obsessed with my Indian girl

Por hjkkbbh

what happens when a Korean Mafia K.TH gets obsessed with a cute Indian girl disclaimer dark ff, violence, ... Más

introduction
chap. 1
chap 2 RUN
chap 3 first meeting
chap. 4 searching
chap 5. found you
chap. 6
chap. 7
chap. 8
chap 9.
chap. 10
chap. 11
chap. 12
chap. 13
chap.14
chap. 15 party
chap. 16 surprise or shock!??
chap. 17
chap. 18
chap. 19
chap. 20
note...
chap. 21
chap. 22
chap. 23 family meeting.
chap. 23
chap. 24
chap. 25
chap. 27. 18+
chap. 28
chap. 29
chap... 30 18+
chap 31 punishment!!!
|BONUS|
note....
bonus 2

chap. 26 confess

11.2K 409 42
Por hjkkbbh

Yn pov....
Me - T-taehyung?!
.

I couldn't believe that taehyung found me this fast I took a step behind but he pulled me by grabbing my waist. I looked around and saw all the mark's guards were on the floor. That is when Mark also reaches down stairs while running.
Mark - yn sto-...
Tae - yes babygirl it's me your taehyung. I was so worried about you but looks like my babygirl is having fun HUH?!
Mark - taehyung?
Tae - long time no see my dear ex best friend??

What they were friends before??

Mark - what are you doing here?
Tae - of course I came here to take what is mine...
Mark - there is nothing over here that belongs to you.
Tae - can't you see my girl is here.
Mark - SHE IS NOT YOURS!!
Tae - SHE IS MINE... ONLY MINE..

He said while making his grip on me more tight.

Me - TAEHYUNG! Stop. Leave me it hurts.

His grip got a bit loose I took this chance to get out of his grip completely.

Me - stop it tae you already lost the right to call me yours.
Mark - leave her she is not yours

Mark tried to come forward but then I  heard a gun shot's sound

Bang!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I turned around to see Mark

Me - Mark

I thought he got shot on his forehead or chest but luckily tae shot him on his legs... Mark fell down because of the pain... I was going to mark but stopped when tae said

Tae - now come with me if you want him to be alive.

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me out. He  sat in  the  car  and  pulled my wrist making me sit on his lap... The car started. I was so scared because I don't know what will happen when we reach home. The whole ride he was looking at me and the ride was silent. Now we reached home and he pulled me inside and now are in our room. I was looking down since I don't know what will happen to me now? But suddenly I felt him hugging me. And I heard him sobbing.

Wait is he crying??

Tae - d-do y-you kn-ow h-h-how worried i-i w-was.

Does he really love me that much but he chose power and money over me. No yn don't fall for him he is going to marry someone else

Me - tae leave me... If you really loved me you wouldn't have chosen power and money over me.

He did not leave me but tighten the hug more.. Without breaking the hug he said while sobbing

Tae - i-i am sorry. I-i w-won't do that again. Please don't l-leave m-me. I don't want p-power or m-money. I just w-want y-you...

After saying that he cried out loud like there is no tomorrow.

Really he chose me over power and money right... So he really loves me right. I also love you Kim Taehyung.
I don't know how to say it you. But I will also confess soon.
I also slowly hugged him and rubbed my hands behind his back making him a bit calm. After 5 min we slowly broke our hug and we were looking into each others eyes. But was still crying like a baby.

Me - shh stop crying...

He didn't stop but he was looking cute
How can a human look cute while crying?? He is an alien but only my alien.

Me - shh... Do you know the only thing in you that can impress me is your handsome face. But I didn't know you look this ugly when you cry...

After hearing that he wiped his tears and asked

Tae - a-am I h-handsome now.

Yes you are. Ohh good how can I not fall in love with this cute creature in front of me.

Me - no you are not.
Tae - but I sto-

.

.

I peeked on his lips not letting him finish his words. He looked shocked. I chuckled at his cuteness. Then I smiled at him and said

Me - now you look handsome.

Tae pov...
I couldn't control my emotions and I broke down in front of her while hugging her. I couldn't stop hugging her because I was so scared that I might lose her again. And then I apologized to her. Slowly she also hugged me and rubbed her hands behind me. Her sweet smell was enough to make me calm. We slowly broke our hug and looked at each other. This one day without her felt eternal. Tears didn't stop. Then she said I look ugly when I cry. I wiped my tears so that I don't look ugly in front of her. But still she said I look ugly. I was going to say something but she stopped me with a peek on my lips. Wooo am I dreaming did she peek me, me??

Yn - now you look handsome.

She peeks me tells that I am handsome. But why?? does she loves me??

Yn - umm did you eat anything??

I nodded my as no..

Yn - OK then let me make something for you.

We both went down and I was sitting on the counter and admiring her. She was making food for me. I felt like we are already Husbend and wife. I didn't even realize that I was smiling that also like an idiot. After 30 min she brought some Indian food.

And she started feeding me.

