Until We Meet Again [Kazuha X...

By Rwanda_

"What exactly are you?" "I'm a demon, wait no... That will be an understatement... I'm the Devil of the Flame... More

1. The Devil
2. Friends?
3. The Fall
5. A Bittersweet Reunion
6. Liyue Harbor
7. How It Started
8. Is This A Date?
9. You Scum Of A Devil
10. Hello Again...
11. The Duel
12. Please... Wake up
13. To Heal A Scar
14. The Present Moment
15. Picture Perfect | Act 1
16. Picture Perfect | Act 2
17. Picture Perfect | Act 3
18. Picture Perfect | Act 4
19. Picture Perfect | Act 5
20. The Severance
21. Flickle Fate
22. Accepting The Truth
20K Reads Special Chapter

4. The Fallen Human

4K 187 40
By Rwanda_

3rd Person POV

Falling...

The Devil...

Was Falling...

"My Lord!"

A demon came flying to his Devil at high speed.

Catching him before he hits the ground.

He fly to the castle as fast as possible, and burst open the castle doors.

"Get the healers! Quick! Our Devil's life is on the line!"

Some servants start running/flying to get the healers.

Some came immediately to their Devil's side, helping the executive escort their Devil.

"My Lord! Please hold on for a little longer!"

They escort their Devil to the med bay with all of the healers.

They need all hands on deck.

They need all the help the can get.

They need...

Their Devil.

----------

The Devil finally open his eyes, and was greeted by his servants doing everything they could for their Devil.

He sits up from his bed, alerting the servants.

They instantly went to his side.

"My Lord! Please, lay back down you need to rest!"

"My Lord! You're finally awake!"

"Please, take it easy. You're still healing My Lord!"

"Emalf, you're the one who save me, right?" He asked the executive beside him.

"Yes, sir. It was me."

"Report. What happened when I was out?" He ordered as one of his servants handed him water.

"First of all, you've been out for 3 weeks. The Head Demon have been doing you paperwork, thankfully you were falling to the wasteland, so no one have witness it."

"3 weeks? That's quite some time. Oh, and... Thank you.. For saving me."

"You're welcome, sir."

"You're all dismissed."

By that, all of them leave the room, so their Devil can rest.

----------

"My Lord! Please, take it easy!"

"I'm fine, Emalf."

"You're still healing! It's only been a week!"

"You think I don't know that?"

Thanks to the injuries the Devil is learning how to walk again.

"See, I did." [M/N] stated as he finally made ot to the end of the corridor.

"Yeah, with a few stumbles and nearly falling more than 3 times." Emalf mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing!!"

----------

"Sir, you might want to see this."

"What is it?"

The doctor gave their boss the clipboard.

"It seems that God have given you a curse. And due to the curse, you will never be able to grow new wings or be able to fly again."

"Not only that, it seems that you have damaged your tongue and throat. You may not be able to taste anything for a while or it will just taste like something else entirely."

"...I..See..."

"We're sorry sir, there's nothing we can do for both of your conditions."

"Its fine... Its not your fault... It's that so called 'God's fault..."

----------

"I see you are fully healed My Lor- your wings have grown back." The Head Demon pointed out as she walked into the Devil's office.

"Ah, this... These aren't actually my wings, it's a scarf mechanism that I made using my magic to help me fly. [M/N] explained as he flap his 'wings'.

"I see.. Well, its good to have you back, sir."

"It's good to be back, Rieta."

-Time Skip-

Kazuha POV

"Ha.....Zuha......Kazuha!!"

I snapped out of my thought by Captain Beidou calling me.

"I apologize, Beidou... I was just..."

"You don't have to tell me, Kazuha... You lost two of your friends, right? Just so you know, you can talked to us if something's bothering you."

"Thank you, Beidou... For everything... For taking me in, on the Crux Fleet."

"Don't mention it. Come on, it's getting late. Go rest." She patted my back.

"You can go ahead first... I still wanted to stay at the deck."

"Fine, don't stay up to late." She told me as she made her way to her room.

Now that I'm alone, I am free with my thought's.

I look up at the sky, the pitch black sky being decorated by the star's and the moon shining brightly.

I can't help but give a sad smile at the sight.

"The moon is so bright and beautiful. It holds so many memories." I chuckled at what I just said.

"That's what he said... All those years ago." I mumbled.

My eyelids then start to get heavier and heavier. Next thing I know, I have fallen asleep on the deck.

----------

A sound of skin... tearing...

A loud scream... Was heard.

A loud... Familiar... Scream...

My eyes widened at the noise, I look around frantically.

That's when I saw it...

[M/N] sitting on the ground...

His wings... Lying on the floor, right beside him.

An electro spear straight through his chest, and foot.

A pool of blood... Forming under him...

The scent of blood filled my nose.

I was frozen by the sight in front of me.

Raiden Shougun raised her hand. "Fall deep into the darkness, and burn in disgraceful hellfire..."

[M/N] eyes widened at her words. Not long afterwards, she opens a portal below him to the Underworld.

"No! Don't!!"

I watch as [M/N] starts falling to the Underwater. He reached out his hand...

Hoping for someone to take it.

