Sloth [BL]

Af BlackBlueKun

Matsuo Aki and his clasmates are transported in a fantasy world, where swords and magic exist. The king welco... Mere

Prologue
Chapter 1: World of Dominilia
Chapter 2: Outside the castle walls
Chapter 3: Market District
Foods and Snacks (not a chapter)
Chapter 4: Unknown Task
Chapter 5: Death
Chapter 6: Kidnapped?!
Chapter 7: Memories
Chapter 8: Transformed
Chapter 9: Diary
Chapter 10: Slave (1)
Chapter 11: Slave (2)
Chapter 12: Body Pillow
Chapter 13: Guest (1)
Chapter 14: Guest (2)
Chapter 15: Forgotten Thing
News!!!
Chapter 16: Body Change
Chapter 18: Greatest Grandfather
Chapter 19: Surprise (1)
Chapter 20: Surprise (2)

Chapter 17: Envious

1.5K 72 0
Af BlackBlueKun

Hiro's POV

"Mother..." I heard Jin whispered while being covered by the golden light.

I stood up from my seat and walked to them. I looked at Jin who was still covered in the golden light.

Suddenly Jin's figure started growing big and it stopped growing after 30 seconds. The light started to disappear and Jin's body started to surface.

After the light disappeared, we saw Jin's body that was wrapped in super tight clothes that in any second will bu–

"And~ the clothes burst HAHAHAHA!!!" Dr. Halsien laughingly said.

I froze there for a second, looked at the bits and pieces of clothes that are slowly falling down and then I started to laugh too with Dr. Halsien. Then suddenly Sister Kiana raised a blanket to cover Jin's body.

"Hey! Stop laughing now and check if he's completely recovered!" She said to Dr. Halsien.

"HAHAHA!!!– yeah, wait – HAHAHA!!! I can't focus myself HAHAHA!!!" Dr. Halsien wiped her tears and tried to not laugh.

I tried to stop laughing but I still can't stop myself from laughing at the scene of Jin's clothes being burst into bits and pieces.

"Sigh~, I'm going to get some patient's clothes for him, go and do your job now Anna." Sister Kiana said to Dr. Halsien.

"Yeah, yeah, Kiana~ Bye~!" Dr. Halsien said to Sister Kiana.

Then Sister Kiana left, after a while we calmed ourselves from laughing and then Dr. Halsien started to check Jin's body if there are other injuries left.

"Ok! No injuries! His body is fully recovered." Dr. Halsien said.

"Wait I have a question, but I don't know if this is appropriate." I said.

"Go on, I'm all ears."

"Does he no longer have a his own junior?"

"Pfft– HAHAHAHA!!! No HAHAHA!!! He still have it HAHAHA!!!" Dr. Halsien laughingly said.

"HAHAHA!!! Ahem! Then, why is it nowhere to be found?"

"Pfft– Ahem!" Dr. Halsien calmed her self down first before she answer me.

"Its because of the Snake Clan physics, a male from the Snake Clan will have their junior hidden and it will only show when they are aroused." Dr. Halsien explained.

"Oh, so that's it, I thought he didn't have it or he was just born without it." I said while trying not to laughed.

But Dr. Halsien started to laugh. "HAHAHA!!!"

"I think we can be good friends!" Dr. Halsien said.

"Yeah, HAHAHA!!!"

"HAHAHA!!! I think I forgot to introduce my self. My name is Maria Anna Von Halsien, so you can just call me Anna like my friends instead of Dr. Halsien." She said and reaches her hand for a handshake.

I reached my hands too and said, "Nice to meet you Anna, my name is Nagisaki Hiro, you can call me Hiro."

"Ahem! I think your job is already done Dr. Halsien?"

We turned around to see Sister Kiana holding a folded clothes.

"Yes, I'm done with it so, imma go take my lunch now, Bye~!" Anna said and then she left the room.

"Nagisaki-sama, do you want to have your lunch too?" Sister Kiana asked.

"Oh, yeah, I want to." I answered.

"Ok, I will just ask someone to deliver your food." Then Sister Kiana Left the room too.

I saw the clothes that Sister Kiana brought in the small table besides the bed where Jin was lying down.

'Jin will feel cold even if he was covered with a blanket, how about I dress him myself.' I thought to myself.

I walked towards the bed and I took the clothes in the small table. I unfolded it and I took away the blanket that was covering Jin. I saw Jin's body; pale skin but masculine with a 6 pack abs. I looked at my own stomach where only flat stomach is shown.

I looked at Jin's well packed muscles, I felt envious of his body. Suddenly, I noticed the scales on Jin' waist, they are now well arranged and they looked shiny and glossy.

