Various! The Loud Kid's Adven...

Oleh Crazycartoons5488

When The Loud Kid's The Casagrandes Sid Chang and Her Sister Adelaide Chang along with basketball champion an... Lebih Banyak

The Loud Kid's Adventure's in Space Jam: A New Legacy Trailer
Lynn L. Loud, Jr. - Character Information
Chapter 1: Opening Scene
Chapter 2: Nickelodeon World
Chapter 3: Al-G Rhythm Kidnap Four Kid's
Chapter 4: Welcome to Looney Tune's World
Chapter 5: Al-G Rhythm Talking to Dom lilly loud Sid and Adelaide Chang
Chapter 7: Training
Chapter 8: Upgrade
Chapter 9: Tunes Vs. Goons
Chapter 10: Going Looney and Play it Loud!
Chapter 11: Lynn Loud Jr sacrifice Herself
Chapter 12: Lynn Loud jr in the real world
Chapter 13: That's all Folks!

Chapter 6: Finding The Rest of The Looney Tune's

436 3 2
Oleh Crazycartoons5488

[vehicle horn blares] Marvin's ship Flying Around the Serververse To Find The Rest of the Looney tune's in Other world's in the Serververse. Bug's Bunny With the Help of his friend's from Nickelodeon World The Loud kid's and The Casagrandes along with LeBron Raymone James Sr.

Bug's bunny along with the loud kid's and The Casagrandes to find his friend's.

Bugs Bunny: Captain's log, Captain James T. Bunny. Intergalactic space traveler on a five-year mission with my Nicktoon's friend's Lincoln loud and his sister's along with Ronnie anne and her Family The Casagrandes Clap his hand's and a screen appear of his looney tunes friend's. My crew has been scattered to the far, far reaches of the Serververse. Marooned on strange, inhospitable worlds. I've commandeered Marvin's ship in an effort to reassemble the team.

LeBron James: Yo, Guy's. Check it out. Look what I found.

Lynn loud jr: Oh-no guy's hide everything Quick!

Lynn loud brother and sister help bug's hide everything but Lola Loud press the button by mistake.

[alarm blaring]

Lincoln and his Sister's: LOLA.

Lola loud: Sorry guy's.

Bugs Bunny: Oh, that's not good.

Lynn loud jr: That's Not very good at all Bug's.

LeBron James: Were you guy's saying something?

They unplug the power and turn It back on again.

Bugs Bunny: Uh, We was just asking you... Hey, what's that for, Doc?

LeBron James: Gotta make a list. We're gonna need the most powerful Warner Bros. And Nicktoon's characters for this team. Now, let's see. Who to get? Hmm. Gotta start with Superman. Man, I could've used him on the Cavs. Ooh. King Kong. He'd be a beast on the boards. Or maybe Spongebob, Jimmy Neutron, Danny Phatdom, or the simpson's and my little pony friendship is magic and equestria girls Character's.

Lebron James look down to see Carlitos Casagrande Rideing on Lalo The Dog

Carlitos Casagrande : Hold on a Second Mr LeBron James Do you really think these Guy's will Help Us to get your Son Dom Back along with our Friend's Lilly Loud Sid Chang and her Sister Adelaide Chang Well I Don't think so.

Lalo The Dog: Hey Carlitos is right it won't work bark.

Bugs Bunny: Yeah, listen, To The Talking Baby and Talking Dog Doc... Try not to get your hopes up too much. You might not be able to get all those top guys for the team. This ain't the Miami Heat, you know.

LeBron James: We're gonna need a strong power forward. Iron Giant. Put him on the same team as his hero, Superman Or Bart Simpson.

Lynn Loud Jr: Nope not these werdo's.

Bugs Bunny: my nicktoon's friend and I'm just saying it might be good to have a backup plan.

LeBron James look around and see many planet's of world's movie's and cartoon's.

LeBron James: Wow. This Serververse is massive. So many different worlds to explore like your planet in the Serververse Nicktoon's world. I wish Dom was here to see this. So, how come you stayed on Tune World?

Lynn Loud Jr: LeBron Bug's Stay tune world because that his home were all the toon's live just like our Home Nicktoon's World.

Bugs Bunny: [sighs] Lynn Loud Jr is right you know Tune World is my home. It's the only place where I can be me. Where I belong.

They Fly to the Harry Potter World.

Sergio: hey everybody look.

LeBron James: Yo! Is that Harry Potter World? Awesome! Hufflepuff? I knew it!

Lynn loud jr: Oh-man I'm Lord Voldemort and my skin is Gray.

