Mummy&Daddy (Zustin Mieber)

By Ziam_Mayne2012

Justin and Zayn Bieber have been happily married for 8 years now. They live a beautiful big home in sunny Cal... More

Chapter One- Mornings at the Bieber Household
Chapter Two- Daddy and Princess Time
Chapter Three- Paparazzi
Chapter Four- Stress
Chapter Five- Cookies, Cuddles, and Grilled Cheese
Chapter Six- Next Stop. London!
Chapter Seven- London Bridges
Chapter Eight- London. Day 2
Chapter Ten- Waffles, Nutella, and Strawberries
Chapter Eleven- At Home With the Maliks
Chapter Twelve- And Baby Makes Six
Chapter Thirteen- Tell Me You Believe in Love
Chapter Fourteen- Baby Love Me Like XO
Chapter Fifteen- Love Me Like XO Part 2
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Chapter Seventeen: Be Your Everything
Chapter Eighteen: Home
Chapter Nineteen: Home Part 2
I'm Sorry
Good News
I Think I'm In Love Again
Announcement
Temporarily Hiatus

Chapter Nine- Londone. Day 2 Part 2

3.8K 112 11
By Ziam_Mayne2012

Justin’s POV

I felt bad leaving Zayn with a sick Liam. Lord knows how our boys’ are when they’re sick; they want constant attention and around the clock care. 

“Dada where go?” asked little Harry.  “We are going to go and hangout with Uncle Scooter for a bit.” “Mumma go?” “No baby. Mummy’s going to stay home with Li because he’s feeling icky,” I explained. 

“Want stay with mumma,” he whined. “You can’t baby, but I promise you we’ll have so much fun.” 

He pouted for a bit and I watched as his emerald eyes filled with tears. “Aww baby don’t cry. I promise we’ll be home soon. We’re just going to go hangout with Uncle Scooter for a bit. Yeah?” 

“Mu-mumma dada,” he cried. “I know baby, shhh,” I cooed in his ear as I gently bounced in my arms. 

“Louis babe, can you grab the diaper bag for me?” “Yup. Are we leaving yet daddy?” “Yeah we are. Come on lets go.”

I held on to Louis hand as I carried a sniffling Harry in my arms. We made our way down to the hotel lobby where James was waiting with the car that would take us to Scooter. 

“Daddy, when are we going to Nani and Nana’s house?” “Tomorrow babe, are you excited to them?” “Yeah! I wanna play with Auntie Safaa too.”

“I’m sure all your aunties are going to be very excited to see you and your brothers,” I said. 

Louis nodded. 

“Mr. Bieber the car is ready,” said James.  I nodded.  “Alright. Is there a crowd?” I asked. 

“There’s a about 15-20 girls out there.  Would you like some help with getting the children in the car? I could take Louis while you carry Harry.”

“Louis, would you like James to carry you?” I asked. “No daddy. I’m brave. I’m a big boy,” he said. 

“Alright, but please stay close and don’t let go of my hand,” I said. 

We made our way out to the car. There were a few paparazzi and some fans screaming out our names, but for the most part we just smiled and waved. 

“Justin my man! How are you?” Scooter loudly asked. “I’m good. You?” “I’m doing pretty good myself too,” he said. 

“Uncle Scooter!” said a very excited Louis. “Buddy! How’s my Loubear?” “Uncle Scooter, I told you not to call me that in front of people,” whined my seven year old. 

“Sorry buddy I forgot. Do you forgive me?” Scooter asked. “Mmm… I guess.”  With that Louis ran to Scooter and gave him a big hug. “I missed you little man. We need to get your mummy and daddy to let you hangout with me more often. I miss my partner in crime.”

“I’d like to keep my son innocent,” I said with a chuckle. “And how’s little Harry doing?” asked Scooter. 

“Hawwy sad Unca.” “Why are you sad baby?” Scooter asked as he gave me a look as if asking me what was wrong. 

“Hawwy stay with mumma, but dada say no. Hawwy sad. Li stay with mumma. Hawwy no stay with mumma,” Harry cried working himself up again. 

“Baby, we went over this. Liam is sick so he needed to stay. And because Liam is still little mummy had to stay with him,” I explained. 

