Pokemon High - An Amourshippi...

By _Pika_

Serena Yvonne is just a normal, average girl attending Silverleaf High School. With best friends, enemies, dr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 3

21.5K 338 705
By _Pika_

"I just transfered here, and I was wondering if one of you guys could show me to the main office? I'm kinda lost here." He continues.

I feel like I have just been hit by a bus. This boy is so cute. I look at his face, and into his deep brown eyes. We make eye contact for 2 seconds, and I quickly look away.

"Pika." His pokemon says.

"New kid, huh." Gary looks at him.

"What grade are you in?" Dawn asks.

"Tenth." Ash answers.

"Oh, so you are in our grade." Clemont says.

"I could take you to the main office. I need to go to my locker anyways." I say.

"Alright, thanks." He says and smiles.

"See you guys later." I turn to my friends.

"Bye Serena!" Iris waves.

I enter the school with the boy, and start leading him down the hallway.

"This school is so big. My old school is nothing compared to this place. How do you manage to make your way around here?" Ash says as he looks around.

"Well, you just kind of get used to it, I guess." I reply as I put my hands behind my back.

"What's your name?" He looks at me.

"Serena." I smile.

"So, where did you come from?" I ask.

"I came from Sunnyside High School." He replies.

"Wait, isn't that in Kanto?" I look at him.

"Yes. I moved to Kalos because my mom found a job here."

"I see."

I look at Ash. There has been something about him that I seem to recognize. His brown eyes, his slighty muscular body shape, the markings on his cheeks. They all seem so familiar. I wonder if we met before.

We reach the end of the hall and take a short turn.

"Here's the office." I say.

"Great." He says.

He quickly goes in and comes back out with his class schedule in hand.

"Okay, you don't need to help me look for my classes. I think I can manage it." He says as he looks at his schedule.

I move closer to him and look at his schedule.

"Oh look, I have first, second, fourth, and eighth with you." I smile.

Seeing we had a lot of classes together just made me really happy.

"Really? Nice. Then I can just follow you to first." He says.

"Mhm."

I quickly go to my locker and grab my stuff. This time, I won't forget my textbook. The bell rings, and we make our way to class.

We get to class just in time before class starts. I see the teacher motion towords Ash telling him to go to her. I look around and see that Misty, Clemont and Drew were already here. I make my way towards my seat and sit down.

"Guys, meet Ash Ketchum. He just transfered from Kanto, and today is his first day here." The teacher introduces him.

"Uh, hello." Ash gives a small smile.

"Please go sit down right there." The teacher points to the seat beside none other than Calem.

The teacher starts talking about living organisms and their ecosystems.You know, just basic biology. A full hour later, the bell finally rings.

I pack my things and slip them back into my backpack. I get up and as usual, I wait for Misty. She takes about two minutes to finish putting her stuff away. She walks towards me and nods telling me we can go.

We start walking to the first floor. I take a quick glance behind me and see Ash not too far away, going in the same direction as us. I totally forgot I have second period with him as well.

Ash's P.O.V.

I have no idea where my next class is, so I will just quietly follow Serena and her friend. I remember her saying we have the next class together too. I see them take a left turn at the end of the hall. I pick up my pace, and take the left turn. I walk down the flight of stairs and I see them go into a classroom at the end of the hall. I'm guessing this is where my class is too. I enter the classroom.

"Hey!! New kid!" A boy waves to me.

"Huh?" I look at him. I soon recognize he was one of the guys with Serena earlier today.

"Come sit with us!" Another boy says.

I do as they say, and sit down next to the boy with the glasses.

"I'm Clemont." The boy next to me smiles.

"I'm Gary."

"I'm Barry."

"My name's Paul." Another boy smirks.

"And I'm Drew."

"Hello. You guys already know my name." I chuckle.

"Yup. It's Ash." Gary says.

"We 6 are the best of buddies." Barry says as he crosses his arms.