Bugs Bunny look at the Viewer's

Bugs Bunny: Nerd alert.

The Loud kid's and The Casagrandes laughing: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Lisa Loud/ Carlos Casagrande: BUG'S.

Bug's Bunny: Just kidding nerd's.

L anna loud: Hey Look!

They Fly to DC World home of all dc superhero's.

LeBron James: Oh, yeah! Metropolis. I can't wait to see what I turn into here. Oh, it's gonna be somebody dope.

Dc World p.o.w

In the city of Metropolis Police car [sirens wailing]. Lebron Lynn loud jr and bug's bunny dress as superhero's. in the bunny mobile.

[engine revving]

LeBron James: Robin? I'm freaking Robin?

Lynn Loud Jr: Wow look at me I'm Batgirl yeah cool.

LeBron James: And why are we chasing a runaway train?

The Train run's faster and faster.

[horn blares]

[people gasping]

Bugs Bunny: We're in DC World, Doc.

Bug's bunny and Lynn loud jr took out there grappling hook's

Lynn Loud Jr: And where there's trouble, there's superheroes.

LeBron James: Whoa!

They take lebron to the top of the train.

[muffled grunting]

The Driver: Hmm?

["Superman Theme" playing]

Daffy: Gadzooks! Some despicable villain tied up the driver.

Porky: [stuttering] Yeah, sorry.

Daffy: Unless someone stops this thing, it'll crash straight into...

[beeping]

Daffy: ...an orphanage. Of course.

Porky: [stuttering] This is not good.

Daffy: Luckily, Super Duck is here to save the...

Lynn Loud Jr Knock on the glass window of the train.

Lynn Loud Jr: Hey Daffy Porky pig long time no see.

Daffy: Cut! Oh No! not you again Lynn loud Jr you came all this way from nicktoon's World to make fun of me and twist me like a human pretzel again and What are you doing here, rabbit?

Bugs Bunny: Say, we need a couple of guys to win a basketball game.

LeBron Raymone James: Hold up, you want these guys?

Daffy Duck: Basketball? Are you kidding me?

Daffy: This stunt here is gonna get me into the Justice League penthouse! With free parking. And now, the hero, Super Duck, who is me, will pull this brake, and save the day. [grunts]

Lynn Loud Jr: Way a go Duck!

Porky Pig: [stutters] That's all, folks.

[The Three gasp]

The train too faster and faster.

Bug's Bunny/Lebron James/Lynn Loud Jr: screaming.

[metallic rattling]

Whoa!

[screaming continues]

Bug's Bunny/Lebron James/Lynn Loud Jr resume screaming

[both spit, screaming]

[muffled crash]

They resume screaming

[happy chatter]

Porky Pig: The... The children!

They continue screaming.

[train stops]

[Bugs Bunny continues screaming]

Lynn Loud Jr: Hey Bug's you can stop Screaming the train stop.

Bug's Bunny: Huh?

[all cheering]

Bugs Bunny: Uh, we did it?

Daffy: Oh, no, you don't, rabbit. I did this. It was me. I masterminded this entire operation. It was me!

Daffy Duck Turn around to see Superman.

Daffy Duck: It was him. It was definitely the pig.

Porky: [stutters] What?

Aquaman, Batgirl, Green Lantern, and The Flash appear behind Superman.

LeBron James: Any of you play any basketball?

[heavy thud] [sirens wailing]

Daffy: You know, on second thought, I love basketball! Dibs on coach.

[upbeat music playing]

Lincoln loud: Hey daffy porky it's good to see you again.

Lana Loud: hey porky Pigster.

Sergio: DAFFY DUCK YOU OWN 999 Dollar's for that Birdseed Milkshark.

Daffy Duck: Sergio my old pal your still mad at me hehehe!

LeBron James: All right, we're off to a... [clears throat] decent start. But now we gotta crew up, build our elite squad so I can get my son and those other kid's back.

Ronnie Annie: And that's exactly what we'll do. It's draft day.

Mad Max p.o.w.

[upbeat hip-hop music playing]

[engine roaring]

War Boys: Witness!

Road Runner: Beep, beep.

[upbeat hip-hop music continues playing]

Wile E. Coyote fall and crash into a Car where Bug's is driving.

Lynn Loud Jr: Hi Wile E. Coyote it's me Lynn Loud Jr.

Wile E. Coyote Put out a sign it say Hi Lynn.

LeBron James: This guy?

Bugs Bunny: Yeah. He's explosive.