“Aww Harry don’t be sad babe. Uncle Scooter is going to make today so much fun! Come here and give me a big hug,” he said. 

I looked down at Harry and saw him shake his head no. I let out a sigh. Looks like today is going to be a long day. “Come on babe, go give Uncle Scooter a hug. Yeah?” “No dada.” “Baby you’re going to hurt his feelings,” I said. 

“I say no dada,” he said as he dug his face deeper into my neck. “Sorry Scooter. Looks like he’s not in the mood.”

“It’s alright. I get it, he wanted to stay home with Zayn, but we’ll have fun,” he said. 

“So what will we be doing today,” I asked as Scooter lead us towards his office. Once we made it to his office and we got confortable Scooter began to go over the game plan next weeks concerts, yes concerts. I will be performing at the O2 Arena for 4 sold out nights! How crazy is that?

About thirty minutes into the discussion Louis interrupted us stating that he was hungry and bored. I looked over at the clock hung on the wall and saw that it was now 12:30 P.M. Its lunchtime. 

I looked over towards the couch where I had laid a sleeping Harry. He was still sleeping. I’d rather just order something so that I wouldn’t have to wake him up, but Louis’ bored and we need some fresh air. 

“What would you like for lunch?” I asked. “Umm…I want a chicken sandwich and some French fries.” “Okay yeah that sounds good. How about we go to Nando’s? Remember mummy and daddy took you and Liam there last time we came?” I asked. 

“Yeah I remember. Can we go there daddy,” he asked. “Yeah let me call James and ask him to bring the car out front. Scooter feel like joining us for some lunch,” I asked. 

“Yeah Nando’s sounds pretty good right now.” I made quick work of dialing James and asking him to have the car ready. 

“Louis, can you carry the diaper bag for me?” “Mhm.” I then made my way over to Harry and carefully lifted him into my arms. He stirred for a bit, but made himself comfortable and snuggled his face into my neck seeking some warmth. I grabbed his blanket and threw it over his body. 

“Got everything?” Scooter asked. “Yeah lets go.”

“So how’s Zayn doing?” “She’ll doing great. She was stressing out before we left, but she always gets like that before we go anywhere,” I said while chuckling. 

We were currently sat at a table eating our food. Harry had woken up on the way here and was now happily chatting away with Louis.

Scooter nodded, “And what about Liam? I miss that little guy.” “Liam’s been feeling a little under the weather since we left. He had a fever this morning and was complaining that his stomach was hurting, along with his head.” 

“Poor little guy. You should have stayed home with Zayn and helped him out with Liam. We could have just rescheduled this meeting.” “Trust me, I wanted to, but Zayn insisted that I come. She said that she could handle Liam on her own, which I have no doubt she could, but I didn’t want to leave her alone.” 

“I can see Zayn saying that,” he smiled. “How’s the baby making going?” Because I have known Scooter for so long now, I told the man everything. He was the first to know about Zayn, about the pregnancies, and so much more. I of course told him that Zayn and I have been trying for another baby. 

“I mean it’s going,” I said while quickly looking over at Louis and Harry making sure they were all right and not listening to our conversation. “We’ve been having sex as much as we can, but so far nothing. We’ve been trying for a few month now,” I said. 

“I’m sure she’ll get pregnant soon. Has she taken any pregnancy test recently?” “She took one about…three weeks ago I think, but it came back negative. Again. Every time we get that little negative sign I can tell she gets upset.”

“Aww man I’m sorry. Don’t give up, you guys will have a little blessing soon,” he said.

“I really hope so man. I can’t wait to see her all round with my baby. She looks so beautiful carrying our children. It’s like she was meant to be pregnant. She has this beautiful glow to her. I remember when we first found out that she could get pregnant she was beyond excited, we both were. We always talked about wanting to have children before we even got married. We thought adoption or surrogacy was going to be our only options, but then we found out that she could carry. 

I remember it was like two or three months after we got married and she had to go the doctor for a check-up. They did the normal check-up procedures; checked her height, weight, and blood pressure, drew blood, etc. It had been a few days after her check-up when we got a call from the doctor’s office saying that he wanted to see us right away, that it was urgent. 

