Stray Kids X Stay [BOOK 2]

By my7luck

[Request are open] Hi!!! This is SKZ imagine book version 2 since book version 1 is already a lot so yeah I... More

Request ? 👀
Missing You - Hwang Hyunjin
Announcement
Arranged Marriage - Seo Changbin
"This is how you fall inlove" - Lee Felix
Hidden - BangChan
Is It Over or Starting Over? - Yang Jeongin (Pt 1)
Is It Over or Starting Over? - Yang Jeongin (The End)
Believe - Seungmin & Lee Know
Save or Safe? - Seo Changbin
Blind - Han Jisung
Babysitting - Hwang Hyunjin
How you doin? - BangChan
Friends - Lee Know (Part 1)
Friends - Lee Know (Part 2)
Friends - Lee Know (The End)
Alien - Han Jisung
Argument - SKZ
Something to think about - Kim Seungmin
Dress up - Hwang Hyunjin
SKZ as your brother #2
SKZ - D-Day
Take me away - Lee Felix (Epilogue)
My saviour - BangChan
SKZ reaction #11
SKZ reaction #12
SKZ - Movie Night
Why? - Seo Changbin
Unexpected - 3Racha
A Hassle - Hwang Hyunjin
Apocalypse - Han Jisung
You to me - Lee Know
Our friendship - Han Jisung
Sorry, I Love You - Seo Changbin
Judging - Lee Know
Happy with you - Hwang Hyunjin
Happy with you - Hwang Hyunjin (Epilogue)
Special Day - SKZ
Acception - Kim Seungmin
Different - Yang Jeongin
Think about it - Lee Felix
Companion - BangChan
Happy - Han Jisung
Thank you for everything - Hwang Hyunjin
She is my everything - Seo Changbin
Some bet - BangChan
Its not what you think it is - Seo Changbin
Unexpectedly - Lee Know
It shouldn't have happened - Hwang Hyunjin
I don't want it - Kim Seungmin
Sign the contract - Han Jisung
Stay - Lee Felix
Cafeteria - Yang Jeongin
Done - Kim Seungmin
SKZ - D-Day (Flashback)
Different form - Hwang Hyunjin
Your choices - Seo Changbin
Go Away - BangChan
Lee Know & BangChan - Eternity

Past life - Bangchan

941 27 0
By my7luck

You were roaming at a book store. You got news from your friend that a new novel is out by your favourite author. You finally found the book but the book was place at a higher row on the shelf. As a short person you are, you were having difficulties on reaching for it until a muscular hand went on reach it.

You turn around to see a man who is older than you.
"He look as if he's a college student?" You thought to yourself.

"Here." He handed it to you.
"Huh?" You blink your eyes at him then look at the book.
"I saw you were having trouble on reaching for it. So I help and here you go" he nicely said and smile.
"Tha..thanks" you bow down slightly and took it from his grip.
"Oh! You're from Cheongdam high school?" He point at the batch on your blazer.
"Ah..yes. Do you attend there too?" You politely ask.
"That was my old high school. It bring me so much memory" he chuckle.
"anyway sorry for disturbing you. " he rub the back of his neck.
"No..no, it's alright" you wave your hands and show him a smile.

You two then parted ways. You look around the book shop to see if there is anymore books you wanted to buy. You decided to buy the novel only. When you reach at the cashier and was about to pay. Your eyes widen at the price which as it extended your budget.

"Miss, will you pay it with card or cash?" The cashier ask.
"Well...I..hmm" you were freaking out abit and confuse on whether to buy it or not.
"I..." You were about to say something when suddenly someone handed the cashier his card.
"We will pay it with card and can you include this too" he put his book of choice on the counter as the cashier gave him a nod.

You watch as he pay for yours and after it all done. You and him are now outside the shop. You quickly bow down at him and repeatedly thanked him with 'I'm sorry' at the end of your sentence.

"It's ok...and here is your book. You must really like the author?" He ask after handed you the book.
"Yes!! Her story is just so breath taking and superstition!! I just love how she wrote her story!!" You told him with sparkle on your eyes.
"Is that the reason why you dream of becoming a writer?" He said.
"How did you know?" You ask in surprise.
"Huh? Oh! Well, it's because I can sense your love for books and the sparkle in your eyes when you told how you feel about the book written by your favourite author." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Well, you guess right!!! I hope someday I can be like her" you said and stare at the book with full of admire.

"I wish such thing too" a sad smile appear on his face.

You were about to look up at the guy again when suddenly he was gone from your sight. You look around to search for him but he nowhere to be found. Then a hand rest on your head.

"Hey, you done? Ready to go home now?" A boy ask.
"Yeah, and did you manage to change your guitar strings?" You ask and begin to walk with him.
"Yeah!! It's all brand new now" he grin.
"Good for you then" you smile.
"Wanna go grab some snacks after this" he ask.
"Sure, Channie" you nod and jump enthusiastically.

