Revenge Run | ✓

By MoonKnightess

Revenge is all both are set out for! Hate is all that drives them! Scarlett Walter isn't a regular corporate... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1. Startling Start
2. Start of Revenge
3. A Friend and a Lunch
4. Fun but no Fun
5. Combat
6. Home or no Home
7. Tables Turned
8. Dinner
9. Blackmail
10. Fazed
11. Fated vicinity
12. A Plea
13. An Accusation
14. The Past
15. The Investigation
16. Bitter Memories
17. Birthday?
18. Cold Rage
19. Planning Next Move
20. Murderous
21. Unwell
22. Execution
23. Live Action Drama
24. Answers and Answers
25. Mixed Reality
26. Media
27. Rise of Power
28. Past Unravelled
29. Propose
31. Shattered
32. Planning
33. Second Chance
34. Liars all around
35. Saviour
36. For Exercise!
37. Symphony
38. Happiness
39. I Can't help
40. Word Play
41. Trust Me
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Epilogue

30. Old Friends

2.3K 140 24
By MoonKnightess

AARON

While having lunch with Dylan, Amelia, Alex and Rachael in the restaurant situated at the bottom floor, my eyes fell on the warm sunny area outside, visible from the huge door-sized window present in the front.

I got out of there and came here, to the beach that had few people, mostly the workers of resort, scattered here and there, as we've booked the whole resort.

I want some peace of mind that's long lost from my life. I had been craving for it, since the day Scarlett stepped back in my life, only to make it more miserable.

I took off my shoes, placed it aside and sat on the sand under the sun, watching the waves as they washed my feet.

Since the night of the event, after the argument, Scarlett didn't talk to me even once, and neither did I.

We both have been avoiding each other since then, not wanting any more brawls. She didn't even ask her Lambo back. I think she forgot it, just like she forgot me.

If we look in depths, my fate is similar to that poor car. She bought it, used it and dumped it, similar to what she did to me.

I was lost, gazing the blue sea when I felt a hand on my shoulder from behind. I turned around to see its owner and froze in my tracks.

Jacob Scott, here? I got up instantly. My blood started to boil.

"Aaron! Too glad to see you after so many years mate.", he tried to hug me.

Glad my foot!

"Wish I could say the same.", I said pushing him away.

"Warm reunion, I see."

"Can make it warmer. Want some?", I snapped, with my eyes burning furiously with rage.

"Why are you talking like that?", he asked innocently.

What does he expect? 'Long time no see pal, come let's have lunch and play golf'?

Here I'm trying hard to control the beast in me from committing a murder.

"Seriously? You stole my love and now you want me to talk all nice?", I hissed.

"I stole your love? What the hell are you talking about?", he asked perplexed.

"Wasn't snatching away Scarlett enough that you're mocking me now. Get lost before I lose my calm.", I hissed with red eyes.

"What? Scarlett said she told you the truth. You both are together, right?", he asked with furrowed brows.

"Are you for real? How could we after that day.", I gritted.

"Dear God! You need to listen to me.", he said.

"I don't want to. Just go away before I beat the hell out of you Jacob."

"I see now why you both aren't together. Because you never listen.", he yelled.

Now it's more than I could bear. That day, I missed to gift him a punch. Now I have all opportunity to satisfy myself and distort his face, even every single bone of his body.

I landed a blow on his right jaw and he flinched back.

"Stop Aaron, just listen first."

I again punched his face harder than before. Next I moved forward to gift another blow, but he caught my hand mid-air.

"Okay, if you want it this way, I'm good with it.", he said and punched me back.

I again threw a fist at him that he dodged.

In a matter of seconds, we both were punching, cursing, kicking, strangling and just trying to kill each other.

At last, I was winning as I had his neck under my hold and was strangling the life out of him, when I felt two pairs of arms pull me away from him, while he fell on the ground, coughing and panting for air.

I tried hard to escape from the grip of my captors but wasn't able to.

"Stop it at once Aaron.", I saw Rachael suddenly come in front and yell at me. Seeing her, I stopped. In a matter of seconds, I was released. It was then that I noticed that Alex and Dylan were holding me all this while.

I saw Amelia offering Jacob a water-bottle bottle and asking, "Are you fine dude?"

He just nodded with his hand on his throat and drank some water.

"We booked the entire resort Alex. Then what is this man doing here Alex?", I yelled pointing at him.