We obviously started to freak out; because that is never something you want to hear from the doctor. We dropped whatever we were doing and drove to the doctors. I remember Zayn’s were clutching onto my sweaty hands while we waited for the nurse to call our names. 

I think after like a minute or two we were finally called to the back and I could tell Zayn was freaking out. She was thinking of the worst-case scenario, and so was I. 

I remember we were asked to sit down and that’s when it all changed…

“Mrs. Bieber we made a discovery while examining your blood work. I just have a few questions before I begin to explain,” Dr. Samuels said. 

Zayn and I both nodded our heads. “So Mrs. Bieber, just to be clear. You were born a man, correct.” 

“Yes, I was born a man,” Zayn answered. 

“You had a sex change performed when you were 17?” “Yes. I had plastic surgery to gain female breast, and I also had a sex change done.” “Where you ever tested for anything else?” he asked. “I don’t think so…Why?” “Well it appears that your blood work showed signs of a pregnancy.” “What? That’s impossible,” she said. 

I watched as Dr. Samuels brought out Zayn’s lab results. He turned them so that they were visible to both her and I. “I received the lab results a few hours ago, and was surprised with the outcome. It says here that you are about four weeks pregnant,” he said. 

I scanned over the results. This can’t be possible. I mean yeah Zayn’s a woman, but…she was a man before. How is it possible that she can get pregnant? I looked over at Zayn and saw that she was just staring at the sheet of paper. 

“Doc, is there anyway we can get like an ultra-sound or something so we can be sure these results are accurate,” I asked. “Yes of course. That’s exactly why I called you both in. I wanted to make sure if these test were right or not.” 

Zayn was still quiet. “Mrs. Bieber, would you please lay on the examination bed and pull your shirt up?” he asked. 

Zayn slowly stood on shaky legs and made her way over to the examination bed. She laid down and made herself confortable. I could tell that she was nervous, so I made my way over to her and stood by her side and held on to her hand. “It’s going to be alright princess,” I whispered into her ear. She nodded and proceeded to pull her shirt up. 

“This might be a little cold,” he said. I watched as Doctor Samuels spread the blue jelly like substance on Zayn’s stomach. He reached out for a wand, that was attached to the ultra-sound machine, and moved it around on her stomach. 

I watched the screen, but all I saw was a small blob. “Well I’ll be damned. Mr. and Mrs. Bieber congratulations you are indeed expecting a baby. You are about four weeks pregnant.”

I looked down at Zayn and saw that her eyes were filled with unshed tears. Oh my God. Zayn’s pregnant. She’s pregnant! But how?!

“How,” she asked. “Well it seems that you were born with a female reproductive system, which enables you to carry children,” he explained. 

Zayn nodded, “Could we hear the baby’s heartbeat,” I asked. “Yes of course. Give me a sec.”

I watched as he reached over towards the machine and turned on a different machine. Soon the sound of a heartbeat was heard throughout the room. It was my baby’s heartbeat. Mine and Zayn’s baby’s heartbeat.

“Oh my gosh, that’s our baby Justin. That’s our baby’s heartbeat,” Zayn cried. “Yeah princess, that’s our baby,” I leaned down and pressed a soft kiss onto Zayn’s lips. “That’s our baby,” she whispered. 

http://cdn.womensunitedonline.com/pregnancyandbaby/files/ultrasound/9w4d_maida.jpg (Baby Louis’ first picture!)

“Would you like a picture of the ultrasound?” Doctor Samuels asked. “Yes please. Could we get four copies please,” asked Zayn. “Of course. I’ll be right back with those.” 

Zayn whipped her belly off and sat up. I immediately embraced her in a hug. “Baby we’re having a baby!” I said excitedly. She nodded and let a few tears escaper from her beautiful hazel eyes. She hugged me tighter, “We get to have our own kids Justin. Our own,” she said. 

“We have to tell our parents. And Scooter, they’re going to be so happy for us!” I said.  Zayn nodded. I continued to hug her while we waited for the ultrasound pictures. 

“Alright, here are the copies you asked for. Now Zayn, I would like to see you in about a month to see how things are going. I am going to prescribe some prenatal vitamins that I would like for you to take. They meant to help you and the baby throughout the pregnancy. And Justin, make sure she’s not doing any strenuous work. She needs to stay as relaxed as possible, the first trimester is always the hardest,” he explained. 