Lynn Loud Jr: Well he try and try again to catch Road Runner.

Road Runner: Beep, beep.

Bugs Bunny: I know what you need. You need a player.

LeBron James: Yeah.

Road Runner: Beep, beep.

Luan Loud: Beep Beep ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Get It.

[Daffy screams] Luan loud as her puppet Mr. Coconuts. Mr. Coconuts: Classic Daffy Duck.

Austin Powers: Yeah, baby! Yeah!

Number Two: He is exactly like you in every way.

Elmer Fudd: [laughs]

Number Two: Except 1/8th your size.

Elmer Fudd: Sylvester, is that you?

Sylvester: Sufferin' succotash! What are you doing here?

Sylvester and Elmer fudd are in the ship.

Sylvester turn around to see Lalo the dog and he angry as Sylvester.

Lalo the dog: GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Hello Sylvester.

Sylvester: oh no not you again lalo

Lalo the dog chase after Sylvester all over the ship.

Sylvester: aaaaahhhhhhhh please leave me alone lalo.

LeBron James: Can we just get some players who are at least tall enough to ride a roller coaster?

Casablanca World P.O.V

[piano playing]

Ilsa Lund: Sing it, Sam.

Yosemite Sam: Ooh. You got baggage, lady. I can relate. ♪ You must... ♪

Bug's bunny use a cane to take sam away from the Piano.

Yosemite Sam: [yelps] What? What?

LeBron James: Oh, come on, man.

Bugs Bunny: Well, with the hat on, he's at least 4'2″.

Yosemite Sam: 4'3″, varmint!

Lynn Loud Jr: Hey Sam it's good to see you again Shorty.

Yosemite Sam: Lynn how many time's please don't called me shorty.

LeBron James: Bugs, Guy's I'm getting the feeling that I need to be very literal with you and the loud kid's and your friend Ronnie annie and her family..

Taz: [grunting]

Lana loud: is that taz and why is Rick and Morty doing here anyway.

They Around to see Rick and Morty on there Spaceship to bring taz to the looney tunes. 

Rick Sanchez: We're done running tests on your badger thing. It turns out his condition is irreversible.

Morty Smith: I'll never erase what I saw from my brain.

Rick Sanchez: He's your problem now, dum-dums!

[grunting]

LeBron James: Yo,Guy's, does this thing bite?

Foghorn Leghorn flying a dragon.

Foghorn Leghorn: Winter, I say, winter is coming!

DRAGON: [screeches]

Daffy: You know what we're missing?

LeBron James: Everything. We're missing everything.

Bugs Bunny: Some veteran leadership?

Lori loud: OHHHHHH Granny and Speedy Gonzales.

Daffy: You read my mind.

Officer: Police! Hands on your head!

Granny: Can't a lady check her Twitter?

Speedy: Abuela, let's do this. [chuckles] What's happenin', bro? Arriba! Arri... Mi sombrero! Epa! Epa-epa! [chuckles] Neo ain't got nothing on me, bro.

Granny: Oo-hi-yah!

[officer grunting]

Granny: Oh.

Bugs Bunny: Hi-yah! Hi-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-yay! What did I miss?

Lynn loud jr: hi Granny hi Speedy.

LeBron James: Hey, Granny. Speedy.

The Looney Tune's the loud kid's and the Casagrandes getting Ready to take a Picture.

Porky: All right, everybody. [stutters] Group picture.

Daffy: So, uh, has anybody seen Tweety?

Lana loud: hey we didn't see tweety all day?

Sergio: Sylvester were is Tweedy?

Lalo grow at Sylvester.

Lalo the dog: GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Sylvester: [gagging]

[Speedy exclaims in Spanish]

Lola loud: yuck Sylvester.

Tweety: What year is this?

Sergio: Tweety your ok.

Tweety: Hi Sergio.

Speedy: Man! You got smelly.

Lincoln loud: you sink.

Lana loud: cool.

Yosemite Sam: Gross!

LeBron James: You're kidding, right?

Granny: Oh, Tweety!

LeBron James: This is not the team I asked for.

Bugs Bunny: Relax, Doc. This is the team you wanna go up against Al G.

Wile E. Coyote put a tnt on the camera.

Porky: Okay, everyone, say cheese.

The Loud Kid's/Looney Tune's/ The Casagrandes: Cheese.

Bugs Bunny: Best team in the whole wide "Soivervoise".

[explodes]

Daffy: Mother...

LeBron James: Fine. But you gotta get me at least one real ballplayer, Bugs. Just one.

