Rikara-Evil Returns

By _prahelika_

The plot of the story is inspired from the concept of Brahmarakshas. A Rikara Story (supernatural). Read to k... More

Intro
Storyline
Cast 1
Cast 2
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13

Episode 14

124 15 16
By _prahelika_

🕊️💖~Happy Reading~💖🕊️

~~~~~~~~~

A servant knocked at the door of Omkara's room.

"Sir, Rishabh sir has asked to give you this", the servant said.

"Yeah keep it there", Omkara said.

After Omkara went away from there, Omkara came near the tray that the servant had just kept.

It had a lotus flower, few rajanigandha stems and a small packet full of holy ash and, a map of the jungle.

Om shook his head in frustration.

Just then Gauri came inside.

"Are we leaving now?", She asked.

"Hmm. Did you take all this?", He asked.

"No. You're having all this so ...".

"Fine. Let's go", he said, "you're sure right?"

"Sure about what?", She asked.

"Gauri I don't know about Brahmarakshas but jungle itself is an unsafe place so..."

"Omkara please. I just know Priyanka. Nothing else", she said.

Omkara didn't speak anything further.

Keeping the things in his pocket, they walked out.

__________

"Ahana?"

Yuvraj called out his newly wedded wife as she stood against the wall watching the outside view through the window.

"Yuvraj, I'm so lucky to have you. Matlab, how well you managed to allege the Brahmarakshas for Priyanka's death. I mean now no one will ever raise a finger at us, Brahmarakshas ne mar Diya matlab mar Diya. No investigation. Haha", she said .

"Look Ahana, we still don't know who killed Priyanka. Even that Bheshu or whoever it is hasn't picked up the calls. We don't know what happened!", Yuvraj said.

"Hmm...that's true. But why should we be worried? I mean we're married. We've got everything that we wanted", said Ahana.

Yuvraj smiled and side-hugged her.

"But Ahana why did you wear red? This vermilion and mangalsutra? I made you wear a white sindur right? Where did you get all this?"

"Wo actually i didn't like that white sindur so...umm....and every newly wedded woman wears red on the first day after her marriage", she explained.

"I can understand. We can do all this as soon as we go back home. Ok?"

"Ok but not this red saree please. I-I love red colour you know".

"Accha baba. No need to change the saree. Just don't go outside the house. Ok? Stay inside the toran barriers".

"Fine".

She smiled in assurance.

Yuvraj went out of the room.

___________

Jungle---

Omkara stopped his car on the metalled road that ran through the jungle.

"Gauri, did you see that? I think someone's lying there."

"Let-lets go out and check", said Gauri.

"Hmm. Carefully ok?"

"Yes"

Gauri got down the car and walked in that direction.

Omkara was parking the car aside.

Gauri reached the place where the man was lying. She bend down and turned the person.

As soon as she saw the face of the person Gauri screamed loudly.

"Gauri", Om shouted her name and came running.

Gauri tried moving two steps back but her leg got twisted and she was about to fall.
However Omkara reached on time and held her safely.

He helped her get up but she failed to stand straight as her twisted ankle was hurting.

"Gauri, are you alright?"

-"Yes..yes...Omkara.. I'm fine..."

"What happened to you ? Why did you scream?"

-"Wo wo...Mohan....Mohan bhaiya is lying there..."

"Mohan?"

Omkara went near the body.
It was really Mohan.

"But how did Mohan die? Vikrant uncle had spoken with him just sometime back. He was alive then. How did he die?", Said a frowning Omkara.

-"Om..Omkara did you notice Mohan bhaiya's hands? Those same scratch marks", said Gauri.

"You're right Gauri. Priyanka also had those scratch marks on her body. That means both Priyanka and Mohan have been killed by the same person".

-" not person Omkara, it's the Brahmarakshas. Even the doctor at the hospital told y'all na..that this scratch marks are of some animal".

"Hmm...all our questions will be answered once we check the gate of that cave".

-" where will be go first? To the cave or to find Priyanka?"

"I think checking the cave first will be better".

-"Alright. You have the map?"

"Yes".

Omkara took out the map and opened it.

"That red cross. That is where the cave is. And that boat sign marks Amrit Nadi", said Om.

-"So we've to follow this dotted line?"