I reach my hand out, trying to take it...

Only for it to miss by a couple of inches.

"No!!"

I watched as he fall to the Underworld.

----------

I jump from where I was sitting, looking around frantically. My vision unfocused.

"Kazuha, Kazuha calm down."

My eyea widened at the voice, I clenched my sword. Ready to attack whoever they are.

Someone than cupped my cheek to make me look at them.

"Calm down, Kazuha.. You're okay, You're fine. It's just a nightmare."

Once my vision focused, I saw Captain Beidou trying to calm me down.

"I-I'm s-sorry, Beidou... I-I-"

"Shhh, It's okay... It's fine... You've been through a lot, it's normal to have nightmares of that event." She hug me and start rubbing circles on my back, trying to calm me down.

"..I... I can't s-save him... I-if only... If only I made it in time... H-he.. A-and him t-too... M-may be if I... Actually stepped in... H-he.."

"Shhh, its not your fault Kazuha... It was their decision to do so... Don't blame yourself for the decision they made themselves."

I then break into tears.

I cried for what feels like hours.

'Please... P-please be alive... I c-can't lose you too..'

-Time Skip-

[M/N] POV

It's been 2 years since...

That so called 'God' banished me back to the Underworld.

And the seal still haven't weakened.

Through out the years, I've grown out my hair, that's now held in a low ponytail.

And through out the years, I've finally unlocked it...

Night-Absolute Immortality.

The ability of being a Devil, I cannot die from natural causes such as disease and aging.

I was walking through the forest, until I heard a loud thud.

When I arrive at where the sound came from...

I found a human and... a floating fairy?

"You're alright? That was quite a fall." I asked the them.

Both of them have fallen from the giant hole above, I look up at the hole.

'Is it a portal?'

They then get up from the ground.

"A-are you okay?!" The fairy asked them.

"I-I'm fine Paimon." The blonde hair person then notice me, standing right beside them.

"U-um.. I-is this... The Flame Underworld..?"

"What are you outlanders doing here? Why do want to go to the Flame Underworld? Heck! Who sent you? The seal that 'God' have put is very strong." I start interrogating them.

"And who are you to start asking us questions!?" The fairy yelled at me.

"I'm the Devil of this land, I have full rights to do so."

The blonde one seems to perked up on my introduction.

"I'm Mondstadt's honorary knight, a traveler. And that is Paimon. We came here to asked for your help." The blonde person introduce themselves.

"Mondstadt's honorary knight? So you're the one I've been hearing. And why do you need my help? Why do you need a help of a Devil?" I asked them.

"I'm searching for the Seven-"

"If you're searching for the Seven, why do you want the help of a Devil? We're their Devil counterparts for crying out loud." I sigh as I rubbed the bridge of my nose.

"Because a friend told us, that you can help."

I look at them straight in the eyes, trying to see at least a hint of a lie...

But there's none.

'Friend...? But the only frie- no... Is it him..?'

"Let me guess, he have a platinum blonde color hair, apart from a single orange-red streak on his right. He has red eyes with a yellow hue at the bottom, and he frequently has a very gentle facial expression."

Their eyes widened at my description of their friend.

"Yes! Yes, that's him!" Paimon spoked up.

'So, it is you... You survived... That's good...'

"Fine... I'll help you."

They seem to lighten up at the fact that I will help them.

"But!"

They instantly turned uneasy.

"I can't help you on your search, if I can't leave the Underworld."

"Ah, that's right! Don't worry sir Devil! We'll figured something out!" Paimon assured me.

"You'll probably won't last long in here. Come on, this way." I start guiding them to the castle.

On our way, both of them were being started at weirdly. Only to stop by me staring back at them with pure malice.

"You know... My best friend, was a human that I once knew.." I spoked up.

They perked up at what I said.

"Wait, your best friend was a human?!"

"Once?!"

"Yeah... Back then the seal wasn't as strong as this one, so I was able to create portals to go to the surface." I explained.

"So that means..."

"A 'God' banished me back to the Underworld and reinforced the seal... So I never get to see them again.."

They then look at my with pity on their eyes.

"You're not like them... But I still wanted to help you. I know its hard here, and the light isn't really easy to see..."

"Even so... I manage to call it my home." I told them.

Both of them then give me the look of determination. "Don't worry Sir! Will find away! We always does!"

'I.. Wanted a second change... I wonder if this is how it feels to finally get it.'

Word Count : 1749 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 201 18
Kazuha rented a house in a new town in Inazuma, everyone said it was a haunted house. There was a legend 500 years ago that a Fatui died there and th...
200K 7.4K 68
Y/n had lived a depressing life, and he gets the excited chance to travel Teyvat. Why wouldn't he? During the first few days of his travel, he sees a...
339K 9.9K 38
[Genshin Impact] [Scaramouche x fem!reader] [Please don't read this if you are younger than 16⛔️] You were born visionless into a world (Teyvat) whe...
277K 11.9K 49
πŸ„ΎπŸ„½ πŸ„ΆπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ„Ά Genshin x Female Reader Genshin Impact. A world unlike anything she's ever been before, truly living up to its fantasy genre. A girl...