Maylor One Shots

By LittleMwi

Basically a book full of Maylor oneshots. Includes fluff, smut, and several kinks. Warning : Good writing ski... More

Tickle Fight
Daddy's Schoolboy
Brian Gets A Massage
Secretary
Oh, God, Yes!
Baby Boy
Teasing Around
Will It Be Like This For You And Me?
Heart Like The Drums
Put Your Head On My Shoulder
May We Get Down, Make Love, Doc?
Rock, Paper, Scissors!
Santa Daddy
Skin-tight Jeans
Naughty Boy
Under The Pink Checked Blanket
Love Of My Life
Daddy Please
Thinking Out Loud
Femboy
Valentine's Day
Sensitive
Sex Education
Let's Get It On
Field Trip
Family Dinner
KLWKN
Afraid
The Quiet Kid

Camp

810 11 6
By LittleMwi

*Brian’s POV*

  The crickets were chirping. The trees were swaying very gently. Everyone was in their tents, asleep or doing some weird stuff with their sleeping partner. Oh, boy, of course Roger and I were the ones doing weird stuff together.

  “Hey, Bri. Look at this!” Roger, my gay bestie whispered to me.

  I squinted my eyes, trying to see what Roger was holding. I tilted it so the natural light from the sky could reflect on it. What I saw there made me gasp with excitement.

   A freaking gay porn magazine. First, I was surprised that he had any of those things. Second, he actually said he was going to bring one when we were talking about it and he actually did. Third, we were SO going to get into trouble if the teachers found out. Fourth, I had saved my cum for five days now and just the sight of anything a little sexy was making me horny as heck.

  “How did you get this?!” I whisper-screamed.

  “Remember that bloke, Freddie? Yeah, he gave me this magazine as a stress-relieving gift last week. I waited for three days to open this up because I want to see it for the first time with you.”

  “Awww, that’s so sweet.”

  “Who? Freddie or me?”

  “Of course Freddie. He gave you the gift.”

  “You bitch. I’m not going to share it with you then.” Roger was proceeding to put the magazine back into his bag. I quickly grabbed onto his arm to stop him.

  “Wait! I’m joking, alright? Sorry.” I said. Of course we both knew we were joking. But we just had to add in some drama (Because we are so gay) even though it was just the two of us in this hard-to-sleep-with-your-legs-fully-stretched tent. 

  We started flipping through the magazine. Oh, my God. The men were so fucking hot. They were all well-built, cute, and had big cocks. How is that not a huge turn on? 

  Pages and pages we went through, thirsting over all of them like whores. Some young, some old. Some almost showed it, some showed it all. Some mature daddies, some looked like they were under eighteen. 

  We were in the heaven of gayness. 

  Such a fucking bad idea to not jerk off for five days straight. My eyes were receiving the simulations, and my brain took that very seriously. It signaled all my blood to flow down into my cock. What the fuck. (Ooh, that kinda rhymed.)

  My cock was getting uncomfortable in these trousers. I glanced over to Roger, seeing how he was doing. His trousers looked like they were going to break if we waited for another five minutes.

  I tried to hold my feelings in, but I couldn’t do it. It was too much to contain.

  “Rog, I’m so hard.”

  “I’m glad you said it. Because I am, too.”

  Both of us sneaked out of our tents, looking around and making sure nobody would catch us. It was the very middle of the night, so there was no one awake at this moment. Unless we were that unlucky.

  Fortunately, we made it to a spot quite far away from the whole group and not with that many bugs around. 

  The moment we sat down, I wasted no time reaching down into my underwear to rub my eager cock. 

  “Fuck. What a relief.”

  I used my thumb, index and middle finger to toy with the tip. My skin had become quite silky from not being frisky lately.

  There was so much pre-cum that accumulated during those LONG minutes. Damn, it could’ve soaked through my underwear and to my trousers.

  I couldn’t stop moaning from the sensation my fingers were doing to me. I didn’t go too hard, because I like to do it slowly. It was like little kisses. Very soft, teasing, and pleasurable.

  Just a small, little touch was enough for me to become a moaning mess. I was focusing on the feeling so much I forgot Roger was right beside me. 

