My Handsome Tutor

By COCOSTORIES__

Kang Lisa. A Korean girl who has a big crush on the university's IT boy and Campus president, Jeon Jungkook... More

My Handsome Tutor
Prologue
Episode 00
Episode 01
Episode 02
Episode 03
Episode 04
Episode 05
Episode 06
Episode 07
Episode 08
Not an update
Episode 09
Episode 12
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Quarter 2 Semester 1
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38 (Future-Shorts)
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 56
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65
Episode 66
Semester 2
Episode 67
Episode 68
Episode 69
Episode 70
Episode 71
Episode 72
Episode 73
Not an Update
Episode 74
Episode 75
Episode 76
Episode 77
Episode 78
Episode 79

Episode 26

2.1K 121 39
By COCOSTORIES__

"Go Lisa"

Lisa didn't get much sleep. She spent the night practicing for the competition. She only called it a day when it's already 5 in the morning.

At 6, she woke up with her head throbbing really bad, but she needs to wake up early to get ready.

She knocked on Louis' room and urged him to wake up.

Louis was still asleep when they drove to Hanguk University but when they entered the University, he was widely awake. He kept on gazing the University's beautiful view.

Lots of students saw him and immediately caused havoc on the passerbys.

"Who is he?"

"Are they like....together?!"

"They kinda looks the same"

"They are perfect for each other!"

But Lisa and Louis didn't heard this rumor. Their heads are focused on the competition now.

Louis helped Lisa get ready for the competition. Both of them are in the dressing room with Louis spraying the hair color on her when a student suddenly came in.

"Ooops...umm sorry for interrupting you..but, the-the competition will begin in 20. T-that's all" and with that, the student came out of the room.

"I've been helping you a lot right now. You should fulfill your promise okay?"

"Yeah I will"

Lisa then received a text. She smiled when his name appeared on her screen. It says:

[How was it? Do you need help in anything? I'll help you.]

She typed a reply that it's fine and that she can handle her self.

She wanted it to be a surprise to him. She wanted to surprise him.

Meanwhile, at Class D

Jungkook was sitting peacefully on his place while his eyes are focused on his phone. The chaotic classroom and noisy environment didn't bothered him that much.

He don't know why, but he's feeling nervous for her. When she didn't replied, he decided to sent another text. Just as he was about to send it, his phone dinged. She replied!

[It's all fine now ;) Don't worry. I can handle my self. Just sit back and relax xoxo]

He smiled a bit at the text while Hoseok is secretly gazing at him.

"He's been smiling a lot this days..it's a bit scary" Hoseok mumbled.

Nayeon then came running inside the classroom. She's panting really hard.

"Guys!!" She called her classmate's attention.

"Is there a problem?" Dahyun asked.

"Guess what I've heard. Lisa came to school with a hot guy!!! Eeeekk!!"

"What?! Really? I knew it! She's not single! How can a beautiful girl like her be single" Dahyun said while smiling giddily.

Jungkook frowned.

"And that's just not it..they also says that a student saw the guy inside Lisa's dressing room! Aaaaaa!!" Nayeon continued.

"Woaaaahhhh!! Our Lisa is not a baby anymore aye?" Bambam said while the other jumped giddily. Jin-ah and Sunji looked at each other.

Lisa doesn't have a boyfriend. And she's not someone who'll just let a guy inside her dressing room.

Jungkook's facial expression is like a crumpled paper now. He's been frowning really bad.

Hoseok watches him secretly from afar.

"Now he's frowning. Since when did he learned this emotions?" He mumbled.

•••

The competition is about to begin now.

Lisa's heart is racing really fast. Don't get me wrong. She's not nervous. It's the adrenaline rushing through her veins. She's been itching to dance now!

The first contestant starts her work. She danced to a song entitled "Taki Taki"

Her performance was full of life but her face lacks the expression.

The next performer danced to a song entitled "Secret Love Song". Now, the performer executed a perfect facial expression with amazing steps but a problem occurred. While she's dancing the bridge part, she accidentally slipped on the floor. Her performance is a fail.

The third performer went in front with a proud smile on her face. Eunha. She's wearing a red silk dress. The dress was really short, giving of a sensual vibe.

The music started to play and she danced like she owns the stage.

The song she's dancing to is "Senorita" by Camilla and Shawn Mendes. Her steps are a bit over but if you'll look at the overall performance, it's the best among the rest.

After a couple more contestants, it's now Lisa's turn to dance.

Louis patted her back as he gave her a sign "you can do this".

Lisa smiled back at him then she walked at the stage.

The stage was dark. Jungkook and the others can't see anything. But then, a song started to play as the stage slowly lit up with a dim light, revealing a hanging girl.

(A/N: You could also play media above. Your choice)

There are bars around her while she hangs her self in the air, feeling the atmosphere.

When they saw this, their eyes popped out. It's amazing to see something like this.

~Drag me to death
Like a lit cigarette~

When that line was sang, Lisa started moving. She's dancing in the air like she's born to do it. She danced at ease, climbing here and there. She's like an angel right now.

The bars around her also started to disperse, leaving her dancing in the air.

The makeup and costume are on point. The facial expressions are also amazing, as well as her aerial movements.

The audience are mesmerized by her movements. And then the chorus came.

~The jokes on you~

She suddenly let go of the cloth she's hanging onto as he let her body dropped on the floor.

They are scared to death seeing her fall from a very high distance.

Jungkook almost lost his shit when she did that but then their heart stopped when she stopped falling.

Her face almost hitting the floor but she just looked at them smiling in a sinister way. Turns out, it's just a part of her step.

Jungkook held the chair's hand tighter as he continues to watch her dance.

~My heart's gone bad
Now it won't beat for you~

Now, she's dancing on the stage. Her dance was mixed with acting.

Sometimes she'll smile, while sometimes she'll cry. She also pulls her hair as if she's gone mad. Her dance was not just dancing. She's telling a story through dance.

This caught the judges' attention.

Her performance. It's different from the rest. While they watch her, a story is being presented. The judges smiled as they watch her perform.

When the second chorus came, she started to climb back up again.

She's dancing on the air while crying.

As the song goes by, she laughed while she cry. Her expressions are on point and not to mention, aerial dance is very difficult.

Then, the last part of the song came.

~The jokes on you~

She let go of the cloth again and let her body fall backwards, but this time, she stopped at the middle. Letting her body sway through the air.

She's like a dead body hanging on the air right now, but the sight was not scary. It was rather, beautiful.

The crowd stood up and soon, the sounds of claps and cheers started to resonate the whole stadium.

Jungkook looked at her with a proud smile on his face.

Guess what, right now, he finally confirmed something. Sooner or later, he'll tell her. But not now. Not yet.

When he tells her it, it'll be special.

•••

What did he found out?🤔

I don't know乁( . ര ʖ̯ ര . )ㄏ

Anyways..
Another update

Love you guys so so much 💜
Stay positive ✨
Byeeeee

The jokes on you (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
266K 8.2K 77
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
118K 4.8K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
930K 15.9K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...