𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓴𝓲 𝔁 𝓫𝓵𝓪�...

By stainsspermbank

ʸ/ⁿ ᴬᵏᵃᵍᵘʳᵒ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒˢᵗ ᵈᵃⁿᵍᵉʳᵒᵘˢ ᵛⁱˡˡᵃⁱⁿˢ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ. ˢʰᵉ ⁱˢ ᵏⁿᵒʷⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ˢᵉˡᶠⁱˢʰ, ᶜᵘⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗˡᵉˢ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
~Bonus chapter~

Chapter 27

1.1K 33 33
By stainsspermbank

⚠️- mention of drugging and rape

"Where are we going now?" Rai held onto my waist.
"Are you guys hungry yet?" I asked.
"I mean kinda" Sero said.
"I could eat" Kaminari said.
"So you're hungry" I said.
"Yes" they sighed.
"Great, you guys go get food" I pulled out my card "I need to do something quickly" I gave Sero my card. Everyone paused.
"Y/n do you know what you've done?" Tjay sighed.
"Would you guys prefer cash?" I pulled out a stalk.

The third years quickly huddled up and exchanged whispers.
"What are they doing?" Rai laughed.
"We'll take the cash" Tjay asked.
"Ok" Sero gave me back my card and handed him the money. The third years ran away excited.
"Um I need to go do something, like alone" I turned to everyone else.
"We'll leave you be then" Rai took my card and left with everyone else.

I laughed and watched them leave. I turned back around and Shigaraki was standing in front of me.
"Are you mad at me?" He asked and held my hands.
"Yes I am" I snatched my hands back "I don't appreciate the way you've been acting today"
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"I've clearly not wanted to talk about my history with Marise and you keep on bringing her up"
"I-I'm sorry"
"Ok"
"Are you not going to forgive me?"
"If you're apologising only because you expect to be forgiven, you don't mean the apology" he paused and stared at me.
"Y/n I-"
"I'd really prefer if we do this later"
"Well I wouldn't, I'd really appreciate it if you told me your history with Marise"
"But-"
"Y/n you can't expect me to comply if you're not going to tell me the reasoning behind it"

⚠️
"Um ok uh" I looked around "when I was with my ex, she uh convinced her friends to drug me at a party and they planned to rape me but Tyler saved me" his eyes widened "then uh she kidnapped Tjay and sent me videos torturing him with her friends and he nearly died" I continued "I honestly don't care about the party thing, what she did to Tjay replays in my head like it was yesterday" I latched onto his shirt "his cries for help haunt me, I'm going to find that girl, and her blood will be on my hands" my eyes flooded black.

"Wow" Shigaraki stared at me "now let's calm down" he took my hand from his shirt "I understand your hatred"
"Exactly, and now that I know she has hurt my daughter" a devilish smirk crept on my face "I promise you" I cupped his face "she'll regret the day she set her eyes on me" Shigaraki's eyes widened as he held eye contact with me.
"I'm not gonna lie" a random girl walked over to us "that was so hot"
"Um thank you" I laughed and let go of Shigaraki.
"I was wondering" she smiled "could I get your number? Or are you guys together?"
"We're-"
"Married" Shigaraki interrupted, glaring at the girl.
"Oh, then where's her ring?" The girl glared back.

"Well" I looked at both of them "I'm sorry but I'm in a relationship" I smiled.
"Ok that's fine" she chuckled "are you sure you don't want my number just in case?" She smirked.
"No" I said coldly "I don't"
"Oh ok" the woman turned around and awkwardly walked away.

I looked back at Shigaraki and he was smiling at me.
"You Ok?" I asked.
"Mhmm" he smirked.
"Ok..." I started walking away.
"Wait where are you going?" He raced in front of me.
"To do something" I walked around him.
"Which is?" He chased after me.
"Something" I walked over to a cash point and withdrew more money.
"What do you need that for?"
"They only take cash" I counted it.
"Who?"
"The sellers"
"Omds Y/n are you doing drugs?" He latched onto my arms "we have kids at home, you can't be-"
"The dog sellers" I stared up at him.

"Oh" he quickly let go of me "sorry"
"Its fine" I laughed "so" I held onto his hand and weaved our fingers together "I've noticed that Honey has been wanting puppies but she's infertile"
"Oh.."
"Yeah, its really sad, and she's the only girl dog I have, sooo to make her feel better, I'm getting a new puppy today"
"Why don't you go to the pet store?"
"Why would I do that when I could buy from someone who can't afford to  keep the puppies after their dogs gave birth?"
"I don't know..."
"Exactly, so I'm meeting them outside" I pulled him towards the exit.