  I glanced over to him, seeing him eyeing me up. His mouth was agape and he was touching his clothed self. Chuckling, he looked up at me insecurely and asked me why I was laughing.

  “Because you are so cute,” I answered as it was. 

  He smacked me in the shoulder and turned his head away. I knew he was just being coy about looking at me the way he did. To be honest, I didn’t mind it at all. 

  I kept on moaning while cursing from time to time, rolling my hips around sensually. I wanted to catch him looking at me again. Because I knew it would work.

  In a matter of seconds, he was eyeing me up again. I held in my laughter, not wanting to scare him away this time. But instead, I looked over to him and asked him if I could help him with anything.

  “Nothing,” he said shyly, looking away again.

  “Rog, I can tell when you want something.”

  “No! It’s really nothing!”

  “Is that so……?”

  I grabbed him by the wrist, taking him by surprise. I moved my face closer to his, making him retract his head.

  I had never seen him this shy before. It was quite adorable.

  I started to guide his hand onto my face, letting him touch me. His skin was so soft. Their scent was really nice, too. Smelled like him. I peeked at him, wondering if he wanted me to continue to do this.

  A controlled smile was on his face. He could never lie to me about what he enjoyed. He is so bad at hiding his emotions.

  His other hand was still on his crotch area, rubbing slowly. I decided that I wanted to make him extremely hornier than he already was. You know, just to make it really “hard” for him. 

  Without warning, I slipped his fingers into my mouth, causing him to gasp. I licked around them slowly first, not leaving any millimeter of his skin dry. Then, I bobbed my head up and down on them, like I was doing a blowjob, but on the fingers.

  Roger whined very quietly as I did that. So fucking cute and hot at the same time. 

  I was sucking on his fingers to see when he would be honest about what he wanted from me. I didn’t stop licking and sucking on his fingers while making those noises he LOVED from me until he finally gave in.

  “Do you need a hand?” He mumbled. It was hardly audible. I was about to tease him again by pretending not to hear what he said and asking him to say it again. But then, I decided that it would be better if I didn’t.

  I flashed him a smile, and guided his hand downward slowly. I let his hand slide down from my face to my chest, then from there to my lower stomach. His hand really felt nice on my body. 

  Biting my lip, I let his hand slip into my underwear. The moment he grabbed my cock, I started to get the high feeling again. 

  He stroked my shaft at a moderate speed, rubbing the tip every up stroke. Even though his technique wasn’t anything amazing, the feeling was still enough to drive me crazy. I must’ve been really, really horny.

  I couldn’t help doing some hip movements while moaning softly as he made me feel good. At a certain time, I even needed to grab onto his arm for support.

  After a while, it felt like his hand wanted to move more, but my trousers were in the way. So I asked him to stop for a while and moved my trousers and underwear even lower, exposing my cock into the open air.

  Felt kind of breezy, but not for long, since Roger’s hand went straight back to pleasuring me. I placed both my hands behind my head, letting him do his thing. 

  “This feels so good, Rog. Shit.”

  “Oh, yes, that’s the spot.”

  “You’re so good at this.”

  I kept giving Roger praises, making him feel relaxed. I was glad that he was able to feel relaxed and not awkward as time passed by. 

  At one point, he became so bold that actually stopped everything he was doing. I thought he was wanting to tease me, but when I opened my eyes to see what exactly happened, Roger’s face was right above my cock, and he engulfed the whole thing in one go.

  “Fucking shit balls Jesus Christ!” I don't know where that came from. 

  I had never had a blowjob before! I was kind of freaked out. Roger was bobbing his head up and down, bringing me into the heavens of pleasure. 

  I never thought a mouth could feel this fucking amazing.

  His tongue was very soft and wet, and it seemed to be doing a lot of work. Sometimes, he used the tip, sometimes the frontside, and sometimes the backside. He also had a variety of movements. Moving in a circular motion, or licking up and down, or flicking from left to right rapidly.

  His hands roamed around my body. He would linger at the places that I would suck in some air, tracing those places slowly and lightly. Such a goddamn tease. Those touches, though, made me feel more at ease, and more able to sit back and enjoy.