Bugs Bunny: Well, I got just the player you need. A true friend of the court. Trust me, she ain't busy.

Lynn loud jr: oooohhhhhhhh Lola Bunny.

They go to the wonder worman comic book.

Crowd: [chanting] Lola! Lola! Lola!

Wonder Woman: Today will be the most challenging day of your life, Lola Bunny. You have earned the right to become one of us. But first, you must pass these final trials.

Lola Bunny: I'm ready, Princess Diana.

Bug's bunny lynn loud jr and lebron james walk pass the women.

Bugs Bunny: Excuse me. Pardon me. Pardon me.

Lynn loud jr: move a side strong woman.

Amazon 1: Down in front!

Bugs Bunny: Excuse me. Excuse me. Pardon me

Amazon 2: Ow! That was my toe! Watch it!

Lynn loud jr: get lost weirdo's.

Bugs Bunny: There she is. Lola! Lola! Lola!

Wonder Woman: You must complete all the obstacles before time runs out. Begin!

Lola Bunny: Giddyap!

[horse whinnies]

[whinnies]

Lola Bunny: Whoa!

Bugs Bunny: Hey, Lola, we need your help.

LeBron James: We gotta play a basketball game!

Lynn loud jr: Lola lola it's me lynn loud jr your best friend.

Lola bunny: lynn loud jr leave me alone.

Lola Bunny: [grunts, yells]

LeBron James: Ow! Ow!

Lynn loud jr: ow ow ow ow.

Bugs Bunny: Listen, I know it's been a while, but...

Lynn loud jr: Hey lola.

Lola Bunny: I'm kind of busy here!

Bugs Bunny: We got this! Come on kid.

Lynn loud jr: OK BUG'S.

Lola Bunny: [grunting]

Bugs Bunny: Come on, Lola, this is our big chance. This is LeBron James. How often do you get to play with an NBA superstar? And you know our friend from nicktoon's world Lynn loud jr.

Lola Bunny: Been there, done that!

[Lola yelling]

Bugs Bunny: Huh. That's a good point. But basketball is who you are, Lola. Uh-oh.

Lola Bunny: I don't play anymore. I spent years training for this. Do not let lynn loud jr mess it up for me.

Lynn loud jr: man I think she still mad at me for putting a kick me sign on her back.

Bugs Bunny: Sorry, Doc. I guess she is busy.

LeBron James: We can't die here! I have to save my son!

Lynn loud jr: and lilly loud Sid Chang, and her sister Adelaide Chang,

Lola Bunny: What?

Bugs Bunny: Calm down, Sport Girl, Cleveland. I got this. [clears throat] [loudly] Bug's bunny/Lynn loud jr: Lola, we need your help! This lava is gonna be really hot! [screams]

[grunting]

Lola bunny: [sighs]

Lola Bunny: [sighs] I... I failed.

Wonder Woman: A warrior is judged not only by her skills, but by her values. You are now an Amazon.

[crowd cheering]

Lola Bunny: I am? I am!

Wonder Woman: Now, go with your friends. Help them win this battle of the baskets.

Lola Bunny: I will help you deliver justice to the one they call Al G., and save the son of The Bron and my friend's from nicktoon's world sister and her friend's Hey, guys!

The Casagrandes/The Loud Kid's/ Looney Tunes: Lola! Hi, Lola.

Lola Bunny: Good to see you! Hey Sergio.

Sergio: hey lola wanna marred me.

Lola bunny: NO!

LeBron James: Yo, Bugs, you coming?

Lynn loud jr: Come on bug's let's go.

[upbeat music playing]

Bugs Bunny: Wouldn't miss it for the "woild".

LeBron James: Yeah, Bugs! Here we go.

Lynn loud jr: Hey the looney tune's are back together again.

[Bugs Bunny gasps]

The ship flying into the Serververse.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

11.2K 41 29
Spongebob Squrepants and his new friend Timmy Turner,Danny Phantom,Jimmy Neutron and Lincoln Loud travel throughout multiple worlds to save the unive...
234 0 17
One shots of some memorable events of different stuff like games, fights, anime, etc. Reviews and Requests are allowed. TLH/TC Belongs to Nickelodeon
4.8K 37 12
Jazzy is the timid superstar daughter of Lebron James who,after a mishap with his son,gets sucked into a whirlwind of events involving talking rabbit...
3.1K 37 26
Robin Warner is many things. He's the teenage cousin of Yakko, Wakko, and Dot Warner. He's an Acme Looniversity graduate that was Bugs Bunny's pupil...