It all felt like a dream. Even if it is a dream please don't wake me up. I feel like I am in Cloud nine. I stood up and  hugged her.. She was confused.

Tae - are you real or is this a dream.
Yn - it's not a dream tae... It is real.
Tae - then why are you being nice to me all of a sudden.
Yn - because you succeeded... Yes tae you succeeded in making me fall for you. I don't know how to say this but I think I love you...
Tae - What?!

Did I hear it right... Did she just say that she loves me?

Yn - when you said you are going to marry someone else. I felt hurt. Then even in marks house I missed you. I was thinking about you.

I was shocked but really happy inside that I didn't know how to react. Even if I die right now I won't regret.

Yn - what ?!,are you not going to say something.

With out saying anything I picked her up and made her sit on the table I slowly bought my lips got closer to hers and we kissed. It was soft and passionate

After some time we broke our kiss..

Yn - I love you...
Tae - I love you more...
Yn - tae it's late let sleep don't we have office tomorrow.
Tae - umm I will ask jimin to bring the files home tomorrow so we don't need to go to office tomorrow... You must be tired right let's cuddle

Now we are in our room cuddle. Umm her smell is so addictive just like her...
Yn - tae...
Tae - hmm
Yn - what if latter you find out that I am hiding something from you?
Tae - I don't care whatever it is as long as you love me only. ... Why?! are you hiding something from me?
Yn - no I just said 'if'
Tae - yahh I all most forgot why were you caring when I shot Mark??
Yn - it's just we become good friends in short time. But why did you call him ex bestfriend ??
Tae - ...
Yn - if you are uncomfortable with saying to me then leave it.
Tae - we used to be good friends but later he betrayed me...
Yn - I don't think he is someone who would betray you.
Tae - don't you dare take other men's side..
Yn - stop being jealous... The one I love is only you baby..
Tae - what did you call me just now??
Yn - what? Did I call you or something? I don't remember.

_______________

Time skip two weeks

Yn pov...

It's been 2 weeks now that we are in a relationship... We become more close. We went on dates, we cuddle in the night. It was perfect. He wanted to have sex with me him but I said I wanted more time. And he respects that. Today my brothers came to Korea. And today afternoon tae and Mark have meeting with them. I am really nervous and happy to meet my brothers. But at the same time how can I say I got a boyfriend to my brothers. That also a Mafia boss. My brothers always try to keep me away with Mafia stuff. But I still remember I used to eavesdrop in their meetings and conversation About Mafia stuff and check the files without them knowing because I was so curious what they do. Because of that I also learned many Mafia stuff... I don't even know how tae will react when he gets to know that they are my brothers. Maybe He will be angry on me because I lied about my family. ... Anyways I got to know the location where the meeting is held. I should make some excuse and get out of here so that I can at least see my brothers. I don't know whether I can face them or not but I at least wanna see them. Because it's almost been 2 months and I missed them a lot... Now I have to make excuses to get out of there without any of his guards.

Tae was siting on the sofa. He wore a formal dress because after 1 hour he has to leave for the meeting. He looks so handsome.  If looks can kill I would have been dead long time ago itself.

(your outfit and just imagine you took a bigger bag and inside that there is another dress which you will change later)

Tae pov...
It's been 2 weeks since we both are in a relationship. I love her even more now. The way she talks, hugs and kisses are all like a medicine for me. Today is an important day because we have a meeting with the Indian Mafia king. now I am just sitting on the sofa suddenly yn comes. She was looking so cute in that outfit. Pink suits her well. She came and sat near me.

Yn - tae rose called me and asked me to come to the mall so that we can buy  some stuff. So I have to go now.
Tae - yeah baby enjoy. Wait let me call some guards.
Yn - tae there is no need of your guard
I can just go, I am not a kid.
Tae - baby you know right it for your safety.
Yn - tae I am going with Rose. She doesn't know that you guys are Mafia. And jimin also doesn't want her to know that you guys are Mafia. If I take guards then she will ask many questions. And I we have to buy a lot of girls stuff. I don't want those men around me.
Tae - OK fine.
Yn - thanks. Anyways best of luck for your meeting.

She kissed on my cheek and went. She is so cute. But no matter what I can't let her go alone. What if someone tries to hurt so I called one of my guards and said them to follow her secretly...

Yn pov...
Half of my mission is completed. I know he is gonna send someone to keep an eye on me. And I also know that it is not because he don't trust me. It because he is scared something might happen so he sends them for my safety... I went to the mall, I saw the guy and distracted him and went to the washroom and changed my outfit this

I also wore a black mask. I chose this outfit because I felt like I am on an important mission. And I know I get away with things like after all a bit of Mafia runs in my blood also. I got out of there and went to the location it was a really beautiful hotel. I went to the floor where the meeting is going to happen... As expected no Mafia's have reached here yet because there is still some time for the meeting to start but there were bodyguards over there. They were sitting and talking so slowly walked inside the room without them noticing. The room was so beautiful.