I looked around for the person who matched the description of the seller.
"Excuse me are you Y/n?" Someone tapped me. We both turned around and a large man was towering over me.
"Yeah that's me" I stared up at him.
"Great" he smiled "these are the cuties"

I stared at the lively puppies.
"You can go ahead and take your pick" he said.
"Oh uh-"
"No you can't get all of them" Shigaraki said.
"Excuse me, whose paying me or you?" I asked. He rolled his eyes. I stared at the puppies. They all stared back at me "can I get them all?"
"Y/n who's going to take care of these dogs?"
"You're acting like we don't live with other people" I glared at Shigaraki "how much do you want for them?" I pulled out a stake of cash. His eyes widened "actually just take it all" I took the box and handed him the money.
"Thank you so much" he gasped "you don't know what you've done?"
"What have I done?" I asked.
"I lost my wife recently and I've had to provide for our 4 kids, she was the breadwinner so it has been really hard, then our dog gave birth so that didn't make it better" he said "thank you so much"
"Shigaraki can you hold this for me?" I asked.
"Sure" he took the box and smiled at the puppies. I picked up the 2 other stakes of cash from my purse and gave it to the man.
"I'll also give you my number, you can call me and I'm more than happy to provide any aid you and your family need" I wrote my number down and gave it to him. He stared at me in shock. His eyes started watering.
"Can I hug you?"
"Of course" he hugged me tightly.
"Thank you so much" he sniffed.
"No problem" I hugged back.

There was fast steps approaching us. I quickly let go and latched onto the person's neck. They were frozen in shock. My purse was in their hand.
"That's mine actually" I peeled the bag from their hands "thank you, try and steal from me again and you'll lose your life" I let go of their neck and they bolted away. I looked back up at the man.
"That was amazing" he said.
"Yeah it was" Shigaraki swooned.
"Are you a hero?" The man asked.
"No" I laughed "I'm Noire" he eyes widened.
"Wait fr?" He paused.
"Mhmm" I nodded.
"Noire bought my puppies and helped support my family, THAT'S SICK"
"Thank you" I laughed "we have to get going now"
"Ok let me not take up more of your time" he bowed "have a great day and thank you again"
"You too, byee" we walked into the mall.

"Should I hold the box?" I asked.
"No its fine" Shigaraki smiled at the puppies. They had started yawning.
"Ok let's get them stuff" I said. The box wasn't big enough for all of them to sleep so I picked one up. They rested on my chest and slowly fell asleep along with their brothers and sisters in the box.

~time skip~

"So you're telling me you got 5 more puppies and you want us to help take care of them?" Tyler asked.
"Yes please" I smiled "it's fine if you can't-"
"OF COURSE WE WILL" Rai yelled and picked one up "hello sweetie, do you know if they're boys or girls?"
"So they're 3 girls and 2 boys" I sat on the living room floor and let them out of the box. They ran towards me or Shigaraki "I'm going to introduce them to the dogs one by one" I giggled.
"Do they have names?" Compress smiled.
"I was going to ask you guys to help with that" I started putting coloured dog collars on them.
"This one" Dabi picked up the puppy with the silver collar "stormy, do you like that name?" Stormy got more and more excited "great" Dabi smiled. Rai picked up the dog with a pink collar.
"How do you like Icy?" She asked. Icy attacked her with kisses.

"Hey guys what are you-" the third years walked in.
"Y/n what have you done?" Tjay walked over to me.
"What do you mean?" I cuddled one.
"Who's taking care of these guys?" He sat next to me.
"We are" I passed him one "would you guys like to name them?"
"Ooo can the one with the red collar be called Riot?" Kirishima asked
"Of course" I smiled "ok 2 more to name, you my love" I picked up the one with the black collar "you can be fantasy, do you like that?" He licked my face "I'll take that as a yes" I laughed.
"Can this one be Saviour?" Mina picked up the one with a sage collar.
"Yeah" I smiled "ok so Stormy, Icy, Riot, Fantasy and Saviour" all of the dogs paused and looked at me "wow that was easy"
"Should I call the other dogs down?" Shigaraki asked.
"Wait wait" Kaminari said "I'm sorry but I forgot the other dogs' names"
"Its fine" I said. I collect all of the puppies and called down the big dogs. They all ran in and jumped at me in excitement "ok line up" I commanded and they did "so Honey, Desire, Love, Dispair, Favour" I tapped their head.
"Why is his name Dispair?" Kaminari asked.
"Its a long story, I'll explain later" I shrugged.

"Ok relax" I said and dogs' aura softened. I put Icy down in front of me. She instantly ran to Honey. Honey sniffed her and quickly got comfortable. The other sniffed Icy and got comfortable with her also. Icy happily snuggled into Honey.
"Ok that was so cute" Momo smiled.
"Right" Jiro agreed. I continued doing this until all of dogs were together.
"My mum is going to kill me" I sighed.
"Ohhh, well um" Kurogiri said "she texted me and um"

A portal opened up and mum walked through.
"Hey guys, I made cookies and I-" she stopped and stared at the puppies "oh God" she sighed "how are you going to-"
"They're already trained and potty trained, and we're all helping take care of them" I ranted.
"Fine" she walked over to Tjay "I made you guys cookies, please share-" the third years rushed over "I SAID SHARE" they all stopped and took one each and left the rest "thank you" she sat next to me "they are adorable"
"They really are" I smiled. Honey walked over to me and laid in my lap "hi sweetie" I rubbed her back as she relaxed.