"Yes. Let's go fast".

They started walking towards that direction.

__________

Luthra Haveli,,

"Bhaiya, O will be alright na?", asked Rudy, "we've already lost Prinku. I don't want to lose O too bhaiya", further said a teary eyed Rudra.

"No no Rudy. Nothing will happen to our Om. He'll be completely safe and sound", said Shivaay.

"Yes Rudra, nothing will happen to our Om. Even Gauri is with him. They'll be alright", said Annika.

Rudra nodded smiling.

___________

Jungle,,

Omkara and Gauri were walking towards the direction of the cave when Gauri suddenly felt that someone was following them.

"Omkara", she called him out softly.

"What happened Gauri?", He asked looking back.

–"Umm..I think someone's following us--"

"Following us?"

–"Hmm".

"Okay. Stand here. I'll go and check".

Omkara went towards the bushes and checked behind them. He checked the back of the trees too but couldn't spot anyone.

"Gauri I think it was any animal or something. Don't worry", he said coming back.

She nodded and they started walking again.

__________

Luthra Haveli,,

Ahana was strolling through her room trying to call the man named Bheshu.

After about 30 missed calls, he finally picked up the phone.

"Hello"

Ahana- what hello? Where were you? Why didn't you pick my calls? Don't you need the money for your work?

Bheshu- Yeah of course I need my payment. And coming to phone calls then I must remind you that I'm a wanted criminal, a mastermind, so--

Ahana- Yes yes I know all that. But tell me, why did you kill Priyanka? Thank God the Brahmarakshas myth saved us.

Bheshu- huh what? I didn't kill her. I tied her to the tree and left her in the dark. I thought you would call me after the marriage so that I can release that girl. But when I came back she wasn't there. I found some blood on the ground so I presumed that she either ran or was dragged by some animal.

Ahana- What!? Oh my God! Ok whatever. She's dead and all are accusing the Brahmarakshas so I don't think there's any need to worry. Now tell me how much you need?

Bheshu- 20000.

Ahana- okay. Where should I keep the money?

Bheshu- in the backyard of the landlord's house, there's a well. Keep the cash over it.

Ahana- alright. Done.

She cut the call.
________________

Jungle,,

Finally Rikara could see the cave. The cave was still a bit far but visible.

"So this is where the Brahmarakshas is locked?", asked Gauri looking at the structure from a distance.

"Supposedly. Let's go near it and check the lock",said Omkara.

Both of them hurried towards the cave.

Soon they were standing at a 2-3 feet distance from it.

"The lock.. it's broken", said Omkara.

—"That means. Whatever had been locked here is really out?".

"Maybe".

Suddenly they heard a loud growl from behind.

Both of them turned to the opposite direction and moved few steps back thus stepping on the holy ash and holy stones lying on the ground.

Suddenly lightning struck at a nearby place.
The winds started to howl and blowvat a fast pace.

Darkness started to engulf the surroundings.

Gauri clutched Omkara's arm tightly while he put his other arm around her safely, protectively.

Another growling noise was heard.

*Gumnaam hai koi instrumental in the bg*

******************

Precap- Ahana comes to the landlord's house.
Someone follows her.

******************

Happy Independence Day!🇮🇳.

Wassup guys? Hope y'all are doing great!

So what do you think, are Rikara all set to face the Brahmarakshas?

Will the existence of the Brahmarakshas will now be confirmed?

Is the Brahmarakshas responsible for Priyanka's death?

And is Ahana going to the Landlord's house in the red saree?

Drop your answers and reviews in the comment section!

Don't forget to VOTE.

See y'all soon! Bye💕.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 873 22
🦋A romantic story inspired from the real life of one of my friend/sister. It was kinda filmy when she told me about it, so thought to share it with...
29.7K 2K 11
A Short Story On Gauri and Omkara - RiKara Omkara and Gauri had met after 6 years, during an alliance visit. Little did the family know they had know...
23.1K 1.5K 17
A journey of Omkara and Gauri for becoming RIKARA after crossing many hurdles ❤
23.5K 2.4K 22
2 plots... 2 different concepts... Both are love stories/short stories on RIKARA... you will have to peep in to know more.