(just imagine that there is a long clothe on the table which covered the table and no one can the under of it.)

I hide under the table and after 30 to 40  min some Koran Mafias started coming then I heard tae's voice, later marks voice. Then the door opening sound came

?? - the Mafia king has reached ground floor they will be he in any second.

I guess it was the guard. The room became completely silent. I became more nervous. After few minutes the door opened and I could hear every standing up. I slowly opened a bit of clothe and peeped to see them. All of them were there Ajay bhaiya,Ram bhaiya, Prem bhaiya, and Chippkali AKA karan. They looked a bit thin. Were they not eating properly.They all have a serous face. Yeah how can I forget that they always have a cold mask on them for others. Then all of them sat. I could recognize my brothers by their voice.

Ajay bhaiya- so let me introduce myself. I'm AJ the Mafia king of India.
And these are my other members Prem, RM and karan.

Ajay bhaiya and Ram bhaiya have different name in Mafia word. And on that day I told to mark that the calmest person among them is the most dangerous one.Who I meant was Ram bhiaya because he is really calm. But when he angry he can literally put the word up side down. In personality wise he is the most calm at the same time most dangerous even more than Ajay bhaiya.

Ajay bhaiya - I hope you will make your presentation short and up to the point. Please start.

3 to 4 Mafia did the presentation one by one. The 2nd mafia's presentation was so stupid. One of his point was so dumb that everyone started laughing silently but Ram bhiya had same face. I told you he is very calm right. Now it's tae's time, he did it pretty well. After that it was mark's turn he did not smile while explaining and did not butter my brothers like everyone did, yeah even tae did butter my brothers a bit. Anyways mark explained my 7th point properly. Now everyone is done and they are waiting for my brothers answer. And about my brothers they were discussing whom to choose that also in Hindi so that Koran Mafias won't understand. Till now my brothers were communicating in English with them since they don't know Korean.

karan - Mujhe paanchava aur chhatha Mafia ka idea pasand hai.
( I like the the fifth and sixth Mafias idea)

5th is tae and 6th is Mark. Even I agree with it. Both of them did a great job.

Prem bhaiya - Hamen unmen se ek Ko Chunana hoga
(We will have to choose one among them)
Ajay bhaiya - un donon ko ek mauka Daetae Hain.
(Let's give both of them a chance)
Karan - I agree.
Prem bhaiya- OK then what about you RM.
Ram bhaiya - hmm...

Wait OMG both Rivals got chance. I am happy because tae is the one I love  and I consider mark as a good friend.

Ajay bhiya stands up and says.

Ajay bhaiya - After discussing it we have came to a conclusion that we are choosing two Mafia Bosses for this project. So congratulations Mr. Kim taehyung and Mr. Mark. And for others better luck next time. Have a good day you guys may leave.

After saying that all the others mafias left.
Ajay bhiya - hope you guys will your give best.
Karan - both of your works was really impressive. Especially Mr. Mark Your 7 th point was really unique and fitted our taste perfectly.

Of course that was my idea... But looks like tae did not like it when Karen complimented mark.

Prem bhiya - let's sign the contract.

They both signed. But after that my brothers left first. Shit I thought tae and Mark will leave first and when my brothers are alone I can come out.  But now mark and tae is left in the room alone.

Mark - wow all thanks to yn, she was the one who gave the 7th point's idea.. Looks like she didn't help you... She is really a beauty with brain...

Shit, this dumbass will get me in trouble.

Tae - of course, she is my girl after all and about helping you. She might know that you are dumb and felt pity on you.

Wow his comeback...

Tae - I should get going my yn will be waiting for me.

With that he left and Mark also left. Oh what should I do now? Tae looks so angry though. I have to make an excuse for why I helped mark. After 5 min I also left and changed into my old outfit.

Tae's pov...
I am in the car now. I was already pissed off because that Indian Mafia king choose him also. But when Mark said yn helped him I was burning with anger. Why did she help him.

Suddenly tae's phone rings and it was the guy who he send to keep an eye on yn.

On call...
Tae - hello
guard -sir I was following her but she suddenly disappeared. And when I investigated rose did not even call miss yn to the mall.

Tae's blood started boiling because of what he heard just now.

So my babygirl started lying to me huh... babygirl get ready for your punishment...

.

.

.

.
_______________________________________
Hi guys...
So should I make next chapter 18+ if you are not comfortable with it then I will not explain it. And
Please please please please please vote for my book and please please please please please comment...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

71.1K 2K 20
In the city of seoul..... Where at night no one can go out due to a fear...a fear of the dangerous mafia king who owns the asia and underground world...
65.5K 2.5K 15
JEON'S ENTERPRISES the well known industry...... Korea's biggest company....this company handled by jeon brothers...but they're also under ground maf...
147K 4.4K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...
175K 4.2K 25
What will happen when an innocent Indian girl will marry the mafia kings of the world ----------------------------------------------------------- Do...