Hostage

By REDTINGZZZ

25, Angel White moves into her father's mansion in Los Angeles, California. She didn't know her father had mo... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E NοΏΌ
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
Author Note πŸ“œοΏΌ (Goodbye, maybe?)
Author Note πŸ“œ (Am I Coming Back?)
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R Y F I V E
A U T H O R N O T E πŸ“œ
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R

N I N E T E E N

2.3K 67 2
By REDTINGZZZ

A N G E L 💗

When I awoke, my vision wasn't as blurry as it had been the night before, but my back was hurting from sleeping in this chair all night. I know I've only been here one night, but Manny or Spooky should've found me by now, or maybe Jayceon turned off or broke my phone so they couldn't find me. I just hope Demarcus has a solid plan. I was looking around when I heard the front door open.

I thought it was Demarcus, but it was Jayceon. He approached me slowly, his hands behind his back. I gave him a mean look to let him know I wasn't afraid of him.

He had a firm grip on my jaw. "Are you prepared for round two or are you going to speak?"

I chuckled quietly at him. "You can kindly go to hell with some gasoline draws on."

He looked at me for a second before slapping me so hard that blood poured from my mouth and landed on the floor.

He grabbed my jaw once more. "Oh, you've got jokes, don't you? So let's see who laughs the most when I kill your little ass."

That slap hurt like hell, I'm not going to lie. It felt like he slapped my teeth crooked.

I gave him a direct stare. "Ok. Fine, I'll tell you who told me to rob you."

He placed a sneer on his face. "Right now, tell me."

I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders. "To tell you the truth, I have no idea."

I started giggling at his expression when he looked at me. He was convinced I was going to snitch on Manny for real. He gazed at me with a maniacal face expression and then hit me in the face until I became disoriented. I'm not sure how much more I can take. Because this shit hurts, I think I should just give up and stop acting like a tough guy.

My jaw was pinched by his large powerful hands. "You think this shit is funny, huh?" Then he took a knife from his pocket. "I can simply slice your fucking throat open."

I began to giggle hysterically at him. "I think it's amusing. I believe it's hilarious that you want to slit my neck open when you really need me to tell you something important."

He yanked my hair back and pushed the knife against my neck. He shoved the knife on my skin so hard that I could practically feel him cutting me. I gasped in agony.

"Don't assume for a second that I actually need you. I could just murder yo ass and figure things out on my own." He said this while still holding the knife to my neck.

I made a sly grin on my face. "If that's the case, why did you go all the way out and kidnap me if you don't need me?"

He had a blank expression on his face when he looked at me. "To try to scare you and make things easier for myself, but I'm guessing yo ass not too easy to scare."

The knife was moved from my neck to my chest by him. He made sure the knife was pointed straight at my heart.

With a wicked grin on his face, he glanced at me. "I'ma just ahead and kill your stupid ass."

I closed my eyes and clenched my fists, bracing myself for a stab. I heard the door buss open and a gun cocked before he could even stab me. I notice Demarcus standing behind Jayceon with his gun pointing at him when I open one eye. Was this his plan all along? Was it his intention to assassinate him? His objective, I assumed, was to leave without him noticing.

"Aye, Game, untie her fa me." While still holding the gun, Demarcus said.

Jayceon turned around to face Demarcus. "What the fuck do I need to untie her for?" I told you to get this bitch to say something, but you didn't. This bitch is going to die today. I'm sick of playing games with you motherfuckas."

"She's not going to die today, so free her." Demarcus enquired.

Jayceon burst out laughing. "What are you going to do with that gun? You're not going to do anything stupid. I can't believe you're conspiring against me. I was the one who took you in and provided you with a place to stay. I gave you money when you didn't have any, and I'm the one who made you tuff homie. I'm the one who forced you to go out and kill motherfuckas. You were never a killa from the start. I practically made you."

Demarcus sucked his teeth. "You see, this is your motherfucking issue. You're always putting ah nigga down and thinking I'm the weakest link in the crew. Never give me fucking credit for anything I've done for you. You're always bringing up how you made me. You haven't made shit, nigga. I made myself. All this bullshit right here gon stop today."

"Nigga, you're the weakest bitch of the crew, and bitch nigga, I did made you. You would still be on the streets if it hadn't been for me. You would have most likely died like your parents." Jayceon addressed him.

Demarcus gave him a quizzical look. "The fuck you mean I would have died like my parents? You mean to tell me my parents are no longer alive."

Jayceon placed a big grin on his face. "They're dead, those old bitches," says Jayceon. Both of them owed me money, so I killed them. But listen though, if you shoot me right now, you're going to be a dead motherfucka. Hundreds of niggas will be coming after you, and they won't stop until you're dead, homie."

Demarcus locked his gaze on Jayceon for a moment before shooting him twice in the chest. I was taken aback because I hadn't expected him to do it, despite the fact that Jayceon is one of the most successful drug dealers in history. Jayceon slowly fell while clutching his chest. His shirt was turning bloody, and he began yelling in pain.

Demarcus approached him and stood over him, pointing the gun at him. "I don't give a fuck if millions of niggas are chasing me. I'm not going to let one motherfucka disrespect me, homie. But since you're going to die, I'm going to take over this business now."

In pain, Jayceon began coughing and squeezing his face. "Is this why you did this shit? Because you wanted to run my shit? That I build on my own. I should have realized you were a motherfucking snake."

"You're referring to my shit?" Demarcus burst out laughing. "Anyway, it was cool being your fucking partna and shit."

Demarcus shot Jayceon in the head just as he was going to say something. Jayceon instantly stopped moving. His blood began to splatter across the floor. I know I've seen similar murders before, but this shit makes me sick. Demarcus and I ended up staring at one other.

He shook his head and shrugged his shoulders. "The bitch nigga had it coming."

