this story. "I guess even Alphas lose their tempers." Kennedy laughed under her breath.

The Hale girl looked up slowly. "When Jackson came out of the bathroom, I had gone full werewolf, beating up this prick mercilessly. The guy had said he'd call the authorities but all he knew was that I had dark brown hair, so I dyed it just in case. If Jackson hadn't stopped me I would've killed him." Kennedy purses her lips together. "He might've deserved it, but the worst was that I enjoyed every part of it. Because I felt powerful. I felt fearless. And most of all, in control." Kennedy said. Malia tugged on the chains, slowing down. "But when I got out of it, when Jackson and Ethan brought me back to humanity, I learned something else," Stiles had came down the stairs completely, looking at his girlfriend. Malia looked up at her. "Control is overrated."

Stiles's eyes widen in alarm as Kennedy flicks her claws, cutting through Malia's handcuffs. Malia growled loudly, jumping at Kennedy. Kennedy grabbed the girls wrists, holding her in place. Malia breathed heavily, looking down at the ground. Stiles watched as the Hale and the Tate stood there for a moment. Malia looked at her hands. Her claws were gone.

Malia tearfully looked up at Kennedy, who smiled wide. Kennedy moved Malia's hair out of her face. "You did it," She whispered. Malia exhaled sharply, pulling Kennedy in for a tight hug. Stiles watched the two girls. The girls who were so oblivious to the truth. That they were sisters.

It seemed like even without the knowledge of their shared blood, the two girls were already sisters, even through simple friendship.

༺❀༻

Kennedy and Malia sat on the floor, Malia's body tired from the previous experience. Stiles came trotting down the stairs with glasses of water. "Ken, you okay?"

The Hale girl shook her head, "I have a headache." She said.

"Maybe it was from the vision," Malia offered. Kennedy shook her head, grabbing her forehead in pain.

"Or maybe it's a new one," Kennedy grumbled before losing consciousness. Stiles quickly put down the water, rushing to his girlfriends aid.

"You have the right to remain silent." Noah Stilinski said, pointing his gun at the man they believe to be the Benefactor. The man that killed the wendigo boy and attacked Peter. "Anything you say, can and will be used against you in the court of law. You've the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one-"

Derek looked over Noah's shoulder. "No, Peter, no!" The Hale grabbed Noah, tackling him out of the way. Peter Hale's eyes turned blue and his fangs came out as he slashed his claws through the man that attacked him. Kennedy watched in horror as the man who had been her father brutally sliced and slashed through the assassin. His face spattered in blood Peter smiled wickedly before ripping off a piece of the Benefactors skin. Noah held up his gun, stumbling to his feet.

Peter grabbed a handkerchief from his pocket, wiping off his crimson colored hands. Noah pointed his gun. Peter tilted his head, shaking it slowly. Unbothered, Peter turns away from the sheriff, hearing the gun click

"We've learned a better way." Derek called out.

"I'm a creature of habit."

Kennedy sat up, gasping for air as she looked around. Malia and Stiles sat on either side of her. She looked around fearfully. "Ken? Ken, what's wrong?" Stiles asks.

"What happened?"

"You passed out," Malia stated bluntly, "Was it another vision?"

A hot tear rolled down Kennedy's face. "My dad just killed someone." Is all she could muster out. Stiles and Malia shared a look as Kennedy breathed heavily. "He just killed someone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 1K 13
teen wolf season four book four stiles stilinski x fem!oc completed © voidvaleska
7.4K 303 12
𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔, 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒔. 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒊𝒔...
1.6K 95 9
"You know how much I hate that everybody just expects me to bounce back, Just like that" Daisy Young has always learned to survive on her...
25.1K 1.3K 40
"𝓑𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓶𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓽" 𝘤�...