"6? There's only five of you guys." I look around and count them.

"Plus Kenny. He is sitting with the girls." Drew says as he points towards Kenny.

"Oh, I see." I say.

"Pika."

"You are welcome to join our squad." Barry says.

"Squad? Alright then." I smile.

"Hello children." The teacher starts.

"I really don't like the fact we still get called children. We are 15 turning 16 for arceus' sake." Gary says to the group.

"Tell me about it." Drew smirks.

"As you all may have noticed we have a new student. Please introduce yourself." The teacher looks at me.

"Oh, ok. I am Ash Ketchum, I transfered from Sunnyside High in the Kanto Region." I say.

"Alright. I hope you all give Ash a proper welcoming later today." The teacher says.

I take a glance to the left, and catch a girl staring at me. She sees me looking at her, and winks at me. Okay then...not weird at all.

"Urm, who is that?" I turn to Clemont and motion towards the girl.

"Oh, that's Miette. It's best you stay away from her. She can be a real pain sometimes." Clemont says.

"Oh, alright." I say as I look back at the teacher.

"Like I said yesterday, we are going to be battling. I hope you all trained your pokemon, because I am grading you on this." The teacher says.

"Wait, miss?" Iris puts her hand up. "Are you grading us based on who wins?"

"No, that would be unfair. I will be grading you on how well you work with your pokemon." She says.

"Alright." Iris says.

The teacher leads us outside to the battlefield.

"Alright, I will be pairing you guys up with your opponents." The teacher says.

"Johnny vs Bob, Drew vs Anna, Gary vs Kenny, Misty vs Alicia, Dawn vs Elijah, May vs Paul, Ash vs Mark, Nikki vs Diane, Barry vs Conner, Serena vs Miette, Iris vs Rochelle and Clemont vs Nicole.

"You are going down, Kenny!" Gary turns to Kenny.

"Huh. We will see about that." Kenny crosses his arms.

"Oh great. I'm going against Miette." Serena rolls her eyes.

"Beat her, show her who's  best." Iris says.

"We are going in the order I assigned, so Johnny and Bob, you guys will be going first." The teacher says.

The rest of the students sit down in front of the battlefield. The two boys each stood on one end of the battlefield and the battle begins.

5 battles later, it was finally my turn. I am standing at the north side of the battlefield while this Mark kid stands at the other.

"Let's do this, Pikachu!" I look at my partner.

"Pika!" Pikachu steps in front of me.

"Okay, go!" Mark sends out his pokemon.

"Wurm!!" The pokemon says.

"Woah, a Wurmple." I say as I take my pokedex out, and scan it.

"Wurmple, the Worm Pokémon. Wurmple live primarily off of sap from trees. The suction cups on its feet keep it from slipping."

"So Ash is going with Pikachu." Serena says as she watches.

"Yup. A bug type vs an electric type. Let's see how this turns out." Dawn replies.

"Battle begin!" My teacher shouts.

"Wurmple use string shot!" Mark yells.

"Wuurrmpleee!!" The pokemon poorly shoots out a line of string. The string slowly moves through the air and lands a meter away in front of Wurmple.

"Pika?" Pikachu looks at the string on the ground and sweatdrops, because it didn't do anything.

"Oh man!" Mark facepalms.

"Uhh, Pikachu use thunderbolt." I say.

"Piikkkaacchuuu!!!" Pikachu releases a bolt of electricity at Wurmple.

The thunderbolt hits, causing Wurmple to shriek in pain.

"Wurrmmplee!!" It shouts.

Wurmple slowly falls to the ground, and faints.

"Wurmple is unable to batte! The winners are Ash and Pikachu!" My teacher says and sweatdrops.

"Aw, darn it. Wurmple, return." Mark returns his pokemon.

"Good job, buddy!" I smile and pet Pikachu.

"Wow, what a great battle." Misty says sarcastically.

I walk away from the battlefield and sit beside Gary, who smirks at me.

