Pokemon High - An Amourshippi...

By _Pika_

Serena Yvonne is just a normal, average girl attending Silverleaf High School. With best friends, enemies, dr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 4

19.6K 331 584
By _Pika_

"She lost." Ash says.

"Ehh. Sucks for her. I could've beaten Miette myself." Gary shrugs.

"Oh, shut up Gary." Ash rolls his eyes.

"You know it's true." Gary smirks.

"I'm pretty sure anyone could beat you." Drew says.

"Haha, very funny. I think you are talking about yourself. I happen to beat Kenny during my battle." Gary looks at Drew.

I walk back to my spot beside Dawn and Misty as my teacher announces the next battle.

"Serena..." Dawn starts.

"Miette is nothing. Who cares that you lost. You were great." Misty says.

"I'm 100% sure you would win your next battle with her." Dawn says.

"Thank you." I smile and sit down.

I didn't really pay attention to the last few battles. I just spent the time on my phone. I glance over at Ash, who seems to be pretty into these battles. It kinda sucks how I didn't get to see his full strength, thanks to that Wurmple.

"Okay, that wraps it up for today." My teacher says.

"You all did well, whether you won or not." She smiles.

The bell rings.

"See you all tommorow."

I get up and make my way to third period with Dawn. We get to class, and sit at the back of the class. Fennekin hops of my shoulder and sits on my desk.

"Did you do the homework?" Dawn says.

"Yup." I say.

"What did you get for question 6? I didn't have time to do it." She says as she takes her binder out.

"Here." I hand her my paper.

We are best friends, so I don't mind her copying off me. Also, I wouldn't want Dawn getting in trouble for incomplete homework. Our english teacher is quite strict.

"Today we will be starting story writing." My teacher says.

"Aw man. I really don't like writing stories." Dawn quietly says as she hands me back my paper.

"Why not?" I ask.

"I'm just not creative, that's all." She sighs.

"Don't worry, I'll help you." I smile at her.

"Thank you." She replies.

My teacher talked about how to write a story for the next 30 minutes. He told us about the proper structure, plots, settings, conflicts, things like that.

Time passed by, and the bell was going to ring in 2 minutes.

"Thank arceus we don't have homework." Dawn says.

"I know, I already have so much science work to do." I reply.

The bells rings, and I head to fourth period, math. I really don't like this class. It is my worst subject. Luckily, Iris is in this class too. She is a genius when it comes to this stuff, so I can ask her for help anytime.

I reach my classroom and head in. I see Iris already sitting in her seat with Barry beside her. I can't help but smile to see those two with eachother. The seats in this class are arranged in groups of four. I walk over and sit infront of her.

"Hello." I say as I place Fennekin on my desk.

"Hi Serena!!" She gives me the biggest smile.

I give her a knowing look as I move my eyes towards Barry. She blushes and glares at me.

I see Ash enter through the doors just in time before class starts. He walks and sits beside me.

"Hello." Ash says as Pikachu jumps off his shoulder and sits beside Fennekin.

"You did great at your battle earlier." Ash looks at me.

"Huh? Oh, thanks. You did good too." I smile and slighty blush.

"All I did was fight a Wurmple, I don't think good is the correct word." He says as he scratches his cheek.

"I still think you did pretty good." I say as I giggle.

"Heh. Thanks." He smiles at me.

For 30 minutes my teacher taught us algebra. Who thought of this stupid idea to combine math with the alphabet, anyways? When will we use all this in life? Never.

The Last 20 minutes of class was just work period. We got to start our homework, so we wouldn't have to do much at home. The bell rings, and off we go to lunch.

Iris and I walk around the cafeteria looking for our friends. We find Misty and May sitting at a nearby table.

"Hello!" Iris says as she sits down.

"Where's Dawn?" I ask.

"She's at the library. She said she needs to print something out. She should be back soon." May replies.

"Alright." I say.

"What do you guys think about the new guy?" Misty says.

"I'm not so sure. I mean, he's cute, but not as cute as Drew." May shrugs.

"Ok, I'm back!" A voice says.

I turn around to see Dawn on her way. She sits beside me.

"Did I miss anything?" She says.

"Well, we were just talking about Ash." Iris says.

"Ash? What about him?"

"Just our thoughts on him." Misty replies.

I decide to just tell them what has been on my mind lately.

"I feel like I know Ash." I say.

"Huh? What do you mean?" May looks at me.

"I don't know. There is something so familiar about him. His brown eyes, his hair, his smile, his slighty toned body shape, his kindness. I feel like I have met him already." I say as I sip my juice box.

"It seems like you just described your dream guy." Dawn giggles.

"What?" I slighty blush.

"Do you like him?" Iris gives me a knowing smile.

"Huh?" I blush a deeper shade of pink.

"Hehehe, we are just teasing you." Dawn and the rest of the girls giggle.

"Whatever." I playfully roll my eyes.

Ash's P.O.V.

"So yeah. I totally crushed her." Gary laughs and takes a bite out of his sandwich.

I am sitting at a table with Gary and the others. Gary is telling us a stupid story about his last girlfriend.