  As time went on, I was getting closer to reaching my orgasm. Without questioning, I reached my hand out and grabbed onto the back of Roger’s head. His hair was as smooth as silk. Very comfortable to the touch.

  Sensing how much my body was trembling, his hand slid down from chest, got hold of my shaft, and started to do what I like to call “The Double Attack”. Hand on the shaft stroking up and down, while the mouth works on the tip. 

  The feeling was very intense, but it was just the right amount of intensity to feel comfortable in. His strong tongue was going all over the tip. He especially focused on a particular spot on the underside (that seems to be very, very sensitive). Thinking about it now, I wondered how he learned to do all he did that night.

  I knew that this orgasm was going to be a huge and messy one. I closed my eyes, ready for the feeling to come. I started going dizzy, my whole body was shaking, the world was filled with pretty colored lights like the disco, and… the feeling stopped?!

  Opening my eyes, I saw Roger smirking right above me. He stopped right before it was going to happen. Such a fucking tease.

  “Why did you stop? I was so damn close!” I complained.

  “I just got ‘tired’ and you know you could finish it on your own.”

  He was right, but I really wanted him to finish me off. And by the look on his face, he probably knew that. He was being a naughty boy again, bringing his pranking mindset into everything. I should teach him a lesson on being nice.

  “Aww… is someone unhappy that they didn’t get to cum?” That was enough to make me push this immature little boy onto the ground, letting him stay beneath me, and undo his pants in swift movements. 

  Boy, was he so hard. His cock sprang out of his underwear with some extra added onto it. He was leaking A LOT of pre-cum as well. And his cock is really pretty looking, but I was so going to destroy it.

  “Sometimes, you could be such an ass, you know,” were the last words I said before I went down on him.

  I started to bob my head up and down, EXTREMELY SLOW. Licking the tip whenever I went up, but still keeping the pace really slow and steady. It was so slow that I could even feel the pain that he was in. It’s painful to wait, but at the same time, you wouldn’t want it to stop. You would love for it to get faster because you know it would feel amazing. 

  “Fuck, go faster,” Roger whined as he pulled on my hair, trying to manipulate my movements. I quickly slapped his hand away and pinned it to the ground.

  He was lifting his hips up, wishing for me to go faster. But this naughty boy needed to learn from what he had done wrong. I continued to suck his cock at turtle speed, regardless of how much he was whining.

  “Please… Bri… Go faster……”

  “You fucker, it hurts……”

  “More movement…… I don’t like it this slow……”

  Not gonna lie, his pleas made me want to do whatever he wanted was so freaking cute. He is so much like a baby when he “can’t” take something. I almost wanted to stop this punishment thingy because I was starting to feel pity for him. But those words coming out from his mouth almost made me know that the punishment was working.

  “But you deserve it, you naughty boy. Take it like a real man.”

  He continued to moan in annoyance and pleasure. I hallowed my mouth very slightly, not applying too much pressure, as I go up and down at turtle speed with not much movement. Oh, I felt so evil and I loved it.

  In an attempt to get more friction, Roger kept bucking his hips up from time to time. But since My upper body was restricting his legs while my hands were keeping his hands from moving, it was very hard for him to move.

  Seeing Roger this weak and submissive isn’t an everyday thing. Not going to lie, I was enjoying every single moment of torturing him. It drove me crazy in a new way I had never experienced before.

  Roger's movements were getting sloppier and sweat was coming out of his pores. That told me that he was getting closer and that I was supposed to go faster, but I still continued to go EXTREMELY slow.

  Roger’s back arched up, and he threw his head back as he shot a warm load into my mouth. Moans poured out of his mouth like a flowing river. Long and slow, but not very strong.

  I got him so weak that he was still finding it hard to form words even after a few seconds. Just then, I thought of another evil plan.

  Despite my whole mouth already being absolutely sore, I still wanted to do a little something more. I wanted to make tears come out of his eyes.

  I stuck my tongue out, and flicked it at the speed of light, attacking the tip of his cock.

  “Bri, stop!” He said while trying to push me off. Little did he know the more he whined and pleaded, the more I wanted to destroy him.

