π“π‘πž π’π¨πœπ’πšπ₯ 𝐄π₯𝐒𝐭...

By ChanelJennie

They were born to survive along with each other in a world filled with glitz and glamour. Their whole lives h... More

RΓͺveuse
The Elites
La Tremoille Academy
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: First Class
Chapter 3: First Touch
Chapter 4: First Dance
Chapter 5: First Drive
Social Media : Almost Ready
Chapter 6: Chaos made with Diamonds - I
Chapter 7: Chaos made with Diamonds - II
Chapter 8: Chaos made with Diamonds - III
Chapter 9: Chaos made with Diamonds - IV
Chapter 10: Falling
News: 4 Day Vacay (mademoiselle)
News: 4 Day Vacay (Monsieur)
Chapter 11: Glorious
Chapter 12: Reunite
Chapter 13: The glass of blood
Chapter 14: The Missing Heart
Chapter 15 :Broken Pieces of Love
Chapter 16 : The Darling Heart
Chapter 17: The love we lost - I
Chapter 17.2: The Love we lost - II
Chapter 18: Back at the Palace Walls
Chapter 19: Behind the Palace
Chapter 20: His Royal Return
Chapter 21: Two diamond rings
La Tremoille's: Houses and Heads
Chapter Halt: Year 2
Questions and Clarifications ! Please Check!! URGENT!!
Chapter 22: The bliss of a kiss
Chapter 22.2: The bliss of a kiss - II
Chapter 23: Diamonds and Dates
Chapter 24: Elite Entrance
Chapter 25: A little tug of a bedazzled heart -I
Chapter 26: A little tug of a bedazzled heart -II
Chapter 27: A little tug of a bedazzled heart -III
Chapter 28: A little tug of a bedazzled heart -IV
Titles β™‘
Chapter 29: The Fallen Sapphires
Chapter 30: The Obsidian Mist
Chapter 31: The Emerald Prince's Wrath
Chapter 32: The Emerald Engagement
Chapter 33: Golden Glory
Chapter 34: The King's Saving grace -I
Chapter 34.2: The King's Saving grace -II
Chapter 35: The Emerald Princess' Cure
Chapter 36: The Missing Years - I
Chapter 37: The Missing Years - II
Chapter 38: Unsophisticated Encounters
Chapter 39: Heartbreaks Over Wine
Chapter 40: Dinner with past lovers
Chapter 41: Love on the Sky
Chapter 42: The Doll's Missing Heart
Chapter 43: Conversations with Strangers
Chapter 44: Scents of another
Chapter 45: Classy Girls Wear Pearls
Chapter 46: Wines and Lies
Chapter 47: With comatose and gravestones
Chapter 48: Secrets and Stilletos
Chapter 49: Cigarette Nightmares
Chapter 50: Inner Circle's RΓ©union - I
Chapter 50.2 : Inner Circle's RΓ©union - II
Chapter 51: Celebration of Façades
Chapter 52: Wrathful Lovers
Chapter 53: Fatal Revelations - I
Chapter 54: Fatal Revelations - II
Chapter 55: Fatal Revelations - III
Chapter 56: Misplaced Marriages
Chapter 58: Fates Ruled by Hearts
Chapter 59: Sinister Seduction in the Snow

Chapter 57: Declarations of a Decade

1.4K 100 200
By ChanelJennie

I know that you're wrong for me
Gonna wish we never met on the day I leave
I brought you down to your knees
'Cause they say that misery loves company
It's not your fault I ruin everything
And it's not your fault I can't be what you need
Baby, angels like you can't fly down hell with me

_____

Please listen to: Angels Like You by Miley Cyrus so that the emotions of the chapter may be passed on to the reader.

_____

Two figures who's bodies intertwined intimately found a solace silence between the two of them as they entered the back seat of their limousines.

Without any words between them, the married pair sat beside one another, each at a different window of the car.

Their hands intertwined and laid out on the middle seat that separated them. A slight distance from each of their bodies.

The heiress laid her face out as the night sky greeted a cold yet loving welcome to her gaze.

The flicking colors of lights flashing as the vehicle passed through roads provided as a distraction for her to avoid speaking about what had happened.

Kim Jisoo didn't know what to say. She has always known that her friends had always been more complex, quick witted and proud than she was.

It was what she loved about them. It was what had made each and everyone of them stand out above the rest.

But as she analysed them carefully, thinking thoughtfully of the traits, the gorgeous lady realised how much flawed they were.

The bigger and more extrvagant their personality was, the smaller and flawed they saw themselves.

For people who seemed to own the world, they were the ones who had the least of everything.

With the lack of love, passion, purity, they made up for wealthy, popularity and power.

But what was power and the world if sincerity and affection did not exist. It was as if having an expensive couture dress on a mannequin. No soul, no emotion. Simply lifeless and breathtaking.