"So what have you guys done today?" Mum asked.
"Wait what did you guys use the money for?" I asked the third years.
"We split it evenly so we all got £225" Midoriya said "then we all got our nails done then got random stuff"
"That's cute" mum smiled "Y/n" she looked back at me "do you have cash?"
"Uh yeah I think" Shigaraki passed me my purse and I pulled a few notes. I quickly counted it "I have £175" I handed it to her.
"Oh I wasn't asking for it, I was asking to-"
"Ok you can keep it" I put it in her hand.
"But-"
"You touched it, its yours"
"I-"
"No backsies"
"Y/n-"
"Too late"
"You have such a childish way of doing good things" mum laughed.

I checked the time and it was 4:40.
"Would you guys like lunch now?" I asked.
"Lunch?" Kirishima asked.
"We just ate like 2 hours ago" Todoroki said.
"Ok" I placed Honey in her bed "so I'm going to start on lunch now"
"Y/n we're full" Jiro said.
"Mmmm depends" Sero said.
"What exactly are you making?" Kaminari asked.
"Since you guys aren't hungry, I would probably make a wing platter" I shrugged.
"Meaning?"
"Chicken wings of different flavours on one platter but separated"
"That sounds good, yes please" Kaminari smiled "may we have that?"
"Sure, I'll be-"
"I'm helping" Shigaraki shot up.
"Sure" we both left the room.

We walked into the kitchen.
"I've been thinking-"
"About us?" He latched onto me.
"No" I took his hands off of me "we're fine"
"Oh yeah of course" he said awkwardly.
"Yeah" I took a step back, looking at him.
"Anyway" he started scratching his neck "continue-" I latched onto his hands.
"No neck scratching" I held onto his wrists. He stared down at me then smirked "what?"
"I like the way you're restraining me" he liked his lips.
"Is that so?"
"Mhmm"
"Cool" I let go of his hands "if I see you scratching again, I'm making you wear a cast"
"Seriously?"
"Yes I'm serious"

I walked over to the fridge and opened it.
"Wait if you're making wings, wouldn't you need to marinate them?" Shigaraki asked.
"I already did" I pulled out loads of labelled containers "I've planned everything already, I just need to bake them then add sauce"
"Wow"
"Yeah, the hard part is the dogs"
"How?"
"So the big dogs only eat raw meat, and the little dogs have never tried that"
"We bought their food already"
"Yeah I know, but raw diets are way better for doga and want to get them into it as soon as possible"
"Honestly I wouldn't know, I've never had a dog"
"I've had dogs all of my life, I'll just give them snacks of raw meat, to gradually get them involved in the diet. I put down the 10 bowls. I walked over to the dogs' fridge and pulled out their food. I started portioning and adding extra things depending on the dog themselves.
"Damn, your dogs eat better than I used to"
"Yeah that's because you didn't eat" I said and busted out laughing "you're very lucky that I like acts of service"
"I cuffed the hot milf villain dog mum, with love languages that are acts of service and physical touch, I win in life" he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Yeah yeah whatever" I laughed. I poured the little dogs their food "should I hydrate their food?" I looked back and Shigaraki was staring at my ass "never" I quickly heated up some bone broth and put it over their food. I felt Shigaraki's eyes following me as I walked around the kitchen.

Everything was ready for the dogs.
"DOGS, FOOD!" I yelled. I heard them running towards the kitchen. The big dogs came in first. The little dogs were following behind Honey. They all paused. I led all of big dogs to their food. The little dogs stared up at me excited. I had chopped up small pieces of steak and sat in front of them with it. I let them individually. They all seemed to enjoy it "great job" I smiled and they all started jumping around. I stood up and added more to their bowls then they started eating.

"Wow they eat good" Sero and Kaminari walked in.
"Of course they do" I washed my hands throughly "your food will be done soon boys"
"Thank you ma" they smiled and left. I froze.
"Did they just call you ma?" Shigaraki asked.
"Uh I guess they did" I shrugged.
"You're really ready to be a mother huh" Shigaraki hugged me from behind.
"I have the money, facilities and mindset" I smiled "I'm going to try my best"
"I'm so proud of you" he kissed my cheek. I looked back at him and he smiled down at me.
"You make me so happy" I turned around completely.
"You do too" he held onto my waist. We both leaned in.
"Excuse me, I don't want cum in my food" Tjay interrupted "can you guys not?"
"I hate you" I glared at him as Shigaraki moved.
"Aww I love you too my dearest sister" he laughed and left.

