Pokemon High - An Amourshippi...

By _Pika_

Serena Yvonne is just a normal, average girl attending Silverleaf High School. With best friends, enemies, dr... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 1

39.8K 460 437
By _Pika_

Serena's P.O.V.

I am Serena Yvonne. I am a 15 year old girl, just living a normal life in the pokemon world. I live in the Kalos Region, and my hometown is Vanilville Town. People say I am a sweet, loving and cheerful person. I kind of grew to get used to all of those compliments.

The sun was shining bright through the window beside my bed. My bed is so comfy, I could stay here all day. Unfortunately, my mom has a stupid Fletchling to wake me up every morning.

"Fletch!" The pokemon says as it sits on my chest.

"Yeah yeah...I'm getting up."

"Fletching!" The pokemon flaps its wings and flys away.

I look outside the window only to be blinded by the sunlight. I quickly look away and get up. I walk over to my dresser to pick out my everyday clothes. I change and look at myself in the mirror. My ocean blue eyes start twinkling in my reflection. I am wearing a dark grey tank top with a white collar, a red high waisted skirt, black stockings and black high tops. To top of my outfit, I put on my pink hat, paired with a black ribbon bow. I do have a love for cute clothes and fashion. I leave my honey blonde hair down, and just tied the bottom. I grab my pink backpack and run downstairs.

"Serena, breakfast is on the table." My mom says.

"Alright mom."

I sit down on the dining table. My mom has made my favourite breakfast, blueberry pancakes. I quickly eat and constantly check my phone for any new text messages.

"Hurry up Serena, you need to catch the bus!" My mom looks at me.

"I just finished." I say while getting up and putting my plate on the sink.

"Bye mom, see ya." I hug her and leave the house.

I walk outside, and it was a lot warmer than I thought it would be today. I walk over to the bus stop, and as usual, I wait for the bus.

"Come on out, Fennekin!" I toss my pokeball.

"Fenn!" The fox pokemon says and looks at me.

Fennekin was my very first pokemon. I love her to pieces.

"Ready for another day?" I kneel down in front of her.

"Fenn fennekin!"

The pokemon climbs up my side and sits on my shoulder. I usually have Fennekin out with me for the entire day. I look to the right of me, and I see the bus. It stops and and opens the doors, I go in and walk up the 3 steps. I look around me. Many High school students and their pokemon fill the bus with chatter. I walk down the aisle and find the person I usually sit with.

"Hello, Dawn." I say as I sit down beside her.

"Hi bestie!!" She replies.

"Piplup!" A pokemon greets me who was sitting on Dawn's lap.

"Hello to you to, Piplup." I say as I pet it.

Dawn is my one of my best friends. She came from the Sinnoh Region. Dawn is known for her strong confidence. Dawn's hair is dark blue, held together by two golden hair clips on the front. She has blue eyes, but slightly darker than mines. Her outfit consists of a black mini dress with a pink skirt. She wears pink knee high boots. On her head, she wears a white beanie with a pink pokeball on it. Her yellow backpack sits to the side of her.

"How was your weekend?" I ask her.

"It was pretty okay, I guess. I pretty much slept all day. How about yours?"

"It was great. My pokemon and I went shopping at Boutique Couture in Lumiose City." I reply.

"Sounds fun!" Dawn smiles.

The bus ride took about 10 more minutes picking up the other students. We soon arrive at our destination, Silverleaf High School. This high school is located at the biggest place in Kalos, Lumiose City. Dawn and I were one of the last people to get off the bus. We walk over to the battlefield to see three more of our other best friends finishing up a battle.

"Axew is unable to batte, the winner is Togetic!" A girl announces.

"You did great, Axew..." A girl says as she picks up her pokemon in her arms.

"Axew..." The pokemon weakly says.

"Yes!!! Great job, Togetic!" Another girl says as she hugs her pokemon.

"Togetic!" The pokemon smiles.

"Iris! Misty! May!" I shout and wave as Dawn and I walk up to them.

"Serena, Dawn!" Iris says as she, Misty and May turn around.

The five of us pull in together into one big group hug. We are the best of friends, we love eachother too much.