Because in the reality of the world? Nothing was ever truly perfect nor beautiful. Something that was wasn't humane nor living. Only materialistic things were exquisite without any scratches.

The elites were living proofs of it. Deep down, if each of the eight had been asked to choose between being wealthy and unhappy or unfortunate but happy, they'd choose the latter in a heartbeat.

Contrary to the popular new saying that money can buy happiness, the elites themselves can tell you for sure that the happiness brought about by materialistic things could only fulfil as a temporary lid to that gapping hole in one's soul.

One's satisfaction and joy that they feel when they get the thing they want only lasts for so long until their attention moves on to another object.

But love...?

Love was rare in their case. To the people who could buy everything in the entire world, they couldn't have one thing. The freest and most priceless of it all. Love in its purest form.

If each of them were individually asked wether they'd give up fame and wealth for love, most would be surprised with their answers.

Feeling a familiar turn, she hadn't noticed the duration that she had used simply for pondering.

She was thinking too much these days. Even about certain things... As she glanced at her husband's side profile, Jisoo thought of one thing.

Did she, know her own husband? Did she know everything about him?

The possibility that his identity was not of what he made it seem to be made her skin chill. She was tired of the facades and the heiress could only hope that she'd be spared of it at her own home.

But as the thoughts of the possible secrets the crown prince may have loomed closely beside her, providing a sense of awkwardness and strangeness.

She married this man who she had known for her half of her life. Jisoo was positive that she should be secure about that, however, after intense secrets revealing themselves, she began to feel a sense of tensity even around the father of her child.

The tall statured male with handsome physique walked dominantly through the quiet hallway of the VIP floor of Ruby Hospital.

The few medical professionals circling around the floor rushed to get away from his line of sight. His bloodied up expensive suit and long ruffled hair was enough proof for them to know exactly who this man might be.

His aura escaped through the air with every step he took until he reached the end of the hall of rooms. What greeted his face was the small private escalator which he had used to go to the extremely private VVIP levelled penthouse room that was only told and given to royals and exclusive patients.

As the metal doors flew open, the smell of lillies enveloped him and the sense of nostalgia and summer first loves flashed by his eyes.

His eyes darted from corner to corner till they found themselves on her, and right that moment, as his gaze finally found what it had been looking for a sense of relief finally calmed over the intense tremors that invaded his heart that night.

Because for the first time that night, he saw a true image as to why the left part of his chest felt hollow and painful. It had been missing what it used to home. His heart. Her. Lisa.

The dominating and powerful walks he possessed a few moments ago bare no traces as a hesitant and gentle foot work began approaching the bed.

"you look as angelic as the day I lost you..." he whispered under his breath as he finally took a look of her form.

A gorgeous doll face lay peacefully as if in deep slumber, her long black hair cascading beautifully with small little perfect baby hairs twirled their ways to different corners.

"Yet the you awhile ago, you looked as broken as the day I got you back" he finishes his statement.

With a tired and slightly impaired walking, he got closer to her, never taking his eyes off of her as he observed the little features on her face. The little features he had missed over the years.

Because for those precious features that represented her as her, one would have to get close to her. However, that was something he had been trying to avoid for the past half decade.

His hands left his side, leaning out to brush away the hair that fell on the side of her face. Jeongguk's finger tips lay itching, mere inches or rather mere millimetres away from her face until realisation dawned on him before he took back his hand that had stopped mid air.

"Won't you look at that doll, I pulled away once more. Stepped back again. Cause I got tempted to hold you." with a dry and mocking laughter he brought himself seated to the chair right beside the bed.

"Hmm..." a low hymn escaped his lips.

His hands started to graze over the lining of the bed.

"Do you know how much I love you, doll?" It went straight out.

Maybe the confidence escaped him because he knew she wasn't conscious but wasn't it acceptable that he was technically saying it in front of her?

"God, I fucking love you." He said it again.

Repeating it as if it was a realisation to a philosophy he's been asking himself for years.

"And that love has destroyed you, doll. That amount of emotion that I've never been able to control has put your life in danger.

More than once. And yet you remained to stick beside me. Both with and without your memories.

But baby, how the hell am I supposed to stay away from you when my own mind and heart are constantly battling but the only thing they agree on is you.

You've always been the most constant person in my life. And the moment you were no longer present.

Something inside me clicked.

They called me crazy and obsessive for not being able to accept your death.

The amount of rival groups I attacked despite the long history of peace between our families just so I can threaten the hell out of them to speak if they knew anything about you.

I've always known I was someone who was evil, but not to you. Not to you. Ever.

If only I could explain what I did to you 10 years ago. If only I could explain to you what I'm doing. What I did awhile ago...

But you'd never believe me.