The next two battles were pretty decent, and went a lot better than mines.

I see Serena get up from where she is sitting and makes her way to the battlefield. Looks like she's up. I look around to see who her opponent is. I look to the right and see Miette walking down to the battlefield as well.

As Miette stands at the other end of the battlefield, she glares at Serena, so Serena glares back at her.
"You are going down, loser!!" Miette smirks at her.

"We will see about that." Serena says as she grits her teeth and clenches her fists.

I notice Serena and Miette glaring at eachother. There seems so be some tension between them.

"Let's go, Pancham!" Serena sends out her pokemon.

"Chum!"

"Go Slurpuff!" Miette sends out her pokemon.

"Puff!"

"Battle begin!"

"Slurpuff use energy ball!"

"Slurrpuuff!" Slurpuff lets out a green ball.

"Counter it with dark pulse!" Serena yells.

"Pannchamm!" Pancham puts its hands together and releases its move.

The two moves collide, causing an explosion. The dark pulse over powers the energy ball, and speeds through the smoke, hitting Slurpuff.

"Slur!!" The pokemon falls back.

"Slurpuff!" Miette shouts.

"Serena's pretty good." I say and look at Gary.

"Ehh, she's okay. Not as a good as me, though." He says.

Pikachu and I sweatdrop.

"Slurpuff..." The pokemon grunts and slowly gets up.

"Pancham use stone edge!"

"Slurpuff, use psychic, quick!" Miette says.

"Slurrpuff!" Slurpuff's eyes glow blue.

Before Pancham can use its move, he is surrounded by blue light and is lifted into the air.

"Panch? Pan pancham!!!" Pancham yells.

"No, Pancham!" Serena looks at her pokemon.

Slurpuff moves her arms around, taking complete control of Pancham. She roughly moves her arms downwards, bringing Pancham along with them. Pancham was thrown hard on the ground.

"Panch..." Pancham grunts in pain as it slowly opens its eyes.

"Come on Pancham, hang in there!" Serena gulps.

"Okay, it is not going very well for Serena now." I say to Gary.

"I know, I really want Serena to beat that brat." Gary says.

Serena's P.O.V.

I grit my teeth.

"Time for our finishing move!" Miette says.

"Use draining kiss!"

Slurpuff gracefully makes her way to Pancham.

"Pancham? Can you get up?" I look at my pokemon in worry.

"Panch, pancham..." Pancham slowly lifts its head. It is still feeling the effects from psychic.

Slurpuff reaches Pancham and kisses his cheek. Pink lights swirl around the two pokemon as Slurpuff kisses him. Slurpuff finishes and backs up.

"Pan..." Pancham weakly says, as its head falls back to the ground and faints.

"What?! What just happnened?!" Ash almost shouts.

"Slurpuff drained all of Pancham's energy with draining kiss. Do you not know about this move?" Gary smirks.

"Well, I'm sorry for coming all the way from Kanto and not knowing anything about fairy types." Ash says and roles his eyes.

"Pika."

"Pancham is unable to battle. The winners are Miette and Slurpuff!" My teacher says.

"You did great, Pancham. Take a good rest." I say as I return my pokemon.

I look at Miette. She evily smiles and smirks. I clench my fists. I hate this girl so much. Why did I have to lose?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 1.3K 28
Serena Yvonne is a strong and hardcore 16-year-old girl. She's the crush of every boys' heart, but all of their attempts are failed. Many people thin...
113K 1.1K 31
serena has always had a crush on ash, but never has she had the courage to tell him. He is just too dense. Everyone knows it, except for Ash himself...
21.3K 490 19
Serena Yvonne, a 17 year old, joins the distinguished Kalos Academy in Lumiose City. There she meets many friends but there is 1 person who quicklygr...
86.8K 2.8K 37
Serena is a successful matchmaker and everything's was going smoothly until one day, A mysterious stranger enters her shop. She seems to know him but...