I finished up the wings and laid the table.

"Food's ready!" I called out. Everyone came running in.
"Thank you" they smiled and sat down to eat.
"No problem" I started picking up the dogs' empty food bowls. They were all still drinking water. I started washing up.
"Does she always do that alone?" Jiro whispered.
"Yeah" Dabi said. The third years started glaring at everyone else except mum.
"You people are evil" Midoriya said.
"What?" Rai asked.
"So you let Y/n clean and cook for you and the dogs everyday?" Bakugou asked.
"I mean-"
"You seem like a bad boyfriend right now" Kirishima interrupted Shigaraki.
"I don't do this everyday, the dogs have food dispensers that let them get their own food cause I'm not always home" I finished washing "but it's fine, they're my dogs so I don't expect them to take care of my pets"
"Still" Bakugou glared at Shigaraki "if you were my girlfriend, you wouldn't have to do all of that" he smirked at me.
"Aren't you a child?" Shigaraki asked. They both glared at each other for a few seconds.
"Really its fine" I said "I have to take care of my own pets"

Everyone continued eating.
"Aren't you going to eat N/n?" Mum asked.
"No" I replied "I need to go do something though" I checked my pockets and my keys and phone were in there.
"Are you going to start looking?" Rai asked.
"Who are you looking for now?" Mum asked.
"Marise Mendes" Tyler said. Mum choked on her drink. I sighed as she stared at me.
"Y/n M/n Akaguro" she said sternly "come here" I walked over to her "you better find that girl, and kill her for-" she paused and looked around the table "you know"
"I will" I laughed "I'm just going to headquarters to start the research"
"Headquarters?" Everyone looked at me.
"Remember when I said that I make my own weapons" they nodded "I have a building and people who help me do so, then we sell them and I keep some"
"So you're a weapon manufacturer?" Compress asked.
"Oooo that explains why you always have such new weapons" Kirishima looked at Tjay.
"Yeah, its really nice as well" he chuckled.
"Can we come?" Mina asked.
"We make weapons there" I said "why would I take a group of kids there?"
"He can go" Kaminari pointed at Tjay.
"He only came because I was watching him for the weekend and I had no one to watch him when I had to go in" I said.
"But you guys are 3 years apart, how does that work?" Momo asked.
"She was 18 and he was 14" mum stood up and washed her hands.
"How is that possible?" Kaminari asked.
"I have an early birthday so it was the gap between our birthdays" I said "but that's irrelevant, you're not coming"
"Can-"
"Not you either" I said to Shigaraki.
"Wait why not?" He asked.
"It is a business environment where I've created-"
"Ok and?"
"Bro they don't need to know who I'm fucking"
"Bro?" Shigaraki asked.
"Fucking?" Bakugou asked.
"Anyway you can't come, end of story" I opened the back door and let the dogs out "but I'm taking them" they all ran outside "I'm leaving in an hour"

I glanced outside and saw something.
"Everyone get back in!" I yelled and the dogs started running back in. One of the puppies didn't hear me so they were sitting on the grass. I saw a figure behind them and ran outside. They tried to snatch her but I quickly tackled them. I was on their torso.
"I heard you've been looking for me" they took off their mask and Marise was smirking up at me.

I froze.
"What? Are you sc-" I punched her in the face.
"You dumb bitch" rage filled my body. I continued hitting until she was bleeding. Her quirk was escape and I felt her about to fade. I latched onto her hair and dragged her head up "I promise you, I'm going to find you" I whispered "and you'll pay for everything you've done" she vanished from underneath me.

I stood up and turned back to my house. Everyone was watching from the glass door. I wiped her blood from my cheek as I walked over. Icy was still sitting on the grass unbothered. I picked her up then went back into the house.
"I'm not even going to say anything" mum said "but how tf did she know?" Shigaraki turned around awkwardly and avoided eye contact.
"Shigaraki" I stared at the back of his head until he turned back around "we will talk about this later" I put Icy down and Dabi locked the door again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 10.1K 61
[ COMPLETED ] 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐨𝐟 (𝐅/𝐍) (𝐋/𝐍). T𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐡...
125K 3.4K 40
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘰𝘰 --- 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 �...
97.5K 2.8K 18
□Discontinued □ . ○𝚁𝚎𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗○ "ⁱ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ!" - ʸ/ⁿ . . . {ᵃ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵃ "ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵒ ᵖʳᵒ ʰᵉʳᵒ"} ʸ/ⁿ ʸᵃˢʰ...
14.3K 780 22
尉ぅ疫 ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉʳˢ ᵗᵒ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ˡᵒᵛᵉʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉʳˢ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐱 (𝐟𝐞𝐦.) 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