unforgotten ㅡ kang minhee | ✓

Av heeskiko

wherein the girl he often bullied before died. Mer

00. Intro
01. Bully
02. Ripped
03. Ruin
04. Crashed
05. I'm Sorry
06. Mom
07. She's Alive?
08. Thoughts
09. School Day
10. College
11. Familiar
12. Unknown Apology
13. Sunghoon
14. Deja Vu
15. Y/n
16. Bus
17. Blurry Flashbacks
18. Hospital
19. Who Are You
20. Goodbye
21. Save Me
22. I Like You
23. Say Yes
24. Blonde
25. Fever
26. Painted Memories
27. Don't Leave Me
28. Memories
29. Fear
30. Space
31. Therapy
32. Mr. Bear
33. Forgotten
35. Saved
36. Fine
00. Epilogue
00. Special Chapter 1/2
00. Special Chapter 2/2

34. Ran

333 31 31
Av heeskiko

A/N: Iㅡ *SWERVES LANE IN SECRET* SORRY HYEONGJUN !!

Morning came and Minhee woke up from his deep slumber, laying beside Y/n but did made sure he wouldn't get too close to her if ever she woke up and pushed him away and had his back break upon falling.

That would be too much of a bad thing. Hearing a faint knock from outside, sounding careful as if it didn't want to woke Y/n aswell.

Minhee got up and check on Y/n for while who was still deep on her sleep. Diverting his eyes on the door, he then got up to check who it was.

It was still 3 am and for sure it won't be no one but Jian since sometimes she would come home late or just go to work at earlier hours, just like now.

Opening the door, he was greeted by a neatly officer dressed Jian. "Is Y/n okay? Have she ate dinner last night?" she immediately asked.

Minhee nodded in response, still looking sleepy after waking up on late hours since obviouslyㅡ Boi tends to sleep and can even take a nap for a whole day if he can.

Welp, maybe that's just a perks of being Kang Minhee. That one tall creature who likes to sleep alot.

"Woobin Hyung was the one who brought her dinner last night," he said, scratching his eyes as Jian nodded with short snickers of laughters.

"Welp, thanks" she nodded her head before patting his shoulder. "I'll be going to work now, I have an earlier shift today" she whispers and peck her eyes Y/n who was still peacefully sleeping.

"Do check on her, okay?" she reminded. Minhee nodded in response as she finally walk to exit the house.

As soon as she left, Minhee gently shut the door close before turning to Y/n. He ran his fingers through his hair since it was partly messing his face before walking towards the bed.

It was still 3 am, she can't wake up until the next three hours, he knew. Minhee took the chance to lay down beside her from behind as he buried her small figure inside his tight embrace.

He was careful as he did so he can't disturb her sleep. Y/n shortly moved, probably because of the sudden contact as Minhee froze for a second.

But soon breathed out in relief after noticing that she was back on her deep sleep, letting him hugged her from behind as a smile crept along his face.

Minhee played with her raven locks for awhile, not wanting to fall back from sleeping and would luckily waste her time watching her sleep.

Creepy, but he feel doing it either.

"leave me,"

"why? Don't you wanna be friends with me?"

"I don't want to be friends with you,"

"you poor thing,"

"well, you're lunch is already served. Enjoy,"

––

"People like make me sick!"

––

"why aren't you fighting back?"

"why don't you just leave me alone?"

"do you hate me that much?

"do I seriously have to explain why?"

"I literally hate you, I hate you a lot. I really want to ruin your life,"

"I still don't understand why people like you live,"

"why do you seriously act like her?"

––

"do you want to die?"

"do it,"

"this world doesn't need freak like you anyways,"

"you don't even have any friends, no one would miss you and also... if you will... you'll never get to see me again,"

"think about it,"

Tearing messily, Y/n shoot her eyes open. Breathing becoming heavy as she gasped out of air because of the dream. Her shirt was soaking wet because of the sweat as she found herself alone inside her room.

And there it goes again, those the same memories splashing on her thoughts like waters, sounding like bursting fireworks as it start resounding through her head, nonstop.

Her head was already stinging in pain as she felt like she was locked up inside a roon with those voices as her walls and cells.

Tearing, Y/n brought her hands as it covered her ear, trying to ease those unknown words of the man she loves who's now drowning her like an endless ocean of sorrows.

But did she even recall him as the love of her life. Kang Minhee? The man whom she loves, who? She doesn't know anymore. All she knew is that, one more voice and she's literally going crazy.

'Y/n! Pull yourself together!' she tried saying mentally as those happy memories with Minhee pushing her towards the real world but the traumatic past were too fast to pull her back down.

Her cries grow more as she pulled her knees closer to her chest. 'What do I do? What's happening to me?' she asked herself inside her mind. 'What am I even doing?'

"This world doesn't need a freak like you," a voice spoke right infront of her.

Hallucinations were one of the symptoms. And there stood Minhee's figure wearing that high school uniform. And now it's happening.

"Go on," he added, wearing a straight serious look on his face as he stared down at her helpless figure. Trying to recall, that was exactly her two years ago.

She was that one helpless kid who would always whispers for help, yet no one would care to hear her even if she screams herself out.

"Do it," the younger version of Minhee added.

"Die," he said. Those words stopped Y/n crying from crying yet tears were still falling from her tears after welding up from the edge of her eyes.

She look up to him only to see him smirk. Soon her eyes darted on the door of her bedroom, but instead of seeing it as her apartment's doorway.

Right now, all she can see was the empty hallway outside her classroom and her not being on her bed but sitting on a chair, facing the opposite side of the class as it faced the space where Minhee was.

Either of that, she was also on her uniform as everything was silent. No voice came to speak as she sat there with the younger version of herself.

She wasn't crying but only stared at him with emotionless eyes.

"If you will," he spoked once again. "You'll never get to see me again," he smirked.

Y/n diverted her eyes towards the doorway, a tear escaping her eyes as she gulped out of fear. Is she really doing what she had in mind. Is this even real?

Why does it seemed like a dream but reality at the same time? Those were the words she had in mind as she slowly stood up.

Soon, Y/n finally had herself facing the door as she twisted it open but stopped until someone spoke from behind.

"People like you make me sick," he said with such sharp tone as she felt weak on her knees. She already felt like she had jusy died because of those words.

"Die,"

Smiling to himself as he made his way towards Y/n's apartment with a three packs of strawberry yugort on his hand, Minhee skipped happily as he hopped infront of Y/n's doorway.

But what got him was when he saw the door open, he immediately dropped the strawberry milk on the floor. For some reason it caught him worried as he came ranning towards the place, checking in and found no sight of Y/n nor her figure.

All he knew was that, her whole room was a mess. The blanket were crampled and so was her pillows, even some of those books and notes on her desk weren't safe.

His breathing were shallow as he tried thinking out, but he wasn't calming down in any moment for sure, especially without finding her.

Untilㅡ his eyes darted on that piece of paper laying on the floor. Kneeling down, he took and paper and read what was written once again.

After he did, he didn't even hesitate one second before ranning to exit the whole house while muttering a short curse.

"Shit!"

And now he's ranning as if he never ran his whole life just to chase someone who was so much important to him. Her.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

4.9K 295 19
Hongjoong was a kid with his insecurities, just like anyone else. Seonghwa comes into the picture, the 'rich' jerk that pushed Hongjoong to the limi...
9K 484 22
"I hate you... but i like us" Some things you forget, others you remember. But for San his memories are burnt into his memory, and obstruct his mind...
262K 5.4K 59
(Happy endings) sad tho
230K 8.1K 74
It's a boy of tragedy. His story falls apart and comes together.