"He is the owner of this resort Aaron.", Alex informed.

"Fine. I'll buy this.", I hissed.

"It's not on sale.", Jacob spat.

"Okay then, we'll buy another one. Pack your bags everyone. We're leaving.", I announced burning with fury, murderously glaring Jacob.

"Excuse me?", Alex said with a horrified expression.

"Calm down for God's sake bro. First tell us, why were you both fighting like that.", Rachael asked.

"Ask this man in front of you.", I glared Jacob.

"I'm sorry for his actions Mr. Scott.", Alex said.

"Hey Jacob! It's you. You remember me, Dylan Parker? We three went to that Miami trip together... something like eight years ago." Dylan neared Jacob and asked with a honeyed tone.

It was me who planned that trip. Back then, Dylan was in a different university and I was missing him a lot. So in vacations, we three went there and had a lot of fun. Although I missed Scarlett throughout my stay there.

"Oh yes, the one who puked on Aaron's face after getting drunk on the beach. How can I forget that?", Jacob chuckled and they both hugged.

Everyone giggled along with them. I am so not liking their sweet reunion.

"You've gained weight, I see. But still fit Huh.", Dylan said.

"Stop both of you. And you get out of here.", I said to Jacob.

"It's his resort angry man, it should be you who needs to get out for starting a brawl with this gentleman.", Amelia defended him.

They are all just so irritating!

"Hey meet her, my fiancé Amelia.", Dylan introduced her.

"Hello Ms., thanks for the water by the way. My wife would be happy to meet you guys.", Jacob said.

"Are you married? I empathize with that poor lady to have married a player like you.", I remarked acidly.

"Yes, my friend. I'm married. And see, there's my beautiful wife heading here.", he said pointing behind me.

I turned around to look at a woman in a blue dress, making her way towards us through the beach sand. I was utterly flabbergasted the moment I discerned her face.

Riley? She's his wife?

She approached Jacob and said, "What the heck is happening? I saw you fighting with someone from balcony. Where's that bastard?", she asked Jacob with concern, oblivious of the surrounding crowd.

"There.", he said eyeing me.

She turned around and froze with surprise on seeing me.

"Aaron! You after five years. Oh my God!", she rushed and hugged me.

"Where's Scarlett these days? Last time we contacted was two years ago.", she said.

"Riley, Scarlett didn't even tell him the truth.", Jacob said to her.

"What? You both are together, right?", she repeated Jacob's question.

"Why are we supposed to be, after the graduation day? And why even are you both together? Didn't he betray you, Riley?", I was totally dumbfounded.

"That means, she lied to us all this time that you both are... Ugh! Oh my God! Jacob you will rot in hell for separating them.", she cursed him.

What are they both talking about? I'm so bewildered.

"You both are confusing me. Could you Elaborate?", I asked desperately.

"Well, it should be us who got to be saying that, to you guys.", said Rachael. I gazed around to see everyone looking at me.

I feel so... odd.

"Me, Jacob, Aaron and Scarlett are old college friends.", Riley spoke.

"Aaron, you knew Scarlett since college? You never told us about her or even any of them?", Rachel complained.

"Well, he and Scarlett loved each other a lot.", Jacob said shocking all.

"What?!", the four of them exclaimed in unison, all wide-eyed.

"You're kidding right?", Alex flashed an innocent smile.

"Do you really think I am?", Jacob shrugged.

"Scarlett never told me anything about that too.", Amy said in astonishment.

"We never felt like telling y'all.", I rolled my eyes. "And you two, explain how you both are still together."

"Enough now Aaron.", Alex yelled at me and then turned to Jacob and Riley, "Could you guys tell everything from scratch please.", Dylan begged.

"Of course, but not here. Have you guys seen our VIP lounge?", Jacob smiled.

"Not yet.", Amelia said excitedly.

"Then follow us. It's a long story. You might like some popcorns along.", Riley said smiling at us.

Hey Guys!

How was this update? Hope you liked it.

Finally the big reveal is waiting on the next one!

Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 208 28
OH MY GOD! There's nothing quite like being trapped with the one man you can't stand .. egotistic, pompous, and brutal. He was the epitome of opulen...
12.2M 393K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
11.1K 319 52
He is wealthy and she is poor, As children, he would always bully and mock her in front of her friends and schoolmates because she was fat, a nerd a...
266K 7.4K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...