The Long Lost Mafia Prince

Autorstwa Luna18Baby

~~ "Torturami ogni giorno, ma ferisci chi amo, pagherai." ~~ {} Rayver Cruise is not your cliché male chara... Więcej

Prologue
Cast - Main and Parents
Cast - Rayver's Friends
Cast - Italian In-group
Cast - British In-group
Chapter 1 - My Confusion Level Just Hit Sky High
Chapter 2 - Some Things Are Just Impossible
Chapter 3 - You Can't Even Say One Word Straight
Chapter 4 - I Felt Something
Chapter 5 - One Out Of Ten
Chapter 6 - This Is Why I Extremely Dislike Extrovert Professors
Chapter 7 - Who Says He Will Live?
Chapter 8 - Why Would She Even Bother To Look At Someone Like You?
Chapter 9 - And I Am Deadly Serious
Chapter 10 - Excuse Me While I Internally Vomit
Chapter 11 - I Am Cringing So Bad
Chapter 12 - 🖾🖾🖾
Chapter 13 - I Just Called Mr. Luciano, 'Dad'
Chapter 14 - He Is Someone Worthy Of Love
Chapter 15 - The Day I See Regina Care Is The Day I See Her Beg
Chapter 16 - And You, Are The Long Lost Mafia Prince
Chapter 17 - Tomorrow Your Training Begins
Chapter 18 - That. Was. Disgusting.
Chapter 19 - I'm In Love With Regina
Chapter 20 - I Know Your Mother
Chapter 21 - Silence Speaks Louder Than Words
Chapter 23 - Strong Sensuality, And A Deep Loathing
Chapter 24 - I Am Worth To Be Called Her Brother
Chapter 25 - Worthy Of The Luciano Surname
Chapter 26 - The Things I Do To Keep You Safe
Chapter 27 - I Guess We Were Both Pluviophiles
Chapter 28 - Help
Chapter 29 - The Cause Of Her Demise
Chapter 30 - I'm Already Forever Damned
Chapter 31 - Addio, IL Mio Re
Chapter 32 - I Know You Love Me
Chapter 33 - The Queen Bloodlust
Chapter 34 - Meeting Both Voices In My Head
Chapter 35 - Hope
Chapter 36 - Even The Powerful Regina Luciano Has A Kryptonite
Chapter 37 - You're Gonna Forget About This, Everything Here, Okay?
Chapter 38 - Hello, Darkness, My Old Friend
Chapter 39 - Desperate Male Indeed
Chapter 40 - Colors
Chapter 41 - Let's Play A Game, Shall We?
Chapter 42 - Awake
Chapter 43 - I Love You
Chapter 44 - Selfish For Now
Chapter 45 - I'd Rather Die On My Feet, Than Live On My Knees
Chapter 46 - Do With Me As You Will
Chapter 47 - Fino Ad Allora
Chapter 48 - A Part Of Him That He Couldn't Accept
Chapter 49 - Purple Hyacinths
The End
Bonus - Her Lullaby
100K!

Chapter 22 - Would We Be A Family?

1.3K 53 1
Autorstwa Luna18Baby

{Little warning: many POV changes and timeskip here. Sorry not sorry.}

~~

Cavillor POV

"Dude, we got an update from the- woah, what the hell are you doing? All of us have our arses filled to the brim with planning right now, and you're just doing this?!"

I barely glanced up from my TV screen. "Oh, shut the bloody hell up, man. You and everyone else's got this in the bag." I say, sticking out my tongue from the corner of my lips.

Just as I was about to make the winning streak, the screen darkened. I scowled, throwing the controls to the TV, effectively breaking it.

"The fuck is your problem, Nicholas? I was just about to beat the bloody high sco--"

"The Italians have a new shipment." He slowly stated, making me lose all of the previous childish emotions. "And it is coming at the pier in two hours, give or take."

"What?! Why have you not informed me?!" I snapped, pulling up some jeans and a black hoodie that had been laying around randomly on the sofa.

We both walked to the elevator in a hurry. "Well, if you weren't so busy, then you would've probably read the report given to you."

"Well," I searched for a reason, "I should've received it by three days ago!" I said in my defense, but my second hand simply rose a brow at me.

"It was from last week."

I opened my mouth, but shut it soon quickly. "Oh."

~~

The roar of the car was wild and quiet at the same time as we drove to the pier where the Italian Mafia had a shipment of both drugs and women.

While I could say that these women were brought with their own free will, that would be a lie.

But to say that I would be saving them from their demise, would also be a lie.

No matter which Mafia someone was in, the fact that all of us were evil was not something that was untrue. There is no 'good Mafia that only works to bring down the bad ones'. This is illegal business; we don't do hearts here.

As the car neared the area, I got a full magazine and put it inside my glock. One of the things that the heir of the Italian Mafia and mine's difference is that she is more of a torture kind of person. She's one that uses bare hands, while I prefer a quick kill.

So, in a way, you could say that I'm more merciful than her in the manner of death.