“She will be doing absolutely nothing. I’ll make sure she doesn’t lift a finger,” I stated seriously. I would do anything to keep Zayn and our baby safe. 

“That’s great to hear. Now Zayn you might experience some morning sickness soon, or you might not; seeing as you haven’t so far. You will also experience fatigue, breast tenderness, dizziness, mood swings, and a few other symptoms. Here’s a brochure that will give you a little more information on what to expect during the first trimester. If you have any questions, concerns, or problems please don’t hesitate to call,” he said. 

“Thank you so much Doctor Samuels,” we both said as we shook the man’s hand and made our way out of the room.  “It was nice seeing you. Once again congratulations,” he said. 

Zayn and I made our way back to the front desk. “I was told you needed to be seen again in about a month,” the secretary said. “Yes,” Zayn answered. “Prefect. Would morning or afternoon work better?” “Mornings would be fine,” Zayn said. “Alrighty, how about Tuesday May 22nd at 10:30?” “That works.” “Alrighty, we will see you then. Have a nice afternoon.”

And with that we left he office. I was so happy. Right when we stepped out of the doctor’s office I picked up a laughing Zayn and spun her around. “I love you so so so much! You’re giving me the best gift a man could ask for.” I said as I peppered her face with kisses. 

“Justin!” she giggled. “Put me down,” she laughed. I gently placed her on the ground again, but kept our distance close. I still had my hands placed on her hips and she had her arms wrapped around my neck. I leaned down and pressed a chaste kiss on her lips, “I love you princess.” “And I love you.”

“I can’t believe we’re having a baby,” I said. “I know. I never thought it would be possible for us to have our own children,” she said. I leaned down once again and placed a kiss on her lips. 

“Come on, we have to call our parents,” I said. 

End of flash back

“Man I remember you called me so excitedly telling me that you were going to a be a father. I remember freaking out because I had thought, shit this kid got someone knocked up,” Scooter chuckled. “But then you explained everything to me and I was so happy for both of you.”

“Yeah I was so happy. Like you have no idea. It’s seriously one of the best feelings in the world. Fining out that you’re going to be a dad,” I said. 

“I bet. I’m sure very soon you and Zayn will be blessed with another Bieber baby.” “Here’s to hoping.” 

“Daddy when are we going back to the hotel? I miss mummy and Li,” pouted Louis. “Yeah dada mumma and Li,” added Harry. 

“Lets finish up our lunch and then we can head back to the hotel,” I said. Both my boys nodded and continued to finish their lunch. As I sat and  looked around I was reminded of when I ran into Zayn and Doniya all those years ago. 

It instantly brought a smile to my face. “What are you thinking about JB?” “I was remembering when all those years ago I had luch in this very place with Zayn and his sister for the first time,” I said. 

“Daddy you, mummy, and Auntie Doniya had lunch here?” asked Louis. “Yeah bud, this is where your mummy and I had our first lunch date. She came in here with Aunt Doniya and we got to hangout, and then I asked her on a date,” I explained. 

“It’s been awhile since that happened. I remember you called me right after she agreed on going on a date with you and you said you were in love. I thought you were crazy,” he laughed. “Who would have thought that you would be married and with three kids almost nine years later. It’s crazy how much has changed since then,” he added. 

I nodded. “Dada done,” said Harry. “Alright. Everyone ready to go?” I asked. I received three head nods. 

James made his way back to Scooter’s office. Once we were out front Scooter said his good-byes and made his way inside the building. 

After about a 15 minute drive we had arrived back to our hotel. I noticed that both my boys were asleep. 

“James, think you can help me get Louis upstairs?” I asked. “He seems to have fallen asleep, and I would prefer not to wake him up,” I said. “Yes of course,” James said. 

James made his way over to where Louis was sitting and unstrapped him from his booster seat and carefully placed him on his hip. I then made my way out of the car and also unstrapped a sleeping Harry form his car seat. I placed Harry against my chest and made sure to cover him with his blanket. 

We quickly made our way to the elevator and up the room. It wasn’t long until we reached our floor. We reached our room and I brought out the hotel room key and proceeded to open the door. 