Meanwhile, the mysteries man was actually hiding behind the big statue near the book store after he saw BangChan headed toward you.
"Thank goodness, I didn't saw me!" He sigh in relief.
"Y/n, I will make sure you will be safe and make your dream come true" he said in determine.

-time skip-
You were walking home all alone because BangChan have extra lesson that day. You were still thinking of the mysteries man you met the another day. You wanted to repay his kindness but before you could do so he was gone. As your mind was wandering all over, you didn't realize that you almost hit a pole. Before that could happen, a hand land on your forehead that made you stop your track.

"Woah!!! I almost hit that!!" You were surprise to see a pole infront of you but soon notice a hand on your forehead.
"You should be careful when you are walking!! You still have that bad habit of yours to daydream while walking!!" He scolded you as if he known your bad habits.
"How did you know that?" You furrow your eyebrow at him.
"Well..I...never mind that! You almost hurt yourself again!" He said making you tilt your head.
"Again?" You ask.
"Aish...just be careful next time" he sigh as he run his finger through his hair.
"Ajusshi" you called him but that made him upset.
"I'm not that old for you to call me an ajusshi. I'm still at a young age ok? " he pout.
"Well...what can I call you? " you ask.
"You can call me Cha...I mean Chris" he said.
"Chris-sshi" you said.
"Just be informal with me. It's kinda awkward for you to call me so formal" he smile.
"Then Chris, I'm y/n. Thank you for saving me there and can I repay you for helping me the other day?" You ask.
"Sure! I mean how do you want to repay me?" He ask, crossing both his arms.
"I've got an idea" you grin and asked him to follow your to somewhere.

It was a shop that filled with various types of music player alongside filled with music disc, tape and CDs.
"Here is a place where you can listen to music from the old days and also the present. Me and my friend, BangChan always come here to hangout since he admire music very much!" You told Chris.
"This is nice" he reply with a warm smile and walk in the place.

"I remember this place vividly" he thought to himself as he follow you toward your usual place to sit.

You handed him the second headphone and you played a song. The song was from the 90s, you favourite eras to listen to some songs. He also played some song that much like how BangChan would play for you both to listen. You then notice how similar he was with BangChan but you shook it off. The whole day, you two spend the day at the place before grabbing some food along the way.

"I've gotta say that this hotteok is the best!!" You exclaim, satisfied with your food.
"You said that to all food" he chuckle and you agree.
"Hey Chris, can I ask you something?" You ask.
"Hmm?" He hum in respond.
"Why do your necklace have two ring?" You point at his necklace.
"Oh!..well one is mine and one is my bestfriend's" he smile and rub the rings.
"Your bestfriend? Not your girlfriend?" You boldly ask.
"You really are a bold person, you know that" he chuckle.
"Yeah, I got that a lot. Channie always said that to me" you said and took a bite of your hotteok.

After a few minute of silent, Chris finally explain it to you.
"My bestfriend, she was similar to you. Bold, nice, down to earth, book worm and also short" he said that made you pout.
"You don't have to emphasize the word short, you know" you rest you chin in you palm.
"You gonna admit that you're kinda short, y/n" he said and earn a glare from you.
"That still doesn't explain why you have two rings" you ask, pointing at the rings.
"This actually I brought for my bestfriend. I was gotta confess to her about my feeling and give this ring as a promise ring. I was gonna confess at the date of 15/6 where that date was the first time we both met and become the best of friends" he said, looking down at the rings.
"I waited for her at the playground near our apartment. The place where we always play as a child. Little did I know, she got into an accident. That day, before I could tell her my feelings for her, she was no longer alive" he explain with a sad tone in his voice.
"I'm sorry to hear that. How did she got into an accident?" You ask.
"A witness said that a boy was running toward his puppy on the road and she saw it. So she push the boy away but little did she realize the car hit her and the impact was intense for her to make it. The last words she said was 'BangChan, I'm sorry'" he told you.

You were sad to hear such story but soon realize the name he said.
"Did he said BangChan? Wait, don't tell me...no this can't be true!" You thought to yourself and stood up

"No...this can be true." You said with eyes wide open.
"Y/n? Are you alright?" He stood up and stare at you.
"How can I be okay?! When I know the person you said died was me?!" You yelled and got attention from other people.

He pulled you away from there toward with less people to talk privately. You were so confuse but after you put all the piece together, it all match how he so similar to BangChan you know.

"Please calm down. I guess you've combine all the pieces by now?" He ask, knowing you are smart enough to catch things faster.
"Why are you here?" You ask, staring at his eyes.
"To save you" he sad with sad tone in his voice.
"Channie, why are you here?" You ask for him to said his other reason to be in the past rather than being in his real era.