"She ran away bawling her eyes out." Gary continues.

"That seemed like a rude thing to do to her." Paul sweatdrops.

Barry told me that Paul can be a cold person, but when he is with his closest friends, he can be a pretty cool guy.

"She was no good. She was a bad girlfriend, so she deserved it." Gary smirks.

"Uh, okay then." Drew sweatdrops along with Paul.

"Hey Ashy-boy. How are you liking this school so far?" Gary looks at me.

"Ashy-boy?" I say as I look back at him.

"The nickname suits you." Gary smirks.

"No thanks, I prefer you call me Ash." I say.

"Whatever." He says.

"Anyways, this school is pretty cool. A lot better than my old one." I say.

"That's good." Kenny says.

Gary looks at Barry, who seems to be staring at someone. Gary looks in the direction he is looking. Barry is looking at none other than Iris.

"Checking Iris out, huh?" Gary nudges Barry.

"W-what? No I'm not." Barry says.

I notice his cheeks turn pink, and I quietly laugh to myself.

"We clearly saw you looking in her direction." Paul laughs.

Barry's face turns a darker pink.

"You two look good together, to be honest. You were blushing the entire time during math class." I chuckle.

"So? You looked like you were pretty interested in Serena!" He glares at me.

"H-huh? All I did was compliment her on her battle!" I say.

"Ash and Serena?" Gary smirks at me.

"Is that blush I see?" Clemont says as he rubs his chin.

"Shut up." I say as I hide my face.

A few more minutes later, the bell for fifth period rings.

I head to class, french. I just wanted to get away from Gary and the others. A few more hours passed, and I had geography, english and gym. My first day at this school finally came to an end.

I walk to my the bus the principal told me to go to, blue bus. I go inside to see Gary and all of the others.

"Ashy-boy! Who knew you were taking this bus too?" Gary shouts.

"Come sit." He says as he pats the spot next to him.

"Ashy-boy?" I hear Misty say and giggle.

I glare at Gary and walk past him. I don't really feel like sitting beside him. I walk two more seats back and sit beside Serena. She seemed surprised when I sat down.

"Hello." I smile.

"H-hi." She replies.

"I hope you don't mind me sitting here. I just had enough of Gary today." I scratch my head.

"No problem, I know what you mean. Gary can be a bit much." She lets out a small giggle.

The next 10 minutes of the bus ride was pretty quiet and I was getting bored. I decided to break the silence by talking to Serena a bit more.

"So, what stop are you getting off at?" I ask.

"Vaniville." She replies.

"You live in Vaniville Town?" I look at her.

"Mhm." She nods.

"That's great! That's where my mom and I moved to." I smile.

"Really?" She looks at me.

"Yes. Looks like you are my new neighbour." I say.

"Well that's good to know, neighbour. Oh, Clemont, May and Gary also live in Vaniville." She says.

"Gary?" My mouth drops.

"Yup." She replies.

"Aw man." I roll my eyes.

The bus stops. I look out the window to see we were here. I get up and leave the bus with Serena behind me.

"Ashy-boy! You live in Vaniville?" Gary comes up to me.

"Yes, Gary." I reply.

"That's great!" May says.

"Welcome to the town." Clemont says.

I am glad Clemont, May and Serena are my new neighbours, but Gary is a different story.

The four of us walk to our houses. It turns out that I live in the same area as them. My house is beside Gary's house while Clemont, Serena, and May's houses where right across the street.

We say goodbye to eachother, and head home.

"Mom! I'm here!" I say.

"Ash! How was your first day?" My mom asks.

"It went better than expected. Unfortunately, I already have homework." I say.

"Aw. Okay, go do your homework and I'll call you to dinner." She says.

"Okay mom."

I head upstairs to my room and throw my backpack on my bed. Pikachu also jumps onto my bed.

I remove my jacket and left my black undershirt on.

I decide to do my homework. I take out my math textbook to see what I have to do. I look at the questions one by one. Some are pretty straight forward, but the rest are just too hard. I should've asked Serena for her number. Then I could've called her for help. I work on the questions I actually understand, and just left the other ones blank.

My mom calls me to dinner two hours later. After that, I spent the time I had to myself watching Tv.

It is now 11pm, and I really need to get to bed. I change into my pjs, a white and red sleeveless undershirt with blue shorts. I jump into bed and lie down.

"Night buddy." I pet Pikachu's head, as he gets comfortable on the corner of my pillow.

"Pika!"

My first day in the Kalos Region went really well. I close my eyes and quickly fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 304 9
Ash and Serena have feelings for one another but neither are aware of what the other feels. They are both left hurt after a harsh argument and are sp...
113K 1.1K 31
serena has always had a crush on ash, but never has she had the courage to tell him. He is just too dense. Everyone knows it, except for Ash himself...
176K 4.9K 31
β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’An Amourshipping Fanficβ€’~β€’~β€’~β€’ β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’ Serena Yvonne is a regular teenage girl at the age of 13 who just sta...
21.3K 490 19
Serena Yvonne, a 17 year old, joins the distinguished Kalos Academy in Lumiose City. There she meets many friends but there is 1 person who quicklygr...