We then slowly started to descend our speed, Nicholas finding a perfect spot for our pitch black Audi to remain hidden. Nodding to him, we both exit the car. He speaks to earpiece about the trucks, and while he does, I survey the area.

Time to steal some goods.

~~

Regina POV

"Che diavolo?! How could you let that happen?! Fuck- never mind, I'll go there my fucking self." I cut the call off, growling to myself as the tension in our car heightened. {What the hell?!}

"I-is everything alright, Ina?" A timid voice said beside Me on the passenger seat, making me inhale and force myself to calm down for his sake.

Fuck, the things I do for him.

"Yeah," I exhaled, "Everything's cool. Nothing for you to worry about." Okay, why did I have the urge to comfort him?

His silence openly stated that he didn't believe me, but wisely decided to drop it.

I continued, "Look, apparently, I can't be with you right now. I'll drop you off at your friends' meeting place, and I'll pick you up in an hour."

He swiveled towards me. "Two hours."

"One."

"One hour and thirty minutes."

"Fine."

~~

I slammed open the door, a permanent scowl etched in my face as I neared the savaged pier. Blood splashed where my shoes landed, and I reveled in the scent.

"Soren! Quello che è successo?!" I growled, walking up to where my second in command was, ordering people around. {What happened?!}

"The British Mafia came and stole our goods. All the drugs, the girls, and guns." I snapped my attention towards him at the last word.

"'Guns'? I don't recall us having a shipment of firearms in the report given to me that I approved." I said.

He then proceeded to purse his lips and look away, not meeting my eye. What is he not telling me?

He liked his lips nervously. "It was approved by a higher up..."

"Who?!"

"Your father..."

~~

I burst into his office, not caring to knock. "Why didn't you inform me about the addition to the shipment today?!"

It appeared that he was in his meeting, but I didn't pay attention to whoever the hell it was. Sighing, he motioned for them to leave. We were both silent even as the door closed, staring down at each other.

My father and I, we don't have the best relationship. It's not his fault, to be honest. It's all me.

I didn't mean that to be all cliché; it really is my fault.

As a child, he really tried to be close to me. Really, he tried. I guess, I just wasn't the family kind of person. He would do anything that a normal kid my age would like, just to see me reject it, and instead, go doing shit that a normal kid definitely wouldn't even imagine.

I heard that he and Rayver had been having a few dinners here and there, the occasional movie nights, and he even taught my brother how to drive a car! Like, what if he gets hurt, or something?

A wonderful 'bonding' time, my gorgeous ass. Well, at least now he has a somewhat normal child to be somewhat normal around.

"I believe that I didn't need to inform you anything, since I am the leader of this Mafia, not you. Well, at least not yet."

I grit my teeth. "Well, voltra altezza, since no one notified me in this, I failed to give extra protection to the shipment, and now, the British have them. All of them." {your majesty}

His blank expression hardly faltered. "Well then, why don't you go fix it?"

I scoffed, crossing my arms, "Why should I? You're the one who approved it without informing me, who is responsible for the approval and declining of whatever is going in and out of our system."

I didn't grace him with waiting for a reply, instead barged out, slamming the door out of pettiness, which surprised me. I was never petty.

I shook my head, glancing at my phone to look at the time. Well, I've got a brother to pick up.

~~

Ricardo POV

I sigh, letting my shoulders sag in tiredness. What have I done wrong? What haven't I done yet?

Ever since she was a young child, Regina was never close with me. I tried everything I could think of that someone her age would like, only to be disappointed.

She's barely a legal adult, she shouldn't be busying herself with the family business so soon! She should be out there, worrying for new clothes or prom, not with drug shipments. And when I try to lessen the burden so she could relax, what happens? She snaps!

I miss her, Pearl. My wife.

Opening a secret compartment in my desk drawer, I take out a small, black velvet box. Opening it, I took out a pair of golden wedding bands. One plain, but with a silver streak, and one with a single diamond.

She never did like extravagant things, so even if I wanted to give her a huge diamond, I knew that she would've loved a simple one, but with sentimental value.

Fingering the ring, I traced the familiar engraved designs that I engraved myself.

I can't help but wonder... What if Pearl was here? What if she never ran away? What if Rayver grew up with us? Would things be different? Would Regina still be cold and brutal? Would Rayver still be quiet and reserved?

Would we be a family?

~~

Rayver POV

We've been to and from the whole fair now, and since Miley and Jordan said they were hungry, we went to a table nearby the food stands and ate some hotdogs and fries.

Weird questions have been asked, and strange thoughts had been shared, and to be honest, I never thought I'd have a friendship group like this. I thought that I'd grow up lonely and without any close friends.

Well, now you don't have to talk to your own shadows!

Ha, yeah. I guess so.

Jordan then said, "Okay, I just want to know; who are you guys going to the winter ball?"

Alyssa and I looked at him confused whilst everyone else looked excited. Winter ball?