Then suddenly, I remembered what I was meant to do and started to do what I have to do and that is to dress Jin the clothes that Sister Kiana left.

After dressing Jin the clothes that Sister Kiana left, I sat down to where I was sitting before. After some time Sister Kiana came back with a food tray in her hands. "Here's your lunch Nagisaki-sama."

"Thank you Sister Kiana." I said and I took the food tray from her.

"It's nothing Nagisaki-sama. Oh, did you dress Jin up Nagisaki-sama?" She asked.

"Yes, because he might get cold." I answered.

"That's nice of you Nagisaki-sama."

"It's nothing, since he was my brother now." I said and walked towards the small table and then I started eating the food that Sister Kiana brought.

"I will not disturb you anymore Nagisaki-sama, please do call me if you have something you want." Sister Kiana said.

"Ok." I said and then she left.

I continue eating the food that Sister Kiana brought. After eating I put all of the dishes back to the food tray and walked out of the room while holding the food tray. I saw one of the servant boys and gave him the food tray, then I went back to the room.

I don't have anything to do so I looked at the window to see the sceneries outside. I saw a playground where the children are playing. I watched them to get rid of my boredom.

After some time, Anna came back to check Jin again after checking him up Anna was about to open the door when Jin woke up.

"Awake now?" I said to Jin.

Then Jin looked around and then he stopped his eyes on me. "Yes brother..." He answered.

Then he suddenly froze... "Whose voice is that?" He asked.

"Pfft- HAHAHA...It's yours silly" I laughingly said.

"M-mine?" Jin said while still shocked.

I patted Jin's head. "Yes, its yours. See your voice didn't sound like a coarse voice of a kid and you don't stutter anymore, now it sounds like a normal man's voice, but that's not the only thing that change, look at the mirror." I said and pointed at the corner of the room where the mirror stands.

He stood up from the bed, went to the human size mirror and he inspect his own body.

"Th-this is me?" Jin said while still shocked.

"Yes that's your real body." Anna said.

He turned around to see Anna standing beside the door. "Because of the injuries, being malnourished and mana depletion, your body didn't grow as a normal person would. Thanks to the spell [God's Light] your mana was now recovered same with your injuries and appetite. So eat lots of healthy foods from now on, ok?" She said and patted Jin's shoulder.

"Un, thank you doctor." Jin said to thank her.

"It's a good thing your scales are on your waist or else you will be discriminated by the people here. You know, this is a human supremacist country so be careful, don't let the other humans especially the nobles about your identity, ok?" Dr. Halsien warned.

"Yes, By the way, what happened to my clothes?" He suddenly asked.

"They were ripped after you recovered because your body suddenly grew this big." I answered.

"Ah, is that so?"

"Yep! You can even ask your doctor here." I said and then I pointed at Anna.

"HAHAHA!!! Don't worry we didn't see anything, because of the racial physics of the snake clan your d*ck will not be seen, unless you want us to see it~." She said while moving her eyebrows up and down with a teasing look.

Jin's face started to heat up because of embarrassment. "N-no way! I w-will not do that!" He said quickly.

"Pfft- HAHAHAHA!!!" Anna and I suddenly laughed.

"Why are you so flustered, HAHAHA!" I laughingly said.

"Look, look, he's all red, HAHAHAHA!!!" Anna pointed at Jin and laughed too.

Then suddenly Sister Kiana entered the room with a food tray. "Ok, ok, stop now or else he will faint because of embarrassment. Here have your lunch" She said and gave Jin the food tray.

"Thank you Sister Kiana." He said and looked at me who was still trying to not laugh with Anna.

"It's ok, now go eat. Your brother Hiro already ate so don't worry about him." Sister Kiana said.

Jin looked at Sister Kiana and thanked her. "Thank you again Sister Kiana."

Jin looked at the food on the food tray and then he started to eat.

"After eating, rest a little before you go to the «appraisal pillar» so that the food that you ate will be digested first." Anna said.

"Yes." Jin answered.

Then Anna and Sister Kiana said good bye and then they left the room.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

5.1K 168 13
a 18 year boy was raging with anger and sadness was visible in his eyes as he was reading his favourite manga "path of protagonist". he was sad becau...
49K 2.1K 21
It's a typically cliche stories but it's okay because I GOT REINCARNATED IN A BL NOVEL!! yes, you heard it right?! as a fan im looking forward to thi...
63.6K 2K 42
Akemi was the most powerful immortal of another world. Why did I say "was"? Oh, because he's been reincarnated into the body of a powerless 16 year o...
56K 1K 34
"why is this faded at the middle?"he asked inspecting your panties you shocked at his question . "umm...its umm because of washing ." you felt embarr...