  There was once where I was so into the moment of listening to his noises that I forgot to use effort to hold his hand down. One of his hands slipped out from mine and was pushing against my head.

  But luckily, he was too weak to make any progress with that. It was very easy to grab his hand and place it back to where it belonged.

  He started to curse every millisecond, telling me how much pain he was in and how much he wished that I would stop. To one point, he was actually crying. 

  I’m talking about legit tears streaming down his eyes. At that moment, I wanted to make it worse by teasing him with words, telling him how much of a baby he was. But, I was using my mouth to make him act like this, so maybe that could be saved for next time.

  I tortured and I tormented him with the intensity of sensations I was making him feel while neglecting the “stops” and “no’s” he said many times. 

  He was shaking so vigorously, as if he didn’t have control over his body. In my mind, I was just thinking how fun this whole thing was and how close he was to releasing the second time in a row.

 Not long after, he released another load into my mouth. This one shot further than the first one, but it wasn’t as thick.

  Both of us were tired and needed some time to rest before we were able to say anything. My mouth was so sore I think that the muscles in my face would feel a burning sensation later in the morning, and I just sucked the hell out of Roger’s energy. (Literally sucked the hell out of him.)

  While I was laying on my back still resting, Roger rolled on top of me. I didn’t take too much time to care about what he wanted to do, until I felt his hand slowly slide down into my underwear.

  I opened my eyes and furrowed my eyebrows at him. He still wanted more even after I had performed something on him with no mercy at all? 

  But then, pleasure took over me as he started to move his hand up and down. Moans were pouring out of my mouth and I suddenly remembered why I even started the “punishment” on Roger. 

  I was enjoying every single moment of him touching me. The speed was so perfect and it didn’t take that long to get me highly aroused.

  I bucked my hips along with the rhythm of his hand as I felt myself getting closer to releasing. I could feel that this one was going to be a great orgasm.

  Roger’s mouth was right next to my ear. He kept on saying dirty things to me, making me imagine things that are so dirty they’d only appear in fantasies. His voice is so innocent but his tone is so naughty. Who knew his voice could turn me into a moaning mess.

  He giggled, probably at the way I was acting, and nibbled on my ear. Fuck, he was bringing me to paradise.

  Waves of pleasure hit me. Almost there… just about a minute left……

  And Roger fucking stopped abruptly. Again.

  I really wanted to grab and kill him. But before I could do any of that, he got my cock out of my underwear. He stuck his tongue out onto my balls and wiggled it, shutting me up. The feeling was foreign to me, but damn did it feel so good. 

  And without wasting a second, he sucked me off at the speed of light. I grunted out of pleasure, and in a few seconds, I felt like I let go of everything that was in my body. Pressure, bad times, misfortunes, even my soul. 

  My eyes were rolled back into my head while my whole body convulsed out of my control. Basically, I looked like I was possessed. 

  Roger swallowed up my load with a smile on his face, then told me how tasty my cum was. I didn’t know what to say to that so I just stared at him blankly. 

  “Why are you so adorable?” Roger laughed as he dressed me back up. 

  “Um, I don’t know.” Now I was the one who was blushing. I had never been called “adorable” or “cute” by almost anyone besides my parents and close family friends. I have never really liked being called that way, but Roger was an exception.

  Not a while after gazing at the stars that night, the feeling of drowsiness hit my head. I was so tired that night I couldn’t care about going all the way back to our tent to sleep. 

  I shut my eyes without saying anything to Roger. The world suddenly went really quiet, but I could still remember Roger cuddling up against me and whispering in my ear, “Goodnight,” and giving my shoulder a peck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 5.9K 95
so this is just a simple oneshot book I may add smut idk so types of things that I will right about -fluff -angst -lemon -lime -crack story {requests...
1.6K 25 42
a book of one shots,,, but it's not smut (and the grammar is somewhat decent, I swear)
150K 2.8K 64
Hello! This is my book of Hetalia oneshots. It contains many different ships, and there is fluff and smut (the stories with smut will have a warning...
108K 838 22
Just a book full of lesbian little mix smut (: I write them all myself with random ideas I think of myself.