He approached me and untied me from the chair. I got out of my chair and stretched. He reached into his pocket and handed me my phone. I was relieved that Jayceon didn't break it because Manny had just returned my phone after breaking my shit.

"Come on, let's go find this nigga Manny," He stated that while leaving through the door.

------------------------

When Demarcus and I arrived in the Mojave Desert, I was perplexed as to why we are here. Are we really meeting Manny here? Why couldn't we just meet him in a park or something? He shut down his engine and gripped his gun tightly. Demarcus is starting to perplex me.

"Why are we in the desert?" In a worried tone, I inquired of him.

He smirked as he looked at me. "Because I instructed your boy to meet us here. Is there an issue with that?"

I chuckled nervously and rolled my eyes. "I mean, why couldn't we meet up somewhere, like a park or a gas station? You come to a halt in the middle of nowhere."

He sucked his bottom lip. "Why would we meet in a place where people are present? They're all going to be interested in our business."

I looked at him for a moment before turning around and looking out the window. We could have met somewhere else. We're literally just waiting in this scorching desert. It was getting hot, so I turned the air conditioner up to full blast, and Demarcus slapped my hand hard. I rubbed my hand as I looked at him, perplexed.

"Why the fuck did you slap my hand?" In a perplexed tone, I said to him.

"You'd better be thankful I didn't karate chop your shit off. Don't mess with my ac." He stated that while turning his air conditioner down a notch.

I looked at him with a puzzled expression. "Boy, we're practically in hell, and you're telling me not to touch your ac?"

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. I gazed out the window at the dry desert. Manny must appear before I perish in this boy car. Manny's G Wagon truck pulled up a couple of minutes later. Manny exited his truck and parked it. When I looked towards Manny's passenger door, I saw Spooky jump out. Demarcus turned off his vehicle, and we both exited.

Manny and Spooky both had their hands in their pockets and were staring at us with a straight face.

Demarcus smiled as he looked at them. "I killed that nigga Jayceon for you and saved your girl, where is my money?"

With a puzzled expression on my face, I stared at Demarcus. Did he really say "your girl"? Manny isn't my man for one, and for two, is he working for Manny now or something? He just stated that he killed Jayceon for him. Spooky returned to the car and retrieved a black duffel bag after Manny snapped his finger. He tossed it to Demarcus, who grabbed it, opened it, and began counting it.

Demarcus was perplexed as he stared at Manny. "This is not the amount I requested. What happened to the rest?"

Manny chuckled quietly. "Do you honestly believe I'm going to give you $120,000? If you don't like the amount you were given, please return the money."

Demarcus gave him a maniacal glare. He then snatched me up and pointed the gun at my head. "Well, I'll just kill your bitch then."

Manny gave him a crazed expression as well. "You will be sorry if you do it. Allow her to go now and walk towards me."

I tried to break free from his hold, but it was too tight. "Please, Manny, just give him what he wants." I mumbled, my words stumbling.

Demarcus has a firm grip on me. "Listen to your bitch if you want this shit to go smoothly."

Manny had a deadpan expression on his face when he looked at me. "Don't worry, mama, everything will be ok. He will not harm you. He will receive what he desires."

Spooky ended up shooting Demarcus in the face after Manny said that. I instantly turned around to see him choking on his own blood as he fell back slowly. Manny approached me and, with his pinky, pushed my hair out of my face.

"Come on, darling, let's get you back home." He said this as he walked towards his car.

When I turned around to face Demarcus, he was still coughing on his own blood. Spooky grabbed the duffel bag, grabbed my shoulders, and led me to the car. Manny sped away down the road as we all piled into the car. I feel bad leaving Demarcus to die in the desert, but he asked for it. I'm going to look for that money as soon as I get home.

After about 50 minutes, we arrived at the house. One of the vehicles is missing, which means Rubi and my mother must have left to go somewhere. Manny stopped me before I could leave.

"Me and Spooky are getting ready to take care of some business. We'll be back in a minute." He said this while staring me in the eyes.

I nodded and entered the house. I was overjoyed to be back at home. I took out my phone and dialed Trevante's number. While my mother, Rubi, spooky, and Manny are gone, Trevante and I may check to see whether my father has a hidden room with the money buried within. His phone rang three times before he answered.

"Yeah wassup, baby?" In his husky voice, he replied.

"I need you to get to the house as soon as possible."

"A'ight. I'll be there in a few minutes."

I hung up the phone after he had said that. If we can find the money today, that is. I can be free, Manny can be gone for good, and my family and Trevante can live happily ever after. Trevante took an hour to arrive. I raced to the door when I heard a knock and opened it to find Trevante leaning against the side of the door. He gave me a friendly smile. I shut the door behind him as he entered.

Let's find this money as soon as possible.

------------------------

Hello there, everyone. If you enjoyed this chapter, please let me know in the comments section. I'm not sure why, but I'm getting so tedious with this book. I'm not sure why I'm having such a hard time with this book. Sometimes I think it's the best book I've ever written, and other times I think no one will enjoy it, but I'm still going to finish it though. By the way, I apologize for the shortness of this chapter. Thank you for taking the time to read this 💕

Love, Red ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 3K 55
In the world of money, sex, and drugs, there is only one law: Angel Knox. And he'll do anything to save Kira, the woman who wants nothing to do with...
8K 396 33
Amy was just doing her normal thing, until she was forced to come face to face with Mark, the most feared person in the whole city. But everything sh...
148K 6.2K 18
My first book is dedicated to @xxLuckyCharmedxx Anasia RiverΓ  is kidnapped by the Kingpin of New York. Her father owed King thousands of dollars for...
341K 11.1K 86
Amy was just trying to get by life when her fathers actions caused her to be taken. What she didn't know is her life as a hostage would be better tha...