Iris is from the Unova Region. She is an expert when it comes to dragon type pokemon. She has very big violet hair, and maroon eyes. She wears a cream coloured top with a pink collar. Her skirt is pink with a big bow. Under her skirt, she wears white leggings. Her shoes are pink and white with yellow straps.

Misty is all the way from the Kanto Region. Misty can be stubborn sometimes, but she is really smart and responsible. Misty is slightly tomboy. Her hair is orange, tied up to the top right side of her head. Her eyes are green. She wears a cropped yellow tank top with red suspenders and light blue denim shorts. Her shoes are red and white.

May comes from the Hoenn Region. She is a very energetic girl. Her hair is brown, and her eyes are blue. She wears a red and white kercheif on her head. Her outfit is a red shirt with a white collar. She wears short dark blue bike leggings with a white mini skirt. Her sneakers are red with white and yellow stripes.

Even with all our different personalities, we get along with eachother perfectly.

"I see you guys just finished up a batte." I say.

"Yup! And I won!" Misty puts her hands on her hips.

"I will beat you next time, just see!" Iris says.

I here a group chattering not too far away. I turn to see a group of boys approaching us. These guys can be very annoying sometimes, but we still consider them as very close friends. These boys are the best of friends, they are always hanging out together. Talk about bromance. This big group consists of Paul, Barry, Kenny, Clemont, Gary and Drew.

Paul can be a very cold person. He doesn't show too much feelings, and just doesn't care about anything. Barry is a hyperactive person. He is always moving. He admires Paul for his training methods. Kenny is a very kind person. Aside from that, he loves to tease Dawn, being her childhood friend. Clemont is very smart, and an inventor. He can by shy at times, but other than that, he is a great person. Gary is a competetive person. He loves to batte, and thinks he's the best. Last but not least, there's Drew. He is a confident person. Just like Gary, he think's he's best.

Gary was infront of the group, and walked up to me.

"I bet you $50 I can beat you in a battle." He says.

"Haha, you wish." I playfully role my eyes.

"There's only one way to find out, right Serena?" Gary says as he takes out his pokeball.

"We can do that next time, Fennekin and I are not in the mood." I say.

"Erg. Fine." He smirks.

"If you did battle Gary, it wouldn't have been as entertaining as battling me." Drew walks up beside Gary.

"Oh yeah?? My pokemon are a lot stronger than yours!" Gary glares at him.

"Hey Dee Dee!" Kenny says to Dawn.

"Stop calling me that!" Dawn shouts.

"Come on, it's a great nickname." Kenny laughs.

"Dee Dee?" Misty turns to Dawn.

"It's a long story." Dawn scratches her head.

"Axew!!!" Iris' pokemon pops up from her hair.

"AGH!!" Barry yells and falls back.

"Axew?" The pokemon looks at Barry and tilts its head.

"Oh...your pokemon scared the crap out of me." Barry sighs.

"Oh Barry." Iris says as her and the rest of the group laugh.

"Hey Paul? Why are you so quiet?" Misty says.

"I'm just not in the mood to be here." He says.

"Typical Paul." I say to Misty.

"Tell me about it." Misty sweatdrops.

"Shut up." Paul says.

"Talk about the attitude." May says.

We chat for a few more minutes, and the bell rings telling us to head to first period classes.

"Well, see you girls later." Gary says as he and his group walk away in the direction of their classes.

"Bye!" Iris says.

Misty and I have first period together.

"I'll see you 3 later." I say to Iris, May and Dawn.

"Alright, bye!" May smiles.

Misty and I walk to first period, science, while Dawn goes to math and May and Iris go to english.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 4.9K 31
β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’An Amourshipping Fanficβ€’~β€’~β€’~β€’ β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’ Serena Yvonne is a regular teenage girl at the age of 13 who just sta...
67.7K 978 13
What if... two best friends... stuck in each other's body Ash and Serena have been best friends since childhood. They sure that they know each other'...
81.8K 2K 21
Ash Ketchum is an "ordinary" 18-year-old boy who has just graduated from Kanto High. Everything in his depressing world changes when he receives an...
21.5K 635 19
Serena Yvonne is a kind and shy girl, who is just about to start her 8th grade. And although she doesn't have much friends, she's still very friendly...