Smile Again 🪄 Taekook ff (Ta...

By CH_ARMY_BTS

"Naturally, millions of stars fall in love with the moon. Yes.. stars fall for the moon. Because it's the n... More

Before Reading.....
✨Chapter 01✨
✨Chapter 02✨
✨Chapter 03✨
✨Chapter 04✨
✨Chapter 05✨
✨Chapter 06✨
✨Chapter 07✨
✨Chapter 08✨
✨Chapter 09✨
✨Chapter 10✨
✨Chapter 11✨
✨Chapter 12✨
✨Chapter 13✨
✨Chapter 14✨
✨Chapter 15✨
✨Chapter 16✨
✨Chapter 17✨
✨Chapter 18✨
✨Chapter 19✨
✨Chapter 20✨
✨Chapter 22✨
✨Chapter 23✨
✨Chapter 24✨
✨Chapter 25✨
✨Chapter 26✨

✨Chapter 21✨

530 21 0
By CH_ARMY_BTS

I wish to disappear with you like this hyung....

Jungkook called Yoongi as soon as he got in the car.

"Hyung it's me" Jungkook screamed.

"What happened to Taehyung? Where is him? How is he doing now? Hyung, please tell me please" jungkook cried.

"Relax jungkook. He is all fine now. But he is still in the hospital. Now tell me what's going on? I saw the news about your company and your wedding" yoongi asked from the other side.

Jungkook inhaled a deep breath.

"I don't know hyung. I don't know. I had to break up with Taehyung because I wanted to protect him from my father" jungkook said.

Yoongi was shocked after hearing it. But he could understand everything.

"Kookie, relax. We will take care of Taehyung. Don't worry. Please take care of yourself" yoongi tried to comfort jungkook.

"Hyung, I want to see him," Jungkook mumbled while crying.

Yoongi heard his cracked voice throughout the phone.

"Kookie, I heard things from mr. Choi. You both have to be careful" jungkook realized that he couldn't endanger Taehyung's life. He wanted to protect him at all costs.

"Hyung, does he know about my marriage?" Jungkook asked.

"We didn't tell him kookie. He keeps asking for you" he replied.

Jungkook felt like his heart was falling down.

"Hyung, I'll come to him anyway" he mumbled.

"Kookie, be careful. And call me anytime if you want us. Please take good care of yourself. Don't worry. We will take care of tae" yoongi sighed.

Jungkook and mr. Choi arrived at the company. Jungkook kept thinking about a way to meet Taehyung anyway.

"He kept asking for you kookie"

that yoongi's words were enough to split his heart into pieces. He felt that much pain. He couldn't bear it anymore.

They both got out of the car and walked towards the company.

But Suddenly,

Jungkook stopped where he was and inhaled deeply. He turned back and ran towards the road.

"Jungkook, wait. Don't go" mr. Choi screamed. 

"Uncle, I'm sorry" he screamed back while running.

But mr. Choi kept following him.

"Jungkook please stop! Don't try to create a mess here. Things will get hard if you act like this" mr.choi managed to stop Jungkook somehow.

"Let me go!! I don't want any company. I don't want any marriage. I don't want to fly to America. I don't want this. I just want to see Taehyung!!" He shouted.

"Jungkook calm down!! I'll take you to see him, I promise you. Do you think you both will be fine after doing this?"

Jungkook relaxed a bit.

"I begged your father to take you with me. Let's attend the meeting. After that I'll take you to the hospital." He said.

Jungkook sighed and followed him silently.

The Shareholder's meeting ended successfully. Majority voted for Jungkook as the new CEO of the company.

Mr. Jeon hugged Jungkook warmly.

"You are my only hair. You are my strength son" he said. Jungkook hugged him back.

"But this is not the life I want appa" he thought.

"Jungkook, you have to fly to America tonight. Are you ready? Mr. Choi will guide you" he said.

"Is this necessary appa?" Jungkook asked with his pout face.

"Yes son. You should go there" he replied with a straight voice.

"I'll drive jungkook home" mr. Choi bowed to all and left with jungkook.

Mr. Jeon nodded without any suspicion.

"Jungkook, you have to come back quickly okay? We have to fly at 10.00 pm." Choi said while tapping Jungkook's shoulder.

"I promise uncle. I'll come back quickly. I just want to see him for a second. Please just drive fast" he begged.

They arrived at the hospital within 15 minutes. Jungkook fastened his steps towards the hospital. He saw Yoongi in the corridor.