Once I opened the door I noticed that Roberts was sitting in the living room. “Hi Mr. Bieber, how was your meeting?” He asked. “It was fine thank you. Is Zayn in our room?” I asked.  He nodded, “Her and Liam are asleep,” he informed me. I nodded. 

“Mr. Bieber, where would you like me to place Louis?” James asked. “Could you take him to his room?” I asked. I received a nod. 

I made my way over to the bedroom Liam and Louis were sharing, well more like just Louis; since Liam was sick he was sleeping with Zayn and I.  James gently placed Louis onto his bed. 

“Thank you James. You and Roberts can have the rest of the afternoon off. I don’t think we’ll be needing you for the rest of the day,” I said. James nodded. “Excuse me,” he said and walked out of the room.  

I walked over towards Louis and took off his shoes and tucked him in, a task proven to be quiet difficult while carrying a sleeping Harry. Once he was all tucked in I placed a gentle kiss onto his forehead and left his room. 

Once Louis was all tucked in I walked back into the living room. I laid Harry down on the couch while I made my way into Zayn and mine’s room to retrieve some comfortable clothing for Harry and a clean nappy. 

I walked in as quietly as possible as to not wake them up. I looked over towards the bed and saw that Liam was laying next to Zayn, while Zayn cuddled him. They’re so cute,” I quietly cooed. 

I took a quick picture and decided to post it on Instagram

http://api.ning.com/files/qHqaqFtG*11NIXx9mUmb50Cl7tsdMPu4wS*XaXrUnwsAQkxiarvA5-9ZIYeP9qNlJh1eVq*DuqMa4HVbPG7AdGiOVSWkKDyf/baby_mother_sleep.jpg (Liam and Zayn)

@JustinBieber: Aww look at my babies! Aren’t they adorable?! Liam isn’t feeling very well, but some mummy cuddles should do the trick #SuperMummy 

Once I had pressed the post button, I made my way over to the dresser we had placed Harry’s clothing in. I picked out a simple long sleeved shirt and grabbed a clean nappy and baby wipes. 

I made my way back into the living room and made quick work on undressing, changing, and re-dressing Harry. Harry was wearing a stripped gray and white long sleeved shirt, his nappy, and some socks to keep his baby feet warm. 

I gently picked Harry up and grabbed his blanket and his dummy. I made my way back into Zayn and mines bedroom. I placed Harry in portable crib we made sure to bring along with us.

http://eenki.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/incredible-baby-furniture-for-baby-nursery-room-decoration-with-light-yellow-and-grey-graco-baby-bed-amazing-baby-nursery-room-furniture.jpg (Harry’s portable crib)

I gently laid him down and covered him. I made sure to pop his dummy into his mouth. I watched as Harry immediately began to bob his dummy. 

I stood by his crib for a bit and just watched him sleep. He’s getting so big, soon he won’t be a baby anymore. 

I turned around and noticed that Zayn and Liam were still sleeping. Maybe I should take a nap too. I’m a bit sleepy. With that last thought I walked over to the dresser and pulled out a pair of loose sweats on. I made my way over to the bed and made myself comfortable behind Zayn. I cuddled closer to my princess while throwing my arm protectively around her waist. 

I laid there for a bit longer, but I decided to get up. I quietly walked out of the bedroom. I made my way over to Louis’ room. My baby boy was still sound asleep. I made my way over to his sleeping form and gently pulled the covers off of him. I then picked up the sleeping boy and carried him into Zayn and mine’s bedroom. 

I placed Louis next to Liam and covered both my babies up.  I then made my way back over to Zayn’s side of the bed and laid behind her. 

There all better. Nap time with all my babies, and with that last thought I let sleep overtake me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 172 4
A requested book on the boys in their fetus days! So basically, all of the boys are brothers and live together and they get sick with the stomach flu...
26.7K 928 10
in which louis is a single father to three young boys, and zayn is a painter called in to redecorate the family's rundown house... of course, he beco...
15.5K 449 14
"BREAKING NEWS E LISTENERS! Zayn, Niall, Liam, and Louis the members of one direction just announced that their husband is expecting! Congrats boys w...
131K 5.9K 45
Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson are bestfriends. They met each other at the play ground, when Zayn accidentally hit Louis with his ball... They've bec...