I thought it was impossible to completely lose you, even then at that time 10 years ago, your eyes told me that I haven't lost you,

But now? The way your eyes looked awhile ago?

God, Taehyung was right for beating me up before I got here.

Some idiotic self of mine thought that bringing that woman with me would allow the resurfacing of your memories.

Because at that point doll? I hadn't cared about my original plan that I've been doing for the past 6 years since we got you back.

I was terrified of your memories coming back. I was afraid to see the pain, anguish and hatred in your eyes once more.

But as time and time went on? The more I hated myself. Because not only was I depriving you of the truth, but I realised that...

I'd rather see the old rage and anger in your eyes than the unfamiliarity and awkwardness that you give me these days.

Thats why I brought her back. Because I didn't care if you hated me again. I just wanted you back. I just wanted my world back. My Lisa back. Even with all the pain, anger and hatred that came with it.

I'm sorry my love, I'm sorry.

My love has become obsessive and controlling that I thought if I couldn't bring us back together, I could at least prevent our other friends from breaking.

It was only too late for me to realise that not everyone and everything will be fixed when we say the truth.

I've hurt so much people. I'm a bad person. But you?..."

Jeongguk began to whisper the ending part as his voice held himself back.

He claimed her soft hand in between his owns and felt the coldness of her palm. He brought it to his lips and as his hands intertwined fully through hers, his hand covering each side of her right hand, he kissed it gently like a feather falling on human skin.

"I'm a bad person there's no denying that, but you make me wanna be good"

Jeongguk placed the back of her hand against his cheek.

"You feel so cold, my love. So...so...cold. It's like you're dead again. It's like I've lost you again." The tears began to fall from his eyes and onto her hands that were on his cheek.

"When all of this is over... I promise. I'll be a better man for the woman I love."

He held onto her hand, and stayed still as if praying to her an hour before he left without a word.

Once the silence returned to the spacious penthouse-like suite. Her eyes fluttered open, a rage and complex emotion in her eyes.

"Just because you loved me doesn't mean I felt loved by you"

She said as she slowly stood up from the bed and removed the syringe that was the passage of dextrose on her hand.

Walking closer she slowly undressed and changed into her black suite, the outfit elongating her long legs.

"Oh I'm back alright, my love. And I remember everything you've done to me as clear as day. It seems that your method worked. I always knew you were a mastermind at mind manipulation"

Grabbing her phone from her bed, she called for the lookalike she hired and asked for the girl to head onto her room.

"I'll inform you when he visits again, however in the meantime, I'm sure he's busy trying to fix the mess he created." She says. Her lookalike bowed to her and led her way out.

Walking down the escalator, she reached the front desk of the hotel-sized hospital. With glasses on and a fake blonde wig, she left the hospital unnoticed.

Entering the car that was awaiting for her, she made herself comfortable before removing the wig and glasses while scrolling through her phone at the same time.

"Ms Manoban, the young mistress has been waiting for you." The driver said in a serious tone.

"Hmm, well so have I. Its a pleasure." Lisa replies with a pretty smile.

Typing on her phone, she sent the text she had been meaning to send for hours ago.

_____________
Jerelyn

Good work. As expected. 
Jeon Jeongguk still believes that
he was the one who thought of it all.
How easy it is to control him.
I'll call you when I need you again.

Of course, Miss.
I'm a text / call away 💋

______________

"Please make yourself comfortable Miss Manoban, the young master requests that we all make sure that you enjoy your travels to the royal villa." The driver once more said.

"Royal Villa? Hmm I thought we were heading over to the main house?" She replied back.

"I apologise Miss Manoban but the main house suddenly made quite a mess so he requests your presence at the royal villa."

She merely nodded before looking over towards the city lights and the grey clouds that spoke of the time which was 3 am.

"You've never tried to pretend you were clean, did you young master...." Lisa says under her breath as she looks at the elegant embellishments of the red phoenix logo all over the car.

"How's the young mistress? When did they get married again?"

"No one truly knows ma'am but up to this day, we barely see her go out of the room at their various homes. The young master is quite overprotective. He adores her more than anything. Up to the point that he was willing to manipulate other girls for her. Stories have formed about her identity but most say that she's a daughter of a rival group. An italian or a french or something"

"I see. It seems that we all have a change of preference after all, don't we...Vantae." Lisa says with a smile.

The game of mockery, deceit and manipulation intensified as Lalisa Manoban headed over to the royal villa to discuss business with the wedded couple, knowing full well that another had broken just a few hours ago.

"You cruel piece of shit. No wonder you're best buds with someone like Jeongguk." She says in her mind as she imagines what had happened that evening, and how she had worked behind the scenes to make sure every single thing that has happened had worked according to her plan.

A half hour passed by before the vehicle pulled up to a villa that looked like a mini modern palace.

With a confident aura, Lalisa Manoban stepped foot of the hidden villa not known even to other Red Pheonix Yakuza Family members.