"Hyung!!" He screamed.

"Kookie!!" Yoongi hugged him tightly.

"Kook, how did you come here?" Yoongi asked.

"It's okay hyung. I came with my secretary. Dad will not know this. Don't worry. Where is Taehyung?"

"This way" Yoongi pointed out a room.

Jungkook inhaled a deep breath and entered the room.

Taehyung was sleeping all along and Jimin was rubbing his hand softly.

"Kookie!!" Jimin screamed.

"Shhhh..." Jungkook closed his mouth with his finger.

"Is he sleeping?" He whispered.

"Yes kookie. He slept a while ago."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with his teary face. He looked at the bandage of Tae's leg. He touched it softly.

"Kookie, He needs you a lot," Jimin mumbled.

"I know hyung" he sighed.

Jimin left the room giving them some space. Jungkook stared at Taehyung for a moment. Baby bear was sleeping peacefully. Jungkook smiled softly. After a few hard days, he smiled. He smiled again cause Taehyung. Only because of Taehyung.

He ruffled tae's hair softly. His fingers ran through tae's hair more lovingly.

"I'm sorry baby" he mumbled.

He placed a soft kiss on tae's forehead. He stared at his pink lips. Without thinking twice, he planted a soft kiss on Tae's lips.

"I miss you soo much and I love you soo much baby" he whispered.

He didn't notice that he was crying all along. Tears rolled down along his face and fell down onto tae's hand. He wiped tae's hand softly.

"I'll come back to you tae. I promise. Just hold it for a while. I'll come back" he mumbled and turned back to leave.

But... Suddenly...

Tae grabbed Jungkook's wrist tightly.

"Gukie!" He tried to talk.

"Don't leave me Gukie" he mumbled.

Taehyung opened his eyes bearly.

"Gukie. You came to me!" He cried.

"Tae!!"

Jungkook hugged him more tightly. He wrapped his arms around tae's and hugged him tightly.

He missed it soo much. Taehyung wrapped his arms around jungkook's neck and hid his face in younger's nape.

Their sobs became louder. Both cried like a mess.

"You can't leave me gugkie. You can't" Tae mumbled with a cracked voice.

Jungkook tightened his arms around tae's and nodded.

"I'll die without you hyung" he planted a kiss on tae's neck.

Taehyung placed his head on jungkook's shoulder. Younger was ruffling his hair softly.

"Are you really going to get married this time kookie?" Tae asked.

Jungkook was shocked at once. He cupped Tae's cheeks and placed his forehead on tae's.

"I can't do that and you know it baby" he said.

Taehyung glared at younger's lips and suddenly pressed his lips on jungkook's.

He kissed, he bit the younger's lips insanely.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around tae's waist again and kissed him back.

"I miss you tae. I'm sorry baby" jungkook said after a few minutes breaking their passionate kiss.

Taehyung inhaled deeply and placed his head on the younger's chest.

Jungkook kept ruffling his hair softly.

"Congratulations kookie. I saw the news. You are the new CEO of Jeon corporation" Taehyung wished him from the bottom of his heart.

"It is not the thing that I want tae. You know it better than anyone" jungkook sighed.

"Yoongi hyung told me everything except your marriage. But I saw everything on social media" Taehyung said with his pout face.

Jungkook didn't say anything, he sighed.

"Kookie, it's okay. I know you love me. I know you only love me. Maybe this might be our destiny." Taehyung said with a cracked voice.

"No hyung!!"

Jungkook tightened his arms around tae's waist. Both felt each other’s tears. Each other’s pain. Their sobs became a mess again.

"I wish to disappear with you like this hyung" jungkook mumbled.

"Can't we gugkie? Can't we disappear from this world?" Tae whispered.

"I'll leave everything for you hyung. I'll come back to you. Just hold it for a while" Tae nodded.

Jungkook placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 963 41
In a world where the belief in everlasting love is scarce, two souls stand at opposite ends of the spectrum. One scoffs at the notion, while the othe...
6.7K 244 7
This story was inspired by the quote "People should fall in love with their eyes closed." Jimin: Oh wow, he really is as hot as the rumors say, gorge...
169K 10.7K 45
One sees the world differently. One makes sure the world sees him differently. What happens when their two worlds collide? A love story betwee...
71.4K 3.9K 46
*:..。o○ ON HOLD ○o。..:* "i-i can't love h-him minnie, i can't." KTH Taehyung met jungkook through an accident causing jungkook to lose his memories...