"I want to stop blaming myself from hurting you. I actually wanted to meet myself to tell me to not meet you that day so that you will still be alive. Still be with me in the future" he said as tears start to stream on his cheek.
"Channie, I will always be here for you" you said, holding both his cheeks and gently wipe his tears.
"No..no you won't! You left and it was all my fault. I shouldn't have called you to meet me at the playground. I should have just went to you and confess. I was so dumb to not realize that such accident could happen. I should have protected you with all cost!!!" He let it all out as he buried his head on your shoulder.
"Shh.. I'm here for you Channie." You gently rub his back and pat him.

He finally calm down but were still in your embrace.
"You feeling better now?" You ask.
"Please stay with me. Please don't go away. I will help you prevent it so please stay..." He said as he tighten his embrace around you, not wanting to let you go.
"BangChan, listen to me first." You pull his off you for him to face you.
"I will always be here for you. Since I now know how I will die and know how to prevent it but..." You were about to say something when he cut you off.
"Please no but, y/n. " he plead but you shook you head.
"We can't change the future, Channie. I know maybe that day won't be the day I die. Maybe in the next few years, it will occurs. We will never know but just you know. You will never lost me since I will always be by your side even if I'm dead" you said confidently.
"After you know you will die. How can you still said that confidently?" He furrow his eyebrow at you.
"Because I know, I lived a happy live even tho there might be some regrets and dream of becoming a writer might be gone. Somehow, I won't regret it since I know having you by my side while I was still breathing made me be feel grateful in my live. Well, that include my family too" you said and he chuckle.

"I love you"

He confess that made you blush but you just gave him a nod and a hug since he isn't the BangChan in your era but BangChan in the future. You still don't know whether the BangChan in your era have feelings for you or not.

"I guess, my time is over" he showed his watch that indicating his time to be in your era had come to end.
"Promise me you will not blame yourself after this and maybe find someone who will love you and take care of you" you told him as you lock eyes with him.
"That will take some time but when the time come. I will" he said and pull you for a last hug.
"Please always be safe, Channie" you said to him and sniffle.
"I should say that to you." He chuckle and push your hair behind your ear.
"I will miss you a lot" he said as he snuggle on your neck.
"Same here" you reply.
"See you later?" He ask and broke the hug as he was starting to fade.
"Yeah. We you later, Channie" you gave him a wave.

Soon after, he was gone. He have gone to where he should be and now you were weak on your knees. Before you could lose your balance and fall down, someone caught you.

"Yah! Be careful or you will hurt yourself" he scold you and gently place you near the bench.
"BangChan?" You were surprise who it was.
"Who do you think it was? Your idol?" He scoff then realize your puffy eyes.
"Who made you cry?! Did someone hurt you? Are you alright? Where is this bastard that made you cry?!" He ask in concern and also angry towards the person.

"That person was you, stupid" you let out a light sigh and smiled.

"I'm fine.." You assured him.
"How can you be fine when your eyes is all puffy as if you cried?" He hold both of your cheeks.
"Where you worried about me?" You ask.
"No..I was worried of some stupid girl. Of course I was worried about you!!! Who else? You weren't at your house at this time nor at the playground. I even search you at almost book store there is here but still no sight of you until I reach here only to see you almost lost your balance!" He scolded you as if you were some lost child.
"I almost made a report to the police station but they wouldn't start investigate after 24 hour. " he was about to blabber more about how worried he was about you.

Then suddenly he grew silent after you put your lip on his. The reason was to make him stop talking and the second is to see whether it's true he have feeling for you.

"Wha..what was that for?" He shyly ask as he hide his face with both of his palm.
"I love you. Do you want to go out with me?" you confess boldly.
"You with your boldness. That was supposed to be my line" he mumbles and look away to hide the flustered on his face.
"I guess, you don't have the same feelings as me?" You said disappointingly.
"I..I love you too and yeah. Let's go out together" he shuttered.
"Really?!" You jolt with joy.
"Ye...yes" he shuttered again.
"You're so cute when you get all flustered!!" You pinch his cheeks and that made him more redder.
"You better take care of me and never leave by my side" he whisper but enough for you to hear.
"I might can't keep that promise but let live the days, months and years to come..together" you wrap your arms around his neck.
"Hey what is that supposed to mean?!" He furrow his eyebrow.
"Let's just be happy together with the remaining time because we never knew what the future hold us both" you said before planting a peck on his cheek.
"You with your words but that is one of what I love about you" he said before leaning in to give you a kiss on the lips.

Little did you know, something did change the future after that. You actually lived a long live along side with your now husband, BangChan. You couldn't be so happy with what you have accomplish and manage to happily live with you loving husband and 2 child.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 1.2K 19
{cover designed by the lovely hwasa_s_sweat} 💖 highly requested ❤️ Imagines with Hyunjin of Stray Kids! Requests are always open! No smuts or person...
42.2K 671 32
It's in the title, I shouldn't have to explain. Requests are open :) feel free to message me privately with them. Enjoy you horny mo-fos
6.7K 105 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...
647K 11.1K 101
Bulletpoint style scenarios with Straykids! Any ideas? Please let me know what you'd like to read :) You make Straykids stay ........... 10/06/2021...