"Please head over to the young mistress' chambers. She'll be with you shortly"

With a nod, Lisa did as told and she waited for a few minutes before another door to that room opened.

With gleeful eyes and a slight chill on her back, Lalisa flashed a beautiful and dazzling smile towards the wife of the Young Master.

"Lalyse!" The female smiled elegantly before walking gracefully to hug Lisa.

"Oh I truly adore what you've done to your hair. You finally let it out". With a smiling nod, Lisa's eyes slightly widened before she reached for the beautiful box sitting inside her purse.

"I knew you were fond of jewellery, so guess what I got directly from Australia's mines?"

"Lalyse Darling, it better not be emeralds. You know how much I dislike them. " The elegant woman spoke, her accent becoming thicker on some words.

"Of course. I know you well enough, Your highness." the taller female says as she curtsied in front of the young mistress.

"Hmm, so tell me Lalyse, what story do you have for me today?" She smiled, the truly devastatingly brilliant love of the Young Master taking even Lisa by her breath.

______

Bonus segment:
Graduation
Age 22: House Heads Yearbook Interviews

"What does love mean to you?"

Ruby House

Kim Jisoo: Love? Love is family. Love is just home. Love is La Tremoille. Love is when you sit back in your favourite chair and can sit in the silence with someone or a bunch of people with simply comfortability surrounding you.

Kim Seokjin: Love is revolutionary. To me love is one of the things that keeps me going. In the possible case I had been deprived of love, I'm pretty sure I would've been a completely different person just like everyone else. It quite literally makes the world turn.

Obsidian House

Roseanne Park: Hehehe, that's a cute question. Hmmm, Love? Love is breathtaking. It's just so beautiful isn't it? May it be familial, platonic, or romantic love, it's simply gorgeous.. And I love the idea of it. How something as invisible as an "idea" can affect a person so much without its physical shape. I would know cause it got me pretty good.

Park Jimin: Love huh? Hahahaha, that thing does crazy things to us, doesn't it? Love is irrational. The amount of money i'd pay just to prove that its a scientific reaction and not something that is simply a metaphor.... Because don't we all try to explain rationality of love? And how it makes us do crazy things? I know I've been trying to prove that for so long.

Emerald House

Jennie Kim: "Chéri, dois-je vraiment répondre à ça ?" (Darling, do I really have to answer that?)

—Love....hm. Love is an exquisite ideal that in my own opinion Can actually be objectified despite what anyone says. And I do not pertain to a literal object despite the euphoria I'd feel for jewelleries, no, when I mean objectified, I specifically mean Personified.

I believe love is a person, as you or as cliche as it may seem, your heart chooses. Its up to any of you Chéris but do proceed with caution, that l' affaire (thing) can make or break you.

Kim Taehyung: Someone is requiring me to say my answer and she keeps telling me that I better answer correctly, Hahahaha — Love is her. That all it is to me.

And no, I will not be stating who that is, Joo-Hyun
I have no plans on ever telling anyone.

Golden House

Jeon Jeongguk: Love doesn't exist. Maybe to others but to me it doesn't. Not anymore. Something so pure, so delicate and so gentle simple can't exist in such a brutal world as ours. It's possible that it's infatuation, delight, lust.

But Love? Towards another person....hm. That can vary in many ways. In materialistic objects, I think you'd find love. But to another person? That's the rarest form. I've once experienced this love, or maybe I perceived it to be but, all I know is that that shit broke 2 hearts. I can't imagine how much hearts it broke by this time.

Lalisa Manoban: Love is belongingness. Just like how home need not be a person nor a physical structure, love has endless representations, and to me, most of all, it's the feeling of finally belonging into something. Into someone.

____

LOVELIES!! Im so sorry for being super late with the update and its been almost a month. I've been struggling with school and other things abt my mental health so im so sorry.

This is a late present from me to you guys, I was supposed to post this around 9/9 for my birthday but I felt like my writing was too rushed and short.

Sorry for the weird chapter! Pls stay safe! Thank you so much for all ur messages, I'm all right! Please don't worry! Please eat well! Sleep well! And stay safe, i love all of you so much <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 182 44
A story about how Bangtan Memeberz and Blackpink Memberz fell in love with each other ! main ships, Lizkook 🩡 Jirose πŸ’œ Taennie ❀ Jinsoo 🧑. P.S I...
3.2K 158 29
There are four princess and four princes they become friends how will there journey go? hi this my first book hope you enjoy it and English is not my...
60.1K 1.7K 37
BTS is a group of 7 boys with typical flirts and loves to play with girls heart and are very very charming every girl want them but not the 4 girls (...
232K 11.3K 63
Who knew life would change in just seconds. They were just normal people living their normal lives yesterday, but now they're fighting and killing zo...