Seeing our expressions, he explained, "Every year there's this cliché ball right before winter break. It's basically homecoming, but a whole lot more fancier. Ya know, considering that we are in a rich kid school."

"Yeah, I already asked my girl. She said she'll be my date. Anyway," Miley cleared her throat then looked at Fiona, her eyes lighting up, "Hey! Didn't this guy ask you at school earlier Fiona?"

I glanced at the said girl, not knowing why my chest tightened.

"What are you--"

"Haha! Who was he again? It was Zach, right? Or Jack? Either way he better take good care of you." Her eyes then drifted to me. "Well, what about you, Rayver? Got any girl to bring?"

I choked at her action of wiggling her brows. "Wha- no! I haven't even heard of it until now. I swear, I don't." For some reason, I had made eye contact with Fiona while saying this.

Jordan laughed, "Dude, no need to be so defensive 'bout it!"

I opened my mouth to retort, but was stopped when my phone rang, successfully achieving the attention of everyone else.

I took it out and looked at it in shock, then glanced at the time at the top. God, I'm so so late! She's probably more than seething right now...

With great hesitation, I pressed te green button and gingerly placed it beside my ear. "Hey..? Uh--"

"Don't you fucking 'hey' me right now, Rayver Augustus Cruise!" Shit, the middle name. "I have been turning this whole place upside down trying to fucking find you, and where in all seven hells are you?!" I had to distance the phone from my ear to not get deaf by her shouting.

When I was sure she'd calm down a bit, I quickly asked her where she was, and she told me she was at the parking lot.

"I swear if you're not here in five minutes, I'm leaving your ass here." Growling, she hung up on me.

Not wasting another moment, I fled like my life depended on it. And maybe it did, you never know with my sister.

~~

I panted as I neared her figure that was leaning on her car. Once I've reached a few feet from her, I noticed that she had a tick on her jaw, watching me, but at the same time looked like she wasn' annoyed.

It was a kind of faraway look, but instead of being relax, she seemed agitated.

That's... That's not because of me, right..?

Hopefully.

"Uh, you okay, Ina?" I asked warily, making her snap her attention back at me. To say that I was relieved when her scowl softened a tad bit would be an understatement. She nodded in reply, making me smile.

"I'm sorry, how exactly do you know each other?"

I froze, not expecting that voice. I completely forgot about them!

Turning my head backwards, I was met with looks of disbelief in all four of my friends as they watched the interaction with me and my sister. Not that they knew that, no. They only knew her as the queen of the school... And, maybe a primary suspect for some -or most- crimes in the area.

I awkwardly fidgeted with my hands being my back, and said hesitantly, "Uh... So, guys, meet my sister.

"Your what?!" All of them almost simultaneously shouted, shock lacing their voices and features.

I opened my mouth to answer, but was beat to it by the girl in question. "Did he fucking stutter?"

Her ice voice made all of them to flinch backwards in fear of the queen, but not me. I'm way too used to her cold and harsh glares and words that it almost doesn't affect me.

Almost. Sometimes it still does, but it doesn't this time.

"W-well, no--"

"Then shut it, and accept it, blondie," My fearsome sister said as she raised a brow at Miley's almost cowering self. I could see the sick, twisted satisfaction in her eyes that made me uncomfortable. Turning to me, she announced that we would be leaving and ordered me to get in the car as she walked to the driver's seat.

Awkwardly turning to my quiet gang, I passes a shaky smile, "Well, see you guys at school." Before anyone protests, I continued, "I promise I'll explain it to you guys."

'It', not 'All'.

Finally, they nodded and we said our farewells to each other before we started parting ways. Once I was in Reg's car, she gave me some time enough to fasten the seat belt. Of course, once I was ready and safe, she sped off into the busy streets of New York City.

How strange, all that I can focus on is the fact that Fiona had a date to the ball.

And why wasn't it me?

Do you want to be?

Well, yeah! I mean, no! I just... I dunno, okay? Ugh, forget it.

To distract myself, I turned to Regina, asking, "Hey, Ina, who are you going with at the winter ball?"

"No one. I'm not going." She says, glancing at me.

"Aw, but why not?" I am ashamed to admit that I whined saying that.

"I just don't want to, okay? I never go to those things anyway." A beat of silence passed before continued, "Are you going? If you are, who're you going with?"

I shook my head, "I'm going, but just with myself."

"What about that girl you liked? Kiara, was it?"

"Fiona." I corrected. "And, no. She's going with someone else."

"And what do you think about that?"

I shrug. "I'm cool, I guess."

"Brutto cagna." {Nasty bitch.}

"What?"

"Nothing."

~~

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

27.1K 1.1K 56
Disclaimer: Any edit used in this book is mine. The pictures, however, have been taken from Pinterest and does not belong to me. Credit for the book...
48.3K 885 36
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok ×...
367K 7.2K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
152K 3.1K 38
Book 1: Fire and Ice series. Twins Marina and Lukas Sloane, where taken from their father and brothers at